All is lost.
knowyourmeme.com/memes/kino

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/49101015/#q49103837
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/61054094/.
web.archive.org/web/20161022030942/https://8ch.net/tv/res/516767.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We never get any credit

What evidence do you have that it was started here?

like pottery

have you seen the first instance?

Yeah, it started here. Kino is just the German word for Cinema. The meme started with some resistance at first, it was called forced, but then the golden age of Prequel and Lucas posting started, right at the tail end of 2015. That was when kino truly took off.

Unless you can come up with an exact post that is older than September 28th 2014, no one will believe you.
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/49101015/#q49103837

1st instance of the word kino = / = the maymay of kino. It's not even kino, it's kinography. 2/10, admirable, but mistaken.

The only proof that "kino" started here is only based on the word of an anonymous poster.

And the only "proof" you have is only the word of KYM.

Try again.

No, I have sources of actual threads.
Here's the earliest "kino" found too date.
September 19th 2015
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/61054094/.

We're looking for examples.

kinography was used on 4chan before Holla Forums was a thing

goddamn right noah is kino

No it's honestly one of the most mediocre films I have ever seen.

That list is 90 percent shit.

lies…

This is how it really happened.

First this:
Kino started as a forced meme by some random user on halfchan. It didn't catch on because 4/tv/ lacks proper film discussion. You know which place does? /film/. /film/ is where the meme took off but it wasn't used ironically. /film/ has a set of criteria for actual "kino." The meme thus started as an unironic attempt at categorizing a truly top tier of this artistic medium. For what its worth, the idea of kino lead to some interesting threads speculating on what a tier above all would be like. Meanwhile where kino became unironic was this Holla Forums. This Holla Forums popularized its ironic usage after people posted threads mocking /film/ and calling that board pretentious, while ironically calling movies like TMNT III kino. The pretense, the absurdity, and the irony involved made the kino label entertaining, juxtaposing shit against a hypothetical top tier. All that said, it's no surprise that it's being used on halfchan so much that there's now a kym article. Faggots can't help themselves but share the goods there, but at least in their head they were "1st." Halfchan can't meme for shit so they need somewhere like here to get it off the ground and only start participating in it once it's a thing.

So there you have it. Where's my proof? Fuck you, that's my proof. Good luck digging through sporadic web.archive.org captures of here and /film/. You kymfags are a similar kind of faggot that always has to be "1st." First to make the article, first to be curating it, first to have all that credit on the site. You don't have to believe me, but the idea that you don't have the whole story will eat at you inside.

"kino" as it used on Holla Forums is a bad meme tbqh, unsurprised to see the reddit the connection.

is KYM internet kino?

It was started by the sea-cow that killed Encylopedia Dramatica but that site was too offensive and hurt too many fee-fees, so she set up the clean and facebook friendly 'Know Your Meme'. All the website does is allow normalfags and redditors to think they are in on the joke when really they are not welcome (maybe at cuckchan but not here)

Wasn't that "OhInternet"?

How much traffic does KYM get anyway? If it not alot than I'm not worry about that tbh.

I think 'OhInternet' was rebranded into 'KYM', i'm not 100% sure. That or they are just two similarly cancerous repositories of internet """"""""culture"""""""""

Not even close.
Sherrod DeHippo decided she'd had enough of ED, wiped the servers, started up OhI and managed to get the domain parked within a year. KYM existed for years prior.

I don't know about kino but I know for a fact baneposting and sheevposting started here, and that's good enough for me.

KYS commie scum, kym is 4chan for dummies. We don't want a normalfag influx, the exodus days are over.

sounds like you have some unhealthy obsessions, you know it's not 1950 any more right?

Checked, but how's that failed ideology working for ya?

The phrase in that thread was "Kinography" for actual "Kino" proper see

It's odd that cuck/pol/ makes most of Holla Forums's memes. Though Kek was 8/pol/'s because of the "muh meme majik" started on /bane/. Holla Forums has the most autistic energy of any board now. With HWNDU and politics always having something new too shitpost about.

KYM is part of ICANHAZCHEEZBURGER. I rember a video with Moot and the Chink who ran ICANHAZCHEEZBURGER having a talk while user's called him a faggot for making a absolute shit-ton on lolcats(which were originally 4chan's).

Are you retarded? Baneposting is literally older than Holla Forums.

Unfunny memes getting a page on a unfunny site, ironic

Nice joint-post.

WOW surprise surprise

You honestly dont even watch films then so shut your mouth you homosexual faggot

That list is 90% better than every movie since 2010 posted on here and 4chan since

Will you fags quit arguing over who invented kino? Fighting over a meme is pathetic. Besides, Dunk is the only meme that matters now.

Videogame dunkey?

If you came here after 2015 you're not allowed to say that. All was lost when new fags took over.

Get the fuck out. I'm not gonna make some shit post retort, I'm just gonnna say it fuck off, people like you ruined the board.

ctrl+f'ing "kino" wuould have shown "kinography" too you cuckchan liar faggot. have your shitty meme

First off the story which matters little is fine. Second the shots are just a fucking meme, what matters is watching the film in motion, they have great atmosphere, tone progression, sound editing, soundtracks, pacing, editing, direction, sets, art direction, production, sfx, casting, camera work. So go fuck yourself. The films are their own unique works and have good character development and focus, it combined with the world building and the acting which besides harry is great makes for very immersive and rewatchable films.

explain?

Something must be wrong with your computer because it's literally right fucking there.

I was fucking with you, m8.

KEY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!~~!!!!!~!!11111!@!!!!!

Harry Potter will always be shit. It gets worse with age. Unlike the Prequels which just get better and better.

oh, no! a meme we never really cared about is one KYM…

About time this stale meme died.

Kinography is not Kino…

See for the first known example of "Kino".

Kino will never die jointians.
See: web.archive.org/web/20161022030942/https://8ch.net/tv/res/516767.html

Dunno why people shit on GOF but praise HBP, I find the opposite to be true. HBP butchered the book, while GOF was supposed to be two films before being condensed into one, and they cut out the extra fat. Also, GOF by far has superior everything, including THAS MA BOI.

Good, don't want any more exposure.

In your Paprika filled dreams, plebeian.

it was a 4chan/facebook/tumblr meme to start with

Prove it feggit.

nothing is lost, OP is a eurovision transman for his KillYourMeme bookmark, you wouldnt know pravda if it sexuallly assaulted you in the womens toilets in Kiew

anons who say they enjoy this movie should be immediately banned

bump

KYS faggot!

Baneposting was started on 4chon.net /new/

but do they have an article on pure kino?

that one is bait like super 8. but tbh its finchers best and only film.

Tchaikovsky alone makes it better as does Libatique as DP even with portman being a shit. Also he bought the rights so stop being salty as fuck.

Fixed

its gotten better with age……nice try the prequels have always looked like crap and i like them. they even just released the new 4k hdr versions of hp and they look amazing and just remastered the frist two in imax for the first time ever

because youre a bookfag. hbp is a great film, gof is good but its not one of the best, it has far less superior directing with the batshit yelling, acting and licking making hermione seem normal. its borderline cheese, it only works because its consistent. hbp was the first film made after the books were all released if you watch the last three films they meld nicely, it nailed the atmosphere of the book. books 5-7 arent as good as movies 5-8

(cont)
people (such as you) shit on hbp wrongly all the time just like you say they shit on gof wrongly

Kino was always a stupid meme. You sound ridiculous talking about kino.

Don can't keep getting away with it!

SHOT FOR SHOT!

ANIME = KINO
ANIME = KINO
ANIME = KINO
ANIME = KINO
ANIME = KINO

Unless I'm mistaken, it's the Russian word for "film".

lmfao

Pisses me off so much how people can defend this. There is no inspiration. He literally stolen. There aren't just "some similarities." I don't care if he bought the rights. It just hacky to steal it and pathetic to deny it.

Wow you have shit taste huh faggot?

animefags are cancer take a look at this

now there was a website that had all the frames of this scene and theres some crazy shit going on in a lot of them theres a thousand frame or more alone in this scene, take your cartoons that nobody watches and fuck off

the last one isnt even from black swan its from reqiuem

Fuck off Cuckinofsky. >>>/reddit/

Nigger he bought the "live action remake rights", he doesn't own shit. Plus he flat out lies about "not being influenced by it".

Good. Getting credit leads to an influx of faggotry.

Just imagine how fucked the board would have been if TR8-T0R had been properly credited to us.

The jew knows no bounds with its brazen attitude
Same with some other pozzed ethnicities, look at the southern italians

Was'nt that a copy of a nip film?

U just visited one time. No bulli pls.

bump

Yojimbo, although the other two films in the Dollars Trilogy and the rest of Sergio Leone's filmography are as original as it gets. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, as they say.

I wonder where the lines between imitation, stealing, copying, inspiration, flattery, plagerism, and theft really are.

ripping-off?

They seem like arbitrary definitions too me.

I guess if you do something to a previous art work to make it different from the original then its your own and not stealing.

Final bump, I can't think of anything too add.

Unless you're one of them, I guess you're simply a retard.

shit

It's filled with normalfag garbage. Though kikepedia isn't better. They're both shit in different ways.

reeee