Marvel universe has had intelligent humanoid robots since 1939

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/81923/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably the same reason people are still surprised by aliens, despite being invaded every year, a couple of high profile alien superheroes and villains, and a GIANT PURPLE MAN FLOATING OUT OF SPACE ATTEMPTING TO EAT THE FUCKING PLANET SEVERAL TIMES.

People in the Marvel Universe are really, REALLY fucking stupid.

Fucking stupid is right. Why do you think that Marvel has the two registration acts for their Supers? One of Mutants and another for Superheroes in general (and said act has been called stupid by Reed Richards..who in Civil War joined the Pro-Registration side)

Tony Stark made a phone app that set people to their physical peak, it was able to cure disease to the point that it gave Matt Murdock back his eyesight.

The marvel universe simply doesn't work.

This is why manga is superior.

Then again, the tech levels of the Marvel Universe is out of whack. Sometimes it's close to our tech level, other times they have dog fights in space.

Because mangas are usually one in done deal and by that I mean there isn't like 50 titles at one time in the same universe.

Well, it's simply, anons.
You see, in DCs multiverse, things don't often, though do occasionally, get retconned on an Earth until the next Crisis. If ever there's a problem with what a writer wants to do, they shift it to another Earth where everything is the same except for XYZ.

In the Marvel Universe, they're not so big on Multiverses anymore, so they just have bullshit excuses wherein everything in the past is canon, and the only true canon in each issue is what's shown. The next issue can blatantly disregard or retcon the previous one, but according to Marvel's timeline lore, that's perfectly fine and okay.

I want to see this.

What bullshit explanation can make computer code solving biological problems seem halfway reasonable?

So, you're all saying that each Marvel title should have it's own self-contained universe?

i wouldnt mind that, its annyoying having to read multiple different comics about characters i don't care much for to get the whole story

Not each and every one but most should be separate.

To be fair, Marvel sheep would probably be more impressed if somebody built a AI robot that didn't go into an anti-human temper tantrum. Maybe that has something to do with it.

Superior Tony spiked San Fran's water supply with nanos. The app just activates them, provided you pay a lot of money daily

They're already self-contained to a certain extent. Up until the next crossover, at least

Wasn't that the extremis he used?

Honestly, one thing I wish they could explore was that patents held up this technology from being proliferated or something. Granted its not much but its an explanation at least.

That's a beautiful edit.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
macho meme randetty savagetty

Multiplayer mode. One or two humans vs like a dozen monkey players. Whatever monkey type you spawn as is random and they all have different move sets just like fighting them in the SP.

nhentai.net/g/81923/ google image search is your friend!!

das a soup

bonor

it depends on the kind but newer antidepressants are impossible to OD on old school tricylics you could manage shitty way to go tho most drugs are very difficult to overdose with even for first time users

(2/2)

So we met up after I got off work one night early in december and parked at a local bus station with 24 hour free parking. I got in her car (Nissan Altima) and we drove around for a bit and found a dark corner of a Wal Mart parking lot. We got in the back seat and started making out and feeling each other up and eventually were naked with all our clothes on the front seat. She started to blow me and got me to nut a lot faster than I thought. She didn't mind though, she had me eat her out until I was hard again and then I fucked her. It was a little awkward in the back of a standard car but we made it work. She didn't care either, she just really seemed to enjoy me and the fact that I was excited to be with a fantasy woman. A couple random commercial trucks drove by but we never worried if we were being watched, never saw any cop cars either. She wouldn't get off my dick until I nutted inside her either (had her tubes tied)

Either way, we finished and it was probably some of the best sex of my life. We sit and redress and its not really an awkward silence, just a quiet satisfaction. And I tell her she can call me any time and we make out when we get back to my car in the bus lot and go our ways home.

So, I basically had free milf pussy for the foreseeable future, but remember how I said I was still kind of on the rebound from my ex. I never mentioned that to her since I didn't want it to be a buzz kill. But, I was admittedly a little emotionally unstable, and for what ever reason, when I got home, I started crying. It sucks and maybe I'm a huge fucking pussy but what ever.

The next morning I texted her, told her how amazing the night before was but also that I just didn't think I was ready for more and that I was more of a commitment type guy and she said it was fine and not to worry and we just stopped talking