Some time ago I made a thread that eventually became a vanilla hentai storytime...

Some time ago I made a thread that eventually became a vanilla hentai storytime. I mostly dumped Homunculus' works and intended to dump some of Cuvie's, but sadly the thread fell off the catalog before I could. I'm going to do just that now, starting with A Witch In Love, starring Shindou's death stare.

END

/r/equesting any incest stuff if you got it.

I'd say no, but a couple from the original thread were cousins, so refusing would make me a hypocrite. I'll dump 'em if I got 'em, okay? In the meantime enjoy Super Connected!, starring Chisa's deredere-ness.

you forgot page 16 OP.

OFF TO A GREAT START

Also, END

Cmon op,i heavily appreciate the great dump you're giving here,but gimme the incest.

That was a quality thread. Keep up the good work user.

RIP op

Glad there's people who remember. Anyways, here I give you Contact and Friction! Lust and Affection!, starring… well, just see for yourself.

This might be my favorite Cuvie story, for reasons that will be apparent.

We'll get there when we get there, fam.

test

Don't you love happy endings? Either way, this is THE END

You're doing God's work OP.

Continue.

Well, not quite. There's still more to this story.

END

Put it on a slower board. Not telling you to stop, but have a backup people can go to get your dumps.
unless you already have one

Taking a short break from Cuvie. This timeI'll be posting Shiden akira's The Wakui-san Next To Me, starring the titular shy mouse.

True I guess. To be fair, I started the original thread purely on a whim. That, and I don't know a hentai board that isn't dead as fuck.

Oh, I'm retarded.

END

cmon op,keep goin

Back to our regularly scheduled Cuvie storytime. Here is Sincere Brother. Enjoy!

This thread should never have died in the first place. Should sticky.

Or OP should make its own board and cross post to it like the rule 34 fag used to.

That'd be fun, but it'd take finding a hentai board that isn't dead and buried. Oh well, such is life.

END

It's not really a hentai board but if you want to dump any kind of manga you're welcome to start a thread on >>>/maka/ for dumping it. I can't guarantee it'll get any more views than a dead hentai board but I'd probably skim some.

Most of them got nuked in the April 1 hack and weren't restored. At leas the manga boards I had bookmarked were.
Why I suggest making your own. Just lock the threads so only u can edit and leave it up as an archive.

OP is not a fag

This time I'll give you a slightly kinkier offering: Pussycat Station, starring a rather dirty girl.

I'll think about it. Thanks for the tip, man.

Hm… I dunno about that, but if nobody else is gonna step to the plate…

Nah, I like the feedback.

END

Got anymore like this one?

I'm confused what happened in the last one,did he bribe her to blow him in the bathroom?

One more before I go to bed. Here's As You Like, starring Eiko and her (boyfriend's) cosplay fetish.

What do you want more of? You've gotta narrow it down a little so I can help ya.

END

Aight, going to bed. See ya tomorrow.

Now that's the kind of story you don't see often. What do you call that?

bump

bump.
why is this board 5 pages?

To annoy us probably.

bumpo

bumpu

Meh, guess I'll contribute as well.

That was beautiful, fam.

BO is a faggot.