The happening is happening

dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/mexico-energy-pulses-in-the-sky-after-largest-earthquake-in-human-history-its-all-happening/

Over the past five years, have any of you noticed changes in your life that seemed abnormal or spiritual?
For me it started with deju-vu something would happen and I would have a great sense that I was reliving this timeline, or I would start to think about something and it would become an event.
I know this is going to sound retarded, but it happened when I discovered Yung Lean, I knew that I had heard that name before but I also knew I had never listened to the artist, then I started thinking about jonbenet and out of the blue months later Pizzagate becomes a thing.
I also started having these psychosomatic feelings of time traveling or having dreams or other timelines blur into my present moment.
In 2015 I was in my bedroom and started thinking about my existence and quantum physics then tried to trace my existence and humanity to their origins and discovered that we are in fact part of a matrix (as in a "virtual" reality rendered by "base reality) and my head started feeling as though millions of terabytes of data were being uploaded to my mind, I felt glued to my bed and the best I can describe it is how it probably feels to come down on MDMA or find out that your existence isn't "real".
Other people have been saying similar things, that they felt a newfound sense of mental clarity (me too) or that everything started feeling differently (me too) or that they started having psychic-like abilities or super senses (me too).

Something major is happening and if the fucking Daily Stormer starts talking about it I'm convinced it's not just me, but something spiritual is happening on a global scale.

So have any of you experienced anything "special" or significant in the past couple of years?

I wonder if a secret agency is secretly connecting all of our minds to the wired and to solve the dwindling supply of natural resources we'll be told we have to virtualize ourselves and exist within virtual reality otherwise humanity would die out in a decade … idk

This

you're fucking retarded shut the fuck up

Are you Philip Kindred Dick?
Did a bolt of pink light from a Vast Active Living Intelligence System strike you between the eyes while you were asleep and diagnose your son with brain cancer?
Then, please fuck off with your mystical bullshit you silly poser.

been reading everyone whos breaking the conditioning is starting to find their vision is failing.

You are all cancer, go kill yourselves now.

Welp, you should fit in perfectly at buzzfeed dot com.

I read the article and I'm all fuck yeah.
Hell yeah, motherfucker.

Whatchu talkin' 'bout, niggah?

things have been happening to me too. over the past few years, something inside me has changed.
i can feel all of it. i can see it in my mind, but my eyes still can't. it's frustrating, but temporary.

i feel i'm getting closer and closer to the higher planes as time passes. when i was a child, i was still connected to them, freshly jettisoned into this world. i could still feel it then, but after allowing life to affect me and build onto me, it feels different now. not necessarily in a bad way either. there was a long period where i was lost, earth-bound, materialistic, and not at all spiritual. but i'm coming closer now. i can feel the energies of every object and event. i've managed some interesting 'rituals' using objects that seem fairly common, but the energies they give off, especially when combined and used in the right order, are incredible.
i've connected to aspects of myself that i had left far behind. i spent a lot of time and effort rejecting my past, but lately i've allowed it to culminate and make me who i am. i feel this development is important to completing the goal here. the way i think about things and care about things and what things i think and care about have changed entirely over the last year or so.

also i find it interesting that you mentioned discovering a particular artist around the time this started. i had made little steps in this direction before, but it was around when i started listening to Death Grips that it really picked up. i don't exactly follow their ideology, i feel it opened me up in a way, gave me some important ideas to work with and allowed me to start developing my own.

i look forward to seeing the possible results of all these natural phenomena. it could be the happening we've been waiting on, or it could be just another cocktease. it certainly feels different though. i can feel the sheer power and the constantly shifting blankness of the hurricanes from here. hurricanes give off such a unique energy that is all raw power and chaos. and at the very center, the perfect, intense calm. the eye.
incredible.
we'll see what happens. keep an eye out friend. if this isn't the end then i'm getting my hands on some DMT immediately.

Me the telepathic fringe wizard and friend of Andrew Anglin.

At times I kinda lose focus and feel weird thinking that this is real life. Happened not too long ago. Not sure if that's an early sign of schizophrenia but it's really weird

bumping because this is important

What kind of rituals?

I have a sneaking suspicion its something to do with the fluidation of our drinking water. P-O-E.

self-cleansing, mostly.
after doing something that hurt me emotionally and made me feel unclean, i made impromptu cleansing rituals based on what kind of energy i felt within as well as the energies of the various objects and actions i used, and how they interacted to 'process' me. the fist involved a lot of medieval purification symbols like silver, salt, and the orthodox cross. for that i also used a location that heavily influenced my past as well a mjolnir pendant as a symbol of strength and will.
the second was more dark in nature, embracing the aspects of what i did and tying it together with the purer, balancing thing i did afterwards. that only involved meditation, a marker, matches, and listening straight through NOLOVEDEEPWEB. i did it in a place that was much more dirty and grimy, distinctly 'unfinished' in nature. i actually followed this one up by listening to templar chants as an even further balancing element.

like i said, it's not about actual symbols or meanings within any particular religion or ideology at all, it's about these strange ethereal energies i can feel generated by all these objects and the actions i performed with them. essentially manipulating them until i felt i had sufficiently 'repaired' or cleansed myself.
i won't actually go into the details of either, because i feel that it's quite private and posting it online would lessen them in a way.

Your power is indeed without peer.

very nice meme, my friend, you sure got me with that one, haha, great job, you got me haha, well memed, that sure was a good one, hahaha

haha, well rinned my friend.

I have a sneaking suspicion that OP damaged his brain with his MDMA use.

I can feel where you're coming from.
I'm very sensitive to environment and atmosphere, my mood and personality can shift depending on where I'm living or where I am in the moment.
I can also relate to trying to heal myself from past events or mindsets, though I have never considered going to those lengths.
For me healing comes from confronting the issue, working through my feelings then trying to find closure.

MDMA doesn't do that to you, you stupid shit.

OP probably took LSD. And he's right.

It has way more damaging effects than LSD. I took it almost every day for a month and I felt like I fried my brain afterwards and I am sureally that i lostrich a few IQpoints aso a result ofrom ta king thathe shit. It doesn't make everybody retarded but it is more likely to permanently damage your brain than a dose of LSD is.

*sure
*lost
*as
*of
*taking
See my post is proof that taking MDMA makes you retarded.

Might as well post a link to a CNN article since you're at it. Retarded source for retarded source, I'd take the one that actually thinks itself as real news over the "muh white powah" bs.

You just have your schizophrenia. Enjoy.

bump

After the BS you people spew you would assume I have schizophrenia for being psychic?

I just warned you.

inb4 HAARP

Everybody in this thread is getting looshed by OP except the fellow magicians.

Nice trips but you're still a massive role-playing faggot

Fuck you Ringo, everyone knows you killed John, George, Paul, Epstein, and Martin. You AND that slimy fucker Pete Best. IM ONTO YOU

Everyone is playing a role, user. It's entirely up to you which one to take.