Who is the best mc and 8ch girl?

Who is the best mc and 8ch girl?

I already left that shithole when its name changed into cuckcluster famalam

i never lurked because mc fucking scared me

it was basically a honeypot site of pedo expats from Holla Forums and other sites forming it's existence. every other board was dead except for the ones occupied by pedoism. apparently the owner was a woman?

it was a shitty honeypot that got BTFO once or something like that.

i don't think the owner was a woman because i remember someone saying some vols and the owner getting raided and referring to the owner as a male. After someone took the mara thing over the fucking line and the site had to get a new domain that's when i was confirming my doubts and i was legit terrified on that place.
yeah that's what i assumed too

im know honeypots. masterchan was so obviously a honeypot. a lot of "alternative" links with old 2008 modeling photos of Ukrainian girls. seen this tactic before. some of the agent's tactics were to contact with email. i have some of their emails saved .

although here you aren't safe. with that leak, jimbo said basically all our activity is saved and is only accessible by police if asked. of course it requires a key to get in, which only hotwheels and that fat pig fuck have. apparently it was used once in 2015 in regards to some shooting threat.

honestly i like the pedo discussions and i'm always lurking or 'contributing' in them but if shit hits the fan they might actually pursue us worthless anons. I like this place but i don't want to go down with it and i've never felt safe here espicially when /hebe/ was thriving.
my doubts were warranted then

post emails
or quit larping

t. chum

hey torfag. i hope you tinkered with the options in your menu or else you're just bareip but running at 50kb speed.
please explain.

on my other hdd ;^)) serious

i'm not doing anything illegal so i don't have to be worried but yes i have configured some settings. vpn + tor is based :3
i like when there's a few pedo dicussions over multiple threads because it seems like everyone joins in. i feel like everyone just lurks until someone jumps then gun and creates a 'stealth' pedo thread because before said threads are made the board is inactive af.

Also that vpn makes your tor browser as secure as using internet explorer derp

t. moralfag wearing his tinfoil hat too tight

So explain how you got your shit setup so we can all make fun of you for being this tech retarded.

The current one.

daily reminder that while mods delete pedo treads they allow shitty treads like this to exist

>>>/reddit/

REMINDER THAT NOBODY CARES AND YOU NEED TO FUCK OFF

not reddit tbh

t. halfchan

LMAO IT'S A RETARD

fuck of nigger

no matter what i say you're going to say its a honeypot and gg you're retarded so there's no point anyway.
gg

That was the most retarded thing I have read all day.

Here, I'll sum it up for you.

Your traffic leaving the TOR exit nodes is unencrypted and could be monitored, leaving you susceptible to malicious TOR exit nodes.
You could end up with a bad exit node with no Internet as TOR exit nodes are often blocked.
In this case, it is about who do you trust more; your VPN provider or your ISP? Because your data will rely on a secure VPN service. If your VPN provider is keeping logs, it would not make much difference as if you were just connecting to TOR through your ISP as your traffic can be simply linked back to your true IP.
If you are connecting firstly through your VPN before TOR for the aim of hiding your TOR traffic, this could still leave your TOR traffic exposed to your ISP in the event if your VPN connection unexpectedly drops. (That is why it is always advisable to pick a VPN with their own DNS servers and kill-switch systems!)

Cannot access TOR’s hidden services.
No protection from any spying TOR exit nodes or hide the fact from your ISP that you are using TOR.
As using VPN via TOR means your VPN acts as a fixed end-point in the chain, it leaves you more vulnerable to global end-to-end timing attacks (End-to-end timing attacks are used to de-anonymize VPN and Tor users by correlating the time they were connected).
A VPN can still trace who you are through your financial records even if they were only able to identify your IP as that of the TOR exit relay. Counter this by purchasing your VPN service using anonymous cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoins, Dash, Monero, Zcoin and Zcash made anonymously over TOR.

and my statement still stands
if (((they))) want you they'll find you, i realized this many years ago

Theres nothing worse in this world

women are attention whores in general. why can't they be attention whores publically?

Are all torfags sub-70 IQ niggers?

The ID represents their IQ

It's even deader than this place.

We got any issues, boys?

If MC was a honey pot, then why did the Dutch tear it a new asshole?

this place is mostly halfchanners and redditfags

so are imageboards private?

wut?

why would you want to email an FBI agent anyways?

you're not suppose to do that.
oh i thought you were interested in what they had to say. for that i suggest seeking out the central park to get linked to the old hiddenwiki. from there you can find links of pedo discussion.

i was fascinated about this one document entirely based on how to have sex with children. it was a +100 page guide on both seducing, fucking, and keeping your back secure. turns out little girls only LARP to want sex until it happens then it turns into an inevitable revelation of your secret unless she happens to be both intelligent and loyal to you, which requires a lot of other headaches that are really, not worth it.

there are some forums as well. though they keep changing since pedos get BTFO or their honeypot is revealed. i have some screencaps of their discussions and stories, and they were remarkable.

you bought the meme.

No imageboards are public. These two niggers are just stupid

says the torfag

t. paranoid nigger

t. Fag