Brit/pol/ #1197: Ghost of Blair still haunts Britain Edition

Faggot paki stands down
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/04/keith-vaz-resigns-from-home-affairs-select-committee-following-m/

King Nigger swinging his last kang stick before losing to Trump
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/09/04/obama-consulting-turkish-british-leaders-islamic-state/

Nippy revealed her miscarriage to score FEMINAZI points
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/04/nicola-sturgeon-i-disclosed-miscarriage-to-challenge-assumptions/

Juncker still a cuck!
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/04/juncker-opposes-pre-brexit-trade-talks/

Other urls found in this thread:

order-order.com/2016/09/04/244563/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3772852/White-Ocean-plug-play-camp-allegedly-vandalized-Burning-Man.html
metro.co.uk/2016/09/04/sky-sports-pundit-threatened-to-kill-driver-in-drunken-outburst-6108806/
thesun.co.uk/news/1723807/serial-killer-peter-sutcliffe-is-preparing-to-convert-to-islam-in-a-bid-to-protect-himself-as-part-of-muslim-prison-gang/
insider.foxnews.com/2016/09/03/leaked-memo-shows-democrats-panicking-over-black-lives-matter
media.8ch.net/file_store/958fdd7f5b4239dd6d8247d1091d80d567215ca1673ddddbf322b3c44f08db65.jpg
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-37270275
chessapp.com/
multiplayerchess.com/#!/b6vugyg7pj62
chessapp.com/#!/b6vugyg7pj62
chessapp.com/#!/b6vugyg7pj62http://chessapp.com/#!/b6vugyg7pj62
multiplayerchess.com/#!/b6vusqk6cj8w
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/inside-isis-torture-house-woman-8620290
multiplayerchess.com/#!/b6vv05uvpr0d
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-37270197
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3772571/Carnage-Calais-Horrific-crash-jungle-migrant-gangs-target-tourists-cars-MoS-journalists-badly-hurt-terrifying-new-ambush-technique.html#comments
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/07/the-lost-girls-of-panama-the-camera-the-jungle-and-the-bones.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nXAjSYuh30M
multiplayerchess.com/#!/b6vw3244rwc1
multiplayerchess.com/#!/b6vw6fk2iycp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hernia
disqus.com/by/lindsayzywiciel/
8ch.net/pol/res/7353123.html#7353123
express.co.uk/life-style/life/633504/Man-has-football-sized-hernia-removed-from-abdomen
poal.me/umpaq
newobserveronline.com/
collective-evolution.com/2015/12/11/neuroscientist-shows-what-fasting-does-to-your-brain-why-big-pharma-wont-study-it/
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/12/fasting-for-three-days-can-regenerate-entire-immune-system-study/
poal.me/fiqeak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for nigel

Pathetic tbh

first or Britain

You're a cunt lad, you knew I was making this one but you made a Harris thread anyway!

Nth for can any man be as based as James Cameron?

Get him lad, bully him.

mummy

Best thread

I didn't make shit m8 but making another thread just because you don't like a couple of pictures in the always irrelevant OP is kinda sad

FIGHT ME YOU CUNT

REAL THREAD HERE, BEING A ANGLO SUPREMACIST IN NOT D&C ONLY KRAUTS AND JERRYKUCKS WANT YOU TO THIS THAT

good thread tbh

Inexcusable tbh

Reminder that splitting us into two threads is textbook D&C.

0.0006 million shekels deposited into your account Chaim

this thread is more comfy tbh

Good

Good lads, don't stand for Harris posting at all

Sellout

Based Cameron would never stoop to Jackson level hackery

Not defending Harrisposters at all. Just saying that an adult man should easily be able to just roll with the punches and move on.

This. Not been bullied yet.

daily reminder keith vaz is a nonce

order-order.com/2016/09/04/244563/

You fat cunt

Only messing lad no bully zone

Well I guess pissing off the yanks by making two threads is almost as good as a Bomber Harris thread.

I knew you were, thanks, lad.

Harris threads aren't real brit/pol/ threads tbh

reeeeeeeeee

Being a cunt is ANTI-BRITISH YOU FANNY

Brit/pol/ has always been pro-Harris you fucking kraut sympathiser

Go back to your fucking containment threads Shlomo

Yeah I'm the D&C one here lads, not the kike

What did Harris do wrong fight on the "wrong" side of ww2?

not surprising

In the mind of a jerrycuck everything Adolf did was "right" despite the fact that his autism is exactly why they lost the war

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why can't we have just one thread???

PUSSIES TBH

Apparently pro-Harris threads aren't allowed.

tbh he was right about most things but he should have listened to his generals

Reminder Harris got us bumplocked last time.

HARRIS POSTERS ARE D&C KIKE SHILLS, THE REAL HARRIS WOULD BE DISGUSTED

He was an autistic manlet tbh

Harris was on the wrong side of history. Brave, but on the wrong side lad.

Not an argument tbh lad tbh

I hate people like you tbh

Nice try lad.

kek. I didn't know burning man was still a thing after the debacle a few years ago

forgot the link: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3772852/White-Ocean-plug-play-camp-allegedly-vandalized-Burning-Man.html

My vague statement was in response to a vague statement, keep it vague lad

Can someone explain this, please? Does "cuck" mean something different in England?

NA pls

wew lad

Phew almost read that yank's post.

Oh, so being from Europe makes you an automatic cuck? So much for the white race then.

wew
Sky Sports pundit bashes the fuck out of Pole who tried to citizens arrest him
metro.co.uk/2016/09/04/sky-sports-pundit-threatened-to-kill-driver-in-drunken-outburst-6108806/

nice bait

Yank out

wew

Hello Dickie Spencer

Is this what passes for a homeland in America?

They're the exact same thing in the real world.
Irrelevant countries. All the European countries with a GDP higher than that of New Jersey are in the EU. There is no distinction for pretty much every purpose.

not even a (You) tbh

Jesus Christ those shapes.

Serial killer Peter Sutcliffe is ‘preparing to convert to Islam to protect himself'
thesun.co.uk/news/1723807/serial-killer-peter-sutcliffe-is-preparing-to-convert-to-islam-in-a-bid-to-protect-himself-as-part-of-muslim-prison-gang/

Wow could you not

She was bad enough.

Why are you afraid of a strong women, user? :^)

I doubt they could squat the bar tbh.

Something nicer to look at.

THICC

How do you get like the one on the right? Like her bottom half is way fatter than the rest. ALso
wew

ARREST THE NONCE

gas it

Bit old for me tbh

You need to be hanged tbh.

Is it TTPW doing that harrisposting shite?

What happened there

Isn't she a dyke?

Possible considering how desperate for attention he is

Is this allowed?

No

She has a bf

and how uncreative and repetitive he was in his attempts to get it

kek

Fuck off shitskin I know it's you

Good old America.

Smh, this looks our media's coverage of the Referendum look fair although that has the added embarrassment that the government taxes us for it

I was thinking of Nunes.

YUCK!

insider.foxnews.com/2016/09/03/leaked-memo-shows-democrats-panicking-over-black-lives-matter

A recently leaked memo shows that Democratic Party officials are concerned about Black Lives Matter and are advising candidates on how to avoid angering the racial activists.

DNC is leakier than the BNP.

She's 22/23. Plebs.

You should get yourself a
GILF
like Wews tbh lad

Brain damage from the beatings

She has Jew in her, lad

Absolutely disgusting

L A D S

wew

I wonder if its cancer, maybe that'll help him lose those udders

give me an anglo lass or give me death

He just looks like a fat lesbian who's recovering from chemo

Imagine the epicness of Gordon's gangrenous arsehole

Does anyone have that colourized Enoch Picture in black and white lads?

I dont like the look of it in colour, its weird looking

fuck sake

Would you, lads?

media.8ch.net/file_store/958fdd7f5b4239dd6d8247d1091d80d567215ca1673ddddbf322b3c44f08db65.jpg

Nooooooooooooooooo!

t. average 30 something zombie slut
also
fake blondes are the cancer of the white race who promote fetishism through their own desire to be a blonde but lack of genes to actually be so

What happened a few years ago? Tbh idk what it is. I thought it was a meme because of something in a movie not a real event at one point.

I would like her to milk me

I wouldn't do that to Millenial Woes' woman, lad

Why am I autistic?

im back lads

I know you all missed me

you keep your eyes off of lady murrien you low-born scum, back to your hamlet and to your crops worthless poltroon

What does Brit/pol/ think of based Tommy and his recent encounter with the PC Police State in Cambridge?

Reported tbh

lads just found out that the royalists were civic when I was looking up my cavalier meme
im ready to fucking die tbh

What did they mean by this?

Tommy Robinson is zionist controlled opposition, but what happened was quite fucked up

he's an agent of the secret state

reported for ban evading, beaner

Fuck sake lads. No one gives a shit about the OP anyway.

Might need to give control of brit/pol/ to our own mod tbh

Go ahead you fucking faggot

I'm the bad guy because I'm not ashamed of my race or ancestors

Police wouldn't do that to an agent lmao

It's basically hippies going to the desert for a few days to build their "utopia". A few years ago the closing speaker was a paleo-conservative and that rustled a lot of jimmies because 95% of the visitors are SWPLs

You should be, shitskin

for being unoriginal

Just as bad as big government lefties tbh

urgh lads

I'm anglo you fucking krautnigger

I don't want it. I'd rather you lads stop being autistic and making two threads.

You don't think he's someone we could rally around in order to move the overton window to the Right?

Even if he is funded by Jews via Pegida, it wouldn't be the first time a Jewish scheme turned round a bit them in the arse.

And that's what'd happen if people like us support him.

He's based.

No you aren't.

How does this warrant a permanent ban?

These kind of fucking women. I could take the piss all day.
I meet loads of them unfortunately. Mainly "PR Consultants" etc
Fucking utter trash

What does him being Zionist have to do with anything? Wow he shares one opinion with half or parliament, that just proves he's not actually politically persecuted for his anti-Islam activism, it's all an act Kuffar. Muslims are your friends. M-muh Israhell wants to divide us Europeans and rule us. There was no Muslim non-Muslim division anywhere before the Jews started pitting us against each other.

No, because he's already been tarred by the media.

Here you go lad

What the fuck are you even trying to say?

Just like Farage was tarred by the media?

And just like Farage was a "friend of Israel"?

Look how that turned out.

The British Right needs living icons.

yep anytime a slag tells you she is a consultant thats when you know she gets paid to bitch and you should instantly drop her

The Harrisposter made the thread first

Then anti-Harrisposters got triggered and made a second one

Instead of just filtering bad posters they had to have a new thread

Mods are always banning people for being anti-Jerrycuck lately

TTPW got nuked and I've had three day B&s for simply saying that I hate Polish people

Too fucking right, the banter in here goes too far sometimes. Poles are White, based, and redpilled, and they will always be welcome in the UK.

IF YOU'RE NOT A REGULAR: WE'RE NOT FUCKING SERIOUS ABOUT HATING POLES, YOU MONGS

literally fuck off lad

Those 4 would be in the top 10%, maybe top 5% of British women.
The rest are too old or too fat.

please respond

Dear brit/pol/

I need your advice as I am about to do something drastic to change my sex. My parents are okay with me doing this, they understand and now some jackass therapist has to do a full diagnosis on me to see what I already know: That I'm a transsexual. This will take a long time and after that there are still 12 months of taking hormones and living as a fake woman (I'll still have what I don't want, a dick) before they even consider doing the operation. I saw on Jeremy Kyle once this guy who had body integrity identity disorder and wanted to lose his leg and he just sawed it off, then called paramedics. I'm thinking something similar, but can't bring myself to actually cutting off my dick and balls, since that would be slow and painful. Instead I am thinking of using my fathers gun to shoot myself in the dick and then quickly calling the ambulance. My question here is what is wisdom? Since I was more in to girls stuff as a kid I never truly took up my dads offer to learn how to shoot a pistol right. Don't get me wrong I know a little but even had I taken shooting lessons he wouldn't have taught me this. I'm afraid that if I first put my penis on the desk in example, there may be shrapnel from the bullet as well as from the table. I really need advice here. What would be the best way to do this? And don't try to talk me out of this. I'm very determined to change in to a woman. Not in a year, not in several years, no, today. Please help.

Hello there newfriend. Allow me to offer my assistance. This is Brit/pol/. It is a general to discuss British politics, and for British banter. People who are not British are not allowed to post here. The most genuinely hated people by the British are the Americans, Irish, and the Krauts. The Polish aren't so bad, but still do not belong in Britain, and do not belong posting in Brit/pol/. You have made an error in thinking any of this is D&C. There is nothing in this thread about Brits fighting Brits. Not even any ironic banter yet about the Scots. I'm glad to have helped. You have a nice day now.

If you're serious get fucked

Poles are a cancer on our nation and working class communities and workers

They need to fuck off along with 99% of non-anglos

Is English not your first language? Or are you just autistic and don't understand a bit of sarcasm?

I'll try rephrasing it for you. What's the relevance of his Zionism? Where's the proof he's controlled opposition? How do you even logically come to the conclusion that's plausible?
I would accept it if you thought he was given such prominent coverage because he's lower class, not very bright, has a minor criminal history and so is very easy to dismiss. That's not the same as being controlled opposition.

and they can be that in fucking poland

0.1/10

Brit/pol/ independence now

Can't wait for the new Magnificent Seven

Will it have a nigger cock sucking scene like the hateful eight??

nice it looks alot more civic than the last one, glad they shoe-horned in some oriental and some black so that the white male archetype of the cowboy could be de-contextualized away from problematic role models for young white kids tbh

I wonder if he wins

gib just £2 a month

I reported ttpw at least three times including for the post that eventually got him permabanned.

Even though I agreed with his Harrisposting.

MW does some pretty good makeup tbh

That's too tall to be MW

HE DID HIS DUTY. WILL YOU DO YOURS?

this lad, just watched some of the original and it is far too wholesome tbh, its almost like it contains some grains that could have represented a concrete american identity, needs to be made into something for all races and creeds tbh. asians and blacks were definitely socially dominant actors in the 19th century american west tbh.

Its how he hides the fact that he's over 30 years old.

Seven Samurai is superior in everyway tbh Other than having gooks in it I guess

She got

COLONIZED

I honestly don't think I could do that lad.

Looks white to me

White men with PoC Women are okay as long as they are either an affair or one off thing

Fucking hell that's the blackest black i've ever seen

why would anyone want to fuck a nog that niggy?

its pretty dark

Is she our gal?

The kid looks like a turk

Where do you think you are lad?

She is part of the deliberate latinisation of America lad.

What an absolute nazi tbh.

>>>/civic/

throne of blood was the best though it was a samurai version of macbeth. the seven samurai was great stuff, I liked the original magnificent seven because it was made back in the day when yanks could banter and still had a culture that wasn't completely civic nigger loving shit tbh

Wrong gal lad

spics especially high caste spics are notoriously anti-black tbh

You niggers better not make another thread. You're not welcome here.

>>>/politics/

WHY IS THE WOMAN PRESENTING CHANNEL 4 WEARING A BURQA?

Fuck off Brit/pol/ is pro-harris

Been like that for a while lad

Because Britain is a muslim country

Hope everyone took the time to report the other thread.
If enough people do it mods will ban the ones responsible.

Throne of Blood is a contender for best Kurosawa movie, though that is pretty off topic to be honest.

I just noticed that also. Though it is a Hijab not a Burka

Pretty much tbh

why shouldn't she be wearing a burka lad?

Answered your own question fam

to rub our noses in it

Wait an actual burka? confused it with hijab

seems a bit extreme to be on telly

People need to be bullied

MY TUMMY ACHES LADS I DON'T DESERVE THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It was a Hijab m8

think of all the weight you are losing

oh I misread your comment lel

Tbh Jew media doesn't show it off for whatever reason but brown Latin women have white fever even more than Asian women do.

Importing Hispanics is the most subtle way of replacing the white pop. Maybe they show BM+WF constantly just to distract us from the real Hispanic+White interbreeding going on.

have a poo

Hispanics are only a factor in the USA.

Niggers are more spread out.

What did we do to deserve a life so shitty?

v. interesting, exhibition of agenda. however i think what we are witnessing are the dying dreams of left-wing futurism. the future belongs to the right-wing and those that can organise along reactionary lines. leftist low-info drones are essentially fodder for chthuloid governance everyone else will have to go to extremes to organise and protect themselves.

My granny was in the room so I switched the channel to radio tbh.

it's a challenge, life would be no fun without a struggle tbh.

we must have been jerrycucks in our previous life

That gay kiss made me angry..

I married a total bitch

Had one. Feels a little better.

Our parents didn't raise us properly. smh

How can one man be so based?

You deserved it

Can someone remake this?

About 10 years ago latinas where in every american movie and series tbh

Top lad, thanks m80

not thicc enough tbh

JUST

The hijab woman was enough.

I love this video so much and hope someone does remake it

>tfw no gf

Hmm, where have I heard that before?

she probably vomits all that crap up after

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-37270275

:^)

Brit/pol/ online chess matches when?

Corr lads, look at this hottie, wouldn't you just like to jizz in her minge?

is that a man

Competitive eaters don’t intentionally throw up after an event, it happens sometimes however.

We will have time for chess in the evenings of the Brit/pol/ walking holiday 2017.

brit/pol/ tabletop wargames when

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I DON'T WANT MY TUMMY TO ACHE BUT IT STILL DOES AFTER I POOPOOED

MUMMYYYY SAAAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I love this quite a lot tbh

1v1 me cunt

chessapp.com/

she probably poisoned you because she hates you

multiplayerchess.com/#!/b6vugyg7pj62

Dr.Who, bullying and lots of oestrogen is a destructive mix. Has he ever thanked 'us' for telling him about low test and TRT?

that cheeky grin lmao

No and he never will

Stop trying to help this cunt.

she probably did. I just wish she killed me instantly instead

when she's older her arms will be like that too

its cancer

These vids have been amazing, such great editing

FUCKING JOIN ME
chessapp.com/#!/b6vugyg7pj62http://chessapp.com/#!/b6vugyg7pj62

best ones coming through

hello 'arenige'

14/88

BLOOD AND HONOUR

how do i get gordon to notice me lads

BASED 70S NA

did the guy who was downloading all of gordon's videos finish downloading them?

noooo

I would but someone else just started. I'm Niggerman spectating. Will finish my dindins and play the winner if you want tbh.

MAKE YOUR MOVE YOU CUNT

sound

tbh

I'd take NA a lot more seriously if they got rid of the edgy black uniforms and skull masks and went back to looking like working class lads or skinheads. If you want to convert people to your cause, don't alienate them by dressing like a nonce.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just saw this. They're rubbing it right in our faces. The whole premise of the movie seems to be about promoting racemixing, with some British Empire bashing thrown in.

Director's a nog and Writer is Guy Hibbert - is he chosen?

Send him money. Become a patron of his for like 100 bucks a month.

Like all left wing people he reacts to monetary gain above all else (ever notice how many options left wing e celebs have available to send them money, Gordon has like 7).

Wew lad.

Another game since AreNige is kill.

multiplayerchess.com/#!/b6vusqk6cj8w

The realities of cuckoldry are brutal

Fuck off (((Tesco)))
I can't get a job with you because i have ' fuck the EU' and 'gas the kikes. race war now' tattooed on my forehead?? Fuck you

The
BBC
interview Keith Vaz's constituents in Leicester East.
HAHAHAH FUCKING KILL ME NOW
THEY WERE ALL PAKIS, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM
THIS IS ENGLAND NOW?
WE NEED TO STOP THIS LADS SERIOUSLY

FUCK OFF

speccing

Jeb's my favorite victim tbh

I presume they all want him thrown off a building?

Of course not lad, it's the BBC who interviewed them so they're all

He's been married for almost twenty years but has never had a child of his own. Do you think he's still a virgin?

ISIS this week tied a whole bunch of Iraqi kids together and then cut them in half with a chainsaw
…maybe they have something like this in mind for him

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/inside-isis-torture-house-woman-8620290

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

CUCKED

IMPERIUM ALWAYS WINS

Wouldn't surprise me

Hang on, what? The whole game has to last 10 minutes and then it just tallies pieces taken if there's no winner? I thought it was just 5 minutes per move allowed and I took 6 last move. Seems pretty pointless tbh. Never used this site afair.

Paying for a male prostitute with whom you then go on a cocaine-fueled search for other random men to have unprotected group sex with whilst pretending to be a washing machine salesman. All behind your wife’s back and whilst serving as an elected member of parliament.

He loves the idea of being a cuck, it's really disgusting. He also getsfrequent parts on that normie shite Big Bang Theory as some kind of 'nerd' hero.

You have 5 minutes overall for your turns.

Just checked. There's an option for no timer.

We still doing gotta go fast chess or starting a new game with no timer?

He must be really hate himself, jesus. Also his wife is probably one of the biggest sluts alive. What a fucking waste

Nu-male faggots like this are the reason I shaved off the beard I was growing

he was like a prototype cuck being the Star Trek twink and all.

who gives a shit about some ex star trek actor

His wife absolutely fucked Nathan later there. She definitely fucks around, it oozes from her every pour. Yeah blue hair, he's one of those who came out strongly in favour of Zoe Quim and anti gaymer gate even though he had no idea what it was all about, just virtue signalling.

Drumpf fucking btfo

I would absolutely fuck Anne in front of Will.

I imagine Nathan has as well since the guy oozes charisma.

You're saying he's not?

how can people be so masochistic?

Those look exactly like real black people

I'm saying he's the ultimate numale.

Why is Hillery wearing a Trump t-shirt?

Nose studs, tongue studs and tunnel ear rings acceptable??? No they are not. Not even in Lidl.

Wew

Merkel's party beaten into third AfD has made massive gains

Lads, I put a bet on Trump last night and I'm fucking terrified she might win after looking at this huge rally she held. I think I've made a huge mistake. FFS everytime!

dont worry lad, I'll channel some of my luck into your life

KEEK

I just got it. Very clever.

Surprised she got up those two stairs tbh.

I know she's not drawing the numbers like Trump but no fucking way is that real.

I don't get it.

what

top lel, part of me feels a bit sorry for her because it's obvious the (((establishment))) know shes a lost cause yet they are just hanging her out there.

But then I remember she's a psychopathic bitch

Reverse the order of the words.

Rolls royce lad

Roy's Rolls

Rolls Roy's

Rolls Royce

that's not Hillary lad

Still don't get it.

youre just a bit thick lad, thats all

it's ok lad

It's wordplay lad, forget it.

It's not, someone campaigning for her in Oakland.

She does draw properly small crowds though.

Thinking of avatarfagging as the best gem so people can recognise that is is me tbh. How does SA do it when he wants to post pictures AND his Christian girl?

>>>Holla Forums904129
Which one of you lads was this?

go away nushego

I posted in your thread lad.

If you're going to avatarfag, at least pick a qt tbqh

She is the cutest gem

My tummy hurts, lad.

Lads who is the woman on the left hand side of the brexitwave pic?

DONT ANSWER HIM LADS, HE JUST WANTS THE (YOU)s

Please don't avatar fag lad, i love you, you're my favorite poster, please don't ruin my opinion of you

The queen

RIP QUEEN kek

This is literally the exact opposite of whats happening

RAF Marham kidnap bid airman knew he was 'fighting for life'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-37270197

>Police released e-fit images of the two TANNED WHITE MALE suspects thought to be involved

I think we should all have avatars tbhchwyl.

Don't worry, lad. I'm just watching the show so I was reminded of my gemfu

I just want pity (you)s, lad. My tummy aches and I don't want it to.

You didn't take advantage of it and finish me off though. Almost like you're drawing it out, torturing me.

In my defence I asked Brit/pol/ to play because I'm very out of practice, and at the start I thought we were still on a timer and playing for pieces so I was reckless and provocative. Just notice now we're over 15 minutes so can't be on a timer. JUST.

kek lyndsay zwekzycyzyzwy the deranged anarcho-primitivist or whatever her name is, she's closed to being redpilled, if it wasn't for the stupid hairy vagina ideology.

>"Britain's problem. Get the camp over to Dover fast."
>"No one is illegal on earth"
>"Scaremongering - probably just the local yobs."
>"anti refugee propaganda"
>"I doubt this really happened"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3772571/Carnage-Calais-Horrific-crash-jungle-migrant-gangs-target-tourists-cars-MoS-journalists-badly-hurt-terrifying-new-ambush-technique.html#comments

Don't point out the truth lad, it's racist, sexist, and all other ists and isms.

It does not say that anywhere in the article, lad.

Liberals hate that tranny now because he's a conservative tbh

Are Linds past the redpill stage long ago.

Yea not even trying to drag it out I'm just shit lol

there will be no negotiating table though I will beat you if it takes me 1000 moves

I know it doesn't, lad.

I remember reading a piece that said Bruce Jenner was more afraid of coming out as a republican than a tranny. That's pathetic isn't it lol.

WEW

nice one. I've not watched anything by her for ages. going to have to check her out now.

Wew lad.

Who is she?

According to Vice Bruce’s coming at with Gender Dysmorphia was this generations Moon Landing.

I didnt think king could take pieces for some reason

Our chubbyfacedprimitivistfu, Lindsay Zywiciel.

Who else red pill frustrated right now?

is she from the 1980s

wtf i love manlets now

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/07/the-lost-girls-of-panama-the-camera-the-jungle-and-the-bones.html

TBH

latin women are all 3'8'' little rotund women who look like they crawled out of the dark years before the rise of the numenorians tbh

If you're new it goes away after a while lad. Just power through

:^)

I've been literally lol-ing non-stop since this tbh.

Good game.

nobody 'deserves' anything lad, they earn it. you sound like a fucking syrian lad

Fake bitch with her pet famous negro, how progressive and tolerant.

It means too racist for Holla Forums. A bit pathetic tbh.

Just gotta bear the pain lad, no taking it back, wouldn't want to either.

gg lmao

San Francisco

You won't go wrong if you do your family right and stick with them. Life's pointless and empty without your family. That's why I do my best to keep and bring mine together more often, but it's never really been the same since my grandparents died.

is that lad wearing rhodie camo?

wew

No.

Remember that woman who went to Turkey by herself and got raped?

Why is Gordon accusing us of sending him pizza’s, we didn’t do that.

Gordon called the police and told them we were bullying him.

youtube.com/watch?v=nXAjSYuh30M (already been posted but very early this morning).

Reported.

Harris kikes aren''t welcome here tbh

yeah fam, my family on both sides is pretty big and usually live long so it's even bigger
I've neglected this part of life during my teenage years and only recently am I starting to realise how great it is
sorry that your grandparents are dead lad, don't know what I'd do without mine tbh

What the fuck did they expect?

New game if anyone wants tbh.

multiplayerchess.com/#!/b6vw3244rwc1

No timer again.

Have people sent him Dragon Dildos yet?

That was fucking funny
FUCKING PRICELESS

is this putin in a past life?

Does he not dilute that squash?

They're not working class though, when they try to be they just come off as chavvy.

The only other group I support aside from UKIP are the National Front and that's solely because Richard Edmonds is a good man. I feel they're necessary to do some ground work and be there as another option for harsher times, they must do what they can to get off their feet again whilst not being challengers to UKIP.

Fuck off

HARRIS IS BRIT/POL/ APPROVED YOU FUCKING SAUSAGE GOBBLER

Aren’t they quite expensive?

I’m not sure but I also think that he might actually quite like them, for the aesthetic value at least.

What an appropriate image you used, very descriptive of yourself.

Reported.

SOOO FUCKING SICK OF THIS SHIT LADS

I must be honest with you, I've never bothered to look at how much dragon dildos, I don't even know where you'd buy them.

1v1 cunts
multiplayerchess.com/#!/b6vw6fk2iycp

They're like £100 or some shite, which is understandable honestly, things look expensive to make.

I'm just waiting for STHTF and BASED NA still only has like 20 members.

Reported. Harris cucks NOT WELCOME

What are we going to do about it then?

I’m not sure.

Why does he keep it in his room and not the kitchen? Is he scared his dad will steal all of his value brand squash?

Perhaps it is pre diluted. I presumed he just repeatedly bought the same brand but he could be filling them up from the kitchen supply so he does not have to leave his pit more often than necessary.

what a wasted life tbh, he was such a little qt in star trek, he could have been an all american body builder model man and lived the good life but he threw away those genetics and now he is just some fat out of shape slob

Loads has changed since they've died. Own my own home and a proper job to say the least and that's just me.

I just keep them in mind because they were the glue who held the family together and really the personality of the family i.e. being able to handle banter.

Deal with it, you little bitch.

Whenever you see a mixed race couple with your crew, smash the wog the fuck up

post red-text tbh and stew in my rage until the day I get to disembowel pakis with a museum grade cavalry spatha and wear their face over mine like a mask as I show them the fury of the northman tbh

It really is, only have my Dad and brother around now. Just doesn't feel the same really.

chess is a bit eurocentric lad, its more progressive to play go tbh

brit/pol/ needs flags, tbh lads

>>>/4chan/

Honestly whats even the point, you can just use a VPN if you aren't British to shitpost.

fuck off yank

s-stop it you guys…

you are probably some autistic yank that wants a confed flag to LARP while you post images of a war nobody gives a fuck about

Earth flag?

try to get him into hypno shit tbh

YOUR OC?

I love Lindsay lads.

ASK HIM ABOUT THE JUICE

WTF I HATE GUNS NOW?
i know it's old
I think things like this shouldn't be forgotten, how hypocritical the left and Hollywood elite is, especially considering a lot of these cunts use guns in their movies, some in action movies to the point of glorification. Almost all of the shootings too they're talking about occurred in gun free zones, in other words, you're not allowed to own and carry a gun in those areas anyway. That didn't stop the criminal though did it?

ARE YOU FUCKING MONITORING ME GCHQ

STOP IT NOW

IT'S YOUR GO BOMBERHARRIS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HOW MANY SHITS DO I NEED TO TAKE FOR MY TUMMY ACHE TO PASS

You didn't tbh.

I fucking did mate

what does she even do now

Prove it :^)

I saw her in the American version of the Office, think she just does small roles now.

Posting superior version

DON DRAPER NO YOU FUCKING CUCK

Can someone post an image with things you need to get a girlfriend?

how?

Zip ties and blender helps

TOP KEK

Don was always a whiny bitch, Peggy and Pete are the superior characters.

Preferred Roger myself.

You know I fucking did why else would you post it as a response to me talking about making it you creepy little cunt

Have you got an image? Someone posted about a week ago. It was really well done.

My niggers.

Pete is best guy

Eddie Hitler was on Question time?

see tbh

Take your pick lad.

Turns out I got a fever as well. fucking hell REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WQHY ME MUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

If I die know I love you guys. you are my friends.

I DON'T WANT TO DIE LADS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

tbh Gordon is reading off a script from his tablet

it's all bullshit

Thanks F.A.G

Wat

Fucked my leg and i can't place my foot down flat tbh. Been limping all week.

I love her too lad, I totally do, tbh lads.

No seriously. I'd destroy that Polack descended hairy pussy.

Thank you, I know that bricklaying is a key step to getting laid but I'm looking for a specific image (rope, gun, and other important things you need to get a girlfriend).

i'm being gang-stalked

they've tracked down the screenshots I've made somehow

now they're using them as leverage to scare me.

I will not back down. I will not falter.

I know you are watching me. I will find you.

Get it checked immediately, lad. Same thing happened to my finger, and it was never the same. When I grip things now the finger doesn't go where it is supposed to and it hurts

I'm white, lad

reviewbrah?

Nah i have a bum leg, this happens when i walk too much, it just gets really sensitive and painful, locked into place.

Roger was based

I'm sorry, lad

ive already told you, its cancer

kiss your ass goodbye

You're not going to die lad. It's bad but drink enough and if it gets too bad just call a doc tbh

Listen to me . why would they use my screenshots in one thread like that? I point it out

THEY POsT SOMETHIng ELSE I MADE.

Just what the fuck. I know what's going on.

Fuck you, you cannot defame me.

Join the cult.

I wish they would leave reviewgod alone.

I can still limp lad, I'll limp to victory when the war comes.

Favourite character tbh, bought a book based on the show written by the writers as if it was his auto biography, its a decent read if you can track it down.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADS

Why are you so paranoid lad?

Nice CG

Sounds a fun read, what is it called?

WHY WOULD THEY POST THEM LIKE THAT

WHY WOULD HE RESPOND WITH SOMETHING I MADE TO A POST ABOUT PEOPLE POSTING MY OC

QUAD START THE REACTOR

It happens.

Roll with it….

Sterling's Gold: Wit and Wisdom of an Ad Man, mind you i read it years ago, so my tastes might have changed; But i remember it being good.

Has anyone got a webm of Blair saying he'd do it all over again?

my tummy aches please don't post that

its because I'm onto you lad

No. this is the last fucking straw.

what the fuck is that

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

ta lad.

Lads the 5 main Anglo nations have always shared intelligence, it's no secret. We all have a close relationship and alliance. In fact we should build a new empire based on that predication.

Reminder that hernias are not a laughing matter.

IT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU

WHAT IS THIS

I had hernia. It is the worst thing just after gout, which I did not have yet.

>instead we only have fucking newzoids

Make left-wing propaganda great again

I feel sick tbh lads

I'd rather die than have that shit

What's with the Hitler tache?

RIP in peace, sweet prince. But you got in the way of my Brit/pol/ chess championship belt. Wew.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hernia

BOMBER HARRY

I had an abcess in my gums once, whole face like a bloon.

God Newzoids is so shite.

>tfw also admire Harris

No problem lad.

I need her.

You like oompa loompas lad?

The nose ring will have to go when she's my wife, tbh.

Never say never.

Leave my Linds alone lad.

She's married already.

Can you not post her lad? I'm trying to be moral but it's hard when semon demons like this are posted.

Only this time it will be chink

They have to go back.

We could beat them if we fought today. All we need is an excuse.

I'll miss Elin tbh. Them titties mayne.

Novorhodesia when.

ofc lad, I mean I like them in Poland

Sorry lad.

looks like it should be in an article about him appearing in court for fraud.

don't say that

I think I could put up with the nose ring for a while, until I convinced her to go pure innawoods trad.

lel, he's a lucky bastard tbh. I was just watching a video with her saying she's supporting trump but kind of implying that her husband wasn't (or just ignoring it all). I wonder how dominant she is.

This is pretty sad although they have to go back alongside pakis, niggers, and kikes.

One day.

What are you, some kind of fruit?

If we don’t assume our rightful position in the world as a people then yes it will.

Funny old world isn’t it.

Pretty based tbh.

What's this?

He can go be based in his own fucking country

They should all go back

He's a tall, handsome, ginger aussie lad.

HE HAS TO GO BACK

I want to believe

Yes, I'm practically nearly already in the woods. Not fruity gay though.

Holla Forums was right again.

All of them.

Love the edit.

Is she an Ayyy?

Fruits and nuts.

beanie and faggot wave
lad…

kek, though it goes rather quiet.

Lads I've been going out on walks in the countryside
I've noticed the other people out are normally of the older generation
Would you say millennial generation is not interested in outdoor activities?

Whole program was very good.

You don't like terrible fringes?

Lindsay will beat him if he doesn't wave.

They're interesting in sports and going up the town, but i wouldn't say nice walks in the countryside.

Generally far less interested than the older generations, yes.

Though I for one walk through the countryside everyday.

I don’t like Ayyy’s posing as earth women, lad.

Exactly as it said.
Dude is pretty sound actually, known me since I was a wee lad.

B-but where would I get my tactical milk and bread lad if the shop shuts down!?

True, but I need my 6-pint of milk and loaf of bread and I can't be arsed walking all the way down to Asda to get it.
Plus the Paki shop is cheaper somehow.

"Believe it." - Naruto (1889 - 1945)

Calvary is pretty bloody good, lads

Guardian:

REEEEEE WE BROGHT YOU FUCKING PAKIS IN SO YOU WOULD GET RID OF THE ENGLISH!!!

WE HAVE A INFECTED ONE LADS

WE NEED TO PUT HIM DOWN

It is, but CIA is tthe worst fucking actor I've ever seen.

I watched it with /bane/ and even with constant shitposting in the chat, it was a good film.

It does a good job of making you hate everyone except the preist.

Go watch "The Guard" same actor, really good movies.

But lad! Muh milk!

YANKS OUT

We didn't have any plane crashes for a while, did we?

Watching Louis Theroux's documentary on autism, makes me very unhappy tbh.

It's called a movie up here tbh.

It's always fun to see it backfire

If you judge his character as Satan it forgives his windy dialogues

Can you lads recommend me a nice religious film to watch tonight?

Passion of the Christ, tbh.

The Gospel According to Matthew tbqh

Probably not having a car has a lot to do it. It's hard to get out in the hills on public transport.
Is it something that will come back as they age or gone forever?

RAMESES DID NOTHING WRONG

Marching with Zion

Depends what the future brings lad, we might not even have are green lands in 50 years.

Haven't seen it and I already have it downloaded, what a good news day.

This and Calvary.
The exorcism of Emily Rose is pretty good too

tbf there arent many places outside london that dont have a green space within a 30 mins walk. So that isnt often an excuse.

I CAN'T FUCKING READ

same lad, damaged my cheek and still feels off today.

Was about to say lad.

Nah i went to a dentist and got it drained properly, heard the horror stories of cunts popping it and having a flabby face.

Think I'm just tired tbh.

Have you done your part today?

No wifi makes them irritated. They're more interested in gossiping than seeing a beautiful sunset.

To be fair my post was phrased annoyingly.

Called someone a paki online today.

Watched a few hours of Lindsay.

THE DATABASE

Russian roulette lads.

1 of these is a disgusting image only fit for niggers. 4 are beautiful Aryan girls. Are you man enough to play?

WOA-OH

Why do americans always come over as being so autistic?

fuck off

Why do you always post two images, one being an actual image and the other just a pixel?

it gets around the image duplication thing

because "this file already exists"
posting another image with it lets me post it

Christ, lad..

You've posted nothing but shit in the thread so far.

Reported. Fuck off.

Poldark's on now lads

women everywhere are distracted, now's our chance

disqus.com/by/lindsayzywiciel/

wew lad, she's getting jew-wise and everything

women don't give a shit unless the media tells them to

I wish she'd do more videos though.

One of these is an amazing director

please r8 her lad

Americans are defending this
8ch.net/pol/res/7353123.html#7353123

I live in CA, most are fat but the gyms are packed with fit Latin women. More so than white women.

Wow it's actually real

express.co.uk/life-style/life/633504/Man-has-football-sized-hernia-removed-from-abdomen

610th for Ginnie

What's your point lad?

We like ARE NIGE even though he's civic

fuck off spic

poal.me/umpaq
poal.me/umpaq
poal.me/umpaq
poal.me/umpaq

my old man had a hernia, turned into a total cunt unsurprisingly

ginnie out
ayys in

Not a spic, nigger.

Absolutely minging

People are defending his Jewish connections, I'm not saying are Nige is perfect but Trumps family is literally Jewish and he wants to send more troops to them middle east to help out Israel. To me Trump reeks of neoconservative in disguise

she's whiter than ginnie and probably a lot more intelligent, less autistic too. She's a bit freaky looking, but I cannot choose what I am attracted too.

Leave cabbage patch Lindsay alone.

Don't think so tbh; all of the traditional neo-cons viscerally detest him and have been calling him a Putin shill and defecting to Hillary

He is just (1)

fuck off spic

what the fuck

I think he might be trying to crush the anti-neocon feelings by fucking up badly if he gets into power, he's too connected to kikes to trust.

What did he mean by this?

I'm actually convinced intermittent fasting is the way forward.

Why are white girls so much more pleasing to look at than Roman Catholic girls, Brit/pol/?

the only thing fasting does is make muslims go on killing sprees

>not enjoying ginger taig muff

>newobserveronline.com/

why lad?

my fetish tbh

krusty?

Apparently it induces macrophagy and cleanses mitochondria of waste products etc., doesn't even have to be done for that long.

Now this is shitposting.

>knock knock

That's a horrible thought…

how do i do this

WEW

Trump merch is pretty gr8.

uhm, but not eating for eighteen hours? I think a study also showed up to three days was also beneficial and regenerated the immune system

collective-evolution.com/2015/12/11/neuroscientist-shows-what-fasting-does-to-your-brain-why-big-pharma-wont-study-it/

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/12/fasting-for-three-days-can-regenerate-entire-immune-system-study/

poal.me/fiqeak

Important poal

I won't big don, p-promise!

because you know that a round-head woman is chattel to be fed to ones red-sallet wearing hero

really makes you think

That doesn't look straight

Crap angle.

dropped.

Where else do babies come from?

combining the fasting with intense meditation on the swastika would probably awaken dormant vril energy in the spine user though.

Currently working on a writing project that includes a set of characters that represent the inevitable conclusion of the enforcement of sharia under the guise of tolerance.

Not thought of including an incident with a crucifix. Ta lad.

Can it really be?

THIS MIGHT BE THE YEAR WE QUALIFY FOR SOMETHING LADS

You're an imposter

you're letting me down

You sound like an anti-semitie how can you not support the most pro-Israeli candidate?

Wear this at your next tv interview.

Same tbh, just hate the self-loathers and the Eastern Euros driving down wages in this country and never speaking fucking English and just being weird in general.

Mummy gave me a painkiller and it worked, lads. I think I will live. She better never die. What would happen if I was all alone?

Ok , but compare the the worst offenders per capita. What then?

We'd have a better quality thread. Go ask her for 2 more packets.

I've always wondered what happens to NEETs when their parents die

Why is life so cruel lads

what position do you play?

Now instead he wants to send even more troops into the middle east to die for Israel

I wish your mum would give you 30 cocodomol.

Gypos, Pakis and nigger top it in proportion to their numbers of the population. Then Poles after that. Yeah, what then? Send em all back.

Don’t let the bully’s get you down, lad.

The crimes from poland and romania will probably decrease once they settle their economy straight tho.

These charts don't tell us shit about criminal activity.

Fantastic. Now lets count all the paki child rapists who get swept under the rug because it would be racist to stop them fucking kids.

I did the biggest shit of my life after taking cocodmol for a while, never again.

I love Liam Neeson. And life is cruel. I hope I find a new mummy in form of a wife before mummy leaves me.

Don't be evil, lads

We die. smh

Thanks, lad. I feel too happy from feeling better anyway.

We didn't you ask when I do it? That (you) was supposed to be mine

Eastern Euro crime per capita is the same as natives, excluding Romanian Gypsies

I think you'd learn to look after yourself if you were forced to

He could just do CWE and enjoy a nice stone tbh

Found the oversensitive slav.

See

Gypsies in romania are rich as fuck and living in tacky mansions. Many could retire tomorrow from a life of crime if they wished to, but they can't help themselves.

White Poles and white Romanians who come here are just thick and impulsive and feel entitled to be here.

They need to go home and be flogged. Their home countries wouldn't put up with it, I don't see why we should.

Really, lad? I used to do a lot but then I became fat. But I can still do a few pushups. Are you a cute girl?

I am sure we would. That is why we're NEETs tbh. We're enabled. smh

wew lad really? a pushup not a pullup

See

So true lad why did they enable me? I wish my parents were stricter all my life and pushed me like a chinks parents would

Poles still made the best RPG ever so I'll give them a little credit

Stop whinging about your parents and things you can't change and take some responsibility for your own life
smh, lad, smh

You people actually need to end your lives.

I'm a Bongistan native mate. I'm just saying these numbers don't tell us shit. They all need to fuck off home but lets not pretend this data is good because it fucking isn't.

I am improving my life lad tbh but I can't forget about losing all that time and potential

That's not Lunar The Silver Star on the Sega CD.

you can change this

Gypsies are a meme, made up by Slavs to hide their criminal ways.

Same, lad. If they just did 10% of what chink parents did. They let me play WoW all day. I didn't even like it, but I kept coming back because I knew nothing else smh.

Some girl said she would be my new mummy if I married her, she was crazy though so I told her to fuck off..

Lads this better fucking be the year.

Not everyone has the bully gene, lad. Some of us need parental guidance. Gordon said the same thing.

That's too bad, lad. That would have been nice.

It's my fault for not having the drive and will to do something meaningful but they still allowed me to waste all that time

Yes it's my fault for my actions but should parents not raise their children?

Self pity is for women. No one gives a fuck about a man whining so man the fuck up and make them respect you or fear you.

Naa lad not worth the trouble she would bring tbh.

The group is shit, you should make it. I quite fancy going to St Petersburg tbh.

SELF PITYING NEETS CAN FUCK OFF TBQH

YOURE ALL FILTERED

Replace WoW with Runescape for me

cyan:wave:selling lobbie 30gp ea

I am improving myself, lad. That doesn't mean I can't blame them.

this tbh. The "don't blame other people" thing is a meme invented by the boomers.

Watching the match right now, Malta is so fucking shit, 4-1 atm.

Fair enough, I'll look out for better stats, I guarantee they're out there.

Believe me, when you meet a real gypsy, you will know. Even the commies couldn't make excuses for them in their egalitarian worldview and sterilised them.

I just want to at least qualify, probably won't get out the first group or get to face England.

How old are you, lad? I played Runescape before WoW tbh. Then I got killed in the Wilderness. smh. Why did I trust them, lads?

I didn't even watch England, it's too depressing.

He has an odd pride in being a tech illiterate grandpa despite apparently doing more on the ground work in journalism and sifting through physical archives and reading about history than someone like Owen Jones (who operates his own Youtube channel just fine) could stand without an hero'ing. He's weird.

I'm not a girl. Not fat either. I'm /skeletal/. I've always been thin but prolonged NEETdom and not taking care of myself left me helpless to the Gains Goblin and he gobbled up what little gains I had while I slept many months ago, I think. Really need to start eating healthy meals daily and doing my weights again and going outside tbh.

Looking at the England team depresses me, its all wogs and pakis. My national team is fucking shit, but i can at least call it Scottish.

There's no pakis lad. Worst part is it's usually the blacks who actually try.

Stop watching football then, there are plenty of other sports out there.
Personally I watch Rugby Union. I'm not saying you have to watch that, but until you lads stop giving attention to cucked football, they won't change.

Nah when you watch an England match the fucking niggers are so greedy, no team work either, its why you lose.

I can watch multiple sports lad.

My brother was a skeleton but now he looks pretty good. If you have problems gaining weight you should count your calories like my brother did. An easy way to add some calories is to drink a protein shake filled with stuff tbh.

NEW (BOMBER HARRIS) THREAD NEEDED

I wonder why we're so shit at football and can't win a cup of any kind.

Yes it does. You chose to play Wow, no one forced you. You acted like a goddamn faggot and no one enabled that but yourself.

You're still a manchild until you accept that it's your failure, no one elses.

Any stats you find are going to be useless due to political correctness in our justice system. We know millions of kids got raped and not a single person was arrested for it. They won't appear on the reports so it's all worthless.

Stop D/C/ shite or I'm reporting you.

full fat milk helps

just over 20 lad, I started playing runescape in year 5 till they came out with rs3 then again when old school came out

WoW was probably the better game but it as too complicated for me to be bothered with 2bhhh

Fucking nobody but Rashford did a single fucking thing, and he shouldn't have even been there.

WEW

Should parents not raise their children?

I gave up on the premier league the moment I became aware of race and when I just found it boring. The championship division is a bit better.

tbh i forget we have a football team after the euros. we still have a great rugby team, a good cricket team and somehow britain overall does well at the olympics. that's enough for me

AT LEAST WE ALWAYS BEAT YOU AT RUGBY

yeah, right, lad. I guess it's the same way for tranny kids, right? smh

tbh everyone in WoW sucked at least at the start so I didn't feel bad sucking tbh

Lots of decent people had shitty parents. You're supposed to be better than your parents not the victims of them.

Based normies

All of these NEETs in this thread often make me wonder "why do I hold right wing views when this myriad of fuckups also hold them" and then I realise that these faggots don't hold these views, they don't hold any views. This thread is just where they shitpost. They should really be on /brit/, but they just won't fuck off.

We're running out of posts we need a new D&C thread

kek

that's actually bretty funny tbh

makr onr lad

The salt is going to last longer than his 2 terms, isn't it?

To be fair its hard to engage in a political campaign when you don't actually like your candidate.

don't care

I'm not even NEET and I'm just here to shitpost.

FIVE MORE POSTS LADS WE NEED A NEW THREAD

Don't worry, I hold the views.

I stole it from 4chan for some quick (you)s tbh. No bullies

The sad thing is that the media will make Trump look bad no matter how well he does as a President. I just hope he does well enough for people to actually feel better.