Why won't people fight back?

the government's fucking killing people in fucking fema walmart camps for fucks sakeā€¦

PEOPLE KEEP SAYING "DAY OF THE ROPE XDXD" AND THAT A WORLD WAR 3 OR A "REVOLUTION" WILL HAPPEN.

FUCKING WHEN!?!?!?!?

YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ARE SO USED TO SITTING ON YOUR ASSES DOING SHIT ON THE INTERNET READING ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE THE WORLD AND GOVERNMENT FUCKING IS AND HOW MUCH WORSE IT GETS EVERY DAY

BUT NO ONE HAS THE FUCKING BALLS TO GATHER ANONS TOGETHER IN REAL LIFE WITH GUNS AND SHIT AND START KILLING THESE DEEP STATE MOTHERFUCKERS (AND MAYBE SOME SJWS AND TRANNIES TOO)

WHY IS THAT!?

Because it's all controlled opposition shills saying that shit.

Why don't you fight back yourself you fucking airmchair preacher?

I would if I had weapons

low birth, low power. Enjoy your nothing

you're so retarded it's not even funny

why hasn't anyone hired a hitman to kill soros and family?

because im two jewish too spend so much money

Soros is old as fuck, it's not that nobody wants to kill him, it's that nobody wants to risk the time, money, guilt, and potential consequences of killing an old man. If Soros was still young someone would probably have already plotted his death. He did have to escape Hungary already mind you. Soros is a very hated man. I don't even think people who work for him like him. the Israeli Prime Ministers son doesn't even like him. Even the hippie leftists hate him because of his role in Monsanto. At this point his only allies are liberal faggots in the media.

As soon as you start putting nooses in trees m8

[citation needed]

fuck off jude

still waiting for proof of your claim, bitch

definitely jew.

You dumbfuck Amerifat retards elected a butthurt nigger muslim to run your country and you're surprised when he enacts worldwide policies to flood Western countries with muslims and build death camps for white people. Like seriously, what the fuck did you think would happen? Isn't that all in the past now, though, now that you finally came to your retarded ass senses and elected a white man?

I'm going to pretend it's part of a massive disaster-and-war preparedness plan.

Becaus the water food and drugs are naking them passive

My sides exploded, help

Clearly you have never been to Michigan or Kentucky..

why was this faggot not banned yet?

this isn't Holla Forums

There's a time and a place to strike with physical force
This isn't that time yet.

(((Trump))) is as bad as the nigger from 2008