(((Ms. America)))

Which of these dignified young women is a lesbian???

HARD MODE: 50 GUESSES OR LESS

fewer

nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/out-lesbian-among-year-s-miss-america-contestants-n642396
archive.is/pFwP5

Dollars to donuts she hearts the dick, but knew this would guarantee a win.

if she's gay is she still going to blow the judges to win the competition? isn't that how these beauty pageant shits work?

Damn it, you didn't let us guess because I would have guessed right >:(

Also Ms. Rhode Island looks like a fuckin clown.

What a fucking liar. Why is it that every other sentence from gay people is sex related?

After long thought and much prayer with my family, I have come to the conclusion that this is a slide thread.

May God help us all.

Every single woman there is so damn ugly.

One has to be willing to suck a lot of kike dick to get nominated and the hotter women have better opportunities.

Competitions like these are rigged for a variety of reasons. The judges are either gay or operating in industries like fashion where beauty is secondary to spectacle. That is if they aren't just completely pozzed anyway.

Remember Ms. Japan? In one of the most homogeneous countries in the world a half black woman happened to get the title. When the Japanese public complained the American media went in lockstep to portray them as being a bunch of racist bigots keeping the black woman down for not celebrating a woman who barely finished highschool with a GED representing their best and brightest on the world stage in a nation that literally pumps out models at an industrial level.

This is completely sensible and level-headed. I do not expect this from lesbians but the fact that she is saying this in any capacity is already leagues ahead of other faggots

Cool, I accurately guessed third from the left before reading the text. Looks the most like a dyke of the four.

I immediately guessed Missouri tbh

All four of those women are less attractive than the girls that ring me up at Target.

Rhode Island has her hand on Missouri's ass, everybody else put hands on the small of the back

lol this
whats up with their faces

Back to Brit/pol/, anglokike.

None of them are beautiful so how did they ended up as the model?

It truly is impossible to capture an image of a large group of pretty girls without the cattiness coming out. Even when they're instructed to smile, and their participation counts on it.

THE UGLIEST ONE!

Guessed it on my first try. Obvious lesbian face.

dont care
all of them are ugly anyway

Only one whose knees are covered.

Kill all faggots.

Got it first try. Can't believe it's that easy.

Sage for get fucked, OP