Twin Peaks Preview

Surprise Surprise, it looks awful!

Look at this digital trash, no aetsthic value at all. I knew there was a reason they were waiting so long to show actual footage.

bump

Should've filmed it with an old kind of camera, it looks way too polished (which is a problem with most mystery-shows nowadays, a lack of mood or how you say it).

You mean should have used film?
it looks shitty

looks fine to me you fucking autist

it's just a teaser

faggot

It's a real shame they didn't use that soothing music that was used in the intro of the old show.

it kind of has too much of a faggy 2010's vibe to it
was it really necessary?

Hey, can someone answer this question for me?

I was watching stream of the first season of Twin Peaks and watched the "pilot" but it was 2 hours long and a so-called "self-contained pilot" that ended in killer being down in hospital basement with candles in a circle. Did I spoil the end for myself? What the hell is a "self-contained pilot" and why does it exist?

How can one have taste so shit?

What's the matter, goy? You don't think this looks good?

Why does no one care about this?

It was made in case the series didn't get an okay so that they could make some money out of it by turning it into a movie.

The weird part is that it's pretty affordable, is it just hard to edit?

do they make all cinema and tv productions with the same post-processing preset? is there a modern piece of video that is really colorful instead of toned down and lifeless?

wew,enjoy your YouTube webseries tier visuals.

JUST

I want people to talk about this, but no one is. The video isn't even getting a lot of views. I'm afraid it's going to flop.

With season 1 they used filters to make the footage look "warm", they talk about it on the DVD special features. They worried they were making the show look too orange.

kinda but not really.

The pilot is more a curiosity that was included on the DVD as a special feature. The actual first episode is the same but with a different ending.

Blame or credit George Lucas with the digital revolution, it makes TV and Movies much cheaper and easier to film and edit at the cost of look. JJ shot TFA on film because of this.

The biggest issue isn't the digital it's that the cast look like zombies.

Considering the old show was a riff on Soap-operas it fits better.

Film also look way better colorwise.

It's funny because TFA was like 80% CGI anyway so it was completely pointless.

I mean, is it worth watching the rest of the series if I know who the killer is?

looks like shit as expected
but considering majority of the second season was already shit, I don't see how anyone can be surprised

the second season is kino tho

lol

The Force Awakens was shit, though. The problem isn't digital, the problem is that Lynch stopped caring about making things look good.

wew

ABANDON SHIP

Is he, dare I say it, /ourmidget/?

Trump has somehow managed to make tweeting an artform. All his tweets are like small poems.

Why were there no niggers in Twin Peaks?

A E S T H E T I C S

It was going for a realistic feel, and niggers don't actually exist, they are a creation of tv. Due to twin peak's realistic setting and atmosphere, they didn't put niggers in the show.

Same reason why no niggers in Fargo. They won't work in the cold.

Fact: Republicans deny climate change to trigger an ice age and fuck up the PoC.

If niggers hate the cold, I want to be Sub fucking Zero.

daily reminder that Mädchen Amick has a mulatto son.

there was a chink though, which was maybe even more disgusting

who

damn, she was the best twinpeaksfu

It is hilarious that you think asthetic value was ever a priority during production of anything.

Are you retarded? You think Stanley Kubrick and Nicholas Wind Refn don't take that into account. Movies and television are visual, the visuals matter. Hell, even Vince Gilligan knows this.

Asian women are fine. A small percentage of them can be allowed to live in the ethno state.

fuck off weeb
chink women are disgusting

That's not Trump though…