archive.is/BCVYq
archive.is/KvN6u
archive.is/p21Vb
archive.is/yDeQo
archive.is/e7PEl
archive.is/wfylo

Back Issues
mega.nz/#F!jVlSRJqR!pVUuubDLj5Uugo9oFLFr5A

Ok so we are about half way through DC Rebirth, now overall the quality has been pretty mixed to be honest ranging from Superman to Harley Quinn, I don't know if this has something to do with my tistic nature but I feel we should rank them for people who have not read them any rebirth yet or want to read more of it but don't know what to read, what are some of the biggest success and flops? Also will begin posting in about 45 minutes or so.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldwidetorrents.eu/torrents.php?c50=1
cbr.com/dc-comics-march-2017-solicitations/
archive.is/Ce7Gt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also I did not get a chance to post this so here is your daily amount of salt for today :)

When the smug meets the edge

From best to worst of the ones I've read:

Best

Ok

Shit

Superman #12

Batman #12

I hope Spencer and the other cucks in the industry hang themselves soon.

Comic day of the rope when?

Aquaman #12

Green Arrow #12

Soon.

Green Lanterns #12

Looking into it a little, DC apparently groups their different titles into four different 'families' internally, based on which types of heroes they're centered around. These four families, with each title listed in order of publication, are:

Batman Family

Superman/Wonder Woman Family

Justice League

Miscellaneous

For me, the best Batman Family title out at the moment would probably have to be either Detective Comics or Nightwing, while Batgirl is definitely the worst.

Superman is the best Superman/Wonder Woman title, while Superwoman is the worst (though still better than Batgirl).

Aquaman, Hal Jordan and Titans are tied for best for me in the Justice League family of titles, while the actual Justice League book and Cyborg tied for worst, JL for the author's inability to do proper pacing and Cyborg for the stilted and unnatural dialogue.

Finally, Red Hood and the Outlaws is hands-down the best Miscellaneous title out at the moment, while Harley Quinn is pure cancer (and yet still somehow more entertaining than Batgirl, in my opinion).

Actually, on second thought, RHatO is tied with Deathstroke for best Miscellaneous title for me. Both titles are some of the better Rebirth books out at the moment, though.

Nightwing #10

that last panel on the last page

Harley Quinn #9

So why didn't superman use his x-ray vision to see if Frankenstein was telling the truth?

Obama declaring war on anything? Why do comics have to be so unrealistic? A story has to make sense, or the whole thing comes across as nonsensical.

Justice League #10

Cyborg #6

Death Of Hawkman #3

Midnighter And Apollo #3

Deadman Dark Mansion Of Forbidden Love #2

Shade The Changing Girl #3

Okay so that's everything this week and I challenge you mouth breathers to even try to improve my list, pro tip you can't

Superman

Trinity
Titans
Teen Titans
Deathstroke

Hal Jordan & the Green Lantern Corps
Blue Beetle
Batman Beyond
Red Hood and the Outlaws

Action Comics
All-Star Batman
Wonder Woman
The Flash
Green Arrow
Suicide Sqaud
Aquaman
New Super-man
Green Lanterns

Batman
Batgirl
Batgirl and the Birds Prey
Detective Comics
Nightwing
Justice League

Harley Quinn
HellBlazer

Superwoman
Supergirl
Cyborg

Doom Patrol

This comic sure is not "on fleek"

Holy shit, Cobb's a fucking badass.

I laughed.

I assumed he overlook it because Lois was in danger.

Doom Patrol
Everything else

bretty good

For some reason, Superman tapping someone's shoulder before decking them always gets a chuckle out of me.

Wrong comic, Damien.

Huh…so Skartaris is just a world in TV, huh?

Frank's face in the last image's last panel seems like it would make for a good reaction image. All someone would need to do is remove the speech bubbles and maybe crop out the hand with the remote.

I know Ollie's been a liberal since he went on that road trip with Hal, but somebody needs to tell Benjamin Percy that readers can only take so much cancer before they lose interest and move on to check out other titles.

Here's hoping this is a sign of character development to come in the actual Teen Titans series.

I hope so too, Teen Titans is looking like it can be one of my favourites of rebirth.

nice

Damn that was actually a fucking good comic.

I liked this weeks Batman, and Nightwing could have potential.

This week, on DC Rebirth:

Saved

Remove the Nightwing word and it will become another Harambe meme

Or… y'know… the average nigger.

oh you're so clever

Better than a fucking forced meme like Harambe.

Now, while the user is not wrong that it's a shitty forced meme, and that it's Facebook-tier, even lower than Reddit, I still took 3 minutes out of my life to fix it for you.
Obligatory:

Sorry for the delay will star posting soon

This is great.

DC Rebirth Holiday Special #1

Action Comics #969

Detective Comics #946

The Flash #12

Hal Jordan And The Green Lantern Corps #10

Deathstroke #8

New Super-Man #6

Red Hood and the Outlaws #5

Superwoman #5

Batgirl and the Birds of Prey #5

Supergirl #4

I really liked Bedlam too

Ok so that's everything for this week

Can't wait for the next time

eyy glad someone enjoyed it

That was a nice little story and series of stories. Glad to see DC doing stuff like this again.

Oh, I get it. Damian only gave Jon that Christmas present because he has almost nobody else to play with.

That panel feels like it has reaction image potential.

Shame about most of the rest of the issue.

…Damn, New Super-Man is really getting good.

I stand by my earlier assertion from when we were talking about rankings. Both Batgirl books are worse than the Harley Quinn title out right now. And Harley Quinn is fucking cancer, so that's really saying something.

Anybody else think that the story on Supergirl really picked up when Kara got out into space and away from her immediate supporting cast? The DEO and the Danvers aren't bad, but Cat Grant and Black Kid McSmartypants drag the story down every time it focuses on them.

Why do I get the feeling this comic is a better origin story for Wonder Woman than the movie will be?

Glad to see the black mask got his old face back.

So, looks like DC leaked some fun-looking cover art for March for fans of the Super-Sons.

cape comics haven't looked awesome for a while… DC seems to be changing that.

Still good pic though. Reminds me of Buzz and Woody for some reason.

I just hope DC keeps in mind why they are doing so well now. They said they were going to be more conservative and suddenly their numbers are up.

Really I just hope they don't pull a Korra with these two . It sucks how characters just can't be best friends now without everyone wanting them to fuck.

The "Korra" ing thing still bother me to this day. It's like this weird urge for writers to enforce some characters to be suddenly gay even when they clearly straight from the beginning.The worst was Dave Willis and one of his character in his webcomic Shortpacked. He even acknowledged that the character never have a thing for the same sex but because the other girl is so in love with her she finally gave up rejecting her and decided to to "try" to be lesbian. Now imagine if a writer did that with a gay character but forced to be straight because the other girl/guy is in love with him/her so much. I bet LGBTQ community gonna cry blood and accuse the writer of being homophobic.

That's why I quit Shortpacked. I saw how his work turn into complete bullshit. I miss the It's Walky era when it's all just about fighting alien threat and not SJW mouthpiece.

I think the worst thing is how it has really ruined the concept of friendship in all forms of media. You can't have two characters genuinely care about each other without people instantly wanting them to fuck, and now the people producing this shit are actually humoring these disgusting people. Korra definitely started the worst trends in creative mediums.

Humoring? Heh, call me paranoid, but sometimes I wonder if there's a hardline gay activist group who wants to normalize this shit. Since their "mating pool" is pretty small they want to enforce the idea that all people are gay inside.

nah, sounds pretty realistic now of days.

Yeah, I take back what I said about it. They've been putting out some good quality stuff with him.

I know it sounds like I'm parroting but… Yeah, Cat Grant and the other kid are definitely the weakest link.

The Batgirl comic should be absorbed into Nightwing. Her book is just terrible, but she makes a better companion than individual.

This story arc of B&BP seems to be mocking the fans of previous non-Feminist Batgirl than anything else.

My hype for this series is growing exponential at this point

What with DC and Batgirl anyway? It's like the series is cursed or something. How many Batgirls they already churned out?

Its not cursed they are just retarded with it. It seems that they put the worse people they can on batgirl so they get fucking awful art and dialogue. Batgirl can be good, they just wont let it

Hey, hang on a minute! Rebirth-user, you forgot one!

Suicide Squad #8

And that's that.

Anybody looking forward to JLvSS? It's by the guy who's writing The Flash, so I don't have high hopes for it but also don't think it will be actively terrible.

Also, with the lower price tag, hopefully it will utterly kill Marvel's IvX event in sales.

Fuck this gay earth.

What a time to be alive.

Damn I was so proud that up until this point I did not even mess up one page but now I miss an entire issue, sad!

I am curious about this series obviously it's only coming bout because the new once is but it is not using the EDGY tm designs which is nice.

But Flash and Tommy aren't very symmetrical at all :^)

It's to drum up sales of Booms own PR comics, not so much the film.

At least you didn't get the characters wrong :^)

Wait…the one with the Emerald Eye, isn't she from the future? How the hell they got her? And the classic Main Man is back and the guy on the middle. I can't tell if he's Max Lord or Rick Flagg Jr.

According to the trade magazine DC put out last month, Emerald Empress traveled back in time from the future in search of someone or something from her native timeline. Most likely Saturn Girl, who is currently sitting in Arkham Asylum waiting for Superman.

OK, currently reading the Holiday Special. One, they have the Rainbow Monster and two..well, can't spoil that one.

Also..Ding Dong Daddy.

That particular take on the character first showed up in Titans Hunt. It was a pretty entertaining New 52 miniseries that was published shortly before Rebirth.

This week, on DC Rebirth:

And other titles that may be worth looking into:

==Ok guys I gotta level with you, I might not be able to post for the next weeks after this Wednesday (if that) because of holiday plans so so one of you neets is going to have to take over until I get back, so let me make this really simple so anyone can do it, first I assume you have utorrent or something similar then you go to worldwidetorrents.eu/torrents.php?c50=1
because thats where nem moved too after kat got shoah'd, then you download the comics and in your cbr reader then you just ctrl + s then you save it where ever, I use different folders for each issue, then post its really!== even you can do it =^)

Wait..All Star Batman? Wasn't that an already running book?

March solicits are out, for people who are interested in reading that sort of thing. I kinda like the cover gimmick DC is going for with the Superman Reborn covers. Expand all four images at once to see the effect for yourself.

cbr.com/dc-comics-march-2017-solicitations/
archive.is/Ce7Gt

Other highlights include:
>Batgirl/Supergirl teamup in Batgirl Annual Oh, who am I kidding? It's going to be shit.

If nobody else manages to post them up then I'll do it, though I can't promise I'll be timely about it.

It's the Director's Cut. Full of interviews and concept art and stuff like that.

Superman Reborn? Oh man, Nu-52 Superman's coming back?

Apparently, yes, though given the Superman Red/Superman Blue thing going on in that final cover, I suspect he's not going to be back permanently. Also, cover #2 is making me wonder if Superboy Prime is coming back.

It's a crossover event for the month of March, spanning all four issues of Superman and Action Comics coming out that month. And part of the aftermath is going to be played out in Superwoman, as well.

Anything is better than nothing, thanks man

Seems interesting.

I wanna see Superdad teach Nu-52 Superman how to beat the shit out of guys. That way Superson will always know that Superdad don't fuck around.

Man, that Christmas special was holy jolly as fuck.

Wow that bit with the covers was clever.

Oh shit, New 52 Supes returning?

I wonder where they're going with this… A merge?

At the very least if they end up picking one or the other, I hope Superdad stays as the main Superman. I don't mind New 52 Supes as a derivative. He can be A Superman. Just not THE Superman.

Actually, another comment. You mentioned how the covers all link up.

I wonder if that goes for the characters in it. Seems almost sequential in some weird way.

Ok anons I think I can post all of this weeks comics but after this I wont be able to for a few weeks =(

Don't forget to start a new thread, since this one's close to the bump limit.

ill do it around noon when i wake up