Life under a Trump Presidency

I don't know about you Holla Forums but I'm pretty sure Trump is going to win. He is going to inspire such an overwelming turnout that his vote could be well over 60%. I believe common sense will prevail and people who haven't voted since Reagan was a candidate will drive miles to their polling station to cast their vote for Trump

We should be asking what do we do when he is president? The initial leftist chimpout will be short lived so we should savour that as much as we can. Trump himself will have a lot of challenges ahead of him. The core of his message is stopping the international cartel that have bankrupted so many western nations. How will he do this? Arrest them all and seize their assets? Building the wall might be the simplest task he has put upon himself unless cuckservatives in congress try to block it and make it hell to pass without executive orders.

Trump must also safe guard this country's future so it doesn't easily fall into the same hands of (((interests))) again, should there be more direct democracy as per the swiss model? How do we make sure these people never take us off the national path ever again?

Also the international clique of kikes are going to be fucking angry that a goy like Trump managed to cuck them out of their power nest. Will we see constant assassination attempts?

The last question is how do we live our lives, should Americans start to become the respectable people they once were in the earlier 20th century? Or should they continue living on the "America is the king of the world" high that sleepwalked us into this mess in the first place.

A lot of questions to answer, in only 8 years.

REMINDER THAT TRUMP IS 100% WHITE NATIONALIST. HE'S GOING TO KICK OUT ALL THE KIKE OLIGARCHS AND START THE 4TH REICH!

Wow user that is quite anti-semitic and completely wrong because JEWS ROCK

I think it'll be shit tbh

(((Those))) will try and crash the economy to try and undermine his presidency.
Possible assassination attempts and disillusionment among the public would force him out of office and usher in a shabbos goy.

This will happen after civil unrest with the niggers dies down. Possible National Guard on the streets.

Media constantly putting Trump under the microscope and nit picking a every move he makes.

Expect that cunt Soros to be hard at work, and also some more staged terrorist attacks from (((ISIS)))

He'll do his best to do the right thing for everyone regardless, but in reality, the odds are against him.

I heard that JEWS RULE.

I heard that DA JEWS IS REAL.

SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE!

The Trump Cult is really disturbing and sad. You really are putting all your hope on this man, it seems.

Question: Would you support Trump if he (as in, the jews behind him) declared an open war against Iran?

yes. Fuck sand niggers, lol.
Trump will be able to use jews, not the other way around.
as long as we cut off ALL immigration from savage muslim shitholes, bomb them all they want. My only concern is it causes an outpour of millions of shitskins into western countries.
Sink their lifeboats with 5" guns let them settle with Davy Jones instead of us.

As peasants under feudalism. Good luck.

You misunderstand user. I am hoping for Trump to become president because then the likeliness of my country turning into a warzone against Russia is not 100% certain like with Hillary.

We'll think of something OP, it'll take time to become comfortable in our role as the new new world order.

We need to undo a-lot of damage and it will take time. Commit to the long haul.

As long as the FedReserve is our central bank aint nothing going to change in regards to this.
And trump aint no jfk and gonna make his own dollars from the treasury as well.

It's going to be exactly like under Obama, and this board will be filled with posters claiming to "have seen through him since the beginning" and "never to have fallen for his lies".
Screencap this post

The biggest danger to Trump is the possibility of a rigged global economic meltdown. He has to be prepared to save the people because the internationalists will declare economic war but perhaps in a more sinister way than they did in 1933.

No.

Its still not certain that he might win. This all might end up as just another Ron Paul event, where the red pill loses and only got "very close".

You will live to see horrors beyond your comprehension If Hillary wins

No. But he won't do that. If anything one of the biggest reasons to vote for Trump is to avoid war. With Hillary in office there is a serious chance of civil war / ww3 against russia in her first term.

The shills are scared. Nothing will stop Trump, enjoy your shilling threads for now kikes.

Yes.

I guess he'll have to write a fuck load of executive orders, then?

Yes but only after we deport the muds

Arrest and/or murder the shit out of them.

Probably. Dat security tho.

A little of both tbh.

I hope this helps set things straight.

I heard that not a day goes by that i don't think about how GREAT JEWS ARE

Is this a joke post or is this really the kind of traffic we're getting these days?

Good. JFK was assassinated. Trump is a new Andrew Jackson. He will kill the (((bank))) and put rapefugees and illegals on a new trail of tears.

You have no idea how much I want to believe this is true
But think on this they gonna replace old hickory on the 20 with either an ancient she boon or a jew dyke
Scrub our history.

For a country that prides itself on bieng capiitalistic. Who would be a better president. A career politician. Or a self made millionaire.

Hurr durr. Its a no brainer.

But it seems like many morons would rather hire a career politician with a criminal self serving attitude. Go figure