The ugliest hot chick, Brittany venti

Post what you got on this hammerhead

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/aD6k77uh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate to agree on this but I do.

I'm sorry to say I have nothing to contribute.

i'd dickhammer her throat until her jaw falls off

Idk if these're real but whatever

Don't tell her I got this šŸ˜

it's basically useless, but hey, it's still there

I hate this bitch. Dont know why, i just do

Why were you looking at this pastebin? pastebin.com/aD6k77uh

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Holy fuck what is wrong with Russians.

It's because she's part nigger. It invokes random rage in me too, filthy racemixers

Does she look like she's a nigger with light skin or is it just me?

She admitted that she is part black on instagram or some shit

That makes a lot of sense.

I doubt this. She probably just invented a story to be one of those hip and modern SJW people with "mixed heritage".

I agree that she is attractive in a very inconventional way. She is neither slim nor fat nor very beautiful nor super ugly. In a way she is very average with a body type that stores the fat in a well proportionned way. I hope she cures her feminism soon.

She's a fat nigger who stores fat in the way fat niggers store fat just before they really balloon up..

Just admit you like fat niggers, no one cares.

ew fkn stop

The genes don't lie. Look at her nose and hair. She has nigger genetics

These pics show it especially well

fucking retardsā€¦
she said it herselfā€¦
She is fucking Puertirican

poe?

I think she's putting it on. There may have used to be some genuine reactions and she does seem legit pissed off in my webm when it gets extra meme-y, but she knows it gets her attention.

You people do realize this bitch is a troll right?.

Brittney is based

of courshe

wow, this means nothing.

If you have no brown eyes you have no Nigger Genetics, its simple as that. Except Genetic Mutation but this is extremly rare.

But she has blue eyes and she definitely has bigger genes. Quite a few octoroons have blue eyes and blond hair occasionally but still have negroid facial features, are they white in your opinion?

*nigger

yeah, this. it's more rare but exists.
t. white and grew up in a sea of diversity

heres another cancer streamer thats mixed with lighter eyes

Shameless self bump

how did she whip out the boobs while handcuffed?

Black magic

Mixed people can have blue, green, hazel eyes.

They're still not white. They're mixed. Eye color isn't a determinant of wether or not you're white or not.

Don't question it!

cop probably wanted to go through her purse so he undid the button. ain't u nerds ever been arrested?

bump

Why? This thread is trash.

maybe getting caught was part of her plan

if i pulled her tank top down, would she die?

Anyone who questions her nigger genetics after seeing these pics is straight up retarded.

it would be extremely embarassing

I understand what you mean. Those pics are her IRL. Her other pics are her, caked up with tons of cosmetics, straightened hair and photoshop

britanny is so beautiful. She looks like my mother the way i see her when i was 6 that kind of calm a child feels that is the way i feel when i see her.

that's because of the tits, user.

you're thinking of when your mother was breastfeeding you.

no its her face man. Lots of girls have big tits but i only feel my dick to them. Shes just the madonna figure to me.