JERRY HELLER, KIKE AND NIGGER SYMPATHIZER, DEAD AT 75

JERRY HELLER, KIKE AND NIGGER SYMPATHIZER, DEAD AT 75

archive.is/Useld

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/a_tale_of_two_suburbs_steve_sailer/print
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family#English_branch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Daily reminder nwa was islamic nogs sponsored by american kikery.

The NOI is pretty much a nigger UFO cult, not actual Islam.

Chalk another one up to the Trump Curse.

One of my earlier redpill moments. Finding out that all the gangster rap record labels were owned by Jews. "Why Jews?" I wondered. Well, we all know now.

'Cause you let a Jew break up my crew.

With a white Jew tellin' you what to do.

.The Federal Bureau of Investigation launched a money laundering investigation, assuming that the JDL was extorting money from Ruthless Records. JDL spokesperson Irv Rubin issued a press release stating, "There was nothing but a close, tight relationship" between Eazy-E and the League.

It's likely that the JDL killed Eazy-E (and Tupac).

1 pussy and 13 dicks

It's all Islamic.

Don't forget Public Enemy, who were signed to Rick (((Rubin's))) Def Jam Records, who came under a lot of shit when Professor Griff said in an interview

Suddenly their popularity declines, Griff is shuffled in and out of the band, then finally kicked out, and some members reported getting shot in the street. Supposedly the shots weren't from other nigs, and most likely hitmen to keep other members from defending Griff.

Good. More and more of the older kikes should he dying for the next few years. I just hope that they were so jewish they refused to pass on their tricks to any kids because they wanted to stay on top.

Goodbye.

white jew hahaha

stupid niggers still havent figured out jews are a mix of sand niggers and tapeworms (and camels)

where s that cuck hit by his car

Sry for hijacking digits, but I made a high resolution OC comfy pepe since those I found on the internet have a very bad resolution. I hope you enjoy high res 2000x2000 comfy pepe.

Praise kek.

Something I always asked myself is who draws these ?

Those made me feel all warm, and got me a little hard, admittedly..

Do you have the newer one with Sarah Silverman and others.

takimag.com/article/a_tale_of_two_suburbs_steve_sailer/print

A. Wyatt Mann (aka Nick Bougas (aka Ben Garrison)).

Ahaha, holy fuck. I can't believe i never saw this one before.

Makes you wonder how productive black society would be now if not for the fucking kikes.

Look at Africa.

Who knows. People might be quick to disagree but if we imagine Africa was left absolutely untouched from inception to present day, the niggers might have built a functioning primitive collective African society.

Or maybe chuck spears and pierce their faces all day long. Hard to say.

If he was in the music industry why was he driving a minivan?

Looks like he escaped the gas chaimbers 6 no! 7 times!!!

African blacks lack something American blacks have though:
Whites

Niggers are just fine when they know their place. If you go and look at some media from the 1920s and before, you'll find that niggers are invariably portrayed as faithful and lovable, yet silly and cowardly, companions to the main characters. "Old fashioned" "racists" didn't hate niggers; they just understood the necessity of keeping niggers in their damn place. Then the Jews came along and told niggers that Whites were the enemy, and the niggers went from friendly and simple farmers to violent pavement apes.

When Belgium, France, Portugal and the UK gave up their African colonies, the niggers literally had everything they needed to run a country. Instead they fucking destroyed everything their colonial masters did.

When you give a nigger who has been living in a grass hut his entire life control of an entire country, what did you possibly think was going to happen? The Democratic Republic of the Congo is sitting on a fucking goldmine of raw materials and they should have been easily a first world country. Instead typically the niggers let the country go to hell, letting the rebels take control of whatever they want.

Same thing happened to South Africa. The Dutch allowed Mandela, a Communist nigger who was in person for 20+ years take over the country. They should have known Mandela was hiding a grudge against the whites.

Welcome, newfriend.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family#English_branch
Nathan Mayer's eldest son, Lionel de Rothschild (1808–1879), succeeded him as head of the London branch. Under Lionel, the bank financed the British government's 1875 purchase of Egypt's interest in the Suez Canal. The Rothschild bank also funded Cecil Rhodes in the development of the British South Africa Company and Leopold de Rothschild (1845–1917) administered Rhodes's estate after his death in 1902 and helped to set up the Rhodes Scholarship scheme at the University of Oxford. In 1873 de Rothschild Frères in France and N. M. Rothschild & Sons of London joined with other investors to acquire the Spanish government's money-losing Rio Tinto copper mines. The new owners restructured the company and turned it into a profitable business. By 1905, the Rothschild interest in Rio Tinto amounted to more than 30 percent. In 1887, the French and English Rothschild banking houses loaned money to, and invested in, the De Beers diamond mines in South Africa, becoming its largest shareholders.

Imagine one of those Kelly cartoons with Heller falling into hell going "Aieeee!"
Sums up how I feel.