Thank you Holla Forums

I just wanna thank you Holla Forums for turning me into a pedophile when i first came here i was not a pedo but now i am LauraB especially has helped me discover a part of myself that i thought i never had and that is my love for children it's true pedophilia is the most beautiful and amazing sexuality in the whole world thanks Holla Forums.

you whalecum

Nice video user.

People never develop real taste in women, until they come to Holla Forums.

Glad we could help you, OP.

Makes sense

np
the rabbit hole is kinda cozy rn

Lera is the best

do your job dys

LOL what does that mean?.

k this is b8

BLIGHT ON HUMANITY!

Nope

i c u kike

fuck of, dys is a pedo himself and one day when he accepts his true feelings he will purge all of you halfchan/reddit fags

This

he has transcended above you degenerate fucks and is now pure and moral.

I doubt it

great joke

You live in denial, even after the great purge? No matter. Your delusions will make quick work of you.

Attempt at humour to relieve your fears? Pathetic.

Pretty sure if Jim & friends weren't pedos they would ban it all together and this would just be another 4chan and i wouldn't be a pedo.

I dont have many but i can safely say dys is not one of them
you're killing your joke now

but we know you arent one
the other user pointed you were just a baiting kike

No he only thinks i am im serious im not baiting

im with him on this one

Whatever man

Their lives are defined by Holla Forums, they wouldn't want to tank it.

Kill yourself, how about that?

Not nuke the entire site just nuke pedo content.

95% of why people come here? That's this sites only incentive.

lots of redditors and halfchanners today
welcome tbh

You're pathetic to constantly use reddit and halfchan as a defense. It's like using a mentally handicapped 5 yo as a shield against gun fire. Utterly pathetic. Concede to the truth.

you are halfchan/reddit and you should go back

redditor here.

good morning guys. how is your day?

Cry.

Pretty good until the pedos begun thriving in their mire.

for every post you make i will bump

Pretty good until halfchan begun thriving in their mire.

confirmed redditor

why do rebbiters come here and get annoyed when they specifically enter a board where pedos thrive. Not only that but they enter a thread which is obviously a pedo bait thread.
why are you even here?

being accused of browsing reddit compared to being a sick pedophile. I think I'm okay with that.

Did america give a fuck when they invaded and murdered those indians? No. and look where we're at now, baby.

you're no better than the pedophiles, mr all hight and mighty.
also answer this user:

the indians gave a fuck :3

your still a yankee and should neck yourself tbh

i'll correct my spelling error before you do
high

Don't flatter yourself, pedo scum.

does it look like i care what the indians think?

I did. purging scum paves a better humanity. I come here to sage all you pedo scum.

fuck off

please.

yankees be mad

you can't fool me :) ik you had an urge
but i'm not a pedo :3
i'm ephebophilic if i'm honest

bahaha
if this nigger is actually serious then damn you're fucking stupid

yes, because i'm allegedly the indian in this situation and you're still replying.

When I come to power, I will make it my active effort to track you down and make you my personal whore. By the end, you will only crave the taste of my cum dripping down your tight bod and onto your boy pussy.

ad hominem . try harder, atleast for your ilk

I care a little. their thoughts of desperation and cries will make me happy when i purge them.

BAHAHAHAHAHA HE WAS BEING SERIOUS

wew
you care a lot actually
might want to go whiteknight and act all pretentious and important over on your cool little subreddits :)

yes. i dont recall suggesting otherwise? take me more seriously, would you? soon enough, i will have you in camps.

the apes are surprised they got a fire going. no matter. fire symbolises life and hope. they benefited my cause.

keep talking. ill have you recite every word you said to me while i torture you. it will be a lovely experience.

i will never take moralfags seriously
you are all brainwashed and don't know any better

fug of homo, when the south rises again we will hang all gays and feminists

wew

Say what you want. Men with morals outweigh you insects. Soon, exterminating your king wont be considered a crime against humanity.

You failed the first time, yet you think you can still succeed?

Smart you limited your words, but too late. I would just have to be extra painful…

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

based shill tbh

you finding this somehow amusing is making me harder and more blood thirsty.

you wish i was.

Come anywhere near me and my loli will rip your legs out.

good posture, strong exterior, no emotion. she would be in the front lines of my pedo-purge revolution, fighting the good fight.

Found a few more winners, boys. Hope you enjoy.

DENIED!!!

Are you a pedo? there's correlation between pedophilia and not being able to perform simple tasks. explains their confusion and warped perspective on reality.

Not sure what everyone's into. If these are a bit too young, let me know.

keep going bb :3

DELETE THE THREAD

DELETE THE THREAD

DELETE THE THREAD

DELETE THE THREAD

DELETE THE THREAD

DELETE THE THREAD

damn 3rd picture is adorable :3

dont act like you wouldnt fuck it you dirty pig.

i never said anything about fugging it ;-;

Good to see Holla Forums is fairly lively today. Gives me an excuse to thumb through the old collection.

first one is cute asf tbh :3

appreciate you dumping some beautiful girls but do you mind giving an old /hebe/ fart a chance to reminisce :3

ikr

i inferred it, and u still didnt deny. tsk tsk very naughty of you.

are you sure? wouldnt you pedo fucks like a taste of that infant pussy? you already sank knee deep into your delusions, why would a couple more years hurt? it cant consent, but it cant reject it. go. partake of that pussy. dont tell me u have morals?

wew
bye :3

just bcz i think something is cute doesnt mean i want to fug it :3

=p They are cute. No worries; this'll be my last batch for now.

appreciate it, user. I really do.

whats this witchcraft you use? is it an attempt to trivialise your degeneracy by hiding behind a cutesy facade? i see through your deception; you will not use the tactics of lolis to appear innocent.

You're not a mindless robot. Adjust your desires.

give me hebe lera and i'll be set for life tbh
16 y/o lera is still cute though