archive.is/PM4do
JUST
archive.is/PM4do
archive.is/PM4do
archive.is/PM4do
archive.is/PM4do
archive.is/PM4do
HUGH MUNGUS WHAT?

"PLEASE STOP TAGGING PEOPLE AND PLEASE REST, DRINK LOTS OF WATER, TAKE LOTS OF SELF CARE PLZ."

"Glad you're safe

Little does this broad know shes just delegitimized her entire movement.

I would love to see how she would react if asked about this embarrassing situation and how her fellow cultural marxists would rationalize shes correct.

although any person with a least a drop of sanity would see she is just suffering from inZARNAty. hue.

crazy bitch.

VICTIMGASM

BOMB SIRENS

REDPILLS INCOMING

Far right girl is still qt though, other than the shitty hipster tattoo.

I love how she films the back of the fucking camera battery like she thinks oh shit nigga I got yo details now

You're a hero user, thanks, saving and reposting on /r9k/.

she will shame you for being a white male, and accuse you of rape on the first date.

then again its just freudian lust for dominant white males who will pound her down in bed.

she actually wants to be raped for the sheer victimgasm. not saying real rape doesent happen and shouldnt be punish. im just saying sjws libcucks are a whole new breed of mental disorders. or how the marxist say it: "completely natural and healthy behaviour" :^^^)

No thanks.

i guess kek works in mysterious ways

THE REDPILLS NEVER END

what?

I regret to inform that you didn't keep far enough away from the telescreen, you failed to stifle your outward display of contempt for the system.
Please remain calm, authorities are on their way to 'help' you.
THERE IS NOWHERE YOU CAN HIDE NOW

sorry to autism the whole everything.

i basically meant i didnt post anything on /r9k/ and somebody else did its copy pasta, but thats ok cause i just hope people see this cancer for what it is.

I've seen some shit, but it's been several months since I've seen anything like
outside of Holla Forums shitposting.

You speak in quite a confusing way.
You misunderstand, i said that I was Saving your pics and l will repost them on /r9k/.

thank you

RUNNING LOW ON GRAPHICAL REDPILLS

GONNA DROP COPY PASTA BOMBS SOON

hahaha I know he's a leftist cuck, but Louis Theroux's deadpan can be really damn funny

i thought i was running out but my 7 gig pol folder ALWAYS has more shit to post

Is that the screen cap where that one audience guy has a PTSD expression from what he was listening to or was that from a different fat people talk show

idk i remember there being like 3 or 4 which i can visually remember but cant remember the source

Yes it was the same show. The show about how people are fat and that one side wants fat acceptance and the other says to fucking work for being thin.

That one one of the other voices of reason. The ones who were in favor of fat acceptance were all fat. Not one non fat stood up and said "No we should let them".

goddamn ive been hoarding

last webm here is my favorite

i bet that faggot learned nothing from this and went straight back home to watch his wife gets anally gaped by jamal while he sits naked with a chastity belt on.

BERNCUCKED

wellp im just endlessly shitposting random cucks

gonna copy pasta now

1/2

YOU BETTER BE SAVING THIS SHIT ON NOTEPAD

welp its time for chicken tendies and good boy nap

ill be back tomorrow or maybe in a couple hours when i fail to sleep.

I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE!

time to keep you all trapped in the reality of this horrible ride a little longer.

The obsession with race and gender of these nogs really is amazing. Her story is basically "white male did this, female poc did this then an older white male said the following" what kind of normal person talks like that.

"Mouth breather syndrome"

Sir you have made my hold my head while i tilt back in laughter.

Take all the sheckles I've made today.. which amounts to nothing really :)

Audioless webm.
Could probably do with some moody atmosphere and muffled speech.

This thread is indeed… a fucking massive redpill.

alright im back goys

bump this shit back to page 1 so normie newfags can save this shit into their folders.

part 6 in next post

11 CONCENTRATIONS CAMP STREAK

OY VEY ALL SEVEN UVAH MY UH GREATGRANMUDDAHS GAT TOINED INTAH LAMPS AN SOAP BAHRS AFTAH DAH GAS CHAMBAHS, WE NEED REPARAYSHUNS FUH DA HOLOCAUST GOY, YEH NADDA AN ANTISHEMITE ARE YA? FUGGEN WHITE SUPREMACIST RACIST KKK NAZI!!

SHIT doubleposted by accident

so much shit i keep double posting

one of the biggest redpills to take out of sandy hook is the fact that

ADAM LANZA NEVER EXISTED

HE IS ACTUALLY RYAN LANZA

HE IS STILL ALIVE

alright

i might drop some [email protected]/* */$+0ck redpills

its just feel like im a dangerous location where they might actually kill me

but hey theyll never find this obscure pol thread

My favorite 911 redpill vid

this guy got assassinated

this guy has to be an alien invader wearing a human suit or some shit

thats fucking diabolical

Huh, the past was an interesting place.

Gotta be a troll.

it was a copy pasta from a really long time ago, thats why it says 2013

i probably saved it in 2011 or something.

anyways im proably going to get shot for posting these redpills

these kikes operate in my backyard

keep in mind the 3 heads with the balaclavas on the roof of the store represent the three orlando shooters

NONE of which were omar, who was blamed for the shooting. the "islamic extremist shooters" dad went to visit hillary clinton.

the sick fuck probably sacrificed his son for a membership into the goodest goy club, planned parenthood probably sends him fresh boneless nuggets if you know what i mean.

she did nud when the camera was blurred its just hard to see

welp this thread didnt get much attention

gonna try another day

Oh of course you had to immediately start in with the christcuck conspiratard shit to delegitimize everything your posted previously.

Please fuck off, namefag.

I really think it's just that he's ignorant.

The liberal worldview is a contradiction wrapped in irony. But of their many inconsistencies, perhaps the one which irritates me the most is their delusional self-image as worldly people while they are, in fact, utterly provincial.

Note how he differentiates "normal people" from gun owners.Now consider that 50% of Americans own guns. How insulated do you have to be from the rest of society to say that 50% of the population aren't "normal?" I'm sure he thinks himself to be very cosmopolitan and knowledgeable. But really, his understanding of the world doesn't extend any further than his Facebook friends and the few pieces of carefully curated media he's been told to consume.

And you'll find this sort of thing spread out throughout all their thought patterns and ideas. It's why they think saying things like "ARE YOU SERIOUS? HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT IN THE CURRENT YEAR?" actually constitutes an argument.

"You're a big guy."
"For Hugh (Mungus.)"

Thread Theme!

I'm 12 and what is this?

DU GEHST JETZT DUSCHEN!!!

OY VEY

Topkek

Zarna is a skin disease in spanish, like leper.

bump

bingo wings?

Don't just dump irrelevant shit next time then

This smelly cunt never heard of Pythagoras, it seems.

And never, for that matter, read the Old Testament.

According to the OT, the antediluvians didn't consume meat. It was only after the flood that the men consumed meat:

Exodus 9:2.

And that's how you spot a Jew, user.

Also, there's nothing really that odd about how she ran away when shot. If you've put a few fatal rounds in a deer and then had to track it into the brush, you'll understand how she could be still alive and running full tilt after he plugs her.

Yeah but that's crap. Abel was a goatherd and the Lord preferred his sacrifice of meat.

Easu was a hunter, and his father Issac preferred the cooked meat he brought to the bread of his brother Issac.

Both men lived long before the time of Noah.

Abraham is after Noah

Is there a reason Sam Hyde is in the Nu-Male picture?

memes

when the fuck did I post christcuck shit?

If you seriously believe those events were legitimate then you are a newfag here and must lurk more.

those pictures are all legitimate.

now fuck off out of my thread you autist kike.

tell me htose comments are satire

please

I can't even tell anymore

This photo is art.

Was the supposed sexual harassment ever explained?

memes

Quinn and Sarkesian look like 70 year old jewish women.

Just walk away.

Fucking saved

literally who?

Are making Lord Hugh Mungus a Saint after the God Emperor's Ascension then Anons?
He Deserves it, the Legend.

Kinglsey is a pajeet, and Downey Jr is a goy through Judaic law (Mother was a shiksa, Father was only half jewish), he's also a pretty bad goy, since he claims Prison redpilled him, and he supposedly leaked aload of bad shit about people in Hollywood a few years back

Wish we could broadcast this hit.

re bump

It has not even begun

Why the fuck are you bumping an 8 day old thread retard? You don't even bother with punctuation you kike.

Post more habenero-tan

Every time.

bump

Soon

source?

What a shame. Three of the girls in that first picture look attractive and feminine, but now they're societal filth who deserve to be raped and killed…