Japan is not your friend

If you think Japan is our friend, then watch this video. They blue-pilled as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/Fn79G
archive.is/ngpwt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off Leno.

So they found kids in the cities who don't like him, big shocker. They are our friend based on their governmental actions and general culture; keep the foreigners out and piss of the Chinese whenever possible.

Not to mention Nippon fucking Kaigi which is as Holla Forums as you can get.

Well expect for the fact that they're Nips, but still.

GOTTA GET THOSE CLICKSHEKELS

I bet the nips can into webms faggot.

lmao

Yeah fuck the brits

I looked that up and this is the first thing I find:

Oh and u are d&c shill?

Correction, Japan's not YOUR friend you disgusting Trump cuck kike shill.

They're hyper reactionary nationalists who want to create another Japanese Empire and fuck China without lube.

Although the video is shit, I have to agree. The Japs are responsible for turning a fairly large percentage of white American males into sissified beta weebs, who date fictional anime characters and will never reproduce. It scares me how many are on Holla Forums

You can't just throw a bunch of meme words together to create an insult, Schlomo.

Because its Japanese cartoons that are doing that and not Jewish Western Media. Gas yourself you miserable kike parasite.

I watched that video a few days ago and I have to wonder if we saw the same thing.

The interviewer offers loaded questions, but most of their reactions are reasonable, "I heard on the news he's kind of extreme" and "I guess he's kind of right"

They are victims of international media, more than anything, and most of them don't seem to have strong opinions on any of the questions because they don't think shit in America is important to Japan.

Also, it's like.. 3 fucking people in a man on the street-style interview. Get some damned perspective.

Whatever you say Ephraim

This kike is scared.

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist
archive.is/kUskZ

Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler
archive.is/4v2PE

If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump: Trump has always appealed to bigots. His address to a Jewish coalition confirms that he's an anti-Semite himself
archive.is/C7Vdz

=Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban==
archive.is/eUPLx

Six Reasons Trump Would Be Disaster for U.S. Jews, Israel and the Middle East
archive.is/Jvogr

Trump more psychopathic than Hitler, Oxford study finds
archive.is/jZsuG

=Citing 'Core Beliefs,' U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump's 'Hateful Rhetoric'==
archive.is/Ifprj

ADL Calls Trump Plan to Ban Anti-Semites ‘Anti-Semitic’
archive.is/Yn8bF

Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli'
archive.is/YOMh9

Is Donald Trump’s Inadvertent Anti-Semitism Worse Than the Real Thing?
archive.is/MvupZ

Attacked by Trump, Mexicans look to Jewish groups for help
archive.is/NZANv

Trump, Brexit, ISIS and the Unmistakable Stench of the 1930s
archive.is/4nF6X

Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys

Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU

Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7

Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK

Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa

Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK

The clan leader of white Americans: Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t

ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd

Jewish donor dumps Trump after community backlash: Republican developer Martin Selig ‘stunned’ by blowback from Seattle Jews
archive.is/Fn79G

Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt

be the richest man in the world name your son "Nat" the fuckin WHAT?

I'm not even a big fan of japan and weeb stuff, but this is just plan D&C. Fuck off and die.

This. Japs are honestly more concerned about what stupid policy is Abe going to try out today.

ZH-HB?

And mind you the only reason Japan votes for the LDP over and over again is because they are they only pro-nationalist party Japan has. The only true major party are the Democratic Party of Japan, and they're practically a bunch of cucks

You're just mad because it makes Holla Forums a harder target to demonize.

Top kek.

Might as well say "fuck anything" because that didn't describe brits in any way other than them being on an island. 0/10 apply yourself

I don't even know why Holla Forums thinks nips are redpilled. It's not the 40s anymore. Their country is beta as fuck and all the men are degenerate while the women are workaholic whores who don't reproduce.

Yeah, I don't think this alt-right thing is what you think it is. That said, alt-right is a stupid name. But whatever.

Also this is a shit thread

what are you suggesting mongrel? that every jponz who didnt appear on camera is an avid supporter of Trump? you fcking weebcunts are ridiculous

anime is the ultimate blue pill.

every time this is brought up, weebs spam the thread with

no, anime is the D&C. you can not be part of the RWDSs if you are a fat low-test weeb addicted to watching overly emotional cartoon girls all day. anime has worse effects on your body and mind than heroin.

if you're over the age of 20 you shouldn't be spending all day watching any kind of TV, especially cartoons. get a real hobby like weightlifting or bike riding that will improve your body and your life.

STOP WATCHING ANIME TODAY. IT IS ALREADY SEPTEMBER. IMPROVE YOUR BODY AND LEARN SOME SURVIVAL SKILLS OR DIE WHEN THE HAPPENING COMES.

A lot of it falls on Japan's culture, which basically tells you to be a meek, passive cuck because "shame" in Japan is literally worse than death. The salary man's life is miserable: They go work for around 12-14 hours every day often for shitty pay, and then they can't go home until their boss decides to leave. Then if the boss invites you out to drink with him, you have practically no choice. It's no wonder so many of them play Pachinko.

And if you're getting abused and harassed at your place of employment, like say Konami, you can't do shit about it because not only will that company blacklist you and tell every other company not to hire you, but they'll shame you so badly that people will fucking treat you like dirt.

It's no wonder so many young people in Japan are so afraid of being salary men

nice bait

sage for D&C shit yet again.

nice argument tubby.

cool cherrypicking bro

lol

Sage.
Stop typing like a nigger.

What's up with Amerilards thinking people in every country knows or cares about their presidential election? Obviously people on Holla Forums does but the average normie really doesn't. I doubt even half of the people here know who Trump is and out of those who know, 90% have seen him in some media headline and that's as far as their knowledge and interest goes.

The average person couldn't care less about the politics of other countries, hell they barely care about the politics of their own countries.

okay lol

NUKE ALL GOOKS

What's next, are you going to show up to chimp out threads and call out D/C against niggers? Fuck off, retard.

lol, do you want me to spoonfeed you that badly?

no thanks Mr. Bergstein.

based aussies tbh

when the time comes again ausbro, you can bet burgerica will help you firebomb the endless hordes of yellow manlets

okay newfag, try not to trip on the way back to 4chan

that doesn't even make sense, shillbot.

did they know they were starting a meme?

OP is a massive cum guzzling faggot and this is a slide thread.

FORCE ALL GOOKS TO SUCK

I don't know what else to call a brimmed hat, they are all pit helmets and fedoras to me lad.
also im not a nip

KIKE SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Of course Japs are not out friends. You think a foreign race will support policies that benefit whites? Of course not. Their people, like all non-whites, have been contributing to our racial decline through immigration. They deserve no more respect than any other non-white

Mountain jew detected

nice try but anglo-judeo scum like you will perish the next decade

let me get this straight…

You are saying that JAPAN… one of the most homogenous civilizations on the planet….

One of the civilizations that is the most suspicious of outsiders….

Doesn't like an American president that preaches an end to rampant immigration?

Something tells me that you are full of shit, OP.