Post your Drumpfcuck encounters ITT

I beat the shit out of a cowardly trump supporter today after I saw him racially abusing an elderly Mexican woman. I wish I had taken a picture of his face when he realised that it wasn't just him and the woman in the room, he had a look of pure terror on his ugly, pock marked face the likes of which I have never seen before it was pretry hilarious when your think about how tough the's oids act on the interwebs. He started trying to explain that he was just joking around (at least I think he did, the stuttering and autistic tone made it difficult to understand) and that she knew he was joking but before he could even finish I gripped the back of his neck and started leading him outside, he followed my lear like a cowed hound but once he realised that I wasn't just kicking him out but i was going to pound him hus body literally locked up and I had to drag him outside like the little faggot bitch he was. Once i got him outside hee wouldn't even get up so I pretended that I just dragged him outside so I could shout at him without the old lady seeing and the ln told him to fuck off. When he got up I punched him in the stomach as hard as I could three times and spat in his face when he was on the ground then I took his little faggy drumpfhat and pissed on him. He started crying and then I told him to run before I finished him off and he limped away wailing like a child, i could hAve rapes that liittle faggot in his ass if i wants too…So much for the right being tough guy's, huh? All in all it was a good day and I really got to vent some of my pent up anger on that little faggot nerd racist. It was a win win situation. How was your day?

Pic semi related.

This would never have happened if Jeb had won!

Why would you use faggot to describe someone you don't like? You're not a true leftist!

Tolerant left everyone

Is this the leftist version of the navy seal copypasta or something?

It's not only the left that dislike you. Don't believe me? Try spouting your stupid bullshit in the real world and see what happen.

No. It happened today and it felt good.

Doesn't change the fact that you're a homophobe

IT WAS REAL IN MY MIIIIIIIND!

You'll throw an estrogenic hissy fit and sulk while imagining beating me up?

Like I give a shit.

Yeah, because a Chumpcuck getting what he deserves is unimaginable right? Pics very related.

Like you little faggots do on your autistic Internet clubs? All you are good at is projecting, everything that you accuse the Jews of is the mindset that you "people" actually have.

You mean three cases where antifa ran up behind an ebil gnatzee, hit him on the head with a bike lock, and ran away?

I'm absolutely terrified.

Careful, your tranny BO might kick you off Holla Forums for being so homophobic.

Not from you. Honestly, you need to work on your bullshitting skills. You can't even come up with a story that sounds remotely real. What you posted sounds like a fantasy that weird kid in high school would write on his blog about beating up the guy that's fucking the girl he likes.

Sorry, I don't post on Holla Forums.

CRITICAL SELF-REFLECTION FAIL

>>>Holla Forums

I won't because, unlike leftists, I can have my convictions and beliefs without trying to alienate everyone IRL.

Literally a random retarded kid a group of niggers kidnapped and beat. Not exactly a victory for Antifa.

So you're a cuck? Cool.

Lol, stay in your delusional bubble chumpcuck. Most of the nation hates you and if you left your basement and didn't only visit websites that ban all content that triggers you you would know this. I hope I get to see and pound your face when the veil drops. It will be delicious.

Using retarded to describe a trumpcuck isn't really necessary, all Chumplets are retarded.

Says the guy posting his revenge fantasies on Holla Forums.

Trust me m8, you really won't want to see my face if your goal is to attack me. To be honest, you probably don't want to be within a few hundred yards of me if your goal is to attack me.

The leftist always projects.

Just to clarify this is what happens when you faggots leave your basements. If you are lucky.

I see your low energy attempt at bantz and raise you every picture ever taken of antifa.

Look, I told you already, you're not good at bullshitting. If you want to make up shit, you have to at least try to sound believable.

Seriously, you guys need to start lifting. You're little and scrawny, and it's not even fun attacking you.

Wanna post the rest of that? Where you guys got your shit kicked in and we pushed you back into UCB?

Are you even trying anymore?

I'll take shit that never happened for $1000 Alex

It did. He cried and looked like he wanted to sit his pants wouldn't surprise me if he did, but it was masked by his BO/piss/cum stench. Today I learnt that Drumpfcucks aren't so tough when you catch them alone.

I got tired of listening to both sides of that autism competition that was the recent election after the first couple days of it. Everyone involved is insufferable. Also, not even talking about politics, but I can't stand looking at Trumps face very long. Poor guy has an asshole for a mouth.

Nigger detected.

Uh-huh. Sure it did.

Did everyone stand up and clap afterwards?

Hmm…

He's a big guy for them

That was why I made a point to say I wasn't talking politics. I just mean if I was walking down the street and saw him without knowing who he was, I would think to myself "Jesus, that poor guy has a butthole for a mouth." I didn't like Hilldawg either. It really was a douche and a turd this election. South Park had it.

Back to Cuckchan.

This is what Holla Forums looks like IRL though. It's relevant to the thread.

I beat the shit out of a cowardly hillary supporter today after I saw him racially abusing an elderly white man. I wish I had taken a picture of his face when he realised that it wasn't just him and the man in the room, he had a look of pure terror on his ugly, pock marked face the likes of which I have never seen before it was pretry hilarious when your think about how tough the's oids act on the interwebs. He started trying to explain that he was just joking around (at least I think he did, the stuttering and autistic tone made it difficult to understand) and that he knew he was joking but before he could even finish I gripped the back of his neck and started leading him outside, he followed my lear like a cowed hound but once he realised that I wasn't just kicking him out but i was going to pound him hus body literally locked up and I had to drag him outside like the little faggot bitch he was. Once i got him outside hee wouldn't even get up so I pretended that I just dragged him outside so I could shout at him without the old man seeing and the ln told him to fuck off. When he got up I punched him in the stomach as hard as I could three times and spat in his face when he was on the ground then I took his little faggy chastity cage and pissed on him. He started crying and then I told him to run before I finished him off and he limped away wailing like a child, i could hAve rapes that liittle faggot in his ass if i wants too…So much for the right being tough guy's, huh? All in all it was a good day and I really got to vent some of my pent up anger on that little faggot nerd cuckold. It was a win win situation. How was your day?

This happened.

The pic in the middle is a mentally challenged person randomly kidnapped and tormented by a pack of niggers for no reason. Has nothing to do with Trump.

So glad you lost the election. Why don't you just put a bullet through your head you leftist subhuman? Quit projecting your own ignorance and hatred onto conservatives.

Y'all just got pranked!

I'm sorry; what am I supposed to be seeing here? At least these three cherry-picked individuals look like somewhat normal people and aren't a bunch of scrawny manlets like antifa.

Not everyone lives in a liberal shithole like you. I openly talk about being a white nationalist in public and no one gives a flying fuck.

See

"mom I'm making a revolution" a thread

is this a copypasta now.

there is a difference between safe spaces, and not wanting assholes who think it is okay to attack you because you think the wrong way to have the freedom to attack you

cry sum moar, liberal.

The left really has become neurotic.

Also,

I was. The people that responded to me on the other hand…Just goes to show that they have really earned the right to be called Holla Forumstarded, don't it?

The world is run by leftists though.

Nah. What actually happened is you posted your impotent revenge fantasy against muh ebil gnatzee, people pointed out that you're full of shit, and you went in FULL DAMAGE CONTROL mode and backpedaled by saying you were just pretending to be retarded.

No, the world is run by people who use leftists as useful idiots.

Holla Forumsyps everybody!

Suuuuure it was bait.

So why did you back off from your totally-real claim that you beat a Trump supporter? Did mommy find out about your Holla Forums posts and yell at you? Did you realize no one was buying it?

Holy shit.

I was pretending and you fell for my ruse. I win.

I'll take "what was ww2" for $1000.

Why do you type like an illiterate mexican?

You want free speech for yourselves because there's such a pathetically small amount of autistic alt-right edgelords that they can't muster up effective counter-protests against left-wingers.

I see you've memory holed Berkeley 2&3, Dallas, Long Beach, and Charlottesvie. I guess it's for the best. Toomuch badthink would have you doubting your convictions.

Again, the left is nothing but a mob of neurotics all looking for their next fix of attention.

Throughout history, leftists have always been failures at all they attempt to achieve.

You.
I like you.

Sure you did, tough guy.

*DRRRRUMMMMMMMMPPPPFFFFFFFFFF*
snnnnniiiffffffffffff…oh yes my dear….sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffffff….quite butthurt indeed…is that….dare I say….sssssssnniff… Louis CK I smell?……sniff sniff….hmmm…yes…quite so my darling….sniff….quite butthurt leftism yes very much so …..ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffff….ah yes…and also….a hint of….sniff…. Shia LaBeouf…..quite triggered my dear….sniff…but of yes…this will do nicely….sniff…..please my dear….another if you please….nice and big now….
*BBBBMMMMMRRRRRUUUUUMMMMMMPPPPPPP*
Oh yes…very good!….very hysterical and wet my dear….hmmmmm…is that a drop of Amy Schumer I see on the rim?…hmmmm…..let me…..let me just have a little jew before the shilling my darling…….hmmmmm….hmm..yes….that is a delicate bit of Sarah Silverman my dear….ah yes….let me guess…Colbert for dinner?….oh quite right I am….aren't I?….ok….time for shill…sssssnnnnnnniiiffffffff…..hmmm…hhhmmmmm I see…yes….yes indeed as well Jon Stewart……hmmm….that autism is quite noticeable….yes…..tumblr and Holla Forums I take it my dear?…..hmmmmm….yes quite…..
*PMMMMMMUUUUUUURRRRRRRTTTTTTTT*
Oh I was not expecting that!…that little damage control my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small …..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the butthurt….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste them my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most butthurt SJW yet my dear….ssssnnnnniifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes

lol