TRUMP BESTOWED WITH HEBREW GARMENTS BY BLACK CHURCH IN DETROIT

TRUMP BESTOWED WITH HEBREW GARMENTS BY BLACK CHURCH IN DETROIT

NIGGERS CONFIRMED AS THE TRUE ISRAELITES

LITERALLY THE SECOND HOLOCAUST

archive.is/47G2s - Based Bishop Wayne

twitter.com/1913Facts/status/772184676219879426 (skip to 2:20 for the keks)

The memes are unreal

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/ivanka-trump-gives-birth-to-beautiful-jewish-baby/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivanka_Trump
poolboyz.bandcamp.com/album/trumpaholics
archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/Fn79G
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/03/hot-mic-reuters-intentionally-cuts-camera-feed-during-positive-bishop-jackson-remarks-to-trump-in-detroit/
youtube.com/watch?v=MM7oPN2g1ig
carm.org/what-does-christ-mean
twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/772228899103268864
twitter.com/Rob_Stott/status/755331298659487745
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anointing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regalia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bishop
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nondenominational_Christianity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-denominational
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tallit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tallit#Tallit_gadol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=sTy3mJZXf_0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_E._Schmitz
fortune.com/2016/08/17/donald-trump-bannon-mnuchin-goldman/
documentcloud.org/documents/1508273-jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nig is disrespecting Jackson but I can't understand. How am I supposed to dig for memes on these niggers?

DAS RITE

DAS RITE

DAS RITE ISRAEL BE OUR TRUE HOMELAND

I can get behind encouraging all American blacks to emigrate to Israel.

shlomo done did it fam

Y'ALL AIN'T JOOSH

The people who shill for trump have the same intelligence as the people who shill for putin
Fucking disgusting

THE HOLOCAUST IS A JOKE

Sorry Herschel, but I don't see any true Israelites in this image.

Holy shit, the first hebrew scripts he dons and it's in support of the third rail / kryptonite of Jewish politics, Black Israelites.

Trump is twisting the knife and enjoying it.

Are you Jared Taylor? Looks hwhite to me

Are you this kid? I can smell the tears from here.

YEAH CRY WHITE BOY HEIL HITLER!!!!!!=

don't you dare

YOUS WAS OPPRESSING THE GERMANS AND GOD MADE THEM BURN YOU THE HELL UP

DAS RITE

timesofisrael.com/ivanka-trump-gives-birth-to-beautiful-jewish-baby/

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivanka_Trump

I'm not a jew, and I'm not one of the blind retards following the cult of the Jewish buisness man stay salty jew cuck

What's up Rick, how's the black grandkid?

Truly you are an enlightened prophet

You don't understand, man! Oh God, that's horrible, man!

Sup trump how's the Jewish grandkids?

I agree trumps kids should burn in he'll

Well, its pretty known that blacks WERE in fact the only true Israelites.

Obviously Israel belongs to the israelites.

Wtf I hate trump now
#I'mwithher

found this gem

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW TOO, WHO #HILLFIREMISSILE HERE?

Go back to Reddit

YEAH!!

Wiet fo Hi'La!!

LET'S GIVE HITLER A HAND

HOL' UP NIGGA, IS THIS 'NUTHA ONE OF DEM THINLY VEILED "TRUMP IS A JEW" WEEKEND THREADS?

DAS RITE

Apparently there's more videos of Niggers saying we wuz Jews and making Kikes mad.

Trump is Jewish? Do these two men look alike to you?

And then calling the jews a bunch of racists when they protest.

Brutal.

Possibly not, see

Also this is another example of memes manifesting in reality.
DAS RITE

I love the kike's
He seems genuinely disturbed.

I just thought it was funny that niggers were giving it to him instead of Jews, and that it could be used for memetic purposes.

Apparently that upsets the "real" Jews like so they sit in this thread and project.

lel

Lets face it. Real jews are black.

DAS RITE

This is great

WE WUZ RABBI ELDERS N SHEIIIIIIIIIIIT

I'm just glad at least one of the candidates is showing their support for Israel. The old zionist war horse known as Hillary has really been seemingly lacking in her sucking of jewish cut cock. Thank god for Trump. Israel stands with you Trump.

ISRAEL AND TRUMP 2016

poolboyz.bandcamp.com/album/trumpaholics FOUR MORE YEARS

Sup CTR shill, how's living alone forever?

Damn shills must be so scared to spam this shit in every thread.

Looks like the more we meme about Kek the more in tune Trump becomes with him.

Yes blacks we Nazi frog worshipers here don't actually hate you, just those fake Jews!!!!

Thank you for the info, you sure corrected the record for me, (((You)))~

Sorry Sambo, but we're not exactly with YOU.

You see, as a direct consequence of Donald Trump's AMERICA FIRST policy, we will no longer be sending the gracious amount of foreign aid that we do to the displaced Israelites in Africa.

We deeply regret that due to this, millions of your(?) Jewish brethren will starve or die of AIDS. A most unfortunate effect, but it has to be done in order to

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

all it needs are some green fingers poignantly placed on his chin

I saw this on Fox live at the gym and it was hilarious. The nig pastor was spilling spaghetti everywhere.
…you're on TV telling a story about Biblical menstrual problems?
eminently memeable

Why do black Hebrews dress like villains from 80's karate movies?

Damn (((user))), you sure are hungry. Have some delicious pasta.

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist
archive.is/kUskZ

Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler
archive.is/4v2PE

If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump: Trump has always appealed to bigots. His address to a Jewish coalition confirms that he's an anti-Semite himself
archive.is/C7Vdz

Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban
archive.is/eUPLx

Six Reasons Trump Would Be Disaster for U.S. Jews, Israel and the Middle East
archive.is/Jvogr

Trump more psychopathic than Hitler, Oxford study finds
archive.is/jZsuG

Citing 'Core Beliefs,' U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump's 'Hateful Rhetoric'
archive.is/Ifprj

ADL Calls Trump Plan to Ban Anti-Semites ‘Anti-Semitic’
archive.is/Yn8bF

Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli'
archive.is/YOMh9

Is Donald Trump’s Inadvertent Anti-Semitism Worse Than the Real Thing?
archive.is/MvupZ

Attacked by Trump, Mexicans look to Jewish groups for help
archive.is/NZANv

Trump, Brexit, ISIS and the Unmistakable Stench of the 1930s
archive.is/4nF6X

Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys

Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU

Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7

Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK

Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa

Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK

The clan leader of white Americans: Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t

ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd

Jewish donor dumps Trump after community backlash: Republican developer Martin Selig ‘stunned’ by blowback from Seattle Jews
archive.is/Fn79G

So is Trump a kike Holla Forums?

HOLY FUCK

No, that would mean he's a nigger.
he isn't a nigger

No.

He is a meme.

Our meme.

Praise fucking kek

(checked)

Vanessa and Lara are alright but even though he isn't in that picture something about Jared Kushner makes my blood boil. Maybe it has to do with Ivanka actually converting for him, or that he's been trying (and mostly failing) to get Trump to soften on positions or maybe it's just his general reptilian appearance. Whatever it is fuck that little weasel.

But yeah, fuck 'em and doubt Donny even gives about what he thinks. Jared is basically a freebie to get away with subtle andisemidism

We voting for Hillary "Bring them niggers to heel" Clinton now?

No. We're voting for Donald "Move them niggers back to Israel" Trump.

You complain about "Trump shills" in almost every thread.

yes black jews are the single biggest threat of our time, he should never appeal to them for votes.

fucking kill yourself.

you don't even know what the fucking word means

you spelled kike wrong

THIS IS PRETTY SCANDALOUS

We all saw them cut the feed when the optics were getting extremely kumbaya.

This clip with subtitles lays the conspiracy bare!

Full Treehouse article

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/03/hot-mic-reuters-intentionally-cuts-camera-feed-during-positive-bishop-jackson-remarks-to-trump-in-detroit/

I was watching RSBN at the time, it was epic new world order.

If I remember right an insider said that Don regularly verbally abuses Jared.

Maybe he's the Trump families house Jew?

You're bad at astroturfing homie

DUDE JUST WAIT FOR HITLER
See

I never said I wasn't voting for Trump. I did so in the primaries, and will do so again.

Forgot to tell this brother to keep up the good fight.

You either don't know what astroturfing means, or you're projecting horribly.

fuck off tourist

THAS RITE

I've noticed a surge in shills since this thread was made. Can they not handle the fact that the "Jews" are illegitimate, and that Israel belongs to the niggers?

We are hitting meme singularity…

DAS RITE

Fucking nice, I love how the kreme Kikes just cower against the real Isrealite.

YOU MISSED THE SIGN FROM KEK, OP

YOU FAGGOT

THEY LITERALLY SHUT IT DOWN

that file already exists go fuck yourself, here's the link:

youtube.com/watch?v=MM7oPN2g1ig

(((9ca551)))

Jesus…there it is, folks. For all to see.

it is interesting idea. That would be ironic.

guess not. but that does not mean we are behind trump either. There is just too many questions….to say at least.

fucking hell. I noticed on the Fox feed they said "We lost our connection" but they sounded confused themselves.

you worship the walking dead so much that you sold out humanity to pretend like the obvious controlled opposition candidate Ronald "White Kim Kardashian" Chump is the savior. Dude is a fucking reality tv star. Humanity started dying the moment reality tv shows started coming on the air.

You are worshipping a fucking billionaire. You are fucking retarded. The entire election is a scam. Bernie BS Sanders is in on it. They are all in on it. You aren't. You get the scraps of whatever rewards this barbaric cult gets.

Kill yourself you useless fucking faggots.

(CHECKED)

Now I'm seein' two signs

PRAISE KEK

Run of out tactics, friend? Giving up the ghost that easily?

What a shame

Yep. Jared has used the holocaust to defend Trump, pissing off his family.

Top kek. How ass-blasted will jews be that Trump hangs out with blacks but not them?

THE MEMES

Can anyone please transcribe him? Is that possible?

Why isn't this catching on? TH y cut the feed, I can't find the rest ANYWHERE. It's a total scrub and it feels like nobody knows. Even here on /8pol/, this is almost silent.

They cut the feed. The cameraman resisted and they do forced it off.

I wanted to see the rest, damn it.

Was he legit anointed or not?

It was worth it.

You've convinced me to wait for Hitler my legit hWhite Nationalist Comrade.

FYI

The word "Christ" means anointed. It comes from the Greek Χριστός, cristos, and is a translation of the Hebrew word for Messiah, מָשִׁיחַ, meshiyach, which means anointed. "He found first his own brother Simon and said to him, 'We have found the Messiah' (which translated means Christ)," (John 1:41).

carm.org/what-does-christ-mean

This. We should be spreading this. Even more so, we should be watching to see if the cameraman gets shoahed.

BELIEVE IN THE MEMES

Voting for him over some irrelevant/jewish candidate =/= worshipping him as the savior of the white race

CAN'T WAKE UP

There is no need for believing. Memes are scientificly provable

I agree. Jared is a fucking kike sabotaging Trump. The only jew I think is actually on Trump's side is Stephen "Goebbles" Miller, and I don't think he's even full jew.>>7353901

TOP KEK

Despite everything, it was like pottery that the feed was cut just as he got out that pivotal line. All things are possible.

I don't know but it's fucking funny.

Can someone plz explain why the heck would (((they))) want this shut down?

You make it way too apparent, Schlomo.

WEW

Damn right.

plz respond

The democrats are losing their slaves.

Trump will make the Republican party the party of Lincoln again.

The Emperor dancing!

twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/772228899103268864

who /criedlikeababy/ here?

All this things giving Trump power, strengthening and legitimizing his will.

Do the impossible

WE WUZ DA REAL JOOS

DAS RITE

THE ONLY GOOD JEW IS A BLACK JEW

BELIEVE IN THE MEMES

Trump's a tactical victory.

WE WUZ JEWS AND

You mean this?

Another

twitter.com/Rob_Stott/status/755331298659487745

Nice

As in a grilled one.

checked and keked

And how the fuck is a niggerjew so important that they shut down (((their))) own livestream with the risk of being exposed as manipulating liars just to not show him saying good words for Trump?

Some niggerjew from detroit saying nice things about Trump? Nothing more not-Kosher

Good lad.

Saved to my Smug Trump folder.

SIEG KAISER TRUMP

Trump was (probably) anointed with j3wish bible and j3wish prayer scarf. It could be argued that he was maid j3wish with that ritual.

In religion there is a custom to anointed high priest, king or messiah.

In present usage, "anointing" is typically used for ceremonial blessings such as the coronation of European monarchs. This continues an earlier Hebrew practice most famously observed in the anointings of Aaron as high priest and both Saul and David by the prophet Samuel. The concept is important to the figures of the Messiah and the Christ (Hebrew and Greek for "The Anointed One") who appear prominently in Jewish and Christian theology and eschatology.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anointing

So basically a bunch of noggers anoint Trump as their king? TOP KEK

Thanks for the link, Satan.

No, basically a priest (high priest in this case) anoited trump as king or messiah.

he was wearing traditional j3wish prayer scarf. It would be indication he is as j3wish (messiah ?).

In Judaism, the Jewish Messiah, hamashiach (המשיח, "the Messiah", "the anointed one"),[5] often referred to as "King Messiah" (מלך המשיח, melekh mashiach),[6] is to be a human leader, physically descended from the paternal Davidic line through King David and King Solomon.

If this would be king than he would be wearing regalia

Regalia is Latin plurale tantum for the privileges and the insignia characteristic of a sovereign.

It's about images.

The image the Democrats thrive on is one of a "great coalition". That is to say, by having every single minority united they can overcome an otherwise majority. Conversely they control the image of the republicans, claiming they're a shrinking majority borne from a single race and gender, because anyone else votes Democrat.

If Trump gets the black vote, or even just a quarter or third of it, that kills the image. It's not enough to have a majority of a minority, they want ALL of the minority. If there's an image that the largest minority doesn't support them universally then that could mean all the other minorities might get ideas and suddenly the coalition gets smaller and they get fewer votes.

The thing Trump has been saying that scares them is essentially the truth: Every single minority under control of the Democrats has been reduced in a very real way. The black community has been blighted fuking HARD and turned into a dependent state that isn't capable of reaching it's full potential. The Latino community must deal with an outpouring of violent criminals destroying everything their ancestors, who may have been here already for generations, has tried to build. The gay community has been reduced to quibbling over terminology and becoming a status symbol(and has been forcefully conflated with the Transgender, a group with verifiable untreatable brain disorders), not to mention being thrown under the bus in support of Islam.

Donald Trump, out of all the republican candidates, has offered them a direct way out. He's helping out and giving speeches in the poorest black cities and areas. He's giving speeches about protecting the gays from the literal millions of uneducated Muslims that would attack them along with everyone else. He's putting legal latino's first.

If those groups realize how badly fucked they've been recently it will spell doom for the Democrats. Not just for this November, but every single election FOREVER. The numbers they'll be left with just will not be enough to swing anything given how close even the rigged polls are with the "great coalition" in place. Without it they couldn't get a president elected how hard they tried.

So are you telling me that shills managed to meme Trump into being King of the Jews and now will receive a visit from Mossad instead of a paycheck for it?

Reminder Trump sided with the queers

Wait, they annointed him the messiah? As in the son of god messiah?

It's all right, I'm sure he's just deeply undercover.

I'm counting the days until this election cycle is over

No. That would be Barron.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regalia

regalia and j3wish prayer scarf. He was not wearing regalia, he was wearing j3wish prayer scarf. It would indicate he has some connection with hebrew religion

What kind of kike neurosis is this?

(checked)

So, what we've known all along. Niggers are the real Hebes.

Basically the same as saying G-d or Y-hweh

No, i am telling you how this looks like.

If person gets anointed wearing j3wish prayer scarf than he is some kind of king or messiah. That type of treatment is (historically speaking) reserved for this type of events.

I do not know enough about j3wish religion to know if he was anointed as messiah but i guess it looks similar…

I have presented facts and provided links to them. How does it look like to you ?

He wears prayer scarf and gets anointed…

You do realize that a tsiksa giving birth to a kike is physically impossible, don't you?

Dear summerfags,

This isn't the Onion. Go back to middle-school, and get the same grades as Tyrone becase muh common core. Oh, and one last thing:

NEVER COME BACK

I do not know if that is correct or not. I do not know enough about j3wish religion. This is the reason why i provided links to information.

It looks like it

It sounds unbelievable but by data i have that would be a case. Or king ? or something ?

I do not like a word "kike". Not everybody understand implicit meaning. This is the reason why i am trying to use correct words that are by definition.

It is lowering possibility for misunderstanding

Only if you ignore the laws of biology.

And the laws of God, because according to the book of Genesis it's the patrilineal line that counts, the mothers of the vast majority of Biblical figures are completely unknown to history.

The matrilineal theory is nothing but Talmudist bullshit without any scriptural support.

Trump's son is a kike because he's been raised in the Talmudic tradition. I'm perfectly aware both the parents are converts.

The main thing is that it was done by niggers, which has pissed off the kikes. The Jews do not believe Jesus Christ to be the Messiah, but the niggers have announced that DONALD TRUMP, of all people, is the Messiah.

The niggers just pissed the kikes off something fierce.That's why they had the cameraman shut it down.

We can rest assured and stay on the defense, this race war is now between Niggers and Semites.

There is insufficient data to come to this conclusion.

There could be multiple reasons why is this preformed in that way

Awesome!

Give me something to dance to…

I do not think that is a case. But, i guess we shell see.

This is no way done in a disrespectful way to j3wish religion.

But, we shall see…

it'd be bretty funny

he was anointed by bishop

Within the Roman Catholic, Eastern Orthodox, Oriental Orthodox, Anglican, Old Catholic and Independent Catholic churches and in the Assyrian Church of the East, bishops claim apostolic succession, a direct historical lineage dating back to the original Twelve Apostles.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bishop

bishops claim apostolic succession. By that thay can anoint kings and messiah (i guess ?)

Anyway, bishop can preform that type of ritual.

I just do not get why is trump wearing j3wish prayer scarf ?

Why wear something from j3wish ritual and get anointed ?

it does not make sense….

It is not catholic church

Nondenominational (or non-denominational) Christians are not formally aligned with an established Christian religious denomination. That being said, nondenominationals adhere to churches not belonging to a definitive denomination, but may as well adhere–universally–to any church that is open to everybody–though without being an officially registered member of such congregation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nondenominational_Christianity

The term has been used in the context of various faiths including Jainism,[1] Baha'i Faith,[2] Zoroastrianism,[3] Unitarian Universalism,[4] paganism,[5] Christianity,[6] Islam,[7] Judaism,[8] Hinduism,[9] Buddhism[10] and Wicca.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-denominational

Interesting, this is something like "unified" church. It sounds a lot NWO-ish

It's already been said, man. The truth is r i t e before your eyes.

DINDU

It's a black church. Did you need explanation beyond that?

not
STAY KÄMPF, DRUMPF

Scarf has gold colour. As you can all see in pictures. I guess it is gold ?

this type of garment is called "tallit"

A tallit )…. is a fringed garment traditionally worn by religious Jews.

There is a special version with gold in it with a name atarah which means "crown"

The neckband of the tallit, sometimes woven of silver or gold thread, is called the atarah which literally means crown but is often referred to as the collar.

You say "j3w" instead of "jew" because you don't think people know what "kike" means?

Seriously, are you mentally ill or something? What is your damage?

Why are you censoring the word Jewish?

Also…"oh dear, Trump is wearing some kind of Catholic garb given to him by radical blacks that hate the Jews! Oyyyyyyyyy Veyyyyyyyy!!!"

I can hear your annoying hyper ventilating/ weezing and smell your
gefilte fish breath from thousands of miles away, Morty.

they seemed really triggered by the shawl. I wonder why…

Meme magic is real!

He is a Protestant bishop. Most Protestants don't have the same understanding of apostolic succession as Catholics or Orthodox. Black churches especially like to use the terms bishops or even apostles for their pastors.

PS: this video is all you need to know about black churches.

If and when you user little guys get bored and angsty, make a video like I used to back in the day. It's therapeutic.

It's better than nothing.

I love that movie. despite all the ebil natzi stuff

Fuck. You do realize Cruz Cucks are going to use this as justification for Trump being the Anti Christ, right?

MEME IT

The only thing Jews hate more than blacks are Sandniggers, the only reason they seem sympathetic to Afrikans is because they pity them as lesser creatures.

Meme it and let them destroy each other.

I don't even think Cruz cucks are a "thing" anymore.

Did you watch the video? There's negroes everywhere, it's a negro ritual. You need to understand that negroes are like dogs or fish, they sort of just do things arbitrarily.

You should kill yourself. Slit your wrists and bleed out, leftist subhuman scum.

No…I you don't get it. They like/use blacks as a battering ram against the white majority(the Jews #1 enemy) in America. It's not deeper than that. Jews have an in-born hostility and need to dominate the white man. Blacks and and their other little pets are just the means to achieve their goal. Fuck…Jews are such a menace.

There's a ton of trash who makes your neighborhoods suffer, I'll tell the cops to look the other way."

RWDS:Blacker than black.

That's a terrible meme unless you are a spoiled,whiny,Jew.

I mean, there's a hundred things wrong with it. Want me to begin?

I'll start With Aushwitz…and I'll continue to Jews being portrayed as some kind of tough underclass in America. Just burn that fucking picture and don't posting on a Jew wise website/board/venue. What's the matter with you?

Gangsta rap is a Jewish invention. It's referencing Straight Outta Compton by NWA.

mp4'd

SPLC, ADL, are gangster organizations founded and run by jewish gangsters, bullying goyim into silence, merchants of hate

HOLY GAUCAMOLE

literal jewish agents.

the zionist false kikes truly are terrified by donald trump.

he is getting my vote 100%

And yet, they are being denied entry into Israel…

Does that seem right to you?

Of course not.
#BlackLivesMatter
#OpenBordersForIsrael

Haha for real though Miller is very Jewish, but he has definately studied Goebbles either intentionally or unintentionally in his public speaking skills. He parrots his mannerisms perfectly which is kind of funny because his version of having a lot of health problems like Goebbles did is him being Jewish and weak in general.

Absolutely. Only fedoras believe science has to do with only the physical world.

I've been analyzing this for a few days now because it keeps being posted. By working my way from discernible words (starting with "niggas") down to what can only be deciphered by attitude and motivation I get:
I think that's pretty close. I haven't seen anyone else with anything as plausible yet.

Hahahhahahaahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahahahaaa
AAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAABABA

There is a special version with gold in it with a name atarah which means "crown"

The neckband of the tallit, sometimes woven of silver or gold thread, is called the atarah which literally means crown but is often referred to as the collar.

We understand each other. This is what matters. EOD

It is used for prayer specificity. It does provide some kind of status to person who is wearing it. Especially
in that type of church (this is not catholic church)

I understand that. Thank you for pointing it out. But, never the less this is ritual done. It does not have to be proper ritual by catholic or orthodox standards but it is proper ritual by their standards.

Considering they are target audience…it is legitimate ritual.

I understand it is old african religion dressed in christian look. It does not meter.

They did preform ritual in their church. For them it is proper ritual. Of course it want be accepted in catholicism or orthodox but it is proper for their intent and purposes.

Also, i like that movie.

I understand it is (mostly) negro church. There are some white people there (at least one, trump).

I understand it is non denominational church…

Do you understand that for all intent and purposes this ritual is properly done for them ?

In their eyes it is proper ritual by bishop in church with trump wearing j3wish prayer scarf.

I am not talking how you are looking at it…i am talking how people in church (and some others) are looking at event.

THE (((JEWS))) ARE FURIOUS

Of course they are, look at the symbolism from their perspective.

Look at the image of the nig giving the rag to trump.

It's basicaly the nigs saying they are done with (( democrats )) and have chosen a different route. Yeah, its just christian blacks, but its still a stab in the back the jews did not see beforehand.

faggot kike-worshipping scum
piss off to church

oh i misread
apologies mr. non-jew

Let this sink in, Trump gets the blacks to piss off the Jews, the Jew media can't say anything because if they do they are stepping on the blacks.

Trump is the master of 4D chess.

I mean he's already meeting with the President of Mexico, and he's only a presidential candidate, who's been able to get a meeting like that and only be an American citizen? Mr. Trump is the leader who elected himself ,kind of like Hitler did, what a time to be alive.

Why did you change IDs, and why do you say "j3w" instead of "jew"?

Give me a straight answer, not another deflection.

The lynch pin to diversify israel has been delivered on a golden platter, and Trump didn't even have to lift a finger to get it.

Trump did nothing wrong

1 Corinthians 9:20

Shameful.

Good post.

Wait..wait
A black protestant pastor gave Trump a jewish bathroom robe?
How is this even logical?
Is he mocking jews?

But it seems like just another story that the media will potentially spin and give him free advertisement. Probably concocted by him.

This thread only proves how delusional Trumpshills are.

I can't wait for Trump to win just so i could see your reaction when he goes full GWB and starts invading random countries for Israel.

Fresh

nised tudge 10/10

Are you asking me to gamble on a life saving solution instead of choosing to bleed out? I suppose

I'm not saying you shouldn't vote for Trump, as he is obviously a better choice than Hillary. I'm just saying you should prepare for major disappointment if he wins.

You write like a fucking autist. You are clearly not from around here. Go back to where you came from.

We understand each other. This is what matters. EOD

It is used for prayer specificity. It does provide some kind of status to person who is wearing it. Especially
in that type of church (this is not catholic church)

I understand that. Thank you for pointing it out. But, never the less this is ritual done. It does not have to be proper ritual by catholic or orthodox standards but it is proper ritual by their standards.

Considering they are target audience…it is legitimate ritual.

I understand it is old african religion dressed in christian look. It does not meter.

They did preform ritual in their church. For them it is proper ritual. Of course it want be accepted in catholicism or orthodox but it is proper for their intent and purposes.

Also, i like that movie.

I understand it is (mostly) negro church. There are some white people there (at least one, trump).

I understand it is non denominational church…

Do you understand that for all intent and purposes this ritual is properly done for them ?

In their eyes it is proper ritual by bishop in church with trump wearing j3wish prayer scarf.

I am not talking how you are looking at it…i am talking how people in church (and some others) are looking at event.

when there is a lot of discussions about j3ws then JIDF has tendency to show up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

Then discussion tends to get slided from topic.

straight answer would be:

to avoid unvonted attention.

This is a good question.

This would be reserved for people who are members of hebrew religon. Clothing item is religon specific

This is a place for autists.

And thank you for that. I do consider it a compliment.

THAT WOULD BE CORRECT, SIR

I kek'd my fucking ass off tbh lads.

Kek

Kek

Noice.

I like this nig.
We'll lynch him last.

We meme'd it.

I always love how they reduce him to tears. "H-hey! You should hate Hitler as much as I do!" and when they don't, his mind can't cope.

I hate niggers too.

Is it too much to ask for a WHITE nation?
Who's the dumb fuck that decided shipping all these niggers over here was easier than just inventing farm implements?

I'm gunna go ahead and oust you as the shill but… yeah this shit is weird.

Holy fuck. I'm keking so fucking hard right now. Even with the pixelation his expression in priceless.

THAS RIIITE

my sides have left me

WE WUZ JEWS

Hot damn he looks like some sort of kike Elvis.

Checked. Nice full house there fren.

Honestly I think that Stephan Miller is a secret Bobby Fisher or Kubrick.

Some powerful Jews just end up fucking hating Jews and everything that they stand for. Who knows maybe it's the European goy blood that most Jews have these days.

wtf i hate trump now #MentallyHill

Do they seriously believe this?

If you kill your enemies,they win.

do you want to say that hitler was psychopathic ?

also, new Murdoch Murdoch

Meme Magic

youtube.com/watch?v=sTy3mJZXf_0

you want to tell me that donald trump is "honorery" jew. Or christan who should be treated as jew ?

has jewish grandchildren

Has knights of malta and former executive of blackwater as foreign policy advisor (((schmitz)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_E._Schmitz

Has (((goldman sachs))) executiv as head of finacning

fortune.com/2016/08/17/donald-trump-bannon-mnuchin-goldman/

and is personal friend of clintons and (((epstein))). And his conntacts are in epsteins black book….and his wife was suposidly working as call girl…and he was charged with sexual assult (with (((epstein)))…

jesus faggots are still pushing this one?

which one ?

that old shitty argument form last year where FBI released details on why they called Trump as a character witness against Epstein because he was in an address book with 100s of contacts, you know, that low rez censored picture in the fucking post.

the other images are just thumbnails from facebook with no source and a case file fragment, why the fuck would i even comment on those?

I really do not know what you are talking about.

Trump is in the black book

documentcloud.org/documents/1508273-jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.html

I stated he is personal friend of (((epstein))) and he is…and his contact is in black book (it is).

I really do not know what are you talking about…I just stated facts.

There is no memes here..just facts.

You should go back and find out what "meme" really means. It is not what you think it is.

then kill yourself. filtered