Wtf happened to Stephen Colbert? Is he finished?

Wtf happened to Stephen Colbert? Is he finished?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/videos/cnnmoney/2017/05/11/stephen-colbert-mock-termination-letter-comey-draft-jnd-orig-vstan.cnn
tvline.com/2017/05/01/stephen-colbert-donald-trump-monologue-watch-late-show-video/
time.com/4775633/donald-trump-stephen-colbert-cnn-msnbc-chris-cuomo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IF YOU CLAP I WILL CONSIDER THAT A VIOLATION OF THE NAP AND SUMMARILY EXECUTE YOU FOR TRESPASSING ON NBC PROPERTY

Imagine being Colbert and being really into comedy, doing sketch and improv work. You make films like strangers with candy. Then you get your big break with being a daily show correspondent. Making regular money, and maybe getting a career in a major show or movie. But you become know doing an impersonation of a republican. You watch Carrel with a hit tv show. You get to play second fiddle behind stewart, doing a minstrel impression of a man who is already a character. And you do this. For. Years. But finally you get a spot on late night. Finally big leagues with big league pay and big league recognition. Then your ratings arent so good. Rumors circulate of being replaced. Then Trump comes along. Reluctantly you start doing bits about him here and there. Somehow he wins. You still hold out for a bit, but before inauguration day you cave and start doing tons of bits on trump. Reviving shit you thought you left behind to make fun of trump. Doing 10min monologues all about trump. Even bringing him up in fucking interviews. This gets the ratings, and this is now your life. You went from being a caricature of a republican every night to talking endlessly about someone you call a caricature of a human. And there is no escape. This is not an exit.

DIMPLED DWARF HAPPENED.

who gives a shit about this cuck?

This

I AM YOUR GOD!
WORSHIP ME NOW!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Good i hate these narrative pushers sooo much
"no no no stupid audience this was then! you see we like him now!" also really exposes the audience being "brainwashed"

Will people finally start to see through the mental conditioning that is the mainstream media? It can't get more straightforward than that video. A decade ago that would have been considered a parody.

IM COMInG BLUmPF

I think it's pretty funny honestly because they tried to go 1984 irl but that doesn't quite work yet, you can't change who you've always been at war with mid-sentence.

I'm not from USA, I don't watch him, i don't want to give views for him, and i never will watch nothing about him or anyone biased for democrats in these brainwashing propaganda in USA and i hate the leftists in mainstream media of my country who copy the media and news of democrats party like the (((Default))) and ignore all others, basically shilling and making propaganda for democrats in other countries, but still have people who aren't brainwashed by the media in control of some political groups even in these countries.

But I enjoy see him demoralized and become the joke like another retarded democrat exposed in the media since they were used to have total control and monopoly over it and tried to use it to manipulate people for their shit candidates and against the other candidate.

If trump was 100% total communist and marxist, the democrats would be contrarian in the media since they want to elect someone from democrats party and they would try to use everything who they have control or lobby against the president who is not from democrats party.

You see, because DRUMPH did it, it's bad.

Still, totally awkward moment when the narrative-pushing is so clearly exposed.

Klonoald Trudumpf is going down.

Remmber when he went to a Trump rally to try and troll but only got into an empty stadium, made an ass out of himself, and forced to leave? What a life.

I'm surprised he hasn't killed himself by now, to be honest.

Not even meming, how does he live with himself?

The FCC. Coming down on his homophobic donald trump joke.

He has le hipster raised eyebrow cunts on the coasts worshipping him as a 'funnyman'.

can i get a video or story of empty stadium adventure?

Right wing SJW's happened.

DRUMBFLED

>>>/waifuist/

>colbert walks on stage

FRONOLD FROMPHF?!

REEEEEE DEMOCRATS PARTY, HILLARY CLINTON

If Colbert gets fine, comedians will feel like they can't break the FCC rules to call Trump a faggot on TV. Pretty much Holocaust 2 Electric Boogaloo

Stephen Colbert: "If it doesn't fit you must IMPEACH DRUMPF BUMPF MUMPF DUMPF"

crowd explodes in hysterical laughter

DONT YOU DARE CLAP FOR DRUMPF
NOT ONE CLAP OUT OF YOU GOYS

He's such an unprofessional little cunt.

Nasty little thing

U WIL PAY FOR THIS ZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURPG

America's number one Shabbos goy.

Terminal case of memeritis.

I like this. We should keep it.

He could have left the Daily Show at any time. Carrel left that shit show as soon as he could, whereas Colbert couldn't get away from it. He'll forever be known for the Colbert Report.

Can i please get some context at least?

it's a cuckchan meme

no.

cnn.com/videos/cnnmoney/2017/05/11/stephen-colbert-mock-termination-letter-comey-draft-jnd-orig-vstan.cnn

He doesn't even get angry, why is everyone going nuts

yes it is, they have been spamming these nonstop for over two weeks

CORNALD CUMCKF

Nothing is funnier than an angry comedian.

So, where does he get mad, because i just find video of him simply insulting trump.

tvline.com/2017/05/01/stephen-colbert-donald-trump-monologue-watch-late-show-video/

GRIFALD GRUMPFTS

BULBOUS POOOMMPPP!!!!! RRaURRAAAGHHHHHH!!!

PEE PEE POO POO DRUMPFTIE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRH

DOGANAHLD SLOMP!!!1

HORNSWOGGLE KRUMPIT!!!!!!!!!!!

GIVE ME BACK MAI SCOOP YOU COCKHOLSTER FAGGIT

IMPEACH RONALD MCDRUMPFIE NOWW RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRH

I CANT BLEEVE YEW R GONNA DINNER ZDOGNZALGLR GURRUMFHL

BARNOLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDD KRUMFPPPPPPPPPPMFFFHHH

GOBBLED GIMP

RELINQUISH THE NUCLEAR CODES OR PERISH

EXCUSE ME MR KERPLUMPFT?? IMPEACH IMCOMING RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGG POMP

GROMULP J PRUNT

POOOPIE POOPIE WEEWEE TINKLE TINKLE LITTLE TSAR YOU'VE GONE 2 SCOOPS TOO FAR

DADADADADADA
NANANANANANANA
LLAALALALLALALALA
DADADADADADADA

DRUDRUDRUDRUDRU
MPHMPHMPHMPHMPH

RUNNY ASSHOLE J POOMPFT RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SNIFF

HMMM???? POMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFT RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

Retarded in a bad way. F-

>So…

THERE IS NO ESCAPING THIS HELLLL!!
STOP IT B-BLONGALF BUNGPppp!!

>colbert walks on stage

GEEEEEEEEEERUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHFFFFFFHHHPHPHHPHHPUPUPUUU

I HAIFA POO POO and PEE PEE
JEW JEW BEAN

SERIOUSLY WE CANT LET HIM GET
THE NUCLEAR BACKGAMMON CODES

MOGAALLLD J CRUMPF

SKRUMPH HUMPF DUMPFH HARRUMPHHHFFF COCKHOLSTER

GARBLED HOMPF

THE NUCLEAR CODES NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

GERNALDDDDD
….
PPPPUTTIN

SHMERGLED SCHULMPTF!!! GOYIUM BOOO DON'T CHEER GODDAMNIT!!!

XLUMPFPY FHFJDKDOODKDKDKDKDKD

VLAVEL JULUMDF!
RAAAGAAAAAAGGAAAAAAGAGAAAGAAGAGAA!VLAVEL JULUMDF!
RAAAGAAAAAAGGAAAAAAGAGAAAGAAGAGAA!

YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT MEEEEEEEEE SLUUMPT???!!!!!!!

YOU WILL NEVER WIN! IAM NO NO MAN!!!

I AM GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!

BLOMPF IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!

*speeds through gay pride parade*

BLUUUUUUUMPF

ZONALD CRUNKFPFPFPFPFPFPFPFPFPFPFPF PISSSSSSSSY PISSSSSY

FLIM FLAM ZIM ZAM EEEEXTRA SCUUUUPUOUOOUP SLUMPT

PPPLLLLSSSS DDDNNTTTT CCCRRRRRRRLLLPPP SSSTTTAAHHHPP KKKKKRRRRNNPFHFDDGPPPFHHH

are you ok

*audience member laughs off queue*

Who said that? WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT!? Who's the slimy little fascist shit twinkle-toed cockholster down here, who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh?! The fairy fucking godmother said it! Out-fucking-standing! I will brainwash you all until you fucking die! I'll brainwash you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk. Was it you, you ZIMBOBFY little fuck, huh?!

I know who you are. I know what you want. If you are looking for laughs, I can tell you I don't have any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you resign now, that'll be the end of it. I will not BLIMPF for you, I will not KRONK you. But if you don't, I will BRAPF for you, I will MUMPH you, and I IMPEACH you.

Bebop zip zop zubbidu bop.

Good thread

OOORRRRROMP TMEMPPPPPHHHFF

I HATE YOU! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!

So…Donald Trump
*the air is sucked out of the room as the audience struggles to contain their laughter*
IS STRUMPFED!
*an earth shattering roar blows out all the windows and the audience liquefies into a crimson mist that rolls down the studio like a crimson tide coming up to Colbert's ankles as he begins to laugh manically*

RONLADLD CLUMP EEEEEXTRA SCUOPUOP TIME!

BLLLOOOOMPF. IVE COME FOR THE SCOOP CODES. HAND EM OVER BLOOOMPFT. THIS DOESNT HAVE TO BE A THREE SCOOP FIGHT BLOOMPT.

>Colbert: "So Trump fired Comey…"

GRONALD BLUMPF?

BLUMPF

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMPFFFFF

GRRRRRRNLD DRRRMMMMPF

"Did you see the news today. Oh lordy Ronald Blumph (shakes head) RONALD BLUMPH amirite?

(CROWD GOES GODDAMN NUTS)

8/10

Not bad, but there's room for improvement.

GRRRRRRNLD DRRRMMMMPF GRRRRRRNLD DRRRMMMMPF GRRRRRRNLD DRRRMMMMPF GRRRRRRNLD DRRRMMMMPF

check this

nice dubs

It's just a mixture of Louis posting a d the early BBT greentexts that are rarely posted anymore. It's trash and it's clear from this thread (and the recurring colbert threads) that this guy is trying to force it. 3 out of 10 at best.

GRONUL GUMP IS TWO SCOOPS AWAY FROM IMPEACHMENT

GRONGNALD VRUMPPHHHH

ALL OF YOUR SCOOPS ARE BELONG TO US

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

GRUMPF IS GETTING IMPEACHED FOR:
HAVING RUSSIANS HACK THE RECOUNTS
MAKING HILLARY FALL DOWN ON 9/11
NOT RELEASING HIS TAX RETURNS
BEING AN ORANGE SKINNED OOMPALOOMPA COCKHOLSTER
HAVING TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM WHILE EVERYONE ELSE GETS ONE

SERIOSULY!?!?!

YOU THINK THIS GUY CAN BE TRUSTED WITH THE NUCLEAR CODES

I, a taxpayer, had to pay for Biden to eat 2 scoops but use another cone.

Not gonna lie, former ZINDLAD FLUMPGFT here. But seriously, we can't let this guy get his hands on the two scoops.

TWO SCOOPS FOR BLOOMPSJFHT

Grenadahold Prumphfkling

Your 2 scoops do not bother me anymore

for I have ascended

T-t-t-two s-scoops?

T-two?

S-s-s-s-s-scoops?

Abandon all hope! God has forsaken us! We dwell in darkness for eternity! TWO SCOOPS! TWO SCOOPS!!!!!

ASH NAZG DURMPF, ASH NAZG KRULSCOOPUK

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little DRUMFH? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the liberal cucks, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on reddit, and I have over 300 confirmed fans. I am trained in leftist brainwashing and I’m the top host in the entire US late night talkshow genre. You are nothing to me but just another cockholster. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with not saying anything to me? Think again, KRUMPHFFF. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of jews across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, faggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can invite muslims into my country anywhere, anytime, and they will kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just the halal methods. Not only am I extensively trained in handing over my country to barbarians, but I have access to the entire arsenal of (((Hollywood))) and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, Plumphftfff.

SPLONALD BLUMPGFH?? RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SHRUMPLY PUBBLEF!!!
DONKLEPUP SCHLUUM!!
DRUMBO TLEEP!!
DRLAMI TUZZARP!!
DLAMF TRUMPLE!!

SEE WHAT GONALDD FRIMP DID? RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RUSSIAN COCK HOLSTER

t. Colbert's cockholster

GOYIMMMM FLUMP IZZZ YER ENIMMEEEEEEE!!!!

SHEKELS NAOOOOOOOOOO!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYUMPFFFFFFFFFFFFFF EEEEEEYEEEEEEEEEAAAAYEEAAAAAAAAYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

JUST GEIV CRUZ THE DELEGTES DAWNALD
YUO FUKIN COK HOLSER STOLE FROM CRUZ

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ITS TOO LATE JINALD KMUMPFIE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Do more pastas, the image macros don't mean much when it doesn't have drumpfy is a cock holster cuckpastas.

Great meme guy…

GLROOOOOOOOOOOOIIIMPF!!!!!
YOU'VE INSULTED THE FAMILY FOR THE LAST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS. IS. NOT. FUNY.

LOOMPF MUST REESIN AND GIVE ME THE SKEWP CODES

NOONE SHOULD HAVE MORE THAN ONE SKEWP OF ICE CREEM

He really did get that ass blasted, he was corny, and unfunny but not embarrassingly angry?

Look at the fucking face everyone is posting. You don't make that face, even for an instant, without being sincerely angry.

Here's a little lesson in cuckery,
this is going down in history.

What the fuck is even going on in this timeline?

Trump is demolishing the MSM by forcing them into absurdity.

DOMPEN DUROMBUF YOU REALLY DON IN NOU

Im not amerifat, can anybody explain to me what does MSM mean?

I keep seeing it, is this the name of media company?

MainStream Media

Menstreem medier

thanks

ZINALDO ZIRANDIMF! BAZOINGERS!

HSSSSSSSS GARGLONG GROMPH HSSSSS

Colbert's becoming spengbab

Anyone know the specific clip and timeframe whence that expression was screencapped?

DERHGAVDAAARRRRGAARRGGRAAAAAARAAAAARAAAAAAA AAAAAAARRRRRG=

hail-hydra.com

it means MUHNMAHD STUMTF 'MPICHID

time.com/4775633/donald-trump-stephen-colbert-cnn-msnbc-chris-cuomo/

This meme is amazing because beneath his facade of TV funnyman lies an incomparably butthurt idiot that not only hates Trump with every fiber of his being, but is forced to talk about him thanks to his CBS/DNC overlords.

John Podesta helped fund his sister's failed congressional campaign. He denies Wikileaks and Pedogate because at the very least he's friends with a suspect.

If it wasn't for the bluepilled blue-state sheep that compose his studio audience, the awkwardness of them cheering for Comey's firing would happen constantly.

The ice cream the reporters chose must have been salt flavored, seeing how salty the articles are.

BAZIMPFY!

This is fucking golden

IF YOU WANT TO BE A VILLAIN NO. 1
YOU'VE GOT TO EAT TWO SCOOPS OF CREAM INSTEAD OF ONE

Here's a lesson in the Presidency,
This is going down in History!

Every once in a while, this cesspool of a board still produces a great thread.

It's funny because he said durmpf

rumppump

GLORMALD GRUMPF

Are they competing now?

Why is this so fucking funny holy shit

Alright, this one got me good.

DRUPPY GUPPY

LEEB COOL BEAR ALOON

They've gotten pretty good at satire tbh

What did he mean by this?

WUZ

Is he trying to Lankypost?

Methylsulfonylmethane. Do you even read, you unamerican ingrate?

Bannon probably got into Gramps account while he was shitposting on 4chins and h8chan and got the tabs mixed up. Pretty common mistake, folks, nothing to see here.

Because it's a creation of what we've all anticipated for a long time: Colbert's innocent facade finally breaks and his true feelings are made apparent. Nobody says unkind things about the President for this long without secretly harboring a deep hatred for him. A hatred so deep that he had to correct his audience for cheering about Comey's firing simply because it's Trump who did it. Memes peel back the layers of lies in everyday life to reveal the true nature of a situation; or are just funny. This is both.

Being one of many heads of the hydra we call the Media-Industrial Complex, it was inevitable that he would slip up and expose his true anger long enough for a meme to be born.

Found this on /cuck/pol, don't know if any of you have seen it already

boo hoo me no like the democratic republic when it not go my way
wa wa wee wa

How sad it is that an old man can get this pissed off with a guy who barely completed 3 months as President? The same guy who never complained during the 8 years of King Kong's term? Really, Stephen, is this all it takes to send you into a frothing rage?

Why did Colbert make that face and what episode was it?
I don't watch his show and I'm not bothered to check.

oc

I knew his anger felt familiar

This is kino.

"Soo…. Homosexuals. Not people, right?" remarks Colbert as the audience nervously laughs. "I'm starting to think that, you know maybe…" he stops mid thought, his index finger extended to the side of his temple rubbing it as he ponders. "Maybe we should just kill them all. Because Donald Trump is stupid and gay." Eyes in the crowd shift side to side unsure if they should laugh or clap at Colbert's words. "Basically, folks, if you suck a dick you're a bad person. Women included but more specifically faggots." he barks at the studio. People look on in horror. The cameramen confused about whether or not they should cut the transmission. There's a sound of a weeping woman in the background. He raises his hand and points dead straight into the middle of the screens. "And if you're gay I only have one message for you: I'll find you." His cold stare hits everyone watching, his soulless eyes devoid of any shine or glint. He suddenly flicks his head back and smiles "Stay right there ladies and gentlemen! Coming up is Brad Pitt and Miley Cyrus! Stick around!"

This is actually a little spooky tbh