Ducktales reboot trailer is out

Ducktales reboot trailer is out.
What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iq_d8VSM0nw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kill yourself

Can't even summon any contempt for this anymore. I'm numb to it now.

didn't watch but the screencap of the logo in the embed looks like total shit

This. Also disney XD logo still triggers my autism.

Webm 4U

Eh, I'm iffy about Launchpad. He was a Donald Duck stand in to begin with since they didn't use our favorite sailor. Now that Donald's tagging along with Scrooge I don’t see a role for him beyond being Scrooge's horse.

I will force it until you like it.

It would have been cool if they just remastered it, though,

The art is kinda shitty, but I love the concept.

I just did it because the non-shitty artists are lazy fags who won't do that, instead they draw shit OC.

Do it better then.

I can't. Well, I'll just be happy with what I have, then.

Lol I wish I could do better.

Like the video game?

But a Japanese Serial killer (later detective) killed the 12 FBI agents

I don't have the webm but here you go.

youtube.com/watch?v=iq_d8VSM0nw

Bum0

I thought the remastered the game was pretty decent. It was all the same but with new graphics, although using 3D backgrounds was questionable.
WayForward did the same thing with Shantae. I just wanted good sprite work. I don't like the direction WayForward took.

The potential damage the fumes can do depends on whatever is in your drain

Even when it isn't out when the SOS mon comes, but is the first one in the party?

posting in this legendary thread

Iirc 43" 4k is around 100dpi, which is optimal for about 60-100cm away, so I love it.
Going 27" might give the average joe problems reading from a normal distance.

If you need 2x 32" of space, you will feel that the 43" is too small. But I can fit 4x 23" virtual screens on my 43" so it's made me rethink how I multitask, for the better.

Geography Club.

Would you go for a bigger screen if given the option? Or is 13 pretty comfortable?

I like that they've taken some cues from the older comics (Donald's uniform is black instead of light blue) and revamped the stylization of the Nephews and Webby.