Why are millennials such lazy degenerate man children? Previous generations didn't jack off to anime girls

Why are millennials such lazy degenerate man children? Previous generations didn't jack off to anime girls.

Try again.

There's no motivation not to be.

previous generations didn't have the opportunity to

I can't tell if this is a legitimate attempt at d&c/sliding or if op is being ironic.

Regardless, op is a faggot.

I was born in 81 and I don't feel very millennial at all. My financial advisor said something interesting to me a few weeks ago, "I can't convince millennials to save. They just don't want to do it. I have no idea what's going to happen to them as a generation when they reach retirement age."

Maybe this has something to do why it seems like everyone 10 years younger than me seems so much more wealthy even though I make more money than most of them.

How many white children have you raised so far?

Shit tier bait.

Sorry OP, gen Z is utterly worthless and retarded.

It's trolling, we had this thread yesterday

Not true they are the most sexualised generation in history in almost every way

It's very good news

In almost every way except heterosexually monogamous. Have fun being a tumblrista, I guess.

I'm beaner scum who has no place anywhere near white children. I got a vasectomy so my bloodline dies with me.

About three times per week.

Monogamy is trash

Nope

Why would I work harder just so boomers can get fatter social security checks?

they are though

fuck dude half kike here that's my plan too, either that or suicide if i don't die in battle during martial law/civil war

So you can only think of one way to serve a flavor of ice cream time and time again? Get the fuck outta here.

This so much. Don't pay into the system until the kikes, the boomers, and the shitskins are driven out.

At least don't be a furry or a diaper bitch

get the fuck off Holla Forums you degenerate, not only is self moderation a virtue but the mere notion of multiple sexual partners for the sake of lust is an affront to the soul.

That image is fucking retarded for a number of reasons.
According to that image, the cutoff point between millennials and "Gen Z" is 1997. What great shift happened in 1997 that made "Gen Z" so much different (and better, if that picture is to be believed) compared to millennials? It seems like a pretty arbitrary cutoff point.

Secondly, why were millennials supposedly born from 1981 to 1996 while "Gen Z" only lasted from 1997 to 2003? The image was clearly made last year since it claims that the oldest members of "Gen Z" (born in 1997) are 18. Also, what came after "Gen Z" if it ended in 2003?

Finally, what the fuck is "Gen Z"? I was always under the impression that millennials were the most recent generation and that the generation ranges from the year 2000 (or the late '90s depending on who you ask) to the present. I know that the cutoff years people use for generations are usually pretty varied but I was under the impression that a generation lasted at least 10 years if not more. What's up with this "Gen Z" bullshit?

'Kill yourself!

Good man! Ok, since OP is a Tumblrina-worshiping faggot, you get to be white while OP is demoted to nigger. I suppose that some lucky nigger will get promoted to hispanic because of this.

MFW most of the limp wristed faggots here are not saging this low-energy bullshit slide thread.

Do shills have an original bone in their body?

Nice job cucks

Why is OP always a flaming faggot jew?

troll thread. newest generation basically challenges less status quo and more acceptance of wage slavery and being outbreed of existence, so they get praised.

ass ravaged 19 year old detected

Bullshit image aside the #1 reason is narcissism which is caused by things like:
A school system that fondle their balls and taught them not to think outside of the rules provided for them, and then in later years taught them to be progressive.
Leftist media that lets everyone debate politics, when in reality they're just parroting shit their music/shows/etc told them to, and conditioned them to act like they're smarter than everyone without actually thinking about it.

It's hard to tell which is worse, but degenerates from the past are profound by todays standards. Take Jim Morrison for example:
At least the guy had standards he held himself to, where now people just hold themselves to societies standards but somehow see themselves as superior unique special snowflakes.

It's pretty funny how absolute shit millennials are that they feel the need to try and group nearly two decades worth of people into them so that they look slightly better by association.

Originally it seemed like those born in the 70's, give or take a couple years, were considered more Gen X. And so those that seemed to be born in about the 80's were then considered Gen Y.

When millennials seemed to come around into adulthood was in the 00's seeing as they were born in the 90's.

The OP picture is absolute dog shit though since this newest generation coming around, that was born in the 00's, has not quite reached adulthood yet so no one even can seriously say how they'll look as a group. (A lot of people using Gen Z and Millennials interchangeably as well)

There can be some stupidity with different groups, but I'm not even sure it makes sense to argue about how self centered or lazy one generation is versus the next given how people just want to associate every negative trait with those younger than themselves.

What could be examined are just political trends. An area where millennials absolutely suck ass, largely because they absorbed the pop media of the 00's when liberal snark reached a screeching high note, teaching a generation of kids that someone disagreeing with them meant the person was ignorant, racist, and laughable. They didn't learn to come up with arguments that backed up their positions, instead only learning that they were supposed to support whatever seemed most liberal (a concept that morphed into supporting whoever seemed more like a victim).

Kek. Uh, the "Gen Z" kids are even worse. 'Gender fluidity' is the new trend. That's the opposite of "self-aware." 12-18-year-olds are "self-reliant" in [current year]? GTFO.

(continued)
I mean god damn I'm just gunna blogpost about this encounter I had which basically spells out millennial I am also a millennial.

I mean I fucking wish pic related was true with the "How will this get me a job" part, because most millennials don't have that kind of foresight. The shit education system literally goes "EDUCATION IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING GOYIM" when in reality experience is. Most of what I've learned in school is a complete waste of time.

Gen Y and Millennials are the same. In fact, the term Millennials predates Gen Y by 2-6 years.

What is this horseshit?

The term existing doesn't mean these were considered the same generation. They seemed to be considered separate groups for a while as people were still bouncing around idea about how to describe the vaguely defined generations without just going "person born between this and that year".

Previous generations didn't have our women.

Besides, they were too busy ignoring their country being stolen from them to get into esoteric waifuism.

Shit thread is shit though, so reported.

Previous generations jacked off to anime girls before it was mainstream. They were hardcore about it, too. You couldn't just torrent it or use sadpanda in those days. They had to pass around bootleg chinese VHS tapes.

Oh Christ, I didnt even look at your image, and now I did and I'm fucking dying.

My favorite is "realist".

Top Fucking Kek son.