Holla Forums does this make me a pedo?

Okay so I like short girls, My girlfriend in 7th grade had to be about 5"3 (while I was 6"1), I don't know what it is about shorter girls (midgets are kind of too short for me though) The idea of extreme of me being extremely dominant is so arousing to me and it seems shorter girls satisfy that seeing as they are smaller and therefore easier to dominate.
No not really.
Now when it comes to short girls usually they lack features that taller ones have. Believe me I would choose a girl with a nice over a short girl any day. But short girls just do it for me.

That's like 12, you pedo filth.

that makes him a hebephile

Actually 13, and I was in 7th grade also

You could very well just be a man who prefers more petite partners, with a more submissive personality.

Nothing too off in your OP, man. But even if you were a pedophile I wouldn't be all that concerned, bearing that you follow the law and don't do anything flagrantly stupid.

—Ellen

go away lawcuck

That's the answer to your question right there, fag. Pedos like little grils because they're the only ones their immature minds [the pedos] can relate to. You just like small girls and
which sounds like a pretty normal provider role to me.

Still a paedophile.

t. buthurt moralfag

BTFO PEDOSHILLS

No. You just like dominating girls. A shorter girl is going to be more intimidated by you and consequently more submissive.

Be thankful you're not a manlet. It's hard to look dominant or protective when she's taller than you in 1.5in heels.

stfu torfag

I mean, it's either observe the law and hope you don't get caught, or break the law, do something moronic and get thrown in a cold, dark cell with some horrifying gang-banger with a superiority complex, thinking he's "above you" because at least he's not a sexual predator, even though he may have been convicted of manslaughter or something crazy like that.

I think you're projecting a little there, mate. Most MAPs I've spoken to or become acquainted with are all around normal people for the most part. They're not immature or emotionally stunted or anything like that. I realize being on Holla Forums might given another impression, though.

A friendly Sage! for you both.

I prefer the term pedosexual.

map is a retarded word bcz liking 17 yos is not the same as liking 2 yos

Well that's good to hear.

Believe me the I've had nightmares about being short, thank god I'm like 6"3

Well, the acronym "MAP" actually serves a useful function, and isn't a synonym for pedophile or nepiophile (the age range you cited, being distinct from proper pedophilia, and exceedingly rare). MAP or minor-attracted person, is a neologism meant to house all of chronophillias aimed at those who've not yet reached the age of consent, sometimes confused with the age of majority.

In short: A MAP can be a pedophile, yes, but not all MAPs are, in fact, pedophiles. Some are nepiophiles, some are hebephiles, and some are ephebophiles.

Pedosexual sounds like a poor copy of the what the gay community did when they abandoned the term "homosexual" during the sexual revolution to undercut the power of the APA and psychiatric establishment. I'm not sure it serves anything other than to take heat away from the term pedophile, which has become a negative word, unfortunately.

I'm not a fan, but you can call yourself whatever you'd like, naturally.

== KILL YOURSELF PEDONIGGER ==

srsly fuck of torfag

*blocks your ip*

this tbh

I'm a 94-yo going out with a 13-yo girl. We just don't see what the problem is. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and love being in each others' company. We spend a lot of time together with her family, and they accept us just fine - they can see how we care for each other is very real. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth and joy of our relationship… my gf is short enough that we get weird looks when we're out together in public. I think 5'2" is pretty tall for a 13 year old, though. Fuckin' normies. Leave us alone - we're all happy - isn't that all that matters?

"If she can reach the tea, she can get the D"

Pretty sure not liking kids means you'd like someone your own age surely?

tbh fugging 10 yos is bad but there is literally nothing wrong with marrying a 10 yo and then having babies with her when shes 15 or 16

That's called grooming though, I mean it's a better idea at least, thanks to the modern world we got kids going around and fucking each other like mad and becoming whores by the time they're 12 so that'd stop that issue at least.

marriage is not grooming

marriage is grooming.

if your aim is to simply love her and have children then sure I guess it's not grooming but plenty of pedos don't follow your mindset and would rather rape and hurt them.

most child abusers are non pedos tbh

if got a qt 10 yo gf id love and cherish her tbh

me too :3

groom her til 14 then violently but lovingly throat fuck her tbh

I think it means you just like petit women. The girl in the pics is 19 and is only 4'8" and 64 lbs. But she has the proportional body of the fully grown woman she is. She has tits and hips. She's just tiny.

anti-pedo kikes and globalists like to ignore it but its true

A paedophile is someone who is attracted to children, a child abuser wants to fuck children. So he's a paedophile surely?

not all child abuse is sex tbh but a non pedo would rape a child for many reasons

the difference is acting on the sexual urges
thus not all pedophiles arr child abusers because some of them can control themselves while others aren't as strongwilled.

No; child abusers are more often than not situational offenders (individuals who molest children out of convenience, and not out of earnest sexual attraction), not preferential ones. Also, most MAPs I know of (and some of the forensic literature I've read supports this idea) don't want to bang kids. That's an ugly meme that needs to die already. Like I've mentioned in another thread, we're mostly after something like foreplay. Intercourse is too extreme, seeing as children in the proper physiological sense, are too undeveloped and uninterested in any of that

—Ellen.

It's still grooming.

The entire education system, all parenting, every romantic relationship - all grooming.

You are full of shit. First of all you think you can speak for all pedophiles or "MAPS" as you call them. Secondly you want to tell me that sexual attraction doesn't mean you want to bang kids, laughable at best. You may be able to control your urges, but it's called SEXUAL attraction for a reason.

big difference between wanting to fug a loli then actually fugging the loli tbh

I just want to hump them and cum on their cute little faces tbh

True, but he denies both.

At least you're honest about it I guess

All i want is to marry a loli and wait to fug her when shes 15 tbh

I'd rather you control your misplaced anger than spout it everywhere, and have it reflect poorly on your character, dude. Not cool.

1. I never claimed to speak on behalf of all MAPs everywhere—that would be farcical in the extreme. I'm just one person, right?. Instead, I spoke based on what forensic literature I have read (confirming my belief on the matter), but also in an anecdotal sense, meaning from personal experience in interacting with other minor-attracted persons. Obviously, I cannot pretend to speak on behalf of a disorganized mass of men and women who number in the millions in America alone.

2. Yes, I do intend to tell you just that. It may be strange to hear, but not everyone is looking for that sort of a fifteen minute romp fest. We are looking for emotional satisfaction with a willing partner or companion, not a sex toy we can molest whenever we desire. Far too often I see teleiophiles transposing their sexuality upon ours, saying that we want to sodomize young, hapless children, like we were a bunch of sorry, sadistic psychopaths. Not only is that belief wholly pretentious, but that's deeply hurtful. All you have to do is ask us: go to B4U-ACT or Virtuous Pedophiles or any other reputable community site and they'll gladly correct you of your misgivings.

1. But why else would you constantly refer to "most MAPs" or talk about "we/us" instead of just speaking for yourself?

2. You failed to explain why it's called sexual attraction when it isn't about sex.

1. I told you: from what evidence I have seen in support of that conviction and from the people I've spoken to (we're talking literally dozens of MAPs here), I have deduced that a good many of us, if not most of us, would rather not have a conventional sexual relationship with children, particularly if we want a long-term relationship, which we very much do. It's not bad, it's merely distinct.

We're just not what you'd think of when you imagine the "hit it and quit it" type of folk, man. Pedophilia is unique; we're talking about kids here—girls and boys—not lascivious, seductive women. If they aren't ready for it, we're not going to be monsters and force it on them. Those who do usually end up in jail, with Bubba. And we all know what Bubba does to pedos in jail.

2. I'm a little perplexed with your train of thought: sex isn't just about vaginal and anal intercourse; it includes literally any sexually explicit thing you can think of, be it fellatio or cunnilingus or fondling or intercrural sex.

The narrow-ended way in which teleiophiles describe sex is disturbing, frankly. Unless you guys are shoving your penis down a woman's throat or pounding her like a railroad spike, y'all often fail to register it as proper sex, which is absurd.

Sex comes in all flavors, friend.

No shit. This is why you should fucking stay away from them. Your stereotype of a MAP or Pedophile isn't more or less valid than the other "hit and quit" one. You know, many if not most pedophiles aren't better than the "disgusting" teliophile you describe, because pedophilia is only a sexual attraction and nothing more. The fact that someone is a pedophile doesn't tell anything about their character, you aren't better people just because your dick gets hard to children even if you tell yourself that everyday.

Seriously, do you need anger management or something? This is the second time you've exploded with unreasoned rage over nothing at all.

I don't have a stereotype; my belief is informed. A stereotype is a gross exaggeration of something in particular, like the ludicrous belief that MAPs are pasty pale, middle-aged white men with mustaches. That's a stereotype.

What I described came from what I learned, either via reading or through interacting with my kind.

Another thing, I didn't state that teliophilia was "disgusting", I said that the way you guys typically perceive sex is narrow-minded, and quite frankly, limiting. Don't strawman my stance.

Listen, I don't know who you are or where you attended university, but I'm not going engage in a discussion with someone who tries to undermine my points and throw a tantrum every time they respond. Either respond with a measure of calm and composure, or do us both a favor and quit responding.

no, patrick, mayonnaise is not an instrument.

No, it's a simplification/generalization and is exactly what you are doing here. Like I've said, pedophilia doesn't tell anything about your character, but you're trying to convince me that the majority of MAPs share a specific set of personality traits. As if their Boner somehow magically affects their character.

Oh no, poor kiddo

No you didn't, but you tried yet again to attach a certain mindset to a sexual attraction, which is my entire point.

You consider people who are nice and caring MAPs, while excluding people who just want to "bang kids" or even denying their existence at all. I don't need a liberal arts degree to see throught that.

I'll be back. In the meantime, you quit talking about my probable erections. /s

A friendly Sage! to you for finally regaining your composure.

jesus christ, go back.

Empirical data is a bitch. Now the real hard part is figuring out why certain personality traits are associated with certain sexual orientations.