Ruined Childhood Memories

Aside from getting raped by daddy, what rule34 fucked up your memories of childhood?

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/outward/2016/01/14/what_alarmist_articles_about_transgender_children_get_wrong.html
apa.org/topics/lgbt/transgender.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stuff like this makes me hate females

i caught my aunt fucking a white guy
then a week later i caught her fucking a black guy

i cried for hours because i thought she was doing something to hurt the white man that made him change color and turn ugly and she was still torturing the poor man who is now black. i thought she was going to torture me because they made very scary sounds while having sex

looking back my aunt was a shit babysitter. she just used that as an excuse to invite guys over to fuck

how long did it take for you to get your diagnosis?

Me being 7. 17 yo Female babysitter wants to hang with friends. Leaves me with her 22 yo brother. He gets me naked immediately. has me suck his cock. he keeps saying "suck harder, like a Popsicle" Me, not knowing what i'm doing, sucks as hard as i can. After a minute or two, he cums hard in my mouth and i choke. I ask "what's that"? He just laughs and said it happy juice. we dressed and that was it. It still has fucked me up with trust issues my whole life.

I used to play with my sister's feet a lot when I was about 2-3.

Are you male or female? I need more info so I can decide whether to fap or get angry.

tbh, i accepted all forms of rule34.

i have a similar circumstance.

fug i just to see some midgets for once

tell us about it. I wanna read it for… reasons?

trust me, it's not gonna turn you on. but the end result of me not trusting people is the same deal as that dude's.

I'm sure somebody will get off on it.

ill probably get turned on by it. Only shit like this arouses me other than midgets. Go on :3

I like her shirt

I wouldnt want to satisfy those people

what if person looked like pic related?

woops

idc what the guy looks like as long as the midget is having fun tbh

i wasnt having fun. :)

:(
sowwi

ya didnt do anything wrong, friend :p i get the appeal

I'm a guy. so yeah.People have said that i have female features. Blond hair, fair skin and i'm really small for as far man size goes. I'm 5'2" and 145 lbs. I was really tiny as a little boy too.

You sound cute

So I waited with dick in hand for almost two hours to find out I can't even fap to your story? Fuck you.

Yeah, you sound exactly my type as far as traps go. Why tempt me like this?

I should have been a theRapist

I'd fuck him

Thanks. I have always been self conscience of myself after being molested. I'm straight, but people seem to think i'm gay because of how i present myself.I like girls, but i'm a bit of a curious pansy i guess.

why? because you're so much of a fucking loser, that you can't even get with a girl? HAHAHA!!

But that doesn't hurt you in the pussy department, does it? Looking somewhat fem as a straight guy.

To each his own.

I've recently become more curious too, but i'm opposite of pansy. I would like to dominate one, though.

I know it may appear jarringly out of place on a discussion board known for its irreverence and downright rancor to friendliness, but I wanted to take the opportunity to let you know I feel horrible for what happened to you, man. The young man who exploited your youthful ignorance is absolutely repulsive in my opinion; he should've been far, far more considerate to the health (including psychological) risk he exposed you to by manipulating (and ultimately breaking) your trust.

I hope you can one day recover your trust in the goodness of humanity and move forward from the event. I obviously can't say whether he is a pedophile or minor-attracted, or just some prick who couldn't keep it in his pants, but you have my sympathy either way.

Children depends on the adults around them to keep them safe and comfortable, and he fucked you over big time.

God bless you.

—Ellen

No, my looks are effeminate i agree.I always think that is why he molested me. I looked just like a little girl. long blond hair and i was small for my age.that doesn't justify his actions. I can't help that i look feminine.

Need videos to these so called midgets

Thank you. I mean, I've moved on. you have to. but it's always there. and what most molesters don't understand. is the impact of their actions, last a lifetime to the victim. I'll be honest, i have pedo thoughts, however i think it's what i went through. Like that is what is natural when i was growing up. That said, i know the impact that has. I have had MANY opportunities with children. I have never acted and i would never want to damage a child's trust like that.so yeah. i'm fucked up.lol

I apologize that you can't fap to my tragic child abuse.I'm truly sorry.

Apology accepted.

Oh. but if you're asking about women and me, women seem attracted to me. They say i'm moody and dark and they love my "feminine" features. high cheek bones and what not. I was actually amazed at how many girls are drawn to my looks. kinda weird.

Wrong pic.

Tragic indeed, but would you not say it's also tragic that he is burdened with an attraction to child abuse he is merely trying to satisfy harmlessly? We all need to extend a hand, partner.

no problem. either way, or pic, you're a piece of shit. But have a nice evening.

I'm sure it's hard not to associate looking feminine with what happened to you, but try not to feel bad about looking feminine. I wish I looked more fem tbh.

Telling someone else how they should feel is usually pointless but good luck user.

Careful user, you are one post away from starting a pedophobic shitstorm. Pic related though.

No problem, man. I know many MAPs who, although being decent, respectable chaps otherwise, still cling to the notion that child abuse is all the fault of society or of the courts or of psychiatry but refuse to fess up and take responsibility for the pain they may have inflicted upon their potential victims. A classic case of shifting the blame a tad much, if I say so.

I'm not full on VP, but I do think exposing kids to the risk right now is far too great to be acceptable in any way.

If you yourself turn out to be a pedophile, I say welcome. Glad to have you even if by iffy circumstances.

Bitch, what have I done to you to deserve being ignored like this? I want your attention!

Good thing I like it when threads regress into shit storms.

You know what, I have changed my mind now. I do not accept your apology you nasty little man. You left me waiting on a response with dick in hand for almost two hours and suddenly I am the bad guy? Stop gaslighting me you fucking asshole.

An irrational fear of paedophiles. It's not a difficult concept to grasp.

He's actually NOT right. but it must be grand for those of you, that were not abused as children, to mock those tat were. that seems to be the NEW American way of dealing with issues. Condemn them down and subjugate the issues we can't deal with.

Cunt, I was abused as a child and even then I can extend a hand to those degenerates since I'm not an emotional whore who wants victim points.

I mean, he's admitting what he done was wrong.

Living classy there, mate! Man, I can't imagine how shitty life is for our people over in the UK. I've spoken to a few people there, and God have mercy, it's not pretty.

You've got working class folk all up in your business, riled into a foaming-at-the mouth hysteria, and then there's the raucous coming from self-styled pedophile vigilantes. Terrible business, terrible business indeed.

If you extend a hand, that means you loved it. Tell the story.

Whoa now, the son does not inherent the sins of the father. Please don't insult the lot of us. We can't even be sure if the man who fucked you over is a MAP. (Unless you know for certain, that is.)

I still like you, though.

A friendly Sage! for you.

If there was ever an example of a perceived goody two shoes who was actually a villain, it's you. Claiming I liked the experience? Damn, boy. I merely understand the burden pedos must have and believe we should help them in any way if it prevents them from harming children. Didn't you admit you have pedophilic tendencies? Shouldn't you also understand?

Bitch, who the fuck are you and why should I care what you think? Sit down.

You 2 idiots made me laugh have a (You)

Paedophilia is only permissable for elites and Pakistanis in my nation. Fortunately I am just baiting so it doesn't directly affect me but it still kind of pisses me off that the establishment here doesn't seem to have any problem with pedos unless they are white and don't belong to elite circles. It just seems hypocritical and if they are going to make a law then it should be enforced on everybody equally. I can understand the elite getting away with it but I really don't see why smelly Arabs that arent even rich are allowed to rape children for decades at a time before being imprisoned (for a few years).

Whoa, man, look, I get that you were taken advantage of, but hating a community of all around decent people won't make the situation any better for anyone, including you. I know that child abuse can leave an ugly stain on the psyche of the victim, but learning to heal can also mean letting go of past aggression and the vitriol you have in your heart.

To the point, I don't think hating on people who've never wronged you is a good, constructive way to go about achieving resolution for the pain you may suffer. Anger begets anger; hate, even more hate. I'm certainly not saying you should fawn all over MAPs, but please don't lash out at people, who for all intents and purposes, had little to do with your exploitation.

Another friendly Sage!

Another Englishman? How are you, man? Good to hear from you. I don't quite know the situation in Britain, but from what I do know, my brothers (and sisters) there don't have an easy time. I can't say I pay too much attention to MAPs outside the main community, like those who've recently immigrated to your country.

It could be after all is said and done that the men taking advantage of the situation may not be minor-attracted at all, so there's that.

What that fuck are you spouting, you confused cunt? I've honestly never laughed this much in ages.

They aren't and they are, they are in the sense that they will happily fuck a drugged child if they get the chance, but they aren't in the sense that they only target vulnerable children because most adult white women rebuff their advances. I'm not a fan of Pedos and even I can see that they are actually just opportunistic rapists that have found an easily exploitable niche.

I'm asking that you not to hate people who've never wronged you. I thought I made that clear, did I not? You've been abused, I get that, but being a jerk to a whole group of people won't solve anything.

There's probably your first clue they maybe aren't pedos. From what I've read, genuine MAPs get convicted on light touching like caressing, inappropriate fondling (hence why we're sometimes called "kiddie diddlers") and the like. Conventional sex, like intercourse and penetration in general, is typically too extreme for all but the most sadistic and unhinged.

Certainly everyone I talk to is put off by the notion of having an adult-level sexual relationship with children, myself included. The standard, from what I know, would be more analogous to foreplay than hardcore anal sex. And the drugged bit is off too.

You and most of the developed world, yeah. We're not too popular.

Well if it's any consolation most of the developed world think that putting little boys on hormone treatment and encouraging them to be fags is totally fine so I wouldn't hold their opinions in very high regard.

You say
how am I being a jerk to a whole group of people?

Were you not addressing us as "degenerates" in ? Am I confusing something? If I am, tell me, I'll gladly apologize.

I think the hormone treatment thing occurs when they're about to start male puberty so they have some time to decide if that's what they really want. A little odd, but it makes sense, seeing that the longer you wait post-puberty the harder it becomes to passably transition from one gender to the next.

Anyway, I'm used to the blind hatred: it's to be expected when the media and psychiatric establishment paints you as an insufferable monster whose doomed to pillage and loot, not acknowledging you as a legitimate orientation.

wtf op, fuck you

I was defending pedos while that abused cunt wasn't, but I refer to pedos as degenerates once, which, lets face it, they are, and suddenly I hate all of them which you decided to pin on what I experienced. You folks are confused and a bit slow, which makes sense since you are pedos.

Depends on the parents pic related. That was a single example, another more relevant one would be the obvious sexualization of young girls in the media. Honestly there are dozens of examples to choose from and the point was that the developed world doesn't really have its shit together so their ideas about what is right and wrong aren't really worth much.

Those hormones are body altering too, I made some stupid decisions that I regret as a young boy and if I had my parents encouraging me to take hormones who's to say I wouldn't have done it. Passing as a trap better is irrelevant, those drugs should be age restricted.

*permanently body altering

Listen, I didn't read the entire thread in meticulous detail, so if I mixed something up here, my apologies. But I'd really like it if you were a little more forgiving with your language. You don't have to curse at anyone or insult their intelligence to make your point felt, man.

Anyway, peace out. I've had my fill of abusive language for the day.

I'm not transgender or apart of the LGBTQ spectrum, obviously, so I can't speak on why they would do any of that; I can only account for my own community.

That being said, I did read a fantastic article by Slate which detailed why experts were comfortable with children transitioning, and where they assured folks that sex reassignment surgery wouldn't be given to children, and the like. If you like, I could post it here.

All I can say in the end is that I wish them all the happiness in the world, and that they should cherish their newly won freedom. After all, it wasn't long ago that most people thought transgenderism was a mental illness.

You are an insecure, submissive cuck. The only benefit you have in society is to fulfill the fantasies of men who like domination. Once you turn 20, you might as well neck yourself.

It is, you deluded fuck.

kys newfag

Post it. I'll give it a fair chance.

What is a mental illness and how do we define it? If transexuality isn't a mental illness then I don't know what is tbh. That being said I don't really care about it, I just don't think young children should be taking hormones that will leave them with a limp baby dick and an undeveloped body on principle. That is a decision that should be made by an adult mind, people change their views as they go but their is no return if you have been taking hormones from adolescence.

*as they grow

Alrighty, here you go, man: slate.com/blogs/outward/2016/01/14/what_alarmist_articles_about_transgender_children_get_wrong.html

Tell me what you think when you're done reading.

Well, there was actually a big hubbub about that very question until the DSM 5, which pretty much said: "If whatever condition you've got impairs you significantly, then you've got a disorder." In fact, gender dysphoria—the condition of being rather distressed or discontent with your current gender, and wanting to transition to another one— is listed in the current edition.

I believe you need a diagnoses of gender dysphoria by a doctor and a referral for HRT before you can begin transitioning.

How is encouraging your kid to succumb to a disorder any better than suppressing it until they're older? You are both influencing how they feel.

The transgender community is no longer viewed from the position of being mentally ill by the APA or any other respectable body of medical experts, from what I understand. The diagnoses of gender dysphoria is mainly reserved to help individuals come forward and receive comprehensive, professional treatment, which often involves helping people transition. Unsurprisingly, once people have transitioned to the gender they align with, a good number of them no longer have gender dysphoria.

Recall that you only have a disorder if it impairs your functioning, or is harmful to someone else. Once transgender folk move on, they're no longer impaired, so the disorder is dropped.

Anyway, like I mentioned before, parents and guardians permit their children to transition earlier because it's simply easier to pass and transition more smoothly before puberty has set in. A boy who transitions at 13 or 14 using hormone blockers and HRT is going to pass and maybe be more comfortable with the transition process than a middle-aged man would be in the same scenario.

Beyond that, I can't speak with any particular expertise. I'm a layperson, not a trained medical professional. You might peruse the APA website for more information: apa.org/topics/lgbt/transgender.aspx

Ideally, you want to consult someone well-read on transgenderism; maybe someone with gender dysphoria.

Because truth and reality offends people.

Their entire perception on reality is obscured, but no matter.

it's easier to hasten the end to their disorder, so we shouldn't wait until they are old enough to thoroughly understand the grasp of this situation and be responsible enough to make the decision on their own, not the parents.

after you instill and condition that what he done was good fro him and what he truly wanted. I would actually like to use that rhetoric when I rape a 7 yo some time.

If you'd like to have transgenderism reclassified, or you firmly believe it to have been taken off for a nonscientific reason, then I'd advise you to air your grievances with the transgender community, or better yet, the APA.

I'm not transgender, so I'm not really all that interested in debating beyond what I already have. Until I see a change I will continue to follow the medical community in not treating transgenderism as a mental disorder.

Will do. I'm tired right now and don't feel like writing a wall of text but I will tomorrow.

Always question everything. You don't just dickride everyone's opinion. The general population have no issue going against politicians or economists who are qualified in that field, yet bend over when it comes to child health? That's insane; you are insane.

Like I told you, I'm not a qualified medical expert. Heck, I'm still just an undergraduate in psychology. I'm in no position whatsoever to go around challenging established science or the position of the board of psychiatrists over at the APA, who would decide on what to include in the DSM.

Take your complaint to an expert, man. As for me, I'm really not going to upset the establishment, especially seeing as how half the population wants me dead, and the other half, locked up in a sanatorium.

You're much more in a position to challenge the status quo than I am. Go for it, mate. Eat your heart out.

You're pathetic. Willing to let society bend you over and treat you like some dirty whore. Not even gonna stand up to it?

You know I'm right. All you can do is play middle man.

Eat my dick out, please.

And what do you think "society" will say, sir? I'll tell you what they'll say to me: "Fuck off, pedophile. Go kill yourself, you're a waste of space. Why should we listen to you? Your disorder is 'still listed.''"

I don't get why you fail to comprehend that I'm not in a place right now to go about testing the boundaries of my luck. I'm not joshing you around when I say that a good chunk of America wants me hanging by a noose simply for existing.

What is it with you people resorting to petty insults, flinging crap, and treating each other with such unrequited vitriol. Like, what? Did y'all hire people to assassinate each other?

I don't know what it is, but I'm going to go ahead and excuse myself from this conversation.

So you're content living your life to societies tune? That's sad. The only good thing coming from this is that your sorry state and hatred for yourself turns me on. Maybe convincing society that you aren't scum for merely finding younglings attractive because they have traits we like as humans and I cannot control that. Maybe being listed wouldn't be a concern anymore.

Wow, she's really going to town on that dick!

First, I don't hate myself. I'm perfectly happy being minor-attracted, which I feel is fairly common throughout the community.

Secondly: "The only good thing coming […] hatred for yourself turns me on."

That's gross. Eww.

Thirdly, I don't agree that society would magically forget about my orientation if I spoke up. I'd be crushed by the weight of a thousand pedophobes, is what would happen. Heck, have you looked around Holla Forums lately? A quarter of the people here want me to go away, saying that I'm "degenerate", and how all assortment of horrendous things should befall my people.

Pedophilia is not like any other topic; people don't care what we say, how we describe our orientation, or even acknowledge that we in fact have an orientation—many, including some psychologists, believe it's some aberrant fetish—and they don't care to respect our humanity, either.

Let's agree that minor-attraction is a legitimate preference, not a fetish, then we'll see where we go. Right now, the atmosphere for pedophilia is like it was for homosexuals in the 30s, 40s and 50s. Not good. Not good at all.

Lolis have qualities everyone can enjoy. They happen to be petite, soft, cuddly, adorable, innocent, etc, which I value in people. If someone says they cannot find a child attractive in general, they are in denial.

You're just making it worse. "Ew" is the speech of innocents. I would enjoy tainting you.

I understand that. I wouldn't care about the impact voicing my opinion would have on me. Maybe when pedo discussion gains traction, you could try.

People thought the same for homosexuality and incest. I have faith humanity will see the light. Many people are starting to agree that we shouldn't inherently hate pedophiles. That's progress.

I hope it doesn't take too long. I wouldn't want to be an old man by that time. I respect lolis enough to not be a prune.