Where is the weirdest place you've woken up?

Swansea. I was sure it was Aberystwyth.

i woke in a bush once

woke up in a bush

George or Jeb?

i wish but long story short is i tried marijuana with a few friends in a park back in my early years of hs. Everyone was tripping balls and i somehow got seperated from my friends. Turns out i passed out and fell in a bush and my friends just left me or thought i went home. It was still a fun night though.

When I was a normie I passed out in my friend's yard right next to his outside deck area. It was a wooden deck over grass. I woke up with 4 black widow bites on my legs and had a rash on both legs for a month.

you should move to a white neighborhood where the husbands don't get shot so much

I have a similar experience op

easy mistake to make

And that's how I found out they didn't lock the rear gate to the motor pool at the time and stole a bunch of chemlights for drunk zogbot shenanigans.

Was she 11?

wtf op. that's reason to see a doctor for sure i would think.

I woke up in an unauthorized dimensional plane and the engineers in charge of it mocked my intrepid spirit before detaining me and flushing me back to this universe.

kys, k thnx,by

what

Look up `isostatic hypotension`.
Yes, standing up too fast, getting out of a hot shower, etc, can cause you to black out/pass out. AFAIK, there's no point in seeing a doctor, since there's no treatment for it. Me? I add tons of salt to my diet to keep my blood pressure up. Haven't passed out in a couple of decades, so there's that.

Earth

This experience made me rethink life for some reason. The fact that I was just out like that so quickly and easily made it that much easier to believe that the only thing after death is blackness. Not saying that's the absolute truth of it, but the experience just made it seem not so far-fetched as I had once assumed.

Pic related is where I was posted.

You never woke up.
Please wake up!
PLEASE!
WAKE UP !!!

In my bed, naked, after an LSD trip I didn't remember.

It's time to wake up, Link

In my mother :) i was a baby :) eheh

The bushes near the main river in my hometowm
The bushes of a park in a city I was visiting
A field near my house
My neighbours garden
An underground tunnel I had crawled into because I was so drunk&tired

naked on the couch of some older lady i didn't know

she woke up and sucked my dick before i left so i guess it was ok

got blackout drunk. woke up in tub, laying down, with shower going. don't know how long I was passed out in shower but judging by my pruniness it was probably over an hour

Still have no recollection of how i got there.

Жизнь у нас страшнее пустого стакана .

Она страшнее пустого стакана .

страшнее пустого стакана

a ruined electrics cupboard in the middle of pic related,