Who will play him in the biopic now he is dead?

Who will play him in the biopic now he is dead?

I warned you but you doubted my powers.

Top Kek

You didn't get trips. You don't have any power.

Hes a demon at beast.

me tbh

Demon of chaos who failed Le Pen and Trump. Not wise to worship one that intentionally stirs shit.

Someone who supports True Communism.

truly, getting behind this cult of kek thing was one of Holla Forums's worst ideas ever
"yeah, let's worship the fucking god of chaos, what could go wrong?"

Anyone got a screen cap of the thread about the kekistan retard?

lol Is that all you've got, I didn't even mention him.

It's not just Christians who are against blind and dangerous worship of random spirits, the Gnostics also agree.

Landwolf > Pepe

Stop replying to yourself, leftycuck.

Literally anybody could tell you not to worship random spiritual entities. Pretty much every religion describes beings that appear at first to be virtuous but are in fact the opposite. Even if you aren't superstitious, it's fucking grating to hear someone say 'praise kek' anytime anything of note happens like we get it, you're autistic

That's because it was a joke. You'd have to be a moron to start legitimately believing in 'Kek'. 'Meme Magic' is just Carl Jung's theory of Synchronicity with a sprinkle of determinism repackaged for the brain damaged. It's the same as what happened with My Little Pony and Cuckposting - was an ironic joke with everyone in the know until newfags and misinformed anons started doing it unironically. Except bronies and cucks are less moralfaggy and are funnier to laugh at.

That's a fairly wide net to cast user. Are you talking about the one with the gay ass LARPer with the shield and the guy in the Donald Trump costume?

Yeah, that one

it's barely been 4 months, friend.

Algeria is about to enter a civil war with the death of the leader there due to old age and already had a stroke.
All those sandniggers are going to go to France and Macron will let them in.

You killed France.

this tbh. At least give him a second term to see if he starts building the wall or if he leaves NAFTA. I'm sure he wont lie the second time, it's probably just chess anyway

steve buscemi