Why this board sucks

Dysnomia repeatedly says that it is our fault that the board sucks because we are responsible for the content. Well I just found pic related on another board. I always suspected as much, tbh.

Fuck Dysnomia. Fuck this board as long as he owns it. Stop posting on this board, stop commenting in this board's threads, and in a few weeks Dysnomia will be gone. It is that simple. By Halloween we could have a decent board again.

those are literally all of your own posts

that girls head looks like a disfigured pair of buttcheeks, and a little alien tbh

t. Dysnomia

t. OP

You're contributing to the shit pile, friendo.

If true, that is some lameass bullshit.
Not surprising tho.
I'll tell you one thing, he HAS been trying to tank the board for the last couple weeks, that much is obvious.
So I am good with giving him what he wants and not posting for awhile to see what happens.

/kennedi/ was better than (((dysnomia))) in getting our PPH high. With her, it was natural and organic, every new thread was so different and unique. She truly could appeal to every niche group here and abroad.

/kennedi/ was better than (((dysnomia))) in getting our PPH high. With her, it was natural and organic, every new thread was so different and unique. She truly could appeal to every niche group here and abroad.

natural and organic dubs, here I go

This should be the extent of every post on Holla Forums.
No more, no less.

Fuck you , he can't blame us for the content if he is shitposting just to pump up the PPH!

Is there any evidence beside anecdotal? And what incentive?

This is true. Nobody can say "b-but its dysnomias responsibility to remove bad content"

Mods don't decide what good and bad is and even if they do how are they supposed to be responsible when anyone can come back on a VPN and constantly shit the place up?

Dysnomia did nothing wrong.

Even if mods tried to decide what is good and bad content, the user base would throw a fit when their cuckchan-tier threads got deleted. Just look what happened when the mods tried to enforce some form of quality in the past, a bunch of retards made threads complaining about how the mods are censoring free speech because they can't have their template threads and other trash.
And then there's this. Just look what happens when the mods delete a nicole thread, the faggot OP makes a new one saying "hahaha mods think they can ban my VPN". Or what happens when the *blocks your path* pedo threads get deleted: 5 more shoot up because the OPs of these threads only care about shitting the board up, and there's a bunch of retards that will keep the shit bumped for them so it will only continue.

You pedos make Holla Forums seem like an eternal nightmare, posting repetitive shit that's been permanently branded on all my senses. If you're gonna post pedo content, then have it be new.

there is literally nothing wrong with template threads when done right

This guy gets it. You know about the conspiracy to keep Holla Forums shitty.

there is literally nothing wrong with *blocks your path threads*

hes 18

*blocks your path*

Nowadays all you can see from behind the burka are those scared brown eyes.

Based Varg tbh

what a shame

It's a conspiracy of these three:
No, wait, that's only two.
Anyway, the question is this: is Dysnomia a part of the conspiracy? Look at what gets deleted and what gets left up.

THE conspiracy:
Some are a part of it intentionally and others are unaware, needless to say all of us are in on it against ourselves.

I don't think dysnomia is intentionally part of it. He realizes that if he got rid of all the shitty content on Holla Forums then there wouldn't be any content at all.

I forgot to add, any individual can be 1 or more of these.

etc

I'm pretty sure it wasn't Dysnomia who paid me.

fuck of shill spammers are good

this whole tread is retarded, dysnomia should delete it tbh

Pedos Do Nothing Wrong™
tbh

the only ones that dislike spammers are halfchan/reddit shills

if pedos went away Holla Forums will turn into halfchan tbh

Then I suppose this >>>Holla Forums is your definition of a healthy cancer-free board?

You are a global mod though, you should delete this thread for some arbitrary reason.

100% true.
Basically would just have Norgay threads and other autism

what percentage is this statement considering?
are you implying that Holla Forums is nothing but pedo and 4chan and if we got rid of pedos it would just be 4chan
or are you implying that pedos keep 4chan out… in which case how did they get here in the first place while the pedo threads were up?

fuck of shill

Well what's wrong?

what do you know

Based Varg tbh

back off christian

Who could be behind this post?

you see you dont seem to mention the halfchan/reddit problem and only blame based spammers and other anons that are not part of the problem which is proof that you are a shill

Just for that post, have this.

white nationalists in a nutsackshell

user you simple minded fool! It's much easier to categorize reddit and 4chan as the same group: NEWFAGS!

man that gook is fucking crazy
wut movie?

Wouldn't that be Japanese Psycho

newfag is word used on halfchan

You knew you couldn't pull a itsdajoos on that one.

that was really satisfying to watch.

Watch this.

I got it from a russian Holla Forums webm thread some months back.
(checked)
probably

I got a nigger version.

you're full of surprises.

*just culture*

any context?

Apparantly, the two men being burned stole potatoes.

yeah, stole potatoes.

You're looking for this. The webm is unedited, the song was in the original film

have you seen it? seems like the general consensus is that it's too long.

Thanks!

I've only skimmed through it. The webm part starts 1 hour and 37 minutes in. It's a complete ripoff of American Psycho with lots of scenes that drag on. Webm is great though.

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiittt
10 fucking 10

Meant to reply to

Thanks, friend. Ill give it a look.

Remember all those times dys dumped cp, left it up for a little while, and then purged the boards.
I remember because it happens a lot.

Like all good Holla Forums threads this one has devolved into pedo vs. antipedo. Which is fine, we all expect that at this point. What we have *not* heard in all of the discussion here is Dysnomia denying that he is padding the stats by posting shit threads with shit entries.
That leads me to believe what is posted in OP's pic.
I have no problem with him saying that the reason this board sucks is the fault of the users. I do have a problem with him not including himself in that group if he is posting in his own board as a user. And every indication is that he is doing exactly what is asserted in OP's pic.

Kill yourself nigger.

Pedophiles are the worst thing that could ever happen to this place, even though without it Holla Forums is just 4chan with less users. lol

the one in pink, please

t. OP on a different IP