ARE PEDOS AWARE OF WAIT AWAITS THEM IN PRISON?

IN NAZI GERMANY PEDOS WERE SENT TO THE CAMPS.

IN THE USA PEDOS ARE SENT TO RAPE CAMPS COMMONLY CALLED PRISONS.

IN THESE RAPE CAMPS LARGE BLACK MEN TEAR YOUR ASSHOLE WITH THEIR LARGE PENISES. THE MEDICS PATCH YOU UP SO YOU CAN BE RIPPED UP AGAIN.

THE GUARDS LOOK THE OTHER WAY. INMATES LOOKING TO MAKE A NAME FOR THEMSELVES WILL MURDER PEDOS AND NO ONE MINDS.

THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU ARE CHOOSING. HAVE YOU STOPPED TO CONSIDER THE CONSEQUENCES FOR YOUR DEGENERACY?

I live in a country were child marriage is legal so i have nothing to worry about :)

MUHAMMAD?

Op you have no idea.
I did 18 months in a prison in Australia a few years back.And i can tell you in all honesty that there are 2 types of pedos in jail.
1)guys that rape children…and yeh they get fucked up sooner or later.
2)guys that get caught with pizza on their hard drives.
Now the guys that just get caught with pizza just tend to keep their heads down,and for the most part try to not act like dicks…and if they do this their time is pretty easy.

Now i know that you anti's seem to have some fascination with some guy called Bubba,who from what you say is waiting for us all in jail…but mate,it just aint so.
It might sound weird sure,but i actually found most guys i me inside were more realistic about certain things than most people on the outside(especially idiots like yourself on imageboards).
As long as you keep your dick in your pants and did not actually hurt a child,then most guys inside couldnt give a rats ass if you wacked off to Marilyn Monroe or Baby J.

I'm 38.
my gf is 14
I love her
It'ss hard to keep this a secret she'ss so beautiful.
she doesn't tel her friends
her mom knew about us early into our dating
her mom failed to break us up multiple times
she realized she can't stop her daughter's love
gf recently told me she is pregnant
I'm so happy
her mother is glad I'm not gonna ditch her daughter.
sex consent laws are fucked up.
stop using the police to break up love between teenagers and adults. the police should be focused on the real child abusers you know the ones who are actually abuse children? just because I knocked up a 14 year old girl doesn't make me a pedophile. it makes me a father.

true

lol, you people don't realize that the current day nazis are all pedophiles. They dream of virgin girls, which in todays world basically means girls aged 14 or less because 15+ girls are already toxed by television beyond repair.

wow you must have fapped your brain away

That's beautiful. If only we could change the law so that these couple would no longer be unjustly persecuted.

-sigh-

Wow, you are arguing against pedophilia with prison.
You know what has been illegal once, and in some countries still is?
Homosexuality, they are sent to prison as well.

Don't worry, every sexual orientation is slowly getting accepted. Once pedophilia is commonly accepted, I'm going to fuck your daughter, and you can't do shit about it, because it will be legal.
Looking forward ot it.

gay is wrong but pedo is ok tbh

I think every sexual orientation is okay, as long as everybody included is not hurt against their will.

I don't care if you like animals, men, women, traps, trees or children.
I think all is fine.

Wow so much delusion

Everyone including fags hate pedos and that won't change, ever.

In middle eastern countries pedophilia is mainstream.

Go and tell people from 200 years ago, that homosexuality is commonly accepted.
See what reactions you get.

That would be a crime and the victim while raped would be a very rich pedo upon release.

in my country gays get stoned tbh

this true tbh

Why don't you fuck off there then?

Fags don't threaten to fuck someone elses little daughter you delusional little dimwit. If you actually believe what you wrote then you will have a sad life because it will only get worse. Pedos are punished heavier than decades ago, the trend is not leading towards more acceptanse. Better off yourself rn

Ah, you just wait.
Once it becomes legal, I'm going to fuck your daughter as well, and enjoy your tears.

Ehm……sure OP, sure. Its ok, whatever you say.

enjoy yours when you get buttfucked and everyone laughs at you you despicable piece of shit

really, now?

aoc was 14 in natsoc germany tbh

Lul, look at that babyrage.
Don't worry. Once it's legal, I'm going to take good care of your daughter, and you can lock yourself in and rage all you want :)