/FE/ - FLAT EARTH GENERAL

I think its time Holla Forums seriously considers the flat earth model of the Earth. It triggers the globalist liberal shills who proclaim that the "Earth is a an insignificant sphere in this vast and empty universe" so that they can spread false hope and lies.

The Flat Earth Explained and Proven in 2 Minutes
youtube.com/watch?v=OFj7_1HhiSI

Flat Earth Playlist
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBNnyfzA49uNWPeeSXaTz_HJTdVi-Nlgd

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/1Npcl
rolf-keppler.de/lichtkrumm.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sage

/thread

It "triggers" people because of how retarded you look like trying to push this shit.

anyone with a $10 telescope can prove you wrong

Politically incorrect =/= Completely fucking retarded

This isn't the first time shills tried to associate holocaust denial with flat earth shit.

epin maymay xDDDDD

There IS a big overlap because conspiritards tend to believe in multiple, sometimes contradictory, theories at once because they are mentally ill.

Funny, Jews are a master at entertaining contradictory beliefs at once.

well that was an easy mark
it's obvious you don't belong here

Quak science like this thread belongs on /x/ or /fringe/, not Holla Forums. So yea, I call people who are into that sort of shit retards.

Also watch this thread mysteriously avoid bumplocking/deletion.

you just can't decide what side of the fence you are on can you?

just shut up you fuckwit, go spill your spaghetti somewhere else.

Back to /x/

Even a tard can sometimes stumble across actual conspiracies, but they usually prefer the more bombastic ones like Flat Earth or Moon Nazis.

There is a reason why.

Okay flat-earther, I just watched your stupid video.

What you are calling the "flat earth map" is just a stereographic projection of the Earth. Stereographic maps appear everywhere. This proves nothing.

MiGs are capable of reaching the upper atmosphere. If you go to Russia you can pay to go for a ride on one. People who have done this say they they saw the curvature of the Earth. See the customer testimonies on this site archive.fo/1Npcl

If the Earth was flat, as you claim, then the angle you would have to look down to see the horizon is exactly given by:

theta = arctan( [height above ground] / [distance to horizon])

Why don't you do the calculation using your dumb model and then revise your statement.

FYI, if the Earth is curved then this formula would be wrong because you would have to look even further downwards b/c of the curvature. Why don't you go and do the experiment and then come back here and apologise for being a retard.

You flat earth cucks are an embarrassment to the movement. The Earth is round.

R O U N D
O
U
N
D

fuck off you are trying to pigeon hole conspiracy theorists.

yeah, the people who questioned these things before they were proven were all mentally ill

No. The mental illness part comes into play when you believe contradictory things, like the moon landing never happening but Hitler having a secret base on the moon and so forth.

I only see one alleged testimony in your provided archive and looking around on the website, it's all quotes by the one guy from Florida. Their 'testimonial page' says nothing about curvatures, only how amazing the flight is and how they can't recommend it enough.

Very true, but a big problem is that the horizon doesn't go below eye level. Throwing a wrench in both the FlatEarth shillery and conventional Globe theory. This contradiction tells you that something else is going on visually. Like the fact that light,doesn't actually travel in a straight line, but curves more or less depending on the time of day

Conclusions

assertion without evidence
shill detected

the influx of that stuff on YT was creepy as fuck, then the shilling of it everywhere was fucking crazy.
exactly

You could create your own board to discuss the flat earth, but both of knows the only people visiting that place would be a bunch of shills and the occasional wide-eyed conspiracy theorist.

Yes everybody, the Jews pump billions upon billions into a a grand conspiracy to convince the entire earth population that the earth is round, this makes totally sensen and isn't completely nuts.

These types don't really care about the conspiracy they talk about, their main goal is attention and recognition as somebody who "knows more than the sheeple". It's a scream for attention and validation. Hence why they don't stay on /x/.

Oh fuck, forgot to sage.

Cool, a dubs thread!

Fuck off kike

You assert that there is no evidence, pot.
rolf-keppler.de/lichtkrumm.htm

and basketballs are shaped like a cube

it's just Holla Forumsitically incorrect to say the truth!

you need to consider suicide
>>>/suicide/

FUCK OFF SINEAD

nice peer reviewed paper you have supplied
hasn't even been replicated
kill yourself

The Earth is round. OP is a total retard.

Stop sliding the catalog with this retarding fucking bullshit.

Cosmas Indicopleustes, is that you? I haven't you seen since Alexandria in 547 AD.
I am trying to get your book "Topography" but all I can find are expensive second-hand ones on vellum or parchment. Are you ever going to release a version for Kindle?

Sinead McCarthy pls go.

Also gore dump when?

Just because it hasn't been replicated, doesn't mean that it isn't evidence. Yes, it desperately needs to get replicated to confirm or conclusively debunk. Perhaps you should put the same standard of skepticism on the proponents of spinning ball earth as you do on the flat earth shills, who are well-poisoning the discussion of the kikery within physics.
Do you even know what peer review means, fedora scholar?
How about you look at all the (((peer reviewed research))) of the holocaust circlejerking over kike testimonies and fabled masturbation executions. Peer review is an argumentum ad populum, you fucking idiot. Truth is truth no matter how many people believe in it.

But I guess you'll just keep moving goalposts.

Fuck off Flatcucks

it means exactly that, it is not evidence, it is a single observation that has not been replicated.

I haven't moved shit, you provide shit 'evidence' and should be ashamed for trying to push it as though it is fact
need I remind you;

keep digging faggot

First you claim there is no evidence, then you claim that it isn't muh peer reviewed, now you are splitting hairs over fact and evidence. You are, in fact :^), moving goalposts.

Keppler observed and registered a fact that has yet to be confirmed or debunked. If a tree falls in the forest and there is no one there to muh peer review it, doesn't invalidate the fact that a tree fell.

Keep digging your own pit, fedora scholar.