When you are growing up so fast, You gonna make the good last

When you are growing up so fast, You gonna make the good last
What did he mean by this?

Means it's OK to spit but you have to swallow at least once, or you won't really know whether or not you like it.

jesus christ this show was so fucking awful, everything about it was taken from a formula that has been used hundreds of times. absolutely nothing about it was original, witty, or attractive to the audience.

0/10 it was formulaic shit made by jew execs to fill a timeslot.

Whoever's responsible for this needs to be crushed into a fine paste

Well, I liked it.

>>>/4chan/

Patient Zero for Crappy Canadian Cartoons (design/animation wise)

Why are you tripfagging?

Is it wrong that I was never into this cartoon growing up? It seemed so cliche and reminded me of the Weekenders anyway.

What's wrong with The Weekenders?

Holla Forums has two tripfags and 1 namefag.
All should be banned, because they are subhuman trash.
Strangely enough, the 3 of them all openly admitted to being pedos, so go figure that one.

6Teen was never good but I've watched every episode.

That's… probably a coincidence.
Are we talking full on "an 8-year old, dude" attraction, or young teens, just-about-to-start-develop tweens, that kinda pedophilia?

Look at the threads that keep getting made and filled with images, and then you tell me.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
third one answered, would be a Cyclops style blaster

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
What a sweety

He's a big guy

Looks like Prison School

nice autism SJW ANN shitposter, but everyone knows you're gundamrager's retarded white knight.

Keep trying and defending their beloved shitposters, trolls, spammers and other shit just like yourself!

How to get friends, a step by step primer

1. Pick a decent local bar with nice ambiance.
2. Go every day.
3. Bartenders recognize you.
4. Other regulars recognize you.
5. Enjoy new friends and alcohol.

You can get a USB one if you truly needed it, then you could use it with your laptop (because every laptop made in the last 5 years doesnt have them either)

Anyone?

Baginagelion

wut

Nothing really, I was never into a cartoon about teenagers doing stuff at the mall. I was more into fantastical stuff growing up or crazy shit.

It doesn't take that much time to grow up so you shouldn't fast-forward like you watch a movie, you shouldn't focus on stuff that will happen in the future, you should focus on right now.

Y'know I was thinking about making an animated movie with that message.

I fucking hate you template thread cuckchan motherfuckers
I'd toss you out on sight if I could