Brit/pol/ #1195: British Nationalism Best Nationalism Edition

BASED NA STEAL IZZARD'S HAT AT PRO-EU MARCH
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3772237/Angry-scenes-police-separate-Leave-Remain-protesters-anti-Brexit-rallies-Britain-Eddie-Izzard-pink-beret-knocked-off.html

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37267148
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3771779/Holiday-Brits-face-chaos-Calais-migrant-protest-Human-chain-truckers-block-roads-ferries-home.html
standard.co.uk/news/crime/islington-rape-woman-raped-at-knifepoint-after-giving-man-change-in-horrifying-latenight-attack-a3335796.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sYUP9Yt9vcs
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2658162/PETER-HITCHENS-Its-not-Muslim-issue-In-modern-nation-youre-extremist-too.html
poal.me/n7rcha
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2013/01/a-particularly-stupid-comment.html
biblehub.com/deuteronomy/23-2.htm
cchs.gwu.edu/sites/cchs.gwu.edu/files/downloads/Nazis v. ISIS Final_0.pdf
poal.me/92i4l
fsspx.uk/en/community/priories
github.com/k0nsl/nazi-detector/blob/master/theList.json
radiotimes.com/news/2014-06-20/naked-dads-ketchup-sandwiches-and-more-ponderings-from-the-friday-night-dinner-cast
twitter.com/KeithJahans/with_replies
archive.is/47G2s
oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2016/winner
datashine.org.uk
youtube.com/watch?v=dEkV1yyUHWU
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/09/03/brexit-shock-threatens-to-do-far-more-damage-to-the-european-eco/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/married-mp-keith-vaz-tells-8763805
archive.fo/5cil2
twitter.com/farshnuke/status/772239605856886788
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Vaz#Political_life
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-37256275
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Vaz
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-36489893
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-36824927
samueljohnson.com/thepatriot.html
imdb.com/title/tt1984153/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_Empire_Loyalists
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7NVidVmrXvQ#t=2020
8ch.net/tech/res/647047.html
twitter.com/ANP14
archive.is/69Rpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

second

FIRST FOR BASED PAPER TITLES

third for me

3rd for good lad

helo i`m brittish nationalist born bred here for all life my parent from bangladesh but i am fuli brittish let we shoud close border and nt let imigrant in like al take the job no thanks this vhy i vote ukip thnk u

I think you mean years lad. Brexit has lasted months already. Unless Brexit directly causes the EU's collapse Trump's will surely fuel more.

Lol I remember that one

FUNNY ISN'T IT?

8th for her

nth for fat autist jerryboo's crowning achievement being stealing a hat

11th for Isabel Hardman's perfectly groomed cunny.

BRITAIN STRONG

nth for the ==BLACK PILL==

Sheeesh

Will women laugh at me if I use the word 'cunny'?

WEW LAD

Yes

Why are you using any such word within earshot of a woman? Are you a doctor?

A LOO WITH VIEW

love the tabloids sometimes

no mate i talk to the misis all time sya u have preti cunni and i like to stick my biskit into it

Yes you nonce.

Remember when everyone went raving mad because in his victory speech he said "we've done it without firing a single bullet"

Call it a lily

It's the best word, lad.

But how do the dogs get the quavers.

We won't forget this lad.

What am I supposed to call it then lads?

All of the terms for it seem a bit vulgar tbh

Replace the muzzies in this country with Gurkhas

Memeliness is next to Godliness.

youtube.com/watch?v=sYUP9Yt9vcs

Anybody know what the track is called? It's been driving me nuts.

There was a half drunk coca-cola bottle in there to be fair lad.

has to be the shittest word for a vagina ever, worse than flange and gash

call it a
STINKING MINGE

i think it's darude - sandstorm tbh

Becareful with the scot bashing lad, you never know what we'll spawn next.

Peter did that all on his own
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2658162/PETER-HITCHENS-Its-not-Muslim-issue-In-modern-nation-youre-extremist-too.html

CLUNGE

10 million Moslems aren't worth 1 Gurkha.

important poal
poal.me/n7rcha
poal.me/n7rcha
poal.me/n7rcha
poal.me/n7rcha
poal.me/n7rcha

Oops. Didn't see that I'm on my pginr. Hitch is a good lad, p-promise!

I call it a fanny or cunt.

Lad…

I call it a waftsome oyster.

how do you cure an itchy bum lads?

I think my skins dried up after sweating my bum crack in this hot weather.

e45 cream solves stuff like that.

buttplug, lad

wewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Is it your bumhole?

Get your dog to lick it with it's tongue of anti-septic healing properties.

GET YA VAG OUT

ONE RACE, THE HUMAN RACE
t.MORALITY MAN

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2013/01/a-particularly-stupid-comment.html

wew
wew
wew

We is all British m9.

Fucking hell, he's lost it

Looks like Morality man and Gordon have become allies.

shoplifting

It's called a snatch you fucking gaylord.

REMINDER

He's never read his bible.

biblehub.com/deuteronomy/23-2.htm

How can the yanks watch this shite?

This is Mock The Week tier journalism and its the only station giving a pro-Trump argument.

Christcuckery, not even once.

:^)

==Nazis vs. ISIS on Twitter:
A Comparative Study of White Nationalist and
ISIS Online Social Media Network==
cchs.gwu.edu/sites/cchs.gwu.edu/files/downloads/Nazis v. ISIS Final_0.pdf

I'm not going to watch 40 minutes of video, lad

Are we gonna make it lads?

Don't worry, our mummies will save us.

He never had it, he's a cuck. I'm half tempted to become a pastor so I can uncuck the church and this bullshit egalitarian theology.

also, nowhere in the bible does it say anything about "muh freedom of religion".

I would too if I was married to this

Yes lad, he'll make sure of it

Good good

All strictly contestants shag their partners, it's quite degenerate tbh

the poshest term i can think of is 'quim'

has everyone on /britpol/ prepared for == white burglars ==

Wouldn't illegitimate mean out of wedlock?

You don't have to watch the whole thing to get what I'm talking about. Its empty of information.

Jesus fucking H Christ
its like humpty dumpty raped the milky bar kid and this is their offspring

The word has been mistranslated from the original word which is mamzer, meaning mongrel.

IMPORTANT

poal.me/92i4l
poal.me/92i4l
poal.me/92i4l

god dam it every fucking time

trips of truth.

COME HOME WORKING CLASS MAN

Was that somebody's dissertation?

kek that second pic

Was this your big project for GCHQ, lad?

I'm sure Nigel will have more of an informal influence on UKIP for the near future. Hopefully he throws his hat back in the ring in a new leadership election if things get really bad.

Hopefully UKIP picks up more than a few Labour seats in the next GE. I mean UKIP is in a bit of a state right now but so is Labour. Corbyn is busy making himself unattractive to the white working class, while the potential split of Labour would divide their votes.

Also did you lads see the stuff about Boris Johnson telling the Government to ignore the single market? I think it was in the express but I'm quite surprised. I thought the consensus was that the single market was a good thing. Really hope the emphasis on immigration controls leads to an implementation of points based system, though I'm not hodling my breath.

*consensus among the Government barring Davis and Fox.

He already threatened to return as leader if Brexit hasn't happened by the next GE

Nehemiah 13:25 King James Version (KJV)

25 And I contended with them, and cursed them, and smote certain of them, and plucked off their hair, and made them swear by God, saying, Ye shall not give your daughters unto their sons, nor take their daughters unto your sons, or for yourselves.

Another britpol thread already? god damnit…

We are literally worse than ISIS

Why is Russia Today so based lads?

Yeah I know, but honestly (and I'm probably being naive here) I think the Government will actually get on with Brexit. There would have been so many different ways to fuck it up by now. Though maybe Nigel is just saying that so if he comes back the media can't lambast him so much for saying 'OH NIGEL IS UNRESIGNING AGAIN WOOOOW JUST WOW'.

I think we should push more discussion of points based system in the public sphere, its a good example of the overton window shifting. What was previously a UKIP policy was taken up by Key Tory members during the Brexit run up. I mean maybe they won't take it up just to spite Gove but I don't know.

Saw this posted in the last thread. I don't know if I should find it funny or get mad. Hopefully normies will see though it.
1. It's fucking twitter
2. ISIS aren't the only Jihadist group so putting them against white nationalist sentiment is imbalanced anyway
3. They'll probably have included too much to show 'white nationalism' that isn't
4. One is an ideology that can be non-violent, or maybe even just memeing and not sincere, the other is support for a specific fucking designated terrorist organisation, doesn't even say support for violent nat activity, just white nationalism

What the absolute fuck does this mean?

even the normies have began using oy vey memes
turns out people are still wiser to kikes than they are of marxists

You're breaking my heart, lads

Don't actually know how I'd even go to church or where honestly.

i would go to church but i don't know which one is non-pozed

fucking kek

fsspx.uk/en/community/priories

Wonder what qualifies as Nazi.

Reminds me of that Australian survey where 10% of Australians had "extreme islamophobia", but extreme actually meant moderate and only 1.2% of Australians had high levels of islamophobia

The whole thing is rigged by the definition

wtf I hate Israel more now

tbh wish 100% had islamophobia tbh

really? ive been at 102% hatred for israel since about three months after i started learning about them

What was his reaction to the Trump/Farage rally?

Show up, get Communion . its an hour a week. Everyone will he super nice to you.

Just go Anglican. Some if our clergy are fruity but the parishioners are sound as fuck. Its like a ukip GA sometimes

I'd love to be Christian and I think religion is very important for society but sadly I don't have enough faith tbh

github.com/k0nsl/nazi-detector/blob/master/theList.json

Quite a few if us will be

id rather they were genuine
false smiles sicken the heart tbh lad

So clever they can't win a referendum

I just watch him to see how bad his life gets

WHO HERE
T
H
I
N
K
I
N
G
?

We are living in Sodom and Gomorrah lad how could you not have faith looking at what faithlessness has done to this country?

I just want another mega spergout like when he got his tits out and started talking about UKIP voters wanking on him

Of course
Therefore the Daily Mail is staffed by thick cunts

I think I need to go cold Turkey on Gordon. I used to be amused by the disaster of his existence but now as my own life gets worse the parallels are too distressing to enjoy milking his teets for those sweet, sweet lulz he has provided for so long.

We only won it because of lies though.

I know it's important to have religion but it doesn't mean that the religion is correct, as I said I'd like to be one but I'm not.

When will they do this for races?

gordo is our version of this

I think I'm kind of the same, Christianity is extremely important to this country and we're lost without it, but I'm kind of on the fence with God. I feel like he might not exist, but then think he sort of does.
Who here /troubled/

reminds me of this tbh

Lad…

kek every signle time these studies are always poorly done, biased and not worth the paper they're written on. Worst use of statistics ever used.

Also

youre sick in the head

eh
im not religious, i dont believe in god or an afterlife i just support ok religions for normies because normies are fucking idiots and need help/guidance
and if they're gonna be controlled by something better it be something non-pozzed or detrimental like communism

When are they going to do one comparing Muslims to westerners?

Genetics are meaningless in the age of transsexualism

its just similar to me because its super high up and i cant look away

*tips*

Based porky NA member who managed to grab that vile labour loving trannys pinko beret tbh.

Also did anyone else spot based Jez (from London forum) in the pics righteously triggering the butthurt remaintard commies having their spastic tantrum?

Why is Roger Scruton so based lads?

if you run a current IQ study the most intelligent people in the world are childless, apolitical, single, age bracket 35-50 and probably have aspergers or psychopathic tendencies

If the religion isn't correct, then how does it work?

Ask Jesus into your heart, lad.

I read his book on music. What struck me was, while many would call his a snob, he was very willing to give kudos to good quality pop music. He is very fond of Kraftwerk and Metallica.

nice try papist but I am not going to a church run by a heretic

i thought anglicans were just had a gay bishop come out this week?

He's a good egg, Are Rodge.

Anyone got the clip of him slagging off Lady Gaga on the radio?

It works by pushing certain ideas like how we have it today in universities and media. They believe in a racial equality doesn't mean that it's real

Who /ASMR/ here?

How do I do that?

Stop, I can't take all this thinking.

So aesthetically pleasing. Thanks for posting these.

Muh ebil nationalism

Might as well be French to be honest. Honestly would rather have a kraut eating curry ketchup nearby than having a Catholic claim that faith along doesn't justify.

looks a bit young (1) lad

Sorry, is there now an objective test as to whether someone's left or right wing?

Love the idea of taking two different factors which can't be measured in any real sense (no I don't buy into this IQ-race bollocks), and one of them happens to be literally an opinion poll to establish political leaning as if that's unbiased.

Not sure why the Mail publishes this considering lefties think its a nazi paper.

You sound religious, but not that much. It isn't a "yes or no" state of being.

Sometimes lad.

Are you a nonce, lad?

We've already had one on here tonight.

Its an older form of clickbait m8., A headline guaranteed to rile u the readership

Wew, filtered.

It's amazing that this even needs to be posted. It's like a certain substratum just wants to be cucked forever.Write off the boomers, lads. Not a single one of them is worth the time of day. Even Jared Taylor is a total bender for the jews.

no, lad

Well I'm not, I'd like to be but I can't find the faith. There might be a god but I doubt we'd know what he'd wants, if we did the world wouldnt be this way

Thanks lad.

Good lad, bully him mercilessly. That shit is cancer. The one who plays Will is a massive jew too. Everthing that spews for from channel 4 is.septic bilge from metropolitan cuckstain malcontents who are a debasing cancer on our culture.

That was probably me, lad. And I am not a nonce.

You're right, they must believe the study to think I'd be stupid enough to disable adblock software for their website.

The one with the brother who's girlfriend has a daughter? You are one mate, even if you haven't acted upon it. Yet.

asmr is weird enough but listening to kids doing it is even weirder

I think you are lad you don't have to deny it

Mistook your 98 for the 89 you were replying to,T.B.H.

Unfiltered.

no problem lad there's so much beauty in christianity tbh
1 Corinthians 13:11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

You hit the nail on the head, current.
It was bad enough when Wechsler was developing his IQ test, he found that out of 105 tests assessing skills in solving maze-puzzles, involving the most heterogeneous populations throughout the world, 99 showed an incontrovertible male superiority.

Wechsler resolved this type of problem by eliminating all those tests that resulted in findings of significant sex differences.

This is why I value richard Lynn's works highly, he tends to use other tests which correlate highly with IQ and in many cases even higher with G.

I'm a nonce for waiting for her to come of age? That makes no sense, lad.

I'm not a nonce, lad. There is just a different beauty to children than adults. It's nothing sexual. It's like appreciating art.

Use colour IDs, you mong. Lad.

yeah i dont think she really knows what shes doing tbh
if asmr isnt done right it just sounds like normal whispering

Just ask for Jesus to come into your life. It's that simple.
You only have everything to gain.

Oh all the oddest developments, the evengelical Channer is gotta be one of the weirder ones. Though I am happy to see the truth of God, even if I haven't quite accepted Christ into my life as of yet.

It turns out he isn't a Jew, he just looks massively Jewish. The Inbetweeners is a Jew's dream, though, with its humour revolving around sex, vomit and shit.

Kraftwerk are brilliant.

This must have been written in response to mummy posters

wew

yeah plus they do change the definitions and WISC norm scores every time the DSM gets revised
basically most IQ scores are utter trash anyway, meant to measure how many deviations you are above or below the average
if you want to be a genius go take an IQ test in Ethiopia, you'll probably score 220 or something compared to the post durg niggers
take the same test in Japan though and you'll get an average score

Are you sure? He was in that other show too that was about actual jews having dinner once a week. It had the ugly horse faced dyke from black books in it too.

why were you so late to the thread lad?

His sanity is held together with chewing gum and a rubber band I think.

Amazing that someone so pathetic can be so arrogant at the same time, making me think he's bound to lose it at any moment.

maybe it's providence that i heard that verse recently.

VPN, lad. No bullies.

I think Rose Leslie is lovely tbh lads.

it is weird but madness manifests itself in many forms remember

He seems to be considering drinking piss on camera because he thinks it'll get rid of us…

Richard Lynn really is ahead of his time by converting test scores such as the SAT, GRE, TIMSS, GCSE etc into meaningful "IQ" scores.

So you're grooming her then?

L.O.L….

No. tbh I'd prefer to find some other girlfriend, but I'll keep an eye on her as she grows up.

They should ask the 48% how they feel about democracy.

Funnily enough, he says he's not Jewish but thinks they cast him in Friday Night Dinner on the assumption he was: radiotimes.com/news/2014-06-20/naked-dads-ketchup-sandwiches-and-more-ponderings-from-the-friday-night-dinner-cast

YEEEEEEEEEEEES
THIS IS THE PIC I REQUESTED DAYS AGO

I LOVE YOU LAD

God I hope he does it so we can relay the footage onto his dad and get him sectioned.

twitter.com/KeithJahans/with_replies

His dad checks this account regularly too.

according to ancient sources grooming a child to become your perfect woman is the only way to attain a perfect woman
you'll fuck it up though, mentally scar her and go to prison for being a nonce because you have none of the requirements unfortunately

My pleasure, love you too lad.

Yeah. I suck when it comes to people and life tbh. If only my parents had raised me properly.

What's more, rather than just being a nonce, he's a fat one too.

Watch some grooming tutorials on youtube lad you can do it I believe in you

What will be fashionable to wear when Britain is fixed, lads? Will men wear hats again?

Burqa for women and arabian dresses for men

A gas mask

yeah big steel ones with radar dishes on top so ZOGmedia can be streamed straight into your frontal lobes

Well, user., the fact of the matter is that Anglican has a wide range of tradition and morality as well apparently.

As far as the Church's future…do you know that globalism acts as a big vacuum in the sky which makes some people act a little "light in the loafers", user.? It is hoped that when the E.U. is a distant memory, then things will have settled down.

We will all be wearing National Action masks.

lads how can I be cured of my affliction ?

do Anglican's pray to saints or have or have woman bisiops?

some say prayer but i prefer diving head first into oncoming traffic

Your question is easily researched and discovered. Why do you need me?

Yes
Praying to saints is a personal thing but Anglican churches encourage the veneration of saints

Lads I can't help but feel that no matter what I do I'm always seen as that weird guy in whatever group I'm in. It's a horrible feel…..

Nope

Is Jahans mainstream now? I just heard him being talked about on the daily shoah. I thought he was Brit/pol/'s own precious lolcow.

Will he ever return to us, lads?

I always thought the bible didn't allow women bishops and also i don't like saints. it seems like idol worship to me tbh

just don't fap, lad

Yes, this is cuckchan /pol catalog atm

Nah TRS has been dealing with him for a while.

Weird dubs lad.

Is there a British Ben Shapiro lads? He's quite comfy, entertaining entry level redpills material tbh.

Lad how can you stand his voice?

Idk. I just don't mind it. Might be because I'm 1/64th Jewish tbh.

he has become gondola :DDDDDD

was literally thinking just that

Meme it lad.

I would picture it more as that scene from American History X where he curb stomps the guy.

pssssssssht.

Get on our level.

KILLDOZER WHERE ARE YOU?

Prepare to here this dogshit everywhere on the radio lads

Hear*

NO

Joke's on you lad I'm about to blow up all my local popular radio stations

GCHQ BY THE TIME YOU STOP ME IT'LL BE TOO LATE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NIGEL FARAGE HAS MADE ANIME REAL

HANG ON A MINUTE

Uh oh. This won't go down poorly at all.

Also

2:17

I FUCKING KNEW IT

passing this one on tbh
if theres no
BASED NA gondolas
by the time i check later ill make one but for now passing this torch on

Dis gon be good

why is trump wearing a rabbi scarf?
hes got hebrew on his neck

So implying it was deserved because black victim complex?

Cant stand this cunt aswell as the entire boy better know crew, the have completely shit on the grime scene

archive.is/47G2s

Allow dat fam.

>matched with the 18yo 7/10

How did I do lads?

31 yo NEET here

LOWE IT WITH THE RACISM FAM

Till you get a date, phone calls don't mean much.

Why not actually try and make a real relationship

Fuck this fat nigger.

I hate how triumphant they are. Fucking state is a joke. Faggots complicit in the Brazilification of Europe.

What do you mean it wasn't your looks? Are you catfishing her lad?

On another note, I've got odds of 13/5 for Donald Trump winning the election, if I put £200 down I'll get £720 back, it's the best odds out there I could find. Question is, should I go for it now or wait? Do you think his odds will get better or worse?

Where lad?

Wait for a rigged poll after a debate, you'll get better odds chum.

Thread needs more Brexit salt lads

This

I wanna bet on it too

And you should probably bet now since Hillary is getting in deeper shit and Trump has just sucked off the jews and Mexicans

He's gonna win it

If he is going to win i can't say I'd expect the odds getting better

Betfair Exchange

oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2016/winner

I'm a bit wary about waiting until after the debates as it could go either way, Trump is a good debate and Hillary has a lot of scandals he'll throw at her. I'm just unsure at this point.

Bookielad here, the price is currently shortening.

I got 3/1 on Trump at Ladbrookes a few weeks ago, stuck 35 quid on it.

Still as says, it will take one big event to get a better price

Yes, LARPing as a someone reasonably handsome and with a job. I could turn into such guy within two years if I wanted to. This conversation was the longest one I've ever head with a real woman.

Guys did the new MDE come out?

Where was that taken from?

Lad don't make me feel these proxy feels again

So why haven't you lad?

I know lad, but bookies go off polling data mostly.

They said we'd Bremain due to the odds and Brexit won.

looks like half/pol/

Its a holiday in america, its on break till next week

It is only recently that I want to change things around and not end up depressed as fuck, useless cunt, and fat prick - Gordon style.

I know the feeling lad. Understood.

Seize the opportunity sooner rather than later.

As a gay black Jew, Brit/pol/ is a place where I can go and meet like minded people without feeling ostracized. Thanks, Brit/pol/.

I will improve.

FOR GOD, QUEEN, AND THE COUNTRY

based steiner

Yanks out

The Yank NEETs are waking up.

Half/pol/ can't be that cucked

Thanks lad, I think I'll put a little money on, not much but some for now, if the odds get better I can put more on later.

When's the last time you visited?

They support the Tories m8

Kinda upsetting.

That's a pretty good Nige moment

Believe me lad, their Brit/pol/ worships Sharia May and hates Enoch now. Rotten to the core.

I'm so jealous of MillenialWoes now he's high-fived Nige and I haven't

About a year ago, never stayed long just glanced then for some reason I can't remember I jumped here.

Fucking hell

How can they hate Enoch?

BASED NA?

It was in the reign of George III that the aforesaid personages lived and quarreled; good or bad, handsome or ugly, rich or poor they are all equal now

Well they're not that cucked but they are pretty cucked.

They're cucked in strange ways where Yanks really can't handle the banter and can't handle Europeans, I saw a Sven bully one with the 60% meme and the Yank had a meltdown.

It's like a different world.

your mom hates you

When he was Health Minister he imported some labourers from the commonwealth to man the NHS. He was also a significant figure in the decriminalisation of homosexuality. Therefore literally everything else he ever did was irrelevant and he is le ebin cugold shill.

STUNNING AND BRAVE

The police legitimately sicken me.

I hope so

I don't understand this

Its populated by what are essentially Redditors.

Channers had developed their own kind of personality and culture which has been massively damaged over the last few years on 4chan. Holla Forums is closer to the old chan culture but even here is quite different to the 4chan of old.

I honestly don't feel like I belong on 4chan anymore. The culture has changed too much.

kek, the yanks here are pretty thin skinned as well.

First time I'm not called a yank tbh lad

They're Holla Forums-tier morons who only spew the latest memes in a desperate attempt to fit in. Go to the current thread. I guarantee less then half of the posts will be even close to on topic.

So its no surprise that Muhammed is the most popular baby boy name (and not ranked by combining variations) in London but why the East Midlands as well this year? I don't know much about the East Midlands.

Birmingham = Northern London

Like I said lad.

Cucked in strange and perculiar ways.

Fair point. They're saying about us what they said about cuckchan back in the day, about how it's all child porn. Now they say it's all edgy.

Yeah but to the point where they can't banter a Sven the fuck out over 60%?

Lemme fix that SMELLY DUMB YANK SCUM

Oh wait I misread East as West, ignore my post

Poor Ted tbh

Genius of our time.

Try this for an answer.

Oh I read it wrong, I thought it was the East Midlands but it was actually the West Midlands. Right, no surprises here

Oh sweet fucking Christ I've been preparing for this.

Comedy gold tbh

Even if he was he'd be too busy in the cuck-shed to have any meaningful relationship with you

Gibs site lad

datashine.org.uk

Ta chum.

Now it's time to get autistic about battle deployments.

God damn it.

This will be depressing.

Perhaps another night

Most of the large cities are lost. There are only a few left which don't have a mosque. Even a fucking cathedral city Lichfield has this bloody disgrace.

I will bet at Ladbrokers. Just walkin and place £100 on Trump.

I looked at lad brookes, the odds there get you about 50 pound less in return though.

My city had the first mosque in all of UK but we don't have that many Muslims. Not that many ethnics either but it'll come for us eventually.

Seems like fringe towns are our survival.

We 4G now.

youtube.com/watch?v=dEkV1yyUHWU

UK? More like WewK tbh.

I just don't trust online bookies so much.

Post yours, lads.

I can see why, these websites are shite, stability wise, keep crashing on me. I'm really uneasy about putting any money up at the moment.

at least we will be safe in the kebabining

tbf that's good tbf

Should we kick non-white countries out of the Commonwealth?

So any lad here with money needs to spring on it the minute the last brick of the mosque is built? Hell of a way to deter them it seems.

Think they'll stay and fight?

Wew lad so you live in what was it, Woverton? Jahans mentioned he lived in the place where the first mosque in the UK was built, and judging by his politics it matches up that there's not much diversity TM. You live near him? Is that you, Alex?

I find the thumbnail too annoying to play the video tbh. Are there people left that do not feel the same? How do leftists even exist? I cannot relate in any way to a someone who is not immediately irritated by the sight of this thumbnail, much less a person who endeavours to defend any of this. How bloody typical that more or less every leftist is avowedly anti-christian.

Lad, the first mosque ever built in the UK is in Liverpool.

I can't fucking stand it here, it's like Mini Brazil despite being majority white. Pick a random ethnicity and I can assure you we have one somewhere in the city.

That's how the muslims work. It is the same scenario in every country.

Alex used to live in Wolverhapton while he studied at W. Uni. He is back in Woking with his dad. We found his home address about two weeks ago.

not bad tbh

It reminds me of this.

Hillary has tiny crowds, they can't even fill a town hall and she needs aides to help her up a small flight of house stairs, is there something they're not telling us about her health?
I seriously doubt she'll have the stamina to go against the God Emperor during the 3 live debates.

Who got that 1747 tory feeling?

CRASHING THIS EU WITH NO SURVIVORS
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/09/03/brexit-shock-threatens-to-do-far-more-damage-to-the-european-eco/

Nice lad

Wolverhampton, lad. Wolverton is a constituent town of the Bucks New Town Hellhole.

i think we had a conversation a couple of months ago after brexit tbh

in the states we refer to it as "pussy"

+1 for quivering quim

We may well have done, I'm here quite alot

only old people still watch fox jews

There's no need for a possessive apostrophe when talking about something that belongs to "it" as you would a person or more specific noun.

Who /latenightfeels/ here?

Oy vye you grammer nazi,

see

Yesterday I saw my ex with a new guy, so don't worry lad we are all lonely here

I'll never see my ex again, she lives on the other side of the world. Good feels.

Well, there are a few of us who have gfs. Like the OKC user, and some other lads. Bull-tripfag has a family.

Is that an EU flag?

At least you're intending on improving, mate. That's good to hear.

>All my ex ever does is post new pictures of her cuddling her bulgarian bf in the park with heart pictures

Fixed, tbh.

sad feels user

here have a song about women dating gorillas…a common trend today

any of you lad's seen this shit.

Lads… the memes are real.

Speak for yourself, loser.

Rothschild flag

So thats why he was crying on brexit night

He can't get his polish fuckbois anymore

Thank you!

memes are real, never doubt

It's like I said earlier about the trannies IRL. I don't expect the internet to cross over with real life so seamlessly.

This is the generation of the cat ladies. I mean I wonder if her cuck husband knows about all this stuff? Marrying a woman passed 30 is just suicide.

Mental illness abounds.

Are memes dreams or nightmares, lad?

Post them lad.

good

So it is an EU flag? :^)

archive

archive.fo/5cil2

No lad.

Too risky tbh

Memes are what you'll make of them.

If you sit on your ass and do nothing like a fucking Gordon, they are your nightmares. If you take action and decide to improve they are your dreams.

no more cheap eastern european boypussy for him

It looks like an EU flag, but it has yellow arrows thingy on it. Like in

Well, our memes and real life crossover seamlessly because we refuse noise, we only accept signal.

Places like Faceberg and Twatter have too much noise to be considered signal you see.

That and magic. Brit/pol/ is blessed by Kek.

Lads, I placed a bet on paddy power for trump to win at odds of 5/2 and I got a £30 free bet. I've never gambled in my life before, not even on the lottery or one penny machines, is this how they suck you in? Free crack then you're hooked. fug.

Trips seem to confirm it's how they get most gamblers.

Know when to walk away, but if you can match bet, use it to your advantage.

Bet on Trump again.

Well I don't think I'll be using the free bet I'll be honest. I don't know anything about sports, and the politics section is tiny. I might use the free bet on the next UKIP leader, but the odds are for Diane James. I might put it on Lisa Duffy as she seems to be everywhere.

Go on lad give us one

If she wins, we're all fecked.

just bet on Trump again

here's something to hold you over till then
SAM HYDE at ART Uni
this shit is top tier

Lad if I bet on her it doesn't mean I support her, it just means I think she might win. I completely agree if she gets in UKIP are fucked to hell and back though.

I didn't know you could do multiple bets? I'll try it.

They're all specific to my family. But the most bizzare one is how my great-grandfather stole his name from someone else, and now my mum's side of the family has a surname that in reality, has only been around for 3 generations.

I have to do this lad. Don't get along with the cunt though tbh. Stepmothers will do that. Prick.

Bad idea.

Never looked at Vaz and thought he'd be into stuff like this but I am not shocked that a member of the establishment engages in such behaviour. I don't feel anything. Modern Britain courses through my veins and it makes me feel nothing. Nothing at all.

I found out that my mum had an abortion when her first boyfriend left her

king of big dog

I know it might look stupid, but the £40 is my bet, and the 3 separate £10 bets are the free ones, it didn't although you to use them all at once so that's why I've got 4 bets there. I'll probably put another one on around the debates. But if he wins I'm looking at a neat little amount. If he loses I'm only down £40 for now. I can take that loss no problem. But I'm not gambling anymore lads. I don't see the point in it if you're doing it every week.

I've got stories more fucked up, but I couldn't tell you them, because then I could be identified.

It really is, even if it's being a big softie with you, it could fucking destroy you.

In fact it did, got excited to see me and decided to give me a surprise hug, knocked me arse over tit and I broke a knuckle. Best bone break of my life

Did your mum fuck her uncle or you a different guy?

My mum did not fuck her uncle.

At least our parent will never be as bad as that user's I guess

This is a fallacy. Nobody that could ID you is on Brit/pol/. Even if there was someone, this board is the most dox reluctant of all Holla Forums.

I remember trying to get the board to attack a libcunt I got doxed on /baphomet/ and they wouldn't bother.

FEELS

I just feel sad for the lad in this picture.

Don't, they're rich. Warwick has a wife and two midget children. The other one Peter dicklick is also rich and gets all the pussy he wants.

Gordon's archive is almost ready

That's a fucking harsh thing for that girl to do. I'm guessing this happened in UK because although North American girls are cunts, they aren't deliberately malicious like this girl is.

If that manlet travelled to the American midwest he'd do well and wouldn't have to deal with whores that despise him for no reason other than his height.

t. 6'1" man that notices height being relatively unimportant to women.

If the gay bishop doesn't do gay sex, is he even sinning?

I mean I feel sad for this lad

Even the unlisted vids?

Is AoT vidya game worth it or is it shite? Looks a bit autistic tbh.

Not as bad as I thought it'd be.

Appreciate it lad.

Dicklick has kids too.

I don't, it serves him right for going out nightclubbing with trying to pick up slags who have the i.q. of chimps.

Virtue Sinning

Do they lick his dick?

His kids? I hope not.

I'm downloading the whole channel with youtube-dl. Have you got links to his unlisted videos?

I'm downloading in 480p quality. Most of his videos were over 600MB so I thought it is a bit excessive for watching a fat sperg.

Maybe he licks their dicks?

I'm sure he is pro-refugees in his ass.

It's Hollywood so I don't doubt it.

But I imagine his kids are more the type to get MK ULTRA'd into becoming the new Jaden Smith types.

i hope you can do better than that

wow family of cuckolds

Are his kids normal or do they also have defects?

Hold on lad, I don't think Pakis were in country when your Grandmother was of breeding age. Pakis weren't in England before 1997 (could be wrong) and were considered Indian up until 1956 or whenever that shithole country was mistakenly created.

Just think about what a fucked up time we live in.

How a nice looking blonde haired, blue eyed, intelligent girl can essentially throw all that away because of liberalism. I mean she's done a lot but will those memories be of any comfort now that she's beyond having kids?

Of course not.

The worst thing is she'd think I was a monster for lamenting this loss. The idea that she should be a mother being so repellent that to suggest that somebody should have kids is a violent act of oppression.

I see many women like this. In another time they would have been prize wives and had loving families.

Liberalism is a cancer of the soul.

Fucking hell

pakis were about

ANTI-WHITE ALIEN DESTROYED

KEK is with us. Degenerate pro-migrants, open borders KEITH VAZ on suicide watch

Probably do lad. His daughter looks Asianish.

I'm gonna guess dwarfism and a bit of autism.

I've so many family shames. Career criminals, murderers, domestic abusers, including incestual rape. One time when mother was drunk she rambled on in a happy, mocking tone about some things in front of a girl I dated in secondary/6th form who I thought I was quite in love with and going to marry. Fucking hate her for that. I don't think she told anyone, but I couldn't bring myself to mention it and ask her how she felt about it. I think it had something to do with her leaving me a few weeks after though. We'd been together 3 years. Lost our virginity to each other. Though there's a few other things to consider. I was not perfect and treated her badly on and off and made her distressed over a couple of things. One time I did kill her cat with a loose paving stone in front of her because I was mad at her. Can't remember over what. And I sort of molested her 13 year old sister and she found out. But she had said she'd forgiven me. Weird how women are sometimes, she was quite a lot more mad at her little sister for seducing me. I made the advancements. I don't think she deliberately meant to arouse me when she wandered around their house in underwear when I was over. She was just a little simple. Very pretty face though. The girl I was dating was very pretty too but her sister was a different sort of pretty. Kind of feel like a pedo looking back though because she didn't have a womanly/becoming womanly body like her sister. Lovely soft skin and little bum but no shapely hips or any tits. I liked… playing with her though.

related song from the tortured Roy Orbison and the Travelling Wilburys

>tfw two of his sons died in a house fire

Fuck off you degenerate. Go to Holla Forums with your edginess.

wew lad

twitter.com/farshnuke/status/772239605856886788

Kill yourself tbh

Not even being edgy, end your life

>tfw we're all descended from the son of a female chicken rustler, who was born in prison

Oh Keith, you fell for the boipucci meme

On Holla Forums they're all telling lies. I'm not. I'm moral now anyway. Not going to blogpost further but it was relevant to the post I replied to.

Are you the cannibal?

Also, link to this news story

Gambling is immoral, lad.

Which family?

see

So his career is dead?

THANK YOU BASED DAILY MIRROR

Grey family

kek

The joke is that the Rothschilds control the world m8

No. Just some other Tor poster.

WE ARE BECOMING ONE

I want nothing to do with you, and my family despite being fucked up, still functions.

Gordon thinks this is viable

OH KEITH YOU FUCKING BUMMER

HOW DID NOBODY REALISE WHEN YOU WERE AGAINST THE POPPER BAN

THIS IS GOLD

Brit/pol/ had a hard life tbh

Pick one. My family's just more open and honest about it.

Roommate rousing levels of laughter. Thanks lad. I'm guessing you're American?

We just bury our shit and it only comes out when we're all hammered (and my dad and I are the only ones who get hammered together due to health issues) outside of that, we at least pretend to be on good terms.

No, I'm English.

It does have 12 points on it.

(Checked)

HOLY SHIT!!!

Haven't laughed this hard since pic related.

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

I've made my peace with it lad.

You take what you can and you apply it IRL.

that little qt will grow up one day and get getting schlonged by chad and she will see some lonely NEET walk by her apartment and she will remember that man, on that day for a minute and then she will shrug and go back to sucking chad's 24 inch python

I never asked for this

Holy shit this is gold, this cunt has been all over for the past two decades at the forefront of the fight against 'racism' and destroying white identity. It turns out he's a rent boy fucker, a gay Muslim/ hindu whatever the fuck he is, pajeet shitskin, fucking eastern European prostitutes. Wow, how the mighty have fallen. If this isn't on the news tomorrow then it's a cover up.

It's probably enough for an entire conspiracy blog of its own.

Get it to Alex Jones, stat!

fucking cunt was probably shorter than him but just wearing heels tbh. stupid fucking cunt

Never seen that cap tbh, kekked though.

Uh oh.

Joosten though, what a qt.

Blimey, normally I feel a bit bad when someone's private life is exposed like this, if only for his wife and kids' sake, but this fellow has sleaze running through him like Blackpool rock:

Mother of God, I cannot unsee this!

Anyone posted this yet lads?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-37256275

No lad, this man has been heading committees destroying man white working class lads up and down the country for over 20 years. He's known as Keith Vaz the Spaz for a reason. He was also one of the cunts most in favour for mass immigration under Tony Blair, being the poster shitksin for it how integration can work and chairing committees how 'racism' of whites can be stamped out in London.

Based Norfolk

So looks like we cracked the Rotheschild EU code lads.

When will the Jewish death squads come for us?

Yes they are too fucking energetic for their size. Imagine what it would do to a paki.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Vaz

Reminder that this wont be big news tomorrow nor will he resign because we live in the United Queendom of Glorius Tolerance and Islam

Yeah the afflicted usually don't know they're sick Beeb.

Chads have 5.5 inch "pythons". It's their 104 IQ that makes them so relatable and intoxicating to pleb women.

Oh dear they haven't adopted western pseudo science regarding lgbt queers yet?

Exactly this, Let's see if the news actually cover it. I'm betting if they do they'll just o a courtesy mention not a big story like it is.

soon i guess

They say mental illness is taboo in their culture (kek) or some shit lad.

I dunno I can't fucking make out what they're trying to say.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-36489893

They have to report it because it's a massive conflict of interest.

lads why are all the people in gov't so disgustingly hypocritical?

It's to reinforce the narrative that mental illness causes terrorism, not Islam

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-36824927

This is a similar one about Japan and depression with weeb images.

I'm not saying they won't, I'm saying how they'll cover it, give it a mere mention at the end of their news 'and also keith vaz has been accused of sleeping with escorts, onto the weather next'
Something like that.

They believe they are above the law, especially cunts like Keith Spaz who have the media, as well as the political elite behind him. They think they literally are Gods among plebs.

Is that Guerrero? The spic Tony Robbins?

I get that but most are these are Pajeets.

Just a scapegoat for a headline I'm guessing?

Reading this is like an acid dream.

They are just flesh pawns of highers powers.

They believe in nothing.

I struggle to understand this too, but it seems that people that get to power via the democratic process are narcissistic, self motivated virtue signalers. Yet another reason to abolish democracy and go back to an absolute monarchy in which men that really care about their people(country) can be appointed without having to meme bullshit to the masses in order to be elected.

Recommend me some non-fiction, lads. Preferably something relevant.

Reflections on the Revolution

Equal parts disgusted and depressed

Crown & Country

Basically they want every culture to conform to a nice respectable, BBC-approved, globalist Jew culture, so they hire diversity to write articles posing the question as to why these diverse cultures aren't all enlightened like us yet. The implication is that there is a problem here and it can be fixed by everyone becoming the same.

Is this the Brit/pol/ anthem?

Yeah tbh

I just checked BBC news, no mention of it, and it's not on the red button anywhere. Perhaps it's on their website?

On another topic, they have a nigger, two cucks and a foreign woman 'debating' the effect of Brexit, all are pro btw and are saying things like '2 milion people are coming to Europe, you expect 1 country to deal with this? No we have to take them all in as Europeans together'
Thanks BBC for the impartiality you're hosting.

I'm going to post Gordon on >>>Holla Forums

Adulthood actually redpilled me a bit tbh.

Hope this does the same.

Ahh got it lad.

BBC needs dresdened

You'll want some of Dr Johnson's, user.

samueljohnson.com/thepatriot.html

the rising tide of color
t. lothrop stoddard

Removing niggers from the planet, damn i bet that felt satisfying as fuck.

>>>Holla Forums647047

Somalians.

The worst kind.

Like some hell spawn of Paki and Nigger

The news channels aren't at all mentioning not even a snippet of the Keith Vaz rent boy fucker story, They're all going on about the G20, every news channel there is.

NEW GORDON

My positive comment got approved and got several likes.

Think I'm done with Gordon tbh.

A man can only handle so much autism.

alt-right is trying hard

It's one I made on his Zarking Triggered video before. I just went to check and it was never approved. REEEEEEEEEE.
Going to have to be more tactful or just shorter in what I type up for this new video.

I leave positive, uplifting comments and then dislike the video.

He's such a fucking faggot.

He's a mixed race abomination.

The literal "Last man".

How come is he mixed race?

I like Zods Advice.

Such a great film, I love that scene tbh

Holla Forums took the bait

LOCAL

First comment is me.

REEEEEEEEEE STOP MAKING THIS FAGGOT INTO AN E-CELEB

what fan fic

is that duck going to be ok

Why is it called Green Nothing Productions?
What does that mean?

cheers lads

re - there is a noticeable overlap of people between Holla Forums and Holla Forums

he is insulting Our Pepe

He has Iranian in him.

so this is where the Jahans part comes into play

I thought I was told before the General election by all the mainstream parties minus UKIP that the EU had no such armed forces of any kind, and no wish to integrate any nations into one. So what the fuck is this?

What's the EU, lad?

GORDON'S ARCHIVE IS COMPLETE

what next?

Facts are bigoted tbh.

Nice lad, now you turn off the computer and go to sleep tbh

Lad I don't browse Holla Forums often, you posted the link itt.

I wonder how he'd react if he found out about it.

Pretty sure it's French and Dutch military footage with unrelated EU stuff inbetween.

i will probably upload his ramblings to archive.org

it was an automated process, but you're right… it's getting late

Gordon's first videos:
farshnuke's QuickCapture Video - Sat 28 Mar 2009 16_46_10 PDT-rANlfTGi0E0.mp4
farshnuke's webcam recorded Video - Fri 26 Jun 2009 03_44_31 PDT-2r3v3CS1QuY.mp4
random stuff-cTIt92WfJr0.mp4
random space battle-lxoDHreRg20.mp4
vlog 1 part 1-oXps_E6cBuY.mp4
Vlog2part a-y1g2NszCNwc.mp4
Vlog2partb-WIdJAq4mrdk.mp4
vlog2partc-KD8y8DvrdMk.mp4
vlog3live-KdHUL1eIvvA.mp4
blog 1-aHyHc4cgR9w.mp4
vlog 4 live (ish)-NYT9mWQVnE8.mp4
vlog6partb-EgT3D7H2_Ic.mp4
test1-Zo-zC33NdEk.mp4
Review flash 1 8th doctor and stuff-6bBdpbZdsFk.mp4
Thank you friends and subscribers-kandV1ylltw.mp4
Wednesday 2.divx-axnp0nPrZg4.mp4
Wednesday 3-lAbnfu72P4w.mp4
Update before the major updates-2BRog4F2SEE.mp4
christmas eve vlogage part 1–QEb-Acoi0I.mp4
MOV01184.AVI–TaSsH23f-M.mp4
Explanations and music-sqjq6jIHirA.mp4
Bored. DA, Knight rider and commissions-L1Bjwy4cJSU.mp4
A message to my future self from the recent past-6EGVxKnPYnM.mp4
party, cold and boredom-LMFM9GZJPlI.mp4
Think of the possibilities-WFRkKILoCdY.mp4
3PW - Temporal Paradox-ZRCKwgHr6XA.mp4
Halloween special-ybBEb2Mcxbg.mp4
Quick update-e5jlDvT1rcU.mp4
Kindle and baldness-bvSr6Il0rHE.mp4
New webcam-7Hy6v-HrGxM.mp4
A Catch In Continuity-6k44YOU5FrE.mp4
A Catch In Continuity is no more-MwABDPjEr4Q.mp4
dance-TluQ4PpbYJk.mp4
Nicholas Courtney - The Brigadier-DL4wk7u0mdM.mp4
4 ways you can make the world better and 1 shameless plug-xOoQeLIWtFs.mp4
Tales of the Unusual - Frank's trip to the moon-OIp-ZlLnMc8.mp4

It's not the point lad, even if the footage is out of context, there are clear E.U. flags and banners on warships, armed officers, patrolmen and police.

On an unrelated topic, here's some turkroaches getting BTFO by the marxist kurds.

I will listen to Gordon's ramblings while falling asleep.

Good night!

That can't be good for you.

Kek

I don't know what's worse.
Gordon makes these videos or I watch them.

It's tenuously related but that's reminded me of this movie.

It disturbed me when I was a normie and I wondered why someone made it. Not sure how I'd feel now. I don't even need to check. 99% certain kikes were behind it.

imdb.com/title/tt1984153/

BOMBER HARRIS
DO IT AGAIN
BBC HQ

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_Empire_Loyalists

top lel

Can some webm wizard sample maniacal laughter Jahans?

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7NVidVmrXvQ#t=2020

WEW EVEN NEWER NEW GORDON VIDEO

damn, only 7m

was about to get comfy

Jahans, how long have you been lurking Holla Forums?

8ch.net/tech/res/647047.html

See

Wew lad. Also, did the date on the video not give it away it wasn't Gordon?

dark times lads

atew

Bless you lad.

Someone is bumping all the old threads. Probably in an attempt to get flood the catalog with Brit/pol/ threads in a D&C attempt.

Grant Mitchell has found himself in Syria with the kurds, where's Phil?

Here's to any anons that have to deal with having stepmothers. I feel you lads.

I hope Farage can be PM soon.

Wew

Here's to you user and lad, Rest forever here in our farts,
The last and final whiff is yours,
That agony is your triumph.

Is he blaming us for ordering pizzas to his address…

That wasn’t us.

When the fug did someone make that webm?

Might of been 4/pol/

Must have been, or TRS forum fags.

Why is everyone blaming us for everything all of a sudden, we are a board of peace.

Lad, what would happen if you woke up at this time thirsty anyway?

Are you the lad who lives in an ambulance?

They're scapegoating us, just like Hitler did to the Jews.
:^)

Wut? I'm doing an all nighter to sort out my sleeping pattern. Everyone else is asleep though. Don't want to wake them getting a drink. Who lives in an ambulance here?

Lads, I think we MEMED the BBC too much.

POO IN THE FLUE, PAJEET

Is this one Phil?

Some lad has a comfy ambulance in his back garden; it's his bedroom tbh.

If you can't get to the kitchen without waking people up you should have planned better and had sufficient water set by.

I preferred it when cuckchan got all the attention tbh

Kek

He is highly intoxicated.

Tbh I should have planned for this. Only about an hour to wait now though.

About to argue with some lefties that several countries in Africa were founded by whites. South Africa is one, right?

He fights for us.

I was camping for a while recently, people called pooing in a self-dug hole a poo with a view, kek

\Alcoholic loser here. Want Brit/pol/ to reply to me with a (you).

Fuck off.

Drunk loser reporting in.

Anyone here?

Why are you lads killing the Welsh?

If's not one thing it's another with you insufferable bullies. Hands off the Welsh!!

twitter.com/ANP14

wtf is this gay shit?

Yanks are so vulgar.

Where to begin with this? Perhaps rather than opaquely summarising this nonsense, couched in philosophical language, it is basically the equivalent of:

and you're wondering why people hate you? ffs

you can tell this moron doesnt know anything about science
we are decades away from developing nanotechnology and probably centuries away from using nanites to alter germ line and somatic cells at a molecular level to turn people into mutants

If his prediction is true, I want to be one if them

It won't be true though.
In the future trans* will be viewed the same way lobotomy is today.
Its entirely a money-driven push.

It was really cruel of them to out this video in the internet tbh

Nah, lad, it'd be better to make him one of them.

Because they desire to be on the 'right side of history'.

Eh, I'm not too triggered at this, she's saying it in a disgusted way.

There is a distinctly illiberal tone to the whole thing. I used to be into transhumanism and feminism when I was in my teens and early twenties. However, I always considered that it was a choice and something that could also augment the given, rather than some sort of fascistic mind-meld extermination of the human race.

It's the kind of fetishism a teenager would have for technology. They're going to get left waiting for a long time. I actually secretly wish for a new dark age, just to piss off the transhumanists, or something like a ceiling to computational power that takes centuries to overcome. A lot of them really succumb to a sort of exponential fallacy, in believing that everything is just going to skyrocket forever and ever.

thought she was in anaphylactic shock at first, it's disgusting

Fetish of being a lazy sod and waiting for the rest if the world to make your life better

Hier Kameraden.

Lmao faggit

Most of the feminist critique of technology, particularly with respect to femininity or say feminine simulacra in tech products, is simply that. An endless whine that this or that is oppwessif, and it should be made to suit a feminist niche view of the world, which in turn is mostly facilitated by males. It is a rhetoric based entirely around entitlement and whining. They never stop to consider that rationality or one's worldview is based mostly on biological constraints.

I delivered
its shit but i delivered

When video game engines became open, leasable platforms, rather than exclusive developments, women started getting involved in whining and making video games. Making their fucking indie games. Wherever women tend to be, they tend to be there, whining, almost like it was some sort of inborn expression of will.

Smh. I knew his parents didn't raise him properly. I told you it was the parents' fault

Love it, lad

He's probably lying to help create his victim complex that his depression and slave morality desperately need.

Also normal people have a natural revulsion to dead things. Pretty creepy.

Self pitying NEET scum should fuck off tbh

'I'm getting very horny. I want you': Married >Labour grandee Keith Vaz 'met male prostitutes in his London flat and wanted sex drug (after telling them he was a washing machine salesman called Jim)'

archive.is/69Rpk

Autistic man children do need severe guidance and someone to keep them in line though, this site and thread are fuckin proof of that

Exactly, lad. It just seems like our parents' generation somehow forgot how to raise children.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Good morning! I took your advice on board.

That may be true, but if you're an adult man you need to take responsibility for your own life.

Can't stand these self-pitying NEETs whinging all the time

Leave me alone, lad…

You know he is right >>>/improve/

It's the hollywood nazis.

They are always so foul-mouthed.

What is brit/pol/'s stance on Israel?

Nuke it from orbit

tbh

Leave the kikes and sandniggers to kill each other, don't watch the TV, no free lunch for them, if they piss us off then Harris them. I don't like zionists because they're hypocrites.

We do too much to appease Israel at the moment.

He's not got the balls or charm for it tbh.

NIPS ARE ANGRY ABOUT BREXIT LADS

REVENGE FOR SINGAPORE

Why are they all white?

I still don't get the logic behind, "masculine presenting people showing up for work in dresses". Surely someone who is presenting as masculine, i.e. actively presenting one's self as masculine, would be wearing male clothing and attempting to act in a male fashion? I'm probably fruitlessly trying to look for consistency where there is none tbh. However, it would be like an sjwcuck to mix up activity and one's nature into some sort of protoplasmic dysteleological glop.

This. Let the Jews fend for themselves. The nappy-wetting weirdos will soon change their tune when they realise how much they depend on us.

their newspeak means something like this lad

>"look, mom, I posted it again!"

Wow, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu has really let herself go.

>"we're facing "racism" today"
>"YE WELL DAT DUZN MEK UP FOR DA 6 GORILLION YEERZ OF WHYT WAYCIZM"

wew that's some heavy cultural appropriation of noble scottish traditional dress

I stopped reading after there. The Greeks had the same gods as the Phoenicians, (excluding the Semitic gods) and literally believed both peoples were descended from the gods.

YOU TELL THEM GORDO

Kek its Ladybaby a gimmich idol band

i thought that was kilts not crossdressing maids

lad nearly all gods and goddesses in Europe are descended from Proto-Indo European archetypes

Right-wingers BTFO

Israel's existence causes enormous damage to us as a nation. Their primary goal is the creation of a "Greater Israel" that requires the depopulation of many neighboring nations for sake of stealing their precious arid desert to draw up the Old Testament borders of the promised land.

How they achieve this depopulation is two-fold. First, Jewish interests use their influence in government to support pointless wars and remove functioning government bodies in the region. When the sandniggers start fleeing, they then use their influence to open up our borders for the purpose of mass immigration and refugee asylum so that we'll take the fall for them while they prepare to move in on the newly abandoned territory.

The reason they don't simply conquer by brute force and murder the inhabitants is because it's bad PR. They've managed to warp the "Free Palestine" movement into supporting mass immigration of muslims out of Palestine rather than the destruction of Israel, but they won't be able to pull off that kind of political maneuvering when they're shoahing all of Mesopotamia.

While Israel continues to exist, there will be unending war in the east and unending immigration in the west.

tbh the latter wont end with or without israel
the sandniggers have been trying to rape and raid there way through the forests and lily white virgins of Europe since the dawn of time

I know, even some of the Semitic ones and myths bear a similarity. What I'm trying to say is they didn't borrow the gods of the Phoenicians, its just nonsense. El and Cronus/Saturn are very similar for example.

I'm talking about tartan. I'm sure even a Scotsman wearing the tartan of another clan at one point was illegal. Though I never verified that and it could have just been bullshit I was fed as a child.

they didnt borrow their gods but they did borrow their alphabet
ancient Greek looks like a very fancy version of Phoenician and ancient Hebrew looks like someone tried to copy Phoenician by etching lines into a rock
all non cuneiform semitic alphabets and European alphabets beside runic ones are descended from Egyptian hieratic script

posting it a little early before some d+c shill gets a chance

new thread, fresh links

Some cunt is just going to bump all of the old ones including this one now you know?