Metal Contest

Anyone here like metal? Whoever can name these 6 songs first with the artists wins.
My Skype is little.richie6, just screenshot when you post here for proof. Prize is epic.
vocaroo.com/i/s1lRrL8fD6fQ

black metal is only metal worth listening to besides doom metal
rest is garbage glamrock and dragonforce sounding retarded technical guitar that sound like mathematicians are solving some sort of ewuation rhythmically aka garbage aka artless

Don't agree, but I respect your opinion. Been a metal fan for 35 years and passing away sometime in the near future so I just wanna give my shit away to someone else who would appreciate it.

Post metal, user. I like melodic metals, death metals, as long as it has the classic metal necessities like riffs and what not, I'm probably into it. Bonus points for ones with metal lyrics.

I like the prog mathematical bullshit, but I like black metal. What bands are you into? I mainly like the folksy stuff like Windir and Mistur. Also Summoning because it sounds like fucking Runescape.

Buttfuck yourself. There are some good Death Metal bands too

what a coincidence

Why u gonna die?

Last stage cancer.

That's one down if you know the others

Sorry to hear that, bro

So are you content with life or did it all seem pointless?

Only a few sounded familiar. Beats me.

Yeah tell us a story, metalanon. How do you want to go out? In a bed? With a suicide?

What's the last song you want to listen to before you die?

Giving up three of the songs now, second song is Slayer - Angel of Death, fourth is Pantera - Walk, and sixth is Venom - Teacher's Pet. Same rules apply.

Not motivated by gifts or the like, but I appreciate what you're trying to do.

Now I'm curious about the prize. Give us a hint?

Collection of vinyls as well as a years subscription to Spotify.

is the first one ace of spades?

I like black metal and doom metal but think post metal is worth a listening to too. Though it's more mellow.

Sounds pretty kickass

Oh hey I found your thread on 4/mu/ a little while ago, I was the guy who figured out Pantera - Walk and Venom - Teacher's Pet

The only good death metal is the old Scandinavian and Floridan kind. It died back in '94 with all that tekkie and br00tal faggotry.