archive.is/F8Z99

Not surprised but JUST CUCK MY SHIT UP FAM

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gLd2V
archive.is/OxIkf#selection-1195.1-1195.114
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

clearly haven't seen twinks for trump op

Help

Who eles thinking VICE is looking to take Gawker's mantle?

Wait, is there really a twinks for Trump campaign. No fucking way I'm voting for Trump now, fuck that.
I suggest no one votes for a candidate supported by faggots. Fags are why we hate the alt-right.

Yes, lets do it.

They've already surpassed gawker in many respects.

trump supporters are gay and honestly he's jewish
or atleast his grandchildren

I don't have a problem with Jewish people, I just really fucking hate faggots.

yes
jews rock

I don't have a problem with jewish people either, as long as they don't take careers in

education, military, the media and government.

I don't mind faggots as long as they don't promote it. Just as I don't mind tattooed degenerates, and bodymodded freaks. As long as they don't make my children and grandchildren become as them, we will be fine.

shit_that_didnt_happen.txt

Or finance, or the law.

Is this the new CTR tactic?

Well yeah, establishment Republicans are cucks. Not at all surprising.

That too.

I believe the byzantines did this and they were successful while still having jews in their lands

Or you could just kill them all. Much easier.

And so you're going to vote for hillary?

No. Trump is our most realistic option. He's not perfect, but hes better than many, many past candidates.

Daily reminder that hitler didn't want to ban prostitution because he thought sex was important to the male mental health.

He even mentions how important prostitutes health is in mein kampf. How important it is to cure syphillis amongst prostitutes.

No, fags support Hillary too. I'm going with Gary Johnson.

Unlike Gawker, Vice started with a multimedia angle and has the trappings of a documentarian style of reporting. They are seen as an edgier version of National Geographic (which is pretty fucking corrupted now as well) that does all the alternative reporting on hard hitting issues.. Like Ellen Paige talking about how Japan is gross because they don't like homos holding hands in public.. Even though they don't even like straight couples hugging in public, either.

They aren't that extreme.yet..

I'll wait until going full force total war on them. They might become better with a little feedback. Remember that Gavin McGinnes was one of the founders of Vice, and he's a nationalist (albeit a degenerate one).

lmao just get out you fucking retard

Fag here. I support you. Time to kill yourself, moron.

wtf I hate trump now xD

Gary Johnson hates borders and wants to let the nonwhite hordes in.

CANT WAKE UP

Lolbertardians everyone.

America is a shithole anyway and misery loves company.

Dig on Shane and Saroosh who cofounded the mag with Gavin. Saroosh was an awful junkie. Shane had a thing for plying women with cocaine to get them to fuck him. I'd bet dollars to dozens that he's got some underaged pussy under his belt. Even if he doesn't, by definition of the feminism that he pushes these days, plying women with blow for sex is rape. I'm certain he's railed some very intoxicated women.

Trump is retarded and the sooner everyone is let down the better

Between you and me I'd rather a libertarian also, I don't like Trump's pro-NSA stance in particular and some similar ones. But right now Trump is the only one pushing what the country really needs, and that's enforcing/strengthening immigration laws and strengthening the American economy vs focusing on the global one.

Past that, Gary Johnson is a shitty libertarian anyway. Anti-gun, pro open borders, pro TPP, etc. He's no Ron Paul, that's for damn sure.

And let's not even get started on how much you're wasting your time voting for 3rd parties until we have voting reform in the US. Coincidentally, both major parties are against it. Because they're both corrupt and bloated bullshit that serves only in keeping Americans divided arguing about red vs blue while both parties run this country into the ground. Left foot, right foot. Fuck em both.

seems legit

I'm a faggot and I'm voting for Gary.

Now what?

I guess I'm #SteinStrong then

someone post some justin beiber images with some gobbels quotes on it.

Yeah, prostitution is good and traditional.

"Educator" just means she writes for a blog that tells people how to use butt plugs.

WIGHT WING GONZO JOURNALISM NOW

brb, gassing myself.

Not the worst thing Vice has ever published.

archive.is/gLd2V

I just want to give jewish people free showers.

How long before Bieber turns 27?

I'm still writing in Bernie.
Fuck you guys

please

here's one where they wrote about GNAA saving the internet

archive.is/OxIkf#selection-1195.1-1195.114

McGinnes founded it then got kicked out and replaced by a bunch of sjw's, he fucking hates that place. Nothing that he stood for remains at vice, it all left with him.

No refunds.

OP, are you trying to slide something?

no punching to the right, homofag.
Go join Islam after Trump wins and shoot as many fags in the closets as you want.

Oh.
+$.05 in your CTR account

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD.

Vice is playing off the ignorance of its readers as usual.

In this instance, the ignorance their readers have in regards to sexual fetishes and what this could say about a person's psychology.

Typically, according to those that actually studied the subject, those that enjoy playing out a submissive or masochistic role in the bedroom when engaging in the S&M scene are actually extremely dominant in their daily life. The reverse often being true as well, hence the dominants in many S&M scenes being a woman/dominatrix.

The sexual play is theorized to just be a release for these individuals that want to enjoy some escape from what they associate with the majority of their lives.

And what exactly is wrong about fucking a professional whore from time to time ?

I've read this before too. That men who enjoy being tied up and whipped or whatever are actually very dominant and powerful in their day to day lives, and fetishize being weak and submissive because it's so taboo for them.