Cody has been returned to his biological mother

Cody has been returned to his biological mother
discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4475964/Mom-won-custody-DaddyoFive-children-speaks-out.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go be a moralfag somewhere else.

sage negated, faggot

Source?

As if the moralfaggotry wasn't enough proof.

>>>/reddit/

counter-sage

>>>/reddit/

DaddyOBased did nothing wrong.

It's the all the kikes' fault.

no archive because fuck you, i'm lazy
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4475964/Mom-won-custody-DaddyoFive-children-speaks-out.html

DaddyOFive has horrible taste in women. I'd rather try my luck at the Russian mail order bride roulette wheel than go for the average American sow. Even a crazy bitch would be an improvement.

WHAT THE FAAAAAAAK

Redpill me on these Russian mail order brides. What kind of people are they?

They are Russian Spies to a woman.

literally who

Glorified prostitutes. They will leave you the second they realise what a loser you are and they don't have to rely on your money and security.

That describes most women.

That's why you take their ID and chain them in the basement as soon as they arrive. Then you tell the agency they never showed up and demand your money back.

Good plan. Once she is pregnant you might be able to unchain her.

most, but not all

No, all.

You're the one treating it like a down vote, faggot. Counter-sage.

you're not fooling anybody with your lies, satan
counter-counter-sage

typical mysoginistic homophobic DRUMPF supporter

why is that a good thing?
1.Single monthers are the worst thing for kids.
2. If the mother didn't have custody until this freakout then she must be a horrendous piece of shit like a crack head or something.
3. From what I see of the videos the Guy is an idiot but I don't think the kid is "abused" its a bunch of austic childless catladies commenting about something they know nothing about.

It's not abuse the dad is just childish and a bad father. For example, he played a prank where the older kid came in and broke the younger kids tablet, the prank being that the dad had bought a new tablet to replace it. However, when the youngest reasonably got angry with the older kid, the Dad sought to punish him, even though he had indirectly caused his anger.

Essentially, it would be fine if when the prank is over, they laugh it off and it's all cool and everyone has fun, except usually what happens is that it will go on for 20-30 minutes with Cody crying and screaming and the older brother still antagonising him and when the dad finally steps in Cody is still reasonably upset at his manchild father who won't stop doing dumb shit to him for views and expecting it to be okay afterward.

UM, hello? the whole site follows /po/ morality. This isn't Holla Forums 2006-7

explain the pedo, incest, bestiality and faggot boards then.

Those will always exist in many other places, just like Holla Forums existed in other chans before it came to 4chan.

The dominant ideology of Holla Forums is significant to ti's creation. It's does have characteristics of Holla Forums but it's about morality.

i didn't know origami makers had a particular set of morality

GTFO my board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah, I understand the guy is an idiot as stated but the blow up over this is not justified. Also Jake is a bigger pos than the dad in my op.

fuck lol

How is this E-celeb stuff? lol at getting triggered because i said "um hello"

Yeah, talking about this is e celeb bullshit, but listening to a bunch of autistic faggots talk about the recent relationships of their precious goblin or jenwhore is a ok right? Stop trying to fit in.

It's tumblr and reddit I think playing the part of moral crusaders when it suits them what's new. Just look at all the overly sanctimonious comments saying that dad should be killed and shit, it's bandwagoning

Really makes you think

yup, where is the outrage when some fucking mentally disturbed virtue signaling woman puts up a youtube about her 6 year old son getting mutilated surgically to become a tranny? no that not child abuse at all….
I hate this society

To be fair, the shit the kid went through was pretty bad, but I agree that making your kid a tranny should be considered abuse

what video are you talking about?