I heard in the past about white giving small pox blanket to native to kill them. today somebody told me it is not true...

i heard in the past about white giving small pox blanket to native to kill them. today somebody told me it is not true, and that penguin give the virus to them. is that true?

Other urls found in this thread:

tywkiwdbi.blogspot.com/2012/03/new-evidence-supports-solutrean.html
quod.lib.umich.edu/p/plag/5240451.0001.009/--did-the-us-army-distribute-smallpox-blankets-to-indians?rgn=main;view=fulltext
archive.is/1KvnE
youtube.com/watch?v=Xa4hhLKT6kU
robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2011/01/07/the-smallpox-infected-blankets/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a myth. Never happened.. People didn't understand germ theory that will, and small pox is dangerous to everyone.. It kills Indians more often but it's not something you want to catch.

Everything you need to know about the noble savages.

Also, Europeans came over on a land bridge before current "native Americans".

tywkiwdbi.blogspot.com/2012/03/new-evidence-supports-solutrean.html

Native Indians were doomed to be wiped out no matter what. If the Chinese landed in America first, then the Indians would have contracted old world diseases from them. If the Arabs landed first, then the Indians would have contracted old world diseases from them. So on and so forth.

Indians being mad about getting wiped out is just them being retarded. You don't see Europeans whining about the Black Plague even though it was a disease foreign to Europe that wiped out 30-60% of the European population. White people aren't a bunch of whining faggots like other races.

Yup, and American diseases also killed loads of Whites when they arrived.

Penguins gave them tuberculosis, wiped most of them out before the white man arrived.

Kek, I remember elementary school, when we had Native American Weeks, where we would cook succotash and carve our own mini totem poles.

Yuropoor btw

Yup, it's bullshit. Nobody back then understood anything about germs. Indians got the pox from us, but the New World gave syphilis to Europe. All of this happened because it did. Might as well blame China for the Black Death which wiped out most of the european populace.

It's entirely meaningless to blame anyone for such things. It's an inhuman, natural process wholly beyond morality or trivial human doings.

literally why?

While that may have happened it was completely unintentional, the idea of germs and pathogens simply didn't exist at time time so using it in war is as believable as using nukes at the time.

The 90's, man

That makes even less sense.
Or was europe always a super liberal hellhole

Native Americans have inferior genes that are not immune to diseases, like Europeans.

White man gotta feel guilty for something.

We're all living in Amerika

it was a two way trade you faggot. they killed more of us with syphilis.

Pretty much I guess

:^)

Smallpox can't even survive outside the human body the long, less than 24 hours I believe, much less be transfered from one individual to another individual via aerosolized on an inanimate object exchanged by two groups of people with limited connect separated geographically by miles before the invention of modern transportation. Complete hoax spread via ignorance of all and any logic

This, it only spread because of good relations thus the blanket meme was born.

You were on reddit weren’t you.

I have conducted a packet inspectction on this poster and he clearly trying to infiltrate.

no, i dont. except when i get a link from a google search.

We wuz feathaz

The smallpox blanket gimmick was a kayfabe. See paper:
quod.lib.umich.edu/p/plag/5240451.0001.009/--did-the-us-army-distribute-smallpox-blankets-to-indians?rgn=main;view=fulltext

In this analysis of the genocide rhetoric employed over the years by Ward Churchill, an ethnic studies professor at the University of Colorado, a "distressing" conclusion is reached: Churchill has habitually committed multiple counts of research misconduct—specifically, fabrication and falsification. While acknowledging the "politicization" of the topic and evidence of other outrages committed against Native American tribes in times past, this study examines the different versions of the "smallpox blankets" episode published by Churchill between 1994 and 2003. The "preponderance of evidence" standard of proof strongly indicates that Churchill fabricated events that never occurred—namely the U.S. Army's alleged distribution of smallpox infested blankets to the Mandan Indians in 1837. The analysis additionally reveals that Churchill falsified sources to support his fabricated version of events, and also concealed evidence in his cited sources that actually disconfirms, rather than substantiates, his allegations of genocide.
All historians believe in honoring the integrity of the historical record. They do not fabricate evidence. Forgery and fraud violate the most basic foundations on which historians construct their interpretations of the past. An undetected counterfeit undermines not just the historical arguments of the forger, but all subsequent scholarship that relies on the forger's work. Those who invent, alter, remove, or destroy evidence make it difficult for any serious historian ever wholly to trust their work again. American Historical Association's Statement on Standards of Professional Conduct. [1]
So, I glad-handed things a bit. Mea culpa. Ward Churchill, on his smallpox blanket narrative. [2]

thanks!

The "Columbus gave smallpox blankets to the injuns in a plot to wipe them out" meme needs to die. Germ theory wasn't even widely known in that era.

There was only one recorded instance of deliberate smallpox infection, by the British during Pontiac's War in 1763, used against the enemy during the siege of Fort Pitt.

His Majesty did nothing wrong

It was seals. Seals raped by niggers.

archive.is/1KvnE

tbh fam germ warfare was done between european kingdoms since medieval times.

if smallpox infection was done to natives, it was done between europeans in their wars aswell, and not an excuse for "unjust victory" since same protocols were used as in european warfare.

Wasn't it done by flinging infected dead corpses around?

Figuring out that dead bodies can spread the disease they died from is different from figuring out blankets can carry disease too.

Remember that back then people still believed in abiogenisis. They thought that when food rotted maggots were born out of the rot, not from eggs laid by flies.

It wasn't until 1864 that Louis Pasteur debunked the idea.

Yes, anything infected. Feces, urine, rotten animals, rotten food, to cause mass deaths on opposite side. This was specially effective during sieges.

Yes it is. The blanket story might be exagerated for marxist propaganda effect because you could carry biological warfare just as effectively without relying on blankets. Not saying never done but not the most effective methods to be used in recurrent way

Just contaminate their food/water supply with a few corpses/cut limbs with necrosis or anything else medieval style and the number of dead is exponentially higher

So I'm guessing the whole killer blankets narrative is just jewish anti-white propaganda?
How popular is this narrative in the states? Is it taught in schools?
It's like the whole black slavery thing. The nog slaves in America was probably some of the best treated slaves in history. Meanwhile in the middle east, white women are taken as sex slaves and the men are castrated.

EVIL WHITEY (even though we're the race that made it our job to end slavery across the planet).

Probably marxist propaganda. That's not to say never used, but biological warfare had so many different ways that to solely rely on blankets is non sense.

So, jewish anti-white propaganda.

it's alt-right

South Americans had aquifer systems to deliver water, implemented obsidian blades in surgical applications, had great knowledge of astronomy, etc.

Dogs, llamas, and alpacas, guinea pigs, turkeys…

Whatever. Jews are the ones who damaged Native Americans the most.

Can only do so much, if they had access to horses and cows, their civilization and technology would be on par with western civilization of that period.

Without strong work animals, you can only do so much.

They were useful for what they did. Interestingly enough I happen to be Native.

So long as you don't whine about muh land and genocide, and realize you lost and get over it, we're cool.

Otherwise, kill yourself or die in DOTR tbh.

That's fine. It's mostly Native Communists and Liberals (& Jews) that continue to whine on our behalf.

Me? I help teach the Whites I know how to use guns (I own plenty) and also try to encourage them to have families and learn their people's history.

True. For some reason I grew up hating you guys even though I lived on a rez and have no real beef. Turns out I'm a race appropriating 1/8th to 1/16th Blackfoot.

By the way, you're far from wrong in that the kikes were the most viciously anti-native aggressors. Not too surprising, and (((coincidentally))) y'all were used as their case study for the big game: the white race.

I know, it's a really hard pill to swallow, isn't it, OP? I felt the same way when I found out about the Nazi lampshades and soap being a hoax. My mom believed that lie implicitly and made it seem like every German household during WWII had a Jew-skin lamp and a year's supply of Jew-fat soap on hand. It wasn't her fault, though, she was tricked into it.

Another one that I was tricked into believing for years was the Tasaday tribe of the Phillipines, a supposed untouched Stone-Age tribe "discovered" in 1971. Every school Sociology book had a chapter about the Tasaday and showed the kids a movie about them too. It turned out it was a hoax sponsored by the Philippines government that raised 55 million dollars in charity money, none of which went to the genuinely poor and primitive villagers that posed as the Tasaday tribe. (They may not have been Stone Age people, but they were pretty isolated, backwards, and poor and could have used the money for things like clean drinking water, appropriate housing, etc., but they didn't even get a cut.) The hoax was discovered in 1986 after Ferdinand Marcos died, but American schools being the way they are, the story continued to be spread as true well into the 1990s because schools didn't replace their textbooks often enough. Also, a lot of teachers defended the story because they couldn't believe that it was such an elaborate hoax, so it was still taught it as real long after it was debunked. Here's a short Youtube about the Tasaday scam:
youtube.com/watch?v=Xa4hhLKT6kU

I found a wordpress about the Indian Smallpox Blanket Myth that naturally isn't any sort of a reliable source, but goes into the details of what really happened in a reasonable way:

robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2011/01/07/the-smallpox-infected-blankets/

Don't count on the hyperlinks, one of them took me to Oriental Trading Co., and that's part of why Wordpress isn't a source.

A couple of questions.

A: Was germ theory even known at that time?

B: Penguins? Do they even migrate to the continental united states?

I think the real thing you should be talking about is how New York (((Fashion Moguls))) made Buffalo hide the premier fashion of that time, and paid (((Top Dollar))) for just their hides.

Apparently stories told to my grandmother someone got Cherokee fever back in the day so I might be 1/16 probably less tho and German(Aryan papers EZ) on both sides but I look white as snow/blue eyes. So I kind of doubt it.

Also my dad is 100% on smallpox blanket/genocide and not willing to budge at all. Even when trying to inform him of the contradictions and blown up statistics.