You faggots may want to take a look at this

archive.is/JWlyO

Saw a poster shilling it in a thread on Holla Forums, it was full of Correct the Record people
The direct link to the site is never posted. Just this image

The mods may want to sticky this one

Other urls found in this thread:

quttera.com/detailed_report/45.32.195.238
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anti-slide bump

Is there anything they can do to stop this?

Bump

Holy shit the shills are in full force on Holla Forums right now and we have a leftist pro-Hillary poster shilling this tool

Fuck man bump

Maybe let Jim know about this tool. Would be worth maybe getting it from the web admin somehow to study and block it

Banning tor would be a good place to start, and 9 times out of 10 tor users are just shit posters anyone it wouldn't be a big lose

Where's the URL for that page? It needs to be included with the image.

Fuck off NSA. People need to have all the privacy options they can get. There's no fucking source for the image either, so it could easily be feds trying to get us to turn off tor.

It's the link from the OP
8chantool . Tk

The URL for that page is in the image in my OP. The archive link also leads to an archived version and you can see the original URL at the top of the archive page

You can subscribe to a real VPN for less then a year. I could care less about the opinions of NEETS and third worlders

a GUI does not imply Function.

To me, this looks like some Holla Forumsack set it up as a way of farming lefty email addys and we will be getting the results of his labors shortly.
You could easily whip that GUI up in Visual Studio and have it actually do fuck all. Usually a spambot would be something you put in the User JS like those GET scripts that only work half the time, they have been like that since the 'chon.
50% chance of nothing
50% chance Holla Forums gets n00k'd in the coming days/weeks.

All right I see it now I'm a faggot who doesn't read.

But there's no link to the software on the page. This could easily be a fake designed to make us paranoid. Think the Star Wars defense program in the 80s, designed to make the Russians shit themselves in panic and waste resources. Also, that screenshot of the program looks like MS Paint shit. Let's not assume this is real til we see it in use.

I mean, if you consider the USA and Western Europe to be part of the third world.

Yes. Because a pro-Hillary poster would really spam this on an anti-Trump thread on Holla Forums and put it behind an email wall because it's just a GUI

so has anybody got a copy of this program?
anybody emailed the cuck?

I recognize the UI elements. It is a Visual Basic .net application

It's the easiest thing in the world to flood a thread…

How is this news?

But god damn, un-ironic commies disgust me more than an interracial couple.

Holla Forums has been pure ass since lowcard was outed as antifa and everyone with half a brain left bailed.
we should still piss in their ocean of piss again just to show the remnants we still have it

You clearly don't know what you are talking about and just regurgitating other people opinions. Tor has 2 rabbis on its boards so I'll take my chances with a paid VPN.

I know I made a Python script to dump images to a thread

But this seems a tad more sophisticated. It lets you time dumps and use proxies to bypass spam detection. It is also a tool designed to attack Holla Forums. I seriously think Jim outta know about this

Anyone have his email?

Hold up, dummies. Use it on Holla Forums?

Just did now.

We outta annex Holla Forums before it gets completely overtaken by these shills. Even if its just to Holla Forums back to centricity like it should be

I did my part, you do yours.
five threads per IP unless you're going TA.

Go tell codemonkey on >>>/sudo/ and Jim on >>>/jim/.

I haven't seen any spam waves that would be indicative of this tool actually working. Could just be a shitty Holla Forums ruse. Another lostboy.exe here to steal your passwords and shit.

Doesn't hurt to fortify the captcha though. TOR posts have to fill them out more often don't they?

Kek nice. Made a couple threads already. This is fun. The shills in the CTR thread are going nuts too

yep, and since this supposedly uses tor it already makes itself inert as a spam tool.
We should still fuck with Holla Forums because I see a fucking lot of unironic gommie shit on there.
Letting [the honeypot] run their pony laundering threads for so long drove most sane users off it seems.

Looks like several people are joining in, continue the pissing, lads

Wait are we talking cuckchan Holla Forums or our Holla Forums

The problem with your theory is not once has anything of worth ever been said by a tor user.

If people were using Tor here to drop hot leaks or something, that would be one thing. But tor users never even leave insightful analysis. It is nothing but low quality comments. The sort that do not require the protection of Tor, nor would be missed if we banned them.

Feel free to prove me wrong. Post a screencap of a tor user posting something good. You can't do it, because it's never happened.

our Holla Forums

we should use the same tactics honeypot uses to shill their shit.
one single autist can do it providing he has the drive, ponefag did it for the honeypotz and his shit is cyclical now with a perma-home on Holla Forums

our Holla Forums cuckchan's is unsalvageable. not even worth trying with how fast it goes.
also FBI mods since '07 so fuck that shit.

Which one is the CTR thread? there's a lot of shit threads to sift through on Holla Forums

nvm its the one saying trump should be in jail of course

It's a fucking imageboard. Quality posts are almost non-existent for anyone, regardless of IP. A little shitposting shouldn't be enough to take away a method of staving off surveillance.

It's just a shekel grab, nothing to worry about

Also, outright banning tor isn't the only option to prevent possible attacks from this program, assuming it even exists. There's a board owner option to simply disable posting images from tor, which would suffice to stop tor-based image spammers.

Don't worry, he'll redistribute those bitshekels to the proletariat, I'm sure.

I'm not proposing that we ban tor. I'm only attacking the idea that we shouldn't.

Banning tor wouldn't necessarily be useful, but if we did do it, nothing of value would be lost.

I hope Holla Forums takes the bait.

Topkek. So much for commies. He might know you're a shitposter and might be trying to fuck with you. I don't see a bitcoin address

LOL

They were dumb enough to donate to Bernie so I could actually see some of them falling for this too.

I think that IS Holla Forums. Still, golems can and always will turn on their creators, if you get what I'm saying.

Easy to reverse engineer this against them

You have never written a line of code in your life, have you?

Youre wrong

Man, I'm inclined to believe you given the evidence you've provided.

They typically do.

i'd like to see MSVC debug of this app during execution. if it even exists. heyo cracka fag pay them future block chain dinero and get a copy.

I doubt you are interested in running the binary of an empty GUI.

C-can this thread be about annexing Holla Forums now? I'm out of posting material on this device…

Why would they want to stop something that THEY ACTIVELY WORK TO ALLOW, retard? The mods are paid shills.

Annexing that sack of shit would require Holla Forumsacks posting there every single hour, otherwise, it would just seem "like that one time Holla Forums tried raiding Holla Forums, lol."

I mean, why not? Holla Forums is for serious discussion. The great thing about Holla Forums is you don't even need effort to post there. Save all the serious discussion for here and turn Holla Forums into Holla Forumss official shitposting pub

Speaking of tools, some faggot is posting random letters in old threads to slide something fiercely.

Is this what's trying to be slid at the moment?

What we need to do is annex plebbit.

There are over 3 MILLION normies on /r/politics, and it is being used as an anti-Trump propaganda hub. It's fucking disgusting CTR filth 24/7

The posts there average about 1000 upvotes, so if 100 Holla Forumsacks with 10 sockpuppets were to make an effort, we could totally turn it around and flood it with pro-trump messages.

FOR THE GOD EMPEROR!

Yep, I think so.

Holla Forums first, then 8ch, then cuckchan, then the world.

I like that idea a lot. We deserve a place to shitpost without it interfering with our serious discussions.

I have overchan on my phone and singlehandedly got undertale banned from cuckckan's Holla Forums by gaslighting the barneyfag.
banned every thread I made, airplane mode, new IP. 3 weeks later no more undermeme

The amount of trump cucks that has swarmed this place lately I'd guess that what you call CTR is in fact real Holla Forums and not this cuck-jew-trump shit we see here lately.

bump, wtf is this kikety

Just start with memecenter and post lots of good trump memes. They're already partially redpilled as is, and they leftists there are not that hard to BTFO if you know your shit.

As long as your meme is funny, it'll fly. I'll never understand why you people neglect them. They already have a hard on for offensive humor, the least you could do is redpill them.

did it work?

(you)
When cornered, the shill lashes out violently, in a tornado of buzzwords that almost make sense in it's surroundings, but not quite.

not to derail thread, but we can't wait for hitler user

he's the we got going for us

Maybe both are inadequate?

Anti slide

I don't see how this is a big deal, I've had a spam script that does pretty much the same shit as this program claims to do. Hell, my script is probably better. I don't use it though. Spam programs/scripts are very easy to make.

Confirmed for using NordVPN. We're tracking you, shill.

You're not allowed to post images through Tor.

Fake tool.

I am proposing a temporary ban on tor until we figure out what the hell is going on

No.

Show me a thread where this tool has been used successfully prior to any moderator stepping in and deleting the spam. Until it's been shown as functional it's mearly banter.
Plus you can bet it comes with backdoors where the creator tells you you'll have to turn off active protection or else it will mark their app as a false positive.
Best case scenario it only comes with background bitcoin miner that only uses a portion of your GPU's potential so it won't be painfully obvious.

Lastly, this will be easy to put a stop to if it magically does get widely used. It's the spam tools that DON'T get spread/sold that end up slipping through the cracks like or suggest

So, hillary is pretending to be russian as a false flag, eh?

Hey do you know if there is a fix for Holla Forums's images not showing up on overchan? I'm getting real tired of using my browser program for shitposting as it doesnt play webms without saving them.

what the fuck.. bump

Why not use this to cripple Holla Forums?

I think the actual site IP behind cloudflare may be 45.32.195.238

quttera.com/detailed_report/45.32.195.238

Look at the suspicious files section.

Seems like somebody spammed the catalog specifically to advertise (using reverse psychology) the link in OPs image.

A spam script isn't on its own something to shit yourselves about

The only sane post in this thread.

Am I on reddit or what? When did this place became so bad?

I am I the only one who thinks it is malware?

No.

DON NOT GO TO LINK IN OP'S PICTURE

DO NOT GO TO THE LINK IN THE OP IMAGE

THIS THREAD IS A HONEY POT

i do what i want

Archive link is a honeypot how exactly? Maybe you're right about the raw URL which wasn't in OP

oh nvm, u said op image. you're probably right

Yeah, shut down TOR access or captcha it harder.

This faggot has the same IP range as me, judging how all the responses have (you) on them for me.

Is this why I'm constantly banned on Holla Forums when I'm not phoneposting?

Also, bumping for sticky.

Don't we have that Ronin pass system? Where you have to pay to be able to post from TOR?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY

THEY KNOW

SHUT IT DOWN

bump

A temporary ban on TOR users would be a good idea – if you see that type of thing happening.

I don't think so.

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

This should go in /polmeta/ ot /operate/.
Anyway, I'm all for enabling captcha in every post, specially if TOR is involved.

We have a spic here

Of course, I am a spic in my shithole country trying to make it great by redpilling people. I'm sure becoming nationalists here would be beneficial for you since it means less immigration.