HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you know, when you're this much of a evil cunt, it just gives more reason for people to give a shit about pedos? you do realise that simple piece of logic, right? you cant be THIS fucking stupid?

HAHAHAHAHA

Never as evil as a pedo. This is a proper evil, a necessary one.

Even normalfags think you should die. This move will be applauded by normal people of all stripes.

this sheriff is a well known attention whore and has been doing stuff like this for many years. he makes craven threats simply to whip up morons into a frenzy for his own benefit and notoriety. kind of like what happens to the idiots here. every. single. day. the only thing different now is he fooled a bunch of retards here this time.

didnt even imply i give a shit about pedos. im just perplexed you are actively hurting your cause and dont realise it.

You didn't need to imply, we inferred it. Gas yourself. :^)

Half of florida's population will be gone though

There isn't one. Pedos are universally despised, there is no need need for an anti pedo coalition.

keep at it. i smell young pussy being legalised around the corner.

It could be totally legal and you would still get your head caved in by 9 out of 10 parents.

why exactly would i let the parents find out?

Best part is females aren't generally caught or registered, so it's the perfect filter. Only maled pedophiles are being left out in the rain to hang.

I have mixed feeling about this. It makes sense, but it's still a little fucked up.

You're not wrong, but is there a more practical solution out there that solves the problem nearly as fast and painlessly?

i dont know man. group a fondles children, while group b wants to genocide group a. i have a hard time wanting to side with group b.

not necessarily true. maybe they only downloaded an illegal picture or video to become a sex offender

this just alienates group b further from me.

Anybody who gets off to children being sexually abused deserves to be ostracised.

they are born that way; they cannot prevent those feelings. if they dont contribute to it, then we shouldnt worry.

I guess not. Perhaps they'll have to build a separate shelter for the next hurricane with a giant neon sign above it that says
PEDO/RAPIST SHELTER

This is true

Also includes men who """raped""" women

They are the audience that it is created for so they do contribute to it.

Be the homeless guy who never has ever once used the shelter or even the soup kitchen for that matter.

I am very good at keeping entirely to myself and somehow surviving.

I'm sure mudslimes who have said publicly on facebook that they would love to bomb an innocent crowd of people will be allowed though. You know, the people who could actually cause harm in such an environment.

Honestly this is just going to result in pedophiles and any other ostracized/exiled types taking up arms, looting, raping, and killing while the chaos happens. Probably lolis are going to get raped during Hurricane Irma and she'll wash away all the evidence.

mfw everyone who actually lives in Florida will be wiped out and it will just become a wilderness/cottage state that old people go to for a few months of each year similar to Tobermory

no. even if you think they indirectly contribute to it because of circumstances they couldnt control, they shouldnt be exiled for that. thats is unfair. they contribute to it if they consume it.

this behavior does nothing but hurts their cause. its amazing they dont realise it.

can it hit already…

florida wont be hit harder than the children in my basement.

Does that also include:
1. Videos of 14+ yo girls masturbting?
2. Videos of two 14+ yo's having consensual sex?
3. Child erotica images that might show a vagina?

Because none of these include 'abuse' but will still get you placed on the offender registry if you're caught possessing them.

Actually only South florida will get hit because i live in pensacola and its supposed to be sunny all weekend long

14yo girls cannot have consensual sex, it's painful for them.

You're a fucking idiot.

t. "child sexual abuse victim" who enjoyed it – if you think it's so bad and abusive why do most people who have sex as a child with an older adult then go on to become pedophiles themselves?

Also is your mind about to implode trying to make up your mind whether you should sympathize with me for having been "abused" and being a "victim" and my pedophilic tendencies I have now as an adult? Is all the sympathy exhausted on me now? All those children you pretend to care about you'll probably put to death when they are adults and grow up to be pedophiles.

There was nothing wrong when I was fucked at 10 years old. I was horny af and wanted it. It did not damage my body or do anything terrible to me. The only thing that was terrible is the way society judges me and my so called "abuser". Do you think it's nice for a child to see their lover taken away, shamed and shunned, and then hear months later they were killed in prison by some teliophile retard who thinks I was abused and hated them for it? Now I'm alone in the world and told all the time growing up sex is bad until I reach a certain arbitrary age where it suddenly becomes OK.

Fuck you, from one of the so called "victims" of childlove. Children will be much happier if they could all have loving sexual relations with older people growing up.

there are only two ways you know this. neither is good for you

I don't know it first hand, if that's the meme, but I've heard it from whining preteen girls I have to be around occasionally, and read it here and there occasionally from women online. Maybe they're lieing, but I've never heard opposite from anyone but pedophiles themselves, so like.

idc tbh all i care is about it hitting florida ans killing a whole lot of people
hopefully 1000s perish

Please, this shit will be used to keep spics, nigs and any creep or just someboy that you didnt like outside shelters.

the other meme was you are 14 and fem which would be good for all of us here. sex typically hurt women in general, especially if it's their first time. also, all anecdotal evidence.
yeah because they are desperate fucks.

all niggers, hopefully. people also seem to care alot more about the animals in the area, so maybe ull get your wish.

*somebody

I think many people secretly hope for this. I do. Most people probably don't even realize it, but deep down, they're hoping for maximum death.

damn it user, you've triggered my autism

kek pedo logic in a nutshell

this is literally basic knowledge. do google search, cunt.

im actually surprised someone could construct a strawman to that degree of perfection like you did just there.

lol

If only it were the same for niggers, spics, chinks, jews and gays.

Provide a source for your "most people" claim.

No, I think being diddled probably had a major impact on your thought process and you most likely justify your own degeneracy by telling yourself something along the lines of "well I enjoyed it so that must mean that they do too". I don't really have any sympathy for you, if anything you are worse than a non abused pedo because you have first hand experience of being abused and still think it is an acceptable way to behave.

Not all of it but most is. You aren't accountable for having your mind fucked with as a child but you are definitely accountable for your adult decisions. You deserve a bullet as much as any other pedo does.

If they grow up to be pedos I would literally have no problem with that. I don't see why you think I would.

By your own standards it didn't, by society's standards it turned you into a monster. What you consider to be acceptable behaviour is the lasting damage that was done to you.

Society judges you for being a sick fuck, not for being abused.

It probably depends on the child but I'm sure it's quite pleasant for the child's family.

Sex is definitely bad for children and grown men having sex with adolescents isn't healthy. It's not that Sex itself suddenly becomes OK at a certain age, it is grown men trying to fuck children that isn't OK.

Good luck with that. You are going to need it pedokike.

Still seems pretty unhealthy depending on how developed they are but no, they are filming it themselves and there isn't some repulsive old man behind the camera waiting to fuck them then it's not really abuse.

Again if they are filming themselves then I don't class it as abuse but I still think you are unhealthy if that is what you find arousing.

Yes. It doesn't matter how soft the images are either, most of the clothed models are filmed by a leering pedo waiting for an opportunity to molest them and that kind of content funds the creation of more cp.

Rightfully so. People should be able to know if their neighbour is a sick fuck that lusts after children.

You can't love the flowers without hating the weeds.

so 14 yos pleasuring themselves is fine until they let a man do it. whats this god-like logic?

TROLL POST

Moralcucked faggotry

I applaud your commitment, user, but arguing with a pedo is like arguing with a fucking schizophrenic. They're mentally ill.

both convenient ways to dodge the argument.

this.

the only moralfaggots i can see here are the pedos

Ha, GAY!

You teleiophiles are insane - and also the REAL abusers here.

I don't even consider them human until they become an adult.

This is the same shit every child that gets so called "abuse" has to grow up with, thousands of people telling them all the time they were "abused", trying to brainwash them to think it was so. I have talked with others who also had been same situation as me and they all had same story; fell in love with someone older, had sex, someone found out, family treated them (both the child and their lover) like monsters, child forced into psychiatric hellholes, lover into prison, etc.

That's really sad tbh. I hope lea and sjws get rekt. :3

this, also. could only imagine how the child feels when all the people they trust are telling them they experienced something horrible. makes them question their own feelings and generally makes them think they did experienced something horrible which probably traumatises them. both sides can do harm.

Great fucking idea, einstein.

that's a cool story you pulled out of your anus, too bad all these misunderstood people only talk on anonymous imageboards about their fate

Sex is not abuse unless it fulfills one of the following conditions:

1. Someone engaged in it is injured by it. By injured I mean, some lasting injury that doesn't heal up 100%, and leaves your body fucked up for the rest of your life. Not getting a little rough and bruised and it's all cleared up in a week anyways.
2. It is forced onto an unwilling partner that didn't want it.

Otherwise it's perfectly fine you idiot.

Rape is just surprise sex. Surprises are fun and exciting. Only faggots don't enjoy surprises.

If it's a choice, I have no remorse purging them. If it's not a choice, consider it a mercy kill.

Typical.

The adverse psychological effects have been well-documented. But you'll find ways of denying this or blaming it on society.

well that's easy enough to do because simpletons like yourself love to elevate victimhood into a saintlike status. you crave finding victims anywhere your biases guide them.

SEX HURTS WOMINZ!!!! GUIZ!!!!

either way, its something they have and cannot get rid of. punishing them for just merely having that desire is incredibly backwards.

dont forget there are some men are are falsely labeled. what about the?

DAY OF THE HURRICANE!
ALL PEDOS MUST DROWN!

THE PEDO CRIES OUT AS HE STRIKES A CHILD

WHAT DID THE PEDO SAY TO THE HURRICANE?
GLUG GLUG

PEDO LOGIC
E
D
O

L
O
G
I
C

I can tell you exactly how I felt about it. I enjoyed what I did and felt tremendous love for my partner, felt really lucky that they would be attracted to me as I didn't consider myself as attractive, and just really blessed and happy.

Then I was caught and everything went to shit. My parents started treating me as "the crazy one", started neglecting me more, and talking about me in a way I didn't like. They made me embarrassed and guilty and confused. They started a lawsuit and tried to get me to testify and I was forced under coercion to describe that happened to me and even though I still said that I didn't care (which my parents raged at and they tried to make me not do it and they actually physically beat me later after screaming at me for not doing what they wanted me to). My parents tried to milk the whole situation to their benefit and got a bunch of money out of it which they then spent on themselves and none of which ever benefited me. I then grew up unloved, treated like I'm crazy, practically disowned by my own parents, and have since then never had intimacy or connection with another human being again. I was pulled out of school and never had any classmates ever again. I tried to commit suicide a few times and it was purely because of everyone treating me like shit and my parents treating me like shit and fucked up and ended up back in the ward. I have had terrible experiences with psychiatrists who are usually non-white, non-empathetic, uncaring shitheads that just keep telling me to get onto their psychiatric drugs, telling me I'm depressed and blah blah, and not ever actually listening to me. Police on the other hand have been overwhelmingly positive and non-judgemental towards me, I don't know why, but fuck my parents, fuck the shrinks, and fuck my parents friends / old people in general.

I did not feel abused. I felt in love. I felt happy and safe and blessed. Everything that came afterwards from this judgemental, sick fucking world is why I cut myself now and want to die. Now even though I'm an adult I am basically under constant house arrest, as when I run away they can send people to capture me and return them to them, and I can be put back in the ward at any time. My parents have effectively turned me into an isolated slave with only Holla Forums as an outlet. On here I fantasize about a better world, imagining living in the wilderness with a loli, or being a child again and having my lover back who'd take care of me and love me just the way I am… but the real world is just shrinks trying to get me onto drugs that will kill me, not being listened, told I'm a "victim", that I've been "abused", etc. by people who are ACTUALLY FUCKING ABUSING ME AND MAKING ME MISERABLE WHILE TRYING TO BRAINWASH ME.

KILL ALL TELIOPHILES

I can't stand people who like to play the victim card, but if children who've been sexually abused aren't victims, I don't know who is.

Although, I will agree that there are cases of minors having consensual sex with adults, in which the parents and counselors do more harm than good.

there are people falsely imprisoned, should we release all prisoners now?

To make an omelette ya gotta crack a few eggs desu

The number of people on their high-horse in the thread are astounding. Any view which doesn't agree with theirs is wrong, and is a hallmark of "degeneracy" or betrays them to be a "pedokike".

I mean, seriously? Did y'all graduate middle school?

Sage! for you all.

PEDO LOGIC
E
D
O

L
O
G
I
C

What is Stockholm Syndrome? What is this is your mind trying to cope with how somebody you trusted hurt you in ways that traumatized you to the core of your being? Poor pedos, you're far too damaged to save. :^(

I also want to say here though that my partner wasn't the fat, disgusting, subhuman that every teliophile thinks every pedo was. They were very fit, active, and beautiful. Unlike my lazy obese disgusting histrionic teliophile parents who just milked the whole situation for their own purposes and make me suffer. I would not like to have sex with someone who is disgusting and unattractive; pretty much nobody does. However to think that it's inherently abusive to have sex with someone just because there's an age difference is stupid. Little girls and boys want to be fucked by attractive men and women and do fantasize about it.

Why live?

you're on your high horse now saying you're better than us because you're above the fray. wtf you fagget. leave.

No. You don't gain support by being just as obnoxious as the borderline neo-Nazis and pedophobes.

Sage! for you.

Your so called treatment is just brainwashing and actual ABUSE.

Before reading are you a woman (XX) or a fag?

good read.

i had a *kinda* similar experience.

yeah, this is the logic that just does more harm.

Ok, this isn't adding up. You're male, right? Was your pedo a female?

Before someone says everything is brainwashing, which has a certain bit of truth to it, I want to point out how the psychiatric system takes brainwashing to the extreme.

1. I am involuntarily held in place, denied my freedom to leave.
2. It goes against my natural feelings and inclinations. Anything that is against one's own nature, that one does not readily accept, is generally brainwashing.
3. It is forced on me over and over. They'd check in on me in the ward, wake me up, and throw the same questions and me over and over repeating the same shit. I just wanted to have fun and talk about other things and try to enjoy my life and they wouldn't fucking let me. Eventually they did let me have my pen back though and some paper to draw on, after making a pledge I wouldn't kill myself with it.
4. They want to drug me and they use drugs that make the brainwashing process easier. You have to be in an impaired state of mind to accept the bullshit teleiophiles tell you.

good luck faggot

Why do you insist on being such an unsavory character, man? Like, really? Why?

The fuck are you implying by that? You want me to talk non-anonymously about this just so I can be treated like shit by teleiophiles more? The less teliophiles that know about what happened to me the better because they all act the same.

Also there's an entire forum on the darknet just for collections of stories from people like me who testify they weren't abused.

This cunt could accuse you of rape and you would be a rapist.

Ok, you are a looney, can you greentext something from sex with lot of details so we can check if you are a liar or not? maybe you are just a low self steem fag? also this:

Every night you come into my room
and pin me down
with your strong arms
you pin me down
and I try to fight you
you come inside me
you fill me up and I become the Nightman

It's just two men sharing the night
It might seem wrong
But it's just right!
It's just two men sharing each other
It's just two men like loving brothers
One on top and one on bottom
One inside and one is out
One is screaming he's so happy
The other's screaming a passionate shout

It's the Nightman
The feelings so wrong and right, man
They're feeling so wrong and right, man

I can't fight you, man
When you come inside me
And pin me down with your strong hands
And I become The Night
The passionly passionate Nightman

Don't look away from your pain, user. We can overcome this together. You were hurt. It's time to come to terms.

Any and all cunts could accuse you of rape and you would be a rapist.

Fuck what you think, you're just a brainwashed status-quo supporting teleiophile, and your thoughts are only what the establishment thinks. You'll change it around completely one day if the government declares something else.

This reminds me of the women who claim to have been sexually assaulted on a virtual reality game.

My name is Ellen, I come from /younglove/; I'm not an user.

I'm also an undergraduate in psychology whose working toward a degree in counseling psychology, so I'm good.

You've pretty much been proving everyone right with your posts, user.

That would be my parents and I haven't developed Stockholm syndrome towards them I still hate them.

the person that done it to me was the stereotypical old fat fuck, but at the time it was fun and i didnt really care when i remembered it a few years ago. issue i have is that having known what he was doing, i wouldnt have wanted to do it; i.e. regretted it. i think if i took the route of telling people, i would have been traumatised. not saying that what he did wasnt wrong, just that society can also cause harm and people should understand that.

what is the meaning of this?

TELL ME I'M GOOD!

OH HITLER DUBS, HOW TORN WAS YOUR ASSHOLE?
DID YOUR ABUSER HAVE BIG MANLY LAWYER HANDS?
DID YOUR ABUSE HELP YOU LATER IN LIFE WHEN YOU WERE STUDYING BIRD LAW?

I was being purposely vague the less you know the better I don't want teliophiles in here to dox me and tell me how they're "doing it for my own good" or "protecting me" or whatever when they tell my parents or shrinks about what I've been posting on Holla Forums

I just want to be fucking free. I am a prisoner in this world. All because of consensual sex with an attractive adult.

Personally, I just think he's pissed that y'all keep invaliding how he felt regarding his childhood sexual experiences. To be honest, I can sort of get where he's coming from even though I don't agree with everything he's said.

It was my caretaker / baby-sitter.

The average age of a teleiophile getting married is like 30 or something now. You're all killing yourselves off giving birth to autists while lolis give birth to ubermensch.

I don't know who you are, so I can't comment on your mental state with any certainty; but the fact you're screaming would tell me you've got some issues, yeah.

Yeah, as i said earlier, I do think society has a tendency to make things worse sometimes.

That's not what I asked

I don't trust people named Ellen.

Okay, suit yourself. Have a goodnight, man.

Tell me did you never once fantasize about older women or men when you were a child?

true story

makes sense

uh yeah sure. that's a lie and you know it.
because alarmists use that the trope to smear people they don't like. it's also considered by many to be a discriminatory view but we'll let that go for now
by definition anyone that has sex with someone much younger than them will be labeled old. again as an attempt to smear them because ageism it's actually a thing.

wow that's interesting. so you suffered no harm, you liked it, but a long time later you decided well golly gee that was soooo bad because i can now be a victim.

uh huh. so you maybe you were being taken advantage of before, but now when you can leverage victimhood others aren't taking advantage of you as well. sounds very convenient for you in all ways.

Makes sense to me but fucking hell there are societies and have been societies where it was normal for parents to jerk off and blow their kids and stuff. I think Korea was one such society. Are Koreans fucked up? When I think about it, yes, so I guess they're a bad example… but there's probably some aryan societies that practiced childlove and were ok.

oh btw there is CP of me in circulation probably that I originally posted on Holla Forums many years ago

Yes, I've been into milfs from the time I discovered masturbation. It's a little different for young boys and older women, and I shouldn't need to explain this to you. I'm not saying 40yo women should be fucking little boys, but it's not as big of a deal.

I have never once in my life been penetrated in the asshole and think anal sex is gross.

I just masturbated and touched myself and rubbed bodies with them.

Also my foreskin was hard to pull back then but is easier to pull back now.

Oh that other user makes me remember something.

Ask any kid about sex and they will say "they thought nothing about it", "it was not a big deal", etc.

Only adults make a big fucking deal out of it.

If you will, I'd like to interrupt here: many MAPs don't want a conventional sexual relationship with children that they'd enjoy with their peers. Rather, many of us would be completely satisfied with be allowed to fondle and kiss those who we're attracted to. I know it makes people uneasy, but I though I had to correct you there. Unfortunately, I see that meme everywhere, and even some MAPs play along; but a good number of us don't want that all.

In fact, many would be happy with simply being friends with kids, but being an open pedophile and a friend to children is difficult. Oh well.

What's wrong with masturbating together and holding each other and intimate touching and such? All non-penetrative sex. Why is it ok to masturbate to porn, but when it's a live cam, or the person is actually there in front of you, it's somehow suddenly an issue?

he was talking about lolis giving birth dude

… still not what I asked

Let's try this again: Are you male? Was your pedo a male or a female?

This is exactly my experience we never did penetrative sex also my fantasies do involve it but only if she can take it, like, nobody who is real childlover wants to hurt the child and if it can't fit then it just can't fit.

as a heterosexual I would probably don't feel so well about a memory of some dude touching my genitals as a child.

Lolis sind toll!

Some people are weird; unfortunately, some of those people are also MAPs. But then again, this is Holla Forums, so you should've learn to tolerate that by now. Learn to ignore them, that's my advice.

TOO SMART TO GET THE JOKE AYYYYYYY ELLEN? DO YOU EVEN ALWAYS SUNNY?

CAP LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL, NOT SCREAMING. HOW CAN I BE SCREAMING BY TYPING?

YOU SEEM DUMB, A PRIME CANDIDATE FOR THE D.E.N.N.I.S. SYSTEM.

BUT WHO WANTS TO FUCK A PSYCH MAJOR, EVERYONE KNOW THEY ARE CRAZY.

WHAT COLOR HAVE YOU DYED YOUR HAIR THIS WEEK?

Because children can be easily manipulated and taken advantage of by people whom they look to for guidance and care.

yeah, he was my granddad so he just ticked all boxes. i realise it sounds like a meme.

honestly i cant comprehend all that other shit you're spouting. are you saying i want to be a victim?

in this society people have an issue with pedophilia and incest. if the child grows up doing that and realises society condemns what they did, it could fuck em up. you can still argue there is nothing wrong with it, but peer pressure is a thing aswell and could have more power over them. both sides need to work on their shit. its unfair to put your child in that situation. i could look over that, but its the sort of trust and purity thing that got to me. he done that shit to me under the belief it was something else and i feel i was honestly tainted and didnt really have much of a grasp on the situation.

Fine then. Male. Pedo was female. Also had certain experiences with males (boys) though but it was stuff like streaking around nude, pissing together, and jerking off on trees and once for fun I teased some men with Australian accents on XBL by moaning for them while they jerked off because my little boy voice sounded like a female.

I am not a sodomite though and think anal is disgusting whether it's fucking a woman or man in the ass and I only fap to little girls.

Well homosexuality is disgusting and weird but attraction to children as in wanting to kiss them and masturbate with them I think is normal.

I've seen that meme before once, yeah. I remember learning about that "Because of the 'implication'" on Reddit. Pretty funny.

YOUR ASSHOLE HAS SEEN MORE TRAFFIC THAN BELLADONNA'S

…and you can't say the same about adults?

ANY relationship where one person is vulnerable and dependent is manipulative.

You may as well become an anti-natalist since being a child fucking sucks. Also I as an adult have had my life ruined by my parents so I am dependent on them and can never escape until they finally fucking die.

Oh, missed your question: I don't dye my hair, sorry.

Do you call him Satan?

I think you are that one American female that I see posting on here that I love very much but will never get to marry because I'm stuck on the wrong side of the border.

Annex us please. ;_;

What is it with teleiophiles and always denying everything I say and then telling me something else? You always deny my reality and insert your own. Then you think you aren't brainwashers.

I think the point here is that children can be more easily manipulated and exploited than adults, which is true, generally speaking. Now, that doesn't mean they have to be exploited in an unequal relationship, but that people ought to be more vigilant when interacting with children so as not to efface what little autonomy they do have, and permit them to have their say within reason.

Did I get that right, ? I don't want to mischaracterize your argument here.

he's a faggot for sure. his ugly appearance on top of the fact i'm not gay also hits me.

sorry to bust your bubble, lover, but i aint that chick. also im australian.

I agree with what you're saying.

More midgets, less talking tbh

yep you do now. it works out well for you psychologically (it seems) and socially, if you choose, to leverage that. your life would be zero, absolutely zero, different if that hasn't happened. you are physically the same. you see an advantage in it now because you can blame all your troubles and pain on what you are told, by some portion of society, this bad thing. your life *could* be different, but it isn't. those that don't have sex at age X, have lives that *could* be different, but they aren't. everyone gets to pick some reason why their lives aren't as great as they wish they were, yet they aren't. you probably live in a first world nation, never really been hungry, never had to live without a home or clothes, yet you suffer. the only reason why is because you can find someone with too much empathy to complain to. there's real suffering, then there's a world of people that have easy lives that redefine suffering and victimhood to allow them to shit all over people they don't agree with.

Sure, and it doesn't make it much more acceptable if it's an adult. But you're making a bullshit false equivalence, and I think you know it. Children are ignorant about sex, and are much more vulnerable than the vast majority of adults.

No. Not unless the other person is unfairly taking advantage of the persons vulnerability.

GOING TO NEED YOU TO POST TITS WITH TIME STAMP TO PROVE YOU ARE ELLEN AND NOT STEVE.

YOU ARE DELUSIONAL. YOU THINK KISSING AND MASTURBATING WITH CHILDREN IS NORMAL. YOU HAVE BEEN ABUSED AND PERMANENTLY DAMAGED BUT ARE IN DENIAL ABOUT IT.
SUCKS TO BE YOU.
BUT INSTEAD OF TRYING TO GET BETTER YOU WANT TO PASS ON YOUR SICKNESS TO INNOCENT CHILDREN.
YOU ARE A MONSTER.

I MEAN I HERD THERE ARE LOTS OF SEXY KID IN KEY WEST RIGHT NOW. DRIVE THERE RIGHT NOW. DON'T LISTEN TO ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU THERE IS DANGER, THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO BRAIN WASH YOU. DRIVE A FAST AS YOU CAN TO THE SOUTH OF FLORIDA! YOU WILL BE SO HAPPY THERE AND YOUR PARENTS WILL FINALLY BE PROUD OF YOU!

by construction from morons such as you. if you can't see the circular logic you should kys.

Are y'all the same person? I just wanna clarify. I agree with you, .

Good job ignoring the rest of the sentence

No way, Jose.

thanks

You're not mischaracterizing my argument

Also: ID's

DUBS OF ID IGNORANCE

SO YOU ARE NOT A GIRL AT ALL BUT REALLY A MAN.

LYING ON AN ANONYMOUS WEBSITE, JEEZ WHAT A MACAROON.

there are midgets threads constantly. please, more discourse.

im not saying what i experienced was so bad, but i think we can agree convincing a child to do sexual things under the impression its something else in a society with peers that condemn that behavior with both ways, living with that experience or disclosing it having a possibility to do harm is a pretty shitty thing to do. this, ontop of the fact im not gay and he was one ugly mother fucker. i think i deserve to say what ive said. im not even saying this to seek attention or whatever, im saying it so people can understand that both pedos and society can do harm.

nope?

IF YOU THINK ABUSING CHILDREN IS NORMAL YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF.

WHEN YOU DIE YOU WILL GO TO A PLACE FULL OF SEXY KIDS.

I PROMISE

none atm though

Cool. Thank you for the conformation reply.

Forgive me, I can't tell who's who here because of the fact everyone is anonymous.

Macaroons are delicious, I have to admit.

There are IDs on every post which are unique to the user

yes i agree with you

i also agree with you on this

Adults can be too. At some point they need to be exposed to it.

Then make having children a crime. Parents shouldn't be allowed to conceive children and raise them, since parents often are the main people who exploit and ruin the lives of their kids. There is nobody else to be feared more than one's own parents. When we speak of nature and nurture at the two defining factors in whether a person turns out shit or not, nurture primarily means how the parents treated them.

Ah, I see. Alright, thanks for the valuable info, man. I'll lookout for your stuff from now on.

Yes, preferably not by some sleazy child predator.

You're second point isn't even worth a response.

YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED AND CLEARLY A NEW MALE USER.

I WILL HELP YOU MALE USER. LOOK AT THE TOP OF EACH POST. YOU WILL SEE "ANONYMOUS MONTH/DAY/YEAR (DAY OF THE WEEK) TIMESTAMP ID:IDENTIFICATION CODE POST NUMBER

YOUR ID IN THIS THREAD IS F7EA6E

THE MORE YOU KNOW

ALSO, GO BACK TO REDDIT. OR POST TITS

*your

Not this time. I know how you faggots are

If only I had a drivers license…

ag. we're all at some point ignorant to shit. :p

oh. glad you agree?

The only harm was that he was gay and ugly/unattractive.

If you had a hot 20 something adult woman rubbing her boobies in you 10 year old face and masturbating with you you'd feel different.

no i don't agree with you on this

cool story, and a few minutes ago someone told me you only want to cuddle and spend time with them

which is total bullshit of course, sexual desire isn't satisfied by such things

THERE IS NO HURRICANE. THAT IS JUST SOCIETY TRYING TO BRAIN WASH YOU. THERE IS ACTUALLY A HUGE LOLI PARTY IN SOUTH FLORIDA RIGHT NOW. NORMIES BELIEVE THE MEDIA'S LIES. BUT NOT A SMART FREE THINKER LIKE YOU.

YOU KNOW BETTER.

ALSO KIND OF FUNNY THAT YOU WANT TO FUCK KIDS BUT BALK AT DRIVING WITHOUT A LICENSE. DON'T LET SOCIETY BRAIN WAH YOU. DRIVE AND GET SOME LOLIS.

IF YOU RUN INTO HEAVY WINDS AND RAIN, REMEMBER THAT IS JUST SOCIETY TRYING TO BRAINWASH YOU. KEEP DRIVING. YOU WILL BE REWARDED.

The Chan subculture isn't my strong suit, but I saw people trying to take the air out of some poor chap, so I had to step.

bamf nailed it. though even today you'll find cuck idiots screaming that a teen male having sex with an older 10/10 female is sacrilege

You need to stop posting, chap. It's not cute.

so what's your plan exactly? legalizing pedophilia for above-average attractive people (10/10 hollywood star types) or what?

I get what you mean, but why does that matter if they think we're monsters anyway? I'd literally never harm a child. I love older women but I'm also attracted to younger women too.

I'm glad I'm not one of those pedos that are only attracted to 3-4 year olds or something. I honestly do feel for them. If they don't follow their urges that is. If I can't get with a 16 year old then I could easily find someone over 18. The same can't be said for those guys. But I'm ugly anyway so I probably have just as much of a chance of getting a girl as them getting a 3 year old to consent to sex.

Rest in pieces anyone who only exclusively likes children.

It's how people talk where I'm from, leave me alone, man.

sure you're welcome to say what you want. i'd like to do the same. i don't vest much in hysterical opinions. i have other opinions as well that others here will cry about but not really interested in stirring up shit just to rile people up.

this. non-exclusive ftw

I don't have money to pay for the gas :/

THE REASON SOCIETY SAYS NOT TO KILL YOUR SELF IS BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO GET AL THOSE LOLIS WHEN YOU DIE.

TELL SOCIETY TO FUCK THEMELVES AND KILL YOUR SELF. THE LOLIS ARE WAITING FOR YOU.

DUBS OF WHITE KNIGHT FAGGOT.

TEEN MALE HAS PREMARITAL SEX WITH OLDER WOMAN. GETS HER PREGNANT. HAS TO SUPPORT SOME CRAZY BITCH BEFORE HE CAN EVEN DRIVE.
NO CHANCE TO BE A KID. NO CHANCE TO BE A YOUNG ADULT. HIS ENTIRE LIFE STOLEN BECAUSE SOME DUMB CRAZY BITCH COULDN'T FIND A DECENT DICK HER OLD AGE.

TOUGHEN UP BUTTERCUP. THIS IS A PLACE OF PAIN AND HARASSMENT. THIS IS THE WEBSITE OF THE DAMNED. YOU DON'T BELONG HERE.

that is part of the problem, yes. but i also mentioned the trust and virginity bit. her doing that to me would fuck with how i trust people in general and i value virginity and being free from experiencing sexual shit. obviously if she was attractive i wouldnt mind her being my first, better than some fat bloke. also, my granddad was always a pervert. if the woman was someone i genuinely felt for, i wouldnt regret it, but societal peer pressure, which is sort of societies fault, aswell as hers for no caring about that impact on me, would still have some impact on my life, to a significantly lesser degree, though. but again, just because i HAPPEN to have valued her throughout my life, doesnt mean that is always the case. thats just a coincidence. i could have no thought of her as much and considered her actions to be awful later down the line. when you're a child, everything seems good to you since you dont have that much of a firm grip on reality. i think the fair thing to do is wait.

yeah man its fine. these cunts are dicks for the fuck of it. we were all newfags at some point, but some prefer to feel powerful and not extend a hand to others. fuck them.

its that old quote
killing those people just makes you just as bad which can further divide niggers.

yeah i get jaded aswell.

bahahahahahhaahahaha

YOU WOULDN'T DOWNLOAD A CAR TO GET TO THAT SWEET SWEET LOLI PARTY IN SOUTH FLORIDA.

I DON'T THINK YOU ARE REALLY A PEDO. A REAL PEDO WOULD FIND A WAY. A REAL PEDO WOULD STEAL A CAR. YOU DON'T LOVE LOLIS, YOU'RE JUST A LARPER.

there's no plan obviously. people that aren't bound by the absurdities of the mob quietly and maturely do what is really morally acceptable. poor hysterical whiners can continue to whine and cry all they want. it's a groupthink mentality to some degree. it's like competitive virtue signaling.

Would at least be a step in the right direction. Also making it a requirement that the child has to say they didn't like it and were abused should also be a thing, nobody should be going to jail when the so called victim only testifies they liked it..

sounds like a shitload of bureaucy and court cases lol, who the fuck would vote for something like this? just to satisfy a small fraction of pedophiles? kek, this is going nowhere my dude

why stop there you can pick an even more unlikely outcome to ramp up your hysteria and whip up people into a frenzy? the sad problem is that usually doesn't happen, but you have an axe to grind, so you'll pick the most perverse harmful outcome to represent all outcomes. i really feel sorry for you people sometimes until i realize how harmful this mindset is to society.

*bureaucracy

We should ban everyone who is below 5/10 on the attractiveness scale from breeding. Would mean all niggers, jews, and other trash can't breed and all that's left is whites.

you mean the attractiveness scale invented by jews in hollywood? or which one?

Not even trying

not all of them though. let's be honest, at least

teleiophile: A person who is attracted primarily to mature adults

uhhh..how do i tell you this?

AND WHAT IF THEY TESTIFY THAT YOU DID SATANIC THINGS TO THEM? YOU SHOULD READ UP ON HOW SUGGESTIBLE KIDS ARE. YOU COULD BE FACING 214 YEARS FROM MADE UP CRAP. GOOGLE LITTLE RASCAL DAYCARE.

YOU ARE PRETTY STUPID Mary Kay Fualaau (née Schmitz, formerly Mary Kay Letourneau; born January 30, 1962) is an American former schoolteacher who pleaded guilty to two counts of felony second-degree rape of a child, her 12-year-old student, Vili Fualaau. While awaiting sentencing, she gave birth to Fualuaa's child. Her plea agreement called for six months in jail, with three months suspended, and no contact with Fualaau for life. The case gained national attention.

One month after her three months in jail, Letourneau was caught by police in a car with Fualaau. Judge Linda Lau found that she was in violation of the conditions of the plea agreement, vacated her probation, and re-sentenced her to the maximum of seven years in prison. She soon gave birth to a second daughter, while in prison. She was incarcerated from 1998 to 2004.

In 2004, when Letourneau was released, Fualaau was over 18 years-old and he asked the court to revoke the no-contact order. The court complied. Letourneau and Fualaau married in May 2005, and she took his last name.[1][2] In May 2017, Fualaau filed for legal separation.

Nah man, only whites are the epitome of beauty.

Now excuse me while I find pictures of the most beautiful white people and compare them to the ugliest pictures I can find of black people.

Ok but ain't I still a virgin basically? Masturbating with someone isn't really sex. That's what I tell myself anyways.

uh oh user is onto me and my ruse, oy vey

We already have a shitload of bureaucracy for muh rape charges and other hysterical bullshit concerning sex while faggots plow each other at the Folsom street fair while wearing leather.

We need a society that has almost no laws, no an anarchy, but something like the old wild west.

which is why i said free from sexual shit in general and mentioned that i feel tainted, especially considering the fucker was my grandad. i value purity. doesnt help that i experienced that shit as a child and would, at this current age, definitely have rejected it.

i wish there was some way to help you, but i know there isn't. i hope you find since happiness in life that doesn't involve harming or shaming people. good luck bro.

then I could shoot you right in the face if you dare touching my daughter right??

How about we just make sex outside of marriage illegal and abolish everything else?

Marriage basically means that the two people being married consent to each other and that society consents to their partnering.

Then there shouldn't be any problems. No need to complicate this.

Yes you could. Of course before even approaching your daughter I'd do some extremely subtle behavior checks around you to see if you're the kind of guy who'd let me fuck your daughter to begin with. Then when I realize you're a pedophile I'd make my move. Otherwise I'd fuck off.

I'd be okay with that

yeah, i think the decent thing to do is make your motives clear to the parents. no need to be a subtle parasite.

Saudi Arabia does that, I think.
Of course, they can marry females of any age too

Just finished reading the entirety of that first article. The headline and the start of the article gives me the impression it was a drunken mistake. The part where it says she's cucking him makes me suddenly sympathize with and understand the man; I would do exactly the same thing if I was in his position.

sounds you're pretty invested in her pussy. i always find it odd that fathers don't admit they have s uppressed sexual ownership over their daughters genitalia. giving away the bride. threatening the bf the first time. literally how obtuse are you?

JUST WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

I GET A KICK OUT OF YOU BEING TOO YOUNG TO REMEMBER THAT CASE.

its just a primitive ideology we have. we want our offspring to have a desirable mate. i wouldnt want my daughter being with some common pedo with no quality traits. this isnt hard to understand. basic survival-ism in the modern era.

It was only hypothetical I don't have a daughter. But what's the problem? The urge of a father to protect his daughter is more common and natural than your urge to fuck her, asshole

EVER SEEN WHAT BUCKSHOT DOES TO SOFT TISSUE?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO PEDOS IN PRISON?

POST SOME BETTER GORE THEN. I AM LIMITED TO WHAT I CAN FIND ON THE NET BEFORE MY KEYBOARD SPERGS OUT.

POST GORE TO SCARE OFF THE PEDOS.

PEDOS SHOULD JUST JOIN ISIS.

Well of course I know that. All non-whites are ugly but only maybe 80% of whites are ugly. Once we cull all the shit from the white race, what will be left over will build a white utopia.

MOST COPS ARE PEDOS. YOU SHOULD JUST ASK ONE OF THEM WHERE THE BEST PLACE TO MEET UNDER AGE GIRLS IS. THEY WILL HELP YOU FIND THE LOLIS.

the urge probably is more natural precisely because of the point i made. men want to fuck women at peak breeding age. that is pure biology and evolution. the father is closer to her than an outside male. do you see the mistake you made man?

I'll be fair to you and say ok some guys daughter is for sure not just meat for any random guy to fuck as he wishes (i don't think that way but that's how people like you interpret it). there's an enormous amount of daylight between your position and the more measured one which is that it is not instantly rape to have sex with a girl when she's 16 regardless of the guy's age. you bluepills need to get a bit more realistic.

PEDOS BTFO HOW WILL /rape/ EVER RECOVER???

It's not just that kids talk bullshit. It's also the pressure their parents put on them to give false testimony. t. parents have tried to make me say bullshit I knew wasn't true before a court before

you want to inflict violence on people just like many sociopaths do. you just choose to use this issue as a righteous one to justify it. it may or may not work for you. violence is in our dna, often we're looking for ways to get away with it. this is yours.

yeah, i dont think its that natural. incest actively harms your offspring, so why would nature make this a desire? its a taboo for a reason; a fetish. literally, why would you not want to make sure if the man your daughter is gonna fuck is atleast decent? if you didnt, i would honestly consider you scum.

God damn it, I was reading this and feeling so happy and warm feelings about a love so intense she'd go to jail for him, and he'd wait for her… and then that last part

totally ruined the story for me.

;_;

Was it the woman who initiated the divorce at the end btw?

The best looking non-whites are the ones that have the most caucasoid features. As such, everything that is said to be attractive in a non-white, is really only the features characteristic of the white race. From this we can conclude that only whites are truly beautiful, and that non-whites are only beautiful in so much as they look and pass for white.

What about illegals?

Based Saudia Arabia really has all this shit figured out.

It's part of Islam

it's not up to you. that's the thing i'll never understand that people justify. that's just a system of controlling others, which in itself is a form of abuse. i say this, you do your best to instill what is right and wrong in someone. you may do a shit job or they may ignore it or you may not agree with their choices. that's it bro. you know a girl a 16 year old can say no to sex but, you'll never ever dispute that, yet you'll never accept that can say yes because that's how you get to control them. it's not your choice.

lol you think I don't have my own gore folder?

Must be why all the police I've dealt with have treated me very kindly while all the shrinks and boomers treated me with hysterics.

YOU WANT TO FUCK CHILDREN. IF YOU VIOLATE THE RULES DON'T CRY ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES. IT IS FUNNY YOU WANT TO TURN THIS AROUND ON TO ME WHEN YOU ARE THE KID FUCKER. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO PRETENDS THEY ARE NORMAL.

PEDOS ARE SOCIOPATHS. KILL YOURSELF.

RAPEING A CHILD IS VIOLENCE. WHY DON'T YOU MOVE THE GOAL POSTS RIGHT UP INTO YOUR ASS. IT WILL MAKE IT HARDER TO RAPE YOU IN PRISON.

its literally fucking mother nature. the father decides which mate is acceptable and for good reason. i understand it might no necessarily be fair, but he has the right to try. if the father thinks his daughter is gonna be with a bloody loser that will only ruin her life, he has full bloody right to step in and question the circumstances. it is his right; he is the father for christ sake. now its to have control? and not to get into their pussy? you have warped perspective on humanity. they dont dispute if they refuse sex because it would in general lead to less harm then if they did want to be with someone. thats why they dont care if they say no. i guarantee if the daughter found someone beautiful and rich, they would question if the daughter didnt want to be with them. like this is just basic caring for their daughter.

Sexual attraction to children actually is pretty normal in that most people if they were exposed to CP or got to see a little girl masturbating would be turned on and I think tests were done to prove this. You just get conditioned by society and by fear to repress this.

Also some people just want to jerk off on kids not fuck them. Most people want to fuck them only when they, physically, are able to be penetrated without damage happening.

Btw, have you ever thought that by falsely-accusing people who have consensual sex with children of "rape", that you're encouraging more pedophiles to engage in actual rape instead of seeking out safe and consensual sexual relationships with kids? Because of you more children might get actually raped; as in violently, as in they will never piss correctly again, as in they will have a deformed vagina/anus that keeps bleeding and getting infected. Actual rape.

Did you mean 'to' kids? 'On' sounds lewd.

wow you're just lost man. it was nice debating with you. i respect you have your own opinions.

SUICIDE IS PAINLESS

I WOULD GUESS THE MALE IS TIRED OF FUCKING THE SAME WOMEN SINCE HE WAS TWELVE. HE PROBABLY REALIZED HOW FUCKED UP AND STUPID THE WHOLE SITUATION WAS AND WANTED OUT.
FUCK SOME ONE OTHER THAN HIS GRADE SCHOOL TEACHER.

HOW MANY PICTURES OF TORN ASSHOLES DO YOU HAVE? HAVE ANY PICTURES OF PRISON GANG RAPE?

vaginas are where babies come from. they're flexible. all it takes is a bit of patience.

Do you have a single fact to back that up? The many, many countries where this is legal never seem to encounter any problems with it.

I don't care about pain. Pain / BDSM is one of my things. That's why I said earlier in the thread bruising and whatever else that clears up in a week isn't abuse, only injuries that stay with you for life are.

life is suffering, fam

That doesn't mean it should be encouraged.

not even going to attempt to refute my argument? i think you just want to normalise the fact dads want to fuck their daughters because your dick becomes wet at the thought.

CAN I GET SAUCE ON THESE STATS YOU ARE QUOTING? MOST?

PROJECTION. PIC RELATED. WHEN THEY CATCH YOU SAY IT WA CP FROM BUZZFEED. WE WILL ALL PRESS F AS THE BLACK PENISES TEAR THE EDGES OF YOUR ASSHOLE

YOU'LL FIND THE COURTS DO NOT CARE HOW YOU AS A PEDO DEFINE ABUSE.

IF YOU ENJOY PAIN WILL YOU ENJOY BEING RAPED IN PRISON?

lol just found this on a normal teleiophile sex site

If only they had daughters in the first place

i do have sex with what you in your backward way define as children. they really aren't though. when a 15 year old girl expresses interest in sex with me she knows what she's doing because she chose it. i treat them like any other woman i sleep with. i've had no complaints so far. the sad thing for you is this is literally happening all the time all over the world every minute of every day. but people like you just want to be mad. you're dad or disappointed in life and want to sell out things that trigger you so you can not be alone in your misery. i reject that way of life. you can mad or sad or whatever, but i won't allow it to affect me. i hope you find peace that doesn't involve harming others bro.

oh lawd found this too, also if mods think this isn't an actual midget, I'll give the link so you can confirm it's legal

nah man. scratch up one "internet argument won by you". good job and good luck.

oh lawdy I'm finding a lot of legal teliophile porn that none-the-less looks like something eles

Just weeks after he entered the Texas prison system at age 19, Kerry Max Cook says he was gang-raped by fellow inmates. It was the beginning of what he describes as two decades of torture.

More than 200,000 men are raped behind bars each year, according to the group Stop Prisoner Rape. While rape under any circumstances is a violation, human rights advocates say rape in prison is also torture.

Cook, 46, now released from prison, says the first attack came not long after he ended up behind bars.

"They made me take my clothes off," says Cook. "They bent me over a concrete embankment that used to sit outside in the yard."

Before it was over, the inmates had carved obscenities into Cook's backside.

Over the next two years, he says, he was repeatedly assaulted and even locked up with his attackers.

"And once the door slams," Cook says, a cellmate told him, "'Take your clothes off.' Well, what am I gonna do? Who am I gonna call? Who am I gonna ask for help? I just endured it.

"This could go on for six months, seven months, maybe a year. Then he got executed or he moved out or something happened. Then comes the next one."

A 'Sexual Jungle'

The American prison system has been described as a "sexual jungle," where there are predators and prey. Experts say some prison officials quietly permit rape as a way to control the population.

"Where the predators — the more violent, powerful inmates — are in effect being given a bribe or a reward to cooperate with the prison authorities," says Harvard University criminologist Dr. James Gilligan. "As long as they cooperate, the prison authorities will permit them to have their victims."

This may be why inmates such as Matthew Rolen say their cries of rape are simply ignored by prison officials.

"They told me flat out: we don't care," says Rolen, 36, who is thin and nonviolent, which makes him a target.

Rolen says he filed a series of complaints to Texas prison officials. They didn't intervene, he says, until an attacker beat him unconscious in a crowded dayroom.

Texas prison officials say they take all complaints seriously.

"Bring us documented proof and we will investigate it," says Larry Todd of the Texas Department of Corrections. "I cannot imagine a correctional officer turning his head on an act of violence on an inmate."

But Johnny Vasquez, a former prison guard, says, "It happens all the time."

Vasquez echoes allegations of indifference made by inmates and activists across the country.

"Several responses that I can remember are, 'You need to grow some and defend yourself. Quit coming in here crying. Get out of my office. Don't bring this to me,'" says Vasquez.

"As far as the administration cares," says Rolen, "we're animals, we're thrown into a cage. We're to be kept there, whatever happens to us."

Sentenced to Torture?

Cook is now a free man with a wife and child. He was released from Texas' death row after getting a new trial.

"Even if I would have been guilty of the offense of murder, I don't remember the trial court reading to me that as part of my sentence was to go to the Texas Department of Corrections and be tortured … for 22 years," says Cook.

When people assert that all adult-teen sex is automatically abuse even if the teen disagrees, it reminds me of social justice faggots telling women that they're being discriminated against even if the women themselves don't think so. This should come as no surprise, because the two groups are mostly the same people. Feminists need their fake studies claiming all sorts of exploitation they can't prove because they know teen girls are more attractive than their aging asses.

My Lord, this thread further devolved since I left.

TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU ENJOY RAPE AGAIN?

yeah, that's not that bad. try going lower and question your opinion on it.

are you saying you concede or merely trying to trivialise it by saying "internet argument" in an attempt to make your pathetic loss less severe?

insightful and correct

DING DING DING
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO BEING RAPED?

its risky so society plays it safe and says wait until 18. unfair for sure, but they have a reason. no one wants to discuss pedophilia because guilt by association is a thing. everyone would label you a pedo.

Is it any more risky than sex with an adult? If they're old enough to comprehend the act of sex, they're as ready as they're ever going to be. Waiting until they're 18, or 25, isn't magically going to make their first time any less inexperienced.

no i'll concede as much as you which is obviously not much at all, so there's no point in either of us wasting our time further. we stated our positions. i'll be gracious and let you take "the win" if that helps your ego. idc either way how you chose to score it.

CONCEDE YOU WILL BE RAPED.

He should be looking forward to shooting you. People have the right to defend themselves from fascist assholes.

you're that poor guy in the other thread that just does google search and then cuts and pastes whatever looks like works for you. it's weird that many people once thought the internet would be a boon for humanity. unfettered access to information would enhance intelligence. this is what happens instead.

what age would you say is enough to comprehend the entire aspect of sex?

i bloody hate tail tuckers like you. accuse me of having an ego when you're attempting to take the moral high ground to mitigate the ass rape i gave you. be a fucking man and admit your loss with no strings attached.

i lost this argument. wanting to have sex with girls under 18 is morally bereft. this user win the argument and also convinced me i'm wrong.

BUT NOT FROM PEDOS? YOU ARE PROBABLY THE SAME GUY. SAD.

CHILD RAPIST GETS RAPED. NO ONE WILL CRY. EXCEPT THE CHILD RAPIST' ASSHOLE. TEARS OF BLOOD FROM A TORN ASSHOLE.

NEXT TIME YOU THINK A CHILD IS HOT AND YOU THINK OF HAVING SEX WITH THEM IMAGINE SEVEN YEARS OF BEING RAPED.
IT MIGHT JUST SAVE YOUR ASSHOLE

OH HAI, YOU'RE THE GUY WHO FUCKS KIDS AND WILL BE FUCKED IN JAIL.

CONCEDE YOU WILL BE RAPED IN PRISON. A SANE PERSON COULD DO THAT. HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN YOU KNEW YOU WERE INSANE?

HE CAN'T ADMIT HE WILL BE ASSRAPED IN THE FUTURE AND HE CAN'T ADMIT HE WAS ASSRAPED IN THE PAST SO OF COURSE HE CAN'T ADMIT HE WAS JUST ASSRAPED BY YOUR LOGIC.

PROJECTION AND DENIAL ARE HIS ONLY COMPANIONS.

Abolish AOC.
Make sex outside of marriage illegal.
Make daughters the property of their fathers.
Make wives the property of their husbands.
Problem solved. Pedos get fuck each other's children, teliophiles get to fuck grandmas and produce autist childrens.

I guarantee you he's not a fascist. He's just some neoliberal/marxist/normie/bluepill. Real fascists love lolis.

this probably is the "tbh" retard. sad.

wooo

you better believe that.

HAHAHA

Thank you. I almost felt sorry for pedophiles after scrolling over this thread, but then there's you reminding me of how disgraceful you people are.

He just said make sex outside of marriage illegal though
Your average pedo just wants to have sex with small children and ONLY think with their penis

If they can pass sex ed, they can comprehend sex. Kind of like how if you can pass a driver's test, you can drive.

The next time you presume to tell someone they were raped when they actually consented, imagine what being shot feels like. It just might save your life.

Yeah, that's kind of acceptable. But then he called all fertile women grandmas and himself an autist. (which he probably is)

PEDOS WENT TO THE CAMPS. READ A BOOK MORAN.

NO ONE WILL THINK IT SAD WHEN YOU ARE RAPED. REMEMBER YOU ARE IN A THREAD ABOUT PEDOS GETTING SWIFT JUSTICE.
MAYBE YOU WON'T MAKE IT TO JAIL. MAYBE THE FATHER OF THE GIRL YOU ARE RAPING WILL FIND YOU AND SKIN YOU AND THEN BURN YOU ALIVE.
MAYBE HE'LL FEED YOU TO HIS PIGS WHILE YOU ARE STILL ALIVE.
MUHAMMAD WAS A PEDO TOO. YOU HAVE MORE IN COMMON WITH MUHAMMAD THAN ANY NORMAL PERSON.
WHY NOT CONVERT TO ISLAM. THEY CONDONE CHILD RAPE. YOU COULD BE RHAPE AL B92C2BANI.

I CAN'T HAVE SEX WITH WOMEN ARE OLD ENOUGH TO DRIVE A CAR BECAUSE THEY CAN SEE I AM A CREEP SO I GUESS I'LL RAPE KIDS UNTIL I GET CAUGHT AND GO TO PRISON TO GET RAPED FOR YEARS.

ENJOY GETTING POZZED, PEDOS.

COME AT ME BRO. I GOT 9 SHELLS OF 00 WITH YOUR NAME ON THEM. TRY AND SHOOT ME WITH THAT SHITTY WALMART AR YOU HAVE IN THE CLOSET OF YOUR TRAILER. HOW WELL DO YOU THINK A PEDO IN A WHEEL CHAIR WILL FARE IN PRISON?

YOU DON'T LIKE HEARING ABOUT REALITY DO YOU?

"One day, maybe a year after the murder, he and his son were walking along when they saw a man who looked strikingly like Doucet.

Jody was trembling.

"Wow," he said to his dad. "I really thought it was him!"

Gary paused a second and then said, plainly, "I knew it wasn't." "

i think more should be done to discern which child is properly educated on sex. americas sex education is literally a meme for how garbage it is. not only that, but more research of sex on the childs mind. most of the shit is just speculation.

Meet karate coach Jeff Doucet.
Jeff Doucet, like many molesters, tested the limits with Jody Plauche to groom him for abuse.

That's him, walking off a plane and into the Baton Rouge, La., airport on March 16, 1984. There's a sheriff with him. News cameras are rolling. He's accused of repeatedly molesting an 11-year-old boy, Jody Plauche, then kidnapping him to Disneyland. A rape kit proved he sodomized him more there.

Age of consent in Germany was 14 during Hitler's reign and is 14 currently.

Go back to eating more greasy burgers and getting fat, ameritard. You'll have a hard time shooting me when your fingers are too fat to fit through the trigger guard.

Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's
clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her
adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute
girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva,
pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little
throat can swallow.
The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her
flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her
fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of
spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure,
tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which
are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry
taken in one quick stroke.
I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her,
listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten
your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest,
shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.
It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you
violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her
chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while
she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry
out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep
inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and
floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb
only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her
flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she
feels your cock hardening inside her again. You're all sick.

HOW NEW ARE YOU TO NOT KNOW MORAN?

WHAT DID HITLER DO WITH PEDOS. THE CAMPS.

YOU'LL HAVE A HARD TIME SHOOTING ME SINCE YOU LIVE IN A CUCKED FIREARMLESS COUNTRY YOU PEDO SCUM.

Now meet Jody's dad, Gary Plauche.

That's him, waiting by a bank of pay phones. He's got a .38 snub-nosed revolver in his right boot. He's facing the wall, talking on one of the phones to his best friend, Jimmy.

"Here he comes," Gary whispered. "You're about to hear a shot."

Then Gary Plauche reached down for the gun, spun around and fired a hollow-point bullet into Doucet's brain from three feet away. Then he lowered the gun, turned around and hung up the phone. A TV camera caught it all. Doucet would be dead within 24 hours.

So it's exactly like the rest of American education, then.

I wouldn't really call it speculation. Speculation is something you do when you're trying to reach an honest conclusion. American feminists aren't. They just want to take people's freedoms away with some half-assed bullshit narrative about psychological damage that'll happen if they don't.

The pain he used to feel every time he looked at his father is gone now, though.

"It's not right to take someone's life," he says, "but when someone's that bad a person, it doesn't bother you much in the long run."

Says June, "Are you kidding? Do you know how many kids weren't molested because he's no longer on this earth?"

Keep telling yourself that.

you think 14 is pedo age? NOPE. I know you niggers like to confuse that, but pedo is PRE-PUBESCENT.

feminists arent the only ones that think pedophilia can cause harm; i have reason to believe it can.

SO YOU ARE GOING TO FLY TO AMERICA WITH A GUN? NOPE, ILLEGAL.
YOU ARE GOING TO FLY TO AMERICA AND BUY A GUN? NOPE, ILLEGAL.
SO HOW EXACTLY ARE YOU GOING TO SHOOT ME? WITH MIND BULLETS?

THE ONLY THING MORE PATHETIC THAN A PEDO IS A INTERNET TOUGH GUY PEDO. I'VE JUST BEEN TELLING PEDOS THAT THEY WILL BE RAPED IN PRISON, WHICH IS TRUE. THAT THEY MAY NOT EVEN MAKE IT TO PRISON, WHICH IS TRUE. LIKE IN THE VIDEO I POSTED.
AND THEN YOU THREATEN TO SHOOT ME BUT WE HAVE JUST ESTABLISHED THERE IS NO LEGAL WAY FOR YOU TO DO THAT. AND EVEN IF THERE WAS I DOUBT YOU'D GET THE DROP ON ME.

SO LARPY MCPEDO, WHAT NOW?

your mom loves my pedocock just like your little sister

If you mean actual pedophilia, maybe. Sex between adults and teens is neither harmful nor pedophilia, though.

if we're speaking teens, i agree.