How Trump Can Win

Okay people, this is important. Currently, the 538 site with (((Nate Silver))) says Clinton has a huge percentage chance of winning, but we know it's bullshit. We know the American people are in for a surprise come November. Here is how we ensure a victory for Trump.

In RCP average, Trump is now only behind by around 4%. realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html We know those polls are skewed to favour Hilary Clinton already. Still, I reckon the skew balances out when you factor in voter fraud, which will happen. So I say it's about right.

I predict that within the weeks leading up to the first debate, Trump will be around 2-3% behind Clinton. This puts him within "striking distance." If he wins the debate, and let's face it, he will, he will be ahead. That will give him a good chance of winning the election.

Here is how to swing the electoral college votes to get Trump into the White House. Florida, Ohio, and Nevada. Supposing the 538 electoral map, as it stands now, is accurate, save for those three states voting for Trump alone, then Trump will win the election. If you look at RCP average polls for those states, he's already within "striking distance" in those states.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton-5635.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/oh/ohio_trump_vs_clinton-5634.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nv/nevada_trump_vs_clinton-5891.html

What this means is that Trump stands a very good chance of winning the election, if he can win those states.

We should focus our efforts on convincing normies to vote for Trump in these three states primarily, and let Trump dominate Clinton in the way he is now starting to do with his 4D chess. If all of this comes to fruition, then Trump will be the 45th president of the USA.

Hail Victory.

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/politics/2016/09/clinton-trounces-trump-new-poll-latino-voters
enchantedlearning.com/usa/states/population.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I will also note, Trump has many other opportunities to take other states on that map marked as blue, so I think the outlook is good. I'm optimistic.

#BetterRedThanDead Get this shit trending with redpill infographics regarding her corruption.

I'd really like to win, but if we're fucked out of our landslide by rigging….only means the days of R&R come even sooner.

Learn how to archive nigger.

It has been established that polls were skewed to Favour Clinton by around 2% after the DNC.

This is probably the best Trump can do.

Bump.

The consensus I've seen in FL is that Trump will definitely win, not sure how the hell its considered a swing state

Because of all the faggots and cubans.

Cubans in America HATE that the nigger opened up relations with Cuba.

Don't all (((polls))) natutally have like a 3-7% margin of error anyway?

After the jewing.

Good, then maybe they'll be tired of voting for like niggers.

The bigger problem is how committed so many of you remain to the democratic process. That's dangerous and disheartening. If Trump loses, you're all just going to to shrug your shoulders and proclaim the country lost.

I'm confident he'll take Florida, and when in doubt, he could call in some help from Rubio.

Can't count on that with Ohio, Kasich worked for (((Lehman Brothers))), he's a Wall Street puppet. Could've been VP, but refused. Ohio remains dangerous.

If Trump wins both of these, he's President, even if all other states turn out according to Silver's models.
Nevada? Not sure. Trump's done business there, he's probably got a lot of powerful friends and enemies there.

All in all, I think Clinton's own weaknesses will seal the deal for this election. Justice Department destroying evidence by smashing her mobile devices with a hammer….I mean, that alone should discredit her. To a great degree.

Good, that means Trump has a huge percentage

Everything ((((((((Nate Silver)))))))) predicts is wrong

Cubans are not as numerous as garden variety spics in South Florida, and even though Trump has obtained more hispanic support/votes than any other recent GOP candidate (which isn't saying much), they are a substantial Dem voting block simply because gibs and rayciss.

Thanks for that. We haven't had that explained on Holla Forums for an entire five minutes.

Hilarious how trump is up 14 points in new hampshire and this fucking retard says it's clinton-leaning

He just needs to win the same states as Romney did + Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania. If he can't win those states, it'll be because of vote rigging or because the American population is a few % too cucked.

Yeah. He's been consistently wrong about everything so far.

Yeah, PA is another option. I took an interest in Arizona because the polls are so close and nobody expects Trump to win there, so we could swing Arizona for a surprise victory.

Snowbirds will be down there from New York and voting.
That's why its always been a swing state, that and the fact its where most of the offshore votes get dumped.

Its been this way since before Hillary got Walmart out of Arkansas, and will be so long after.
You already lost by placing the activator on the election instead of just moving forward and doing the revolution.

No you got it right with the second part, the public doesn't want him.

I've never met a cuban who liked mexicans.

I'm pretty confident about PA.

What the fuck is New Mexico's problem though? Is it because of the name? We really need to rename that state.

AZ and TX are both more spic than American at this point. He could very well lose those states, especially with illegals voting.

CTR shill pls go.

A large portion of NM population is government employees. Another big block is progressive tech fags from Rio Rancho. Then there are the spics. These three probably account for 90% of the dem vote in NM.

Because that is where all the Mexicans were living when the territory was added to the US.
Get a time machine and add them to the genocide list.

Nigger, I'm not saying it is a good thing. We need user's on the ground come election day to prevent the beaners from fucking everything up. Most months the number of white people I see here I can count on my hand.

50 percent spic, and Santa Fe is as pozzed as San Francisco.

t. New Mexico Resident

In addition, immigrants are flooded into Texas to try keeping it blue, which would turn the nation into a single-party show for the next century. Hopefully Trump is causing enough damage to help prevent that.

Not if he does touchback asylum. Which as that was the plan of last week, seems yep, Texas will be blue.

PSA
Rigged polls are a setup for rigged elections.

Don't let anyone steal this election

You obviously didn't listen to his speech on immigration earlier this week.

Nah, seems more likely a disinfo shill

Michicunt here. In the history of this election, I've seen 3 Hillary items (signs, stickers, etc) and maybe 8 Bernie items. Compare this with 8 to 11 Trump items, 2 Carson items, and one handwritten sign against Hillary.

I have a good feeling about this election.

Did I say this week?
No, I said last week, the last point I had followed.

He's going to have to go through Congress first and kill DREAM and some other bullshit first.
The criminals will be easy, a number some number are in jail already.

MOst Visa overstays are because they're three years long for school, so if bump it up to 4, that's a solved issue.

Public charges should be number two or 1A as they do have an easy way of being found and deported, since they are getting assistance.

Though I laugh at the corrupt administration part.
Outside of Operation Wetback (is that still getting an electric boogalloo under Trump?) Obama has deported the most illegals.
This being that as trump is choosing those numbers there, the fairly consistent 10 mil in the country.

Shill has come now to mean, he whom does not worship my god. Same for Kikes, same for you.

If you had watched Trump's immigration speech, you would know the answer to that.
If you weren't so fucking new or a shill, you would know why that is wrong.

I am doing that, but the notes has him saying its off the table when in Florida, back on in Arizona.
So either waffling, or one side is lying.
If we're going to discuss now and not some hours away, you would do better to talk now.

Oh I know its because all statistics are lies, particularly the ones counter to the narrative being discussed. Hence how blacks aren't violent (twice as much) and there also being 60 million illegals existing in the US somehow (1in 5 people in the US is now an illegal, yet somehow not being lynched or having succeeded at Alt Zan?)

I don't educate shills.

So you have nothing then, and I should stick with the notes until proven otherwise. Alright good to know. Trump is a waffler.

I agree, in Michigan as well I've seen two Trump signs and one hilllary sign, but the Trump signs were massive, one of which was homemade and is driven around in the bed of some guy's truck, the other is a large banner, maybe 10'x15' on a house on a busy street.
The hilldog sign was the small yard sign you usually see and it was in the rich, tourist vacation-home part of town.

You have no arguments shill, flee before your pay is docked.

I've lost count of the number of shills that made this exact same non-argument. The polls aren't just randomly generated numbers, they are measurably skewed in favor of Hillary. Learn statistics nigger.

You would think shills would be provided more up to date notes by their handlers. And then be instructed not to mention the notes.

Okay, so where is the enemy as defined by COngress for them to aid?

I'm so sorry you have no ability to read material on the internet and can only understand spoken words. Its okay though, maybe a chimp can teach you sign language.

That's what I was saying earlier. The rigged polls end up basically being accurate, because the rigged votes will match the skews set up in the polls. Thus Trump has to do well even in polls which are rigged against him, or have a surprise turnout much higher than what was expected to win.

This is my current prediction.

I think Trump will win PA–as in he will get the most votes, but voter fraud in Philly will reflect a different result. Also would not be surprised to see Trump take OR, VA, MI, or WI based off current polling.

I think WI will go red this year. Remember the bernouts won in the primaries. We have bernouts here, not nearly as many hillcunts.

I don't see the point of these threads. Trump will win in a landslide. Just go vote, and become an observer if you can.

I need to point out that your shoddy map is a Clinton victory

Please. I'm not on my computer, can someone post the pictures of Nate Silver saying 'the math doesn't work' on Twitter?

This guy is a buffoon and he'll never work on elections ever again after this one.

This isn't remotely true.

motherjones.com/politics/2016/09/clinton-trounces-trump-new-poll-latino-voters

Nate Silver had an exceptional record in the last election. This primary battle, he stayed away from the numbers because he was convinced that Trump was a flash in the pan candidate. Now, he's going back to a more math based approach, and he should be more accurate going forward.

With that said, I still don't think he understands Trump as a candidate that well, so doubt he will have anything like the accuracy in 2012. Plus, this is an extremely volatile election cycle.

How does that actually work, user? I always thought snowbirds had their primary residence in the state they came from.

You need to listen to his recent speech, user. I went from being a pretty big Trump critic to someone genuinely supportive of him.

We need to see more of that Trump, one who speaks consistently, thoughtfully and in detail on policy matters. If he continues on that path, he wins the election.

If he goes back down the route of "Obama started ISIS…ha ha, no, I was being sarcastic" then he loses.

WI is most definitely going Hillary, I honestly don't see TX going red just as NC doesn't surprise me. TX is a closeted liberal shithole.

NY'ers really don't like Hillary, all the blue voters are bernouts that will most likely sit this one out and not vote. I can see NY going red.

All they have to do is produce ID and their voting registration.

We shall soon see, the debates come soon.
That will be where it matters much more as there he has to answer pointed questions on a clock, and do better than Hillary.

I'm still confused as to how Hillary can get votes when she's done so many illegal things its hard to fit all of them on a typewritten page.
Who the fuck is still voting for her??? There can't be that many SJWs, and Jews are only 1.7% of the population.

Motherjones is a far leftist paper, its articles are hilarious along the lines of weekly world news.

The debates scare me because he has such big gaps in terms of policy knowledge.

At the same time, Hillary is such an unsympathetic figure. She has lost virtually all of the charm she used to have when she was younger. Even if it was all a mask, she was pretty good at it. That and her seeming poor health/memory issues could make her implode on the debate stage. Maybe something like a Rick Perry moment, where he couldn't even remember what government departments he wanted to abolish.

Nate won a 50/50 coin toss between Romney and Obama. And the Jews hail him a genius.

You could use those arguments for the entire MSM. Where does that get you? Should we just stick with Breitbart articles?

Why even discuss these topics in depth?

In 2008, Nate predicted 49 out of 50 states. His one mistake was a state that Obama won by .1%

In 2012, he predicted 50 out of 50 states.

I fully expect Trump to get multiple strikes against him for running his mouth and breaking the rules. I also expect he will try to spin this as the corrupt system and not his purposeful lack of practice.
Bungle up there, say it only proves his point, people eat it up just like all the RWDS posting after his 2nd amendment people might do something guys point (because nobody else is organized).

Hillary is already being checked and vetted beforehand, I expect her to be very well practiced, very much at ease, and bordering on robotic responses from this.
She will make all the points and be on the mark for her policies, plans and all, but because of the practice will sound off compared to striking Trump's improv.

Really what it will come down to is whether Trump goes for a solid policy base and thus throws out some number of groups, or continues his big tent approach and becomes tranquil Trump compared to hardball hillary

The problem comes from legacy voters, media narrative control, and the two party system as a whole. Non-swing states have a massive number of people who vote whatever party just because it is what they've always voted. It's fucking retarded but there you go. Uninformed voters see either Trump or not Trump thanks to the media's massive shilling against him and if they don't like him will vote for Hillary instead. Why not vote for a third party? They've got this idea that not voting for one of the big two will be a "wasted vote" because so few people have voted third party in the past that when the state totals are tallies, all votes from that state goes to the biggest group, and none to the third parties.
It isn't so much the liberals and retards voting for Hillary specifically, it's the amount of uninvested people people voting for Democrat broadly.

Did you see his Wednesday speech though? I share a lot of your reservations about Trump, but that speech and his meeting with the Mexican president might have been the turning point in the campaign, where he and they realize he can't be a clown anymore. If Trump comes up with solid and in depth talking points, then his unusual gifts with language will probably rescue him in part from not answering a lot of questions directly.

Also, Hillary in 2016 is not Hillary from 2008. There is definitely something wrong with her. Hillary can still do a good speech, but she could probably be thrown off balance pretty easily in a hostile debate, which Trump has much more experience with recently. I remember Romney's first debate with Obama, which Romney knocked out of the park after being in 20 or so Republican debates.

It looks like he is going for the former. Attempting to please everybody and having zero consistency pleases nobody.

Hillary is actually similar to Mitt Romney, who also had zero grassroots support, but still managed to do moderately well as a placeholder candidate who won the majority of the white vote.

He'll have to do better, given he got caught lying immediately about the wall discussion.
What will tell is this Detroit meeting, if the leaked transcript is true, one guy in the church prepared, he is fucked.
He will be trying to change his style and gameplan radically and very alte, which will mean it won't just be say us and the Klan getting kicked out, but a very big and sudden swathe will bequestioning, much as the latino group is now (the group we say must go back supports us until they realize we mean it, how funny)

The Hillary part is fun, pozzed media says she can do no wrong, pants of shit here, and "grr meddling Hillary being clean, surely my latest legalfaric scheme will stop her for good!" media, really hard to tell what is going on as its not even meshing facts, it s all wildly tainted and wrong views.

I know she has no friends, just leverage, that her health is rather close to my mother's for the weak veins, so she will be fine unless something goes wrong shortly before (hence the stool, whacking the leg veins can cause issues, the odd walk is because part of the muscles will lock up).

So really its as you say, Trump needs to choose hard and solid stance s and start moving now, or he will die or sudden shock and lose many people.
Hillary is in a much safer position, those who will vote for her have done so already, both in the jesting sense of illegals and in the idea that their minds won't be changed, while Trump has a finicky group since he needs all the red states, and 2 blues to be able to 270 right now. But his big tent view means that while he has that now, its definitely not going to be so by the end of the month.
Choose the wrong group and it loses him now, no rigging or care matters.

This, Bernie "I THINK THE U.S. IS TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT HILLARY'S EMAILS" Sanders and the other "please make me a part of your administration" cucks were such a joke.

They let her take that "extended bathroom break", they never hit her hard, they were all so close in policy it didn't even matter anyways.

She's gonna be roasted for 90 minutes straight. No bathroom breaks. If she actually felt emotions I'd expect her to cry. Sometimes psychopaths cry when they don't get what they want so it might happen anyways.

"Hillary…hillary…I don't think the mothers of murdered illegals will be very happy with 10 million more of them"

"HOW DARE YOU USE A GRIEVING MOTHER AS A POLITICAL PROP"

"Like you used the Kahn family?"

Actually the best part of the Kahn family bit was that they were not put up there as props, jsut the same standard bit of look at the soldier's family and these peopel relevant to my clause who are here.

Trump made the fail of going and taking the bait instead of leaving it right there as he has with other people.
Which segues wonderfully into Hillary's bait with a tweet.
See the 4d chess meme is very relevant, Chess is a state game, it can only exist in defined forms, if you remember them, you win.
Trump does well where he can remember.

Hillary is used to improv, deceit, hidng, manipulation, blackmail, and following the letter of the law. She knows how to make people do what she wants.
Trump really doesn't as shown by his constant campaign manager changes or putting a 12 year old in charge in Denver (good for the kid though, nice nonconsequenting or meaning outreach)

Basically it gets back to my point, hillary is preparing and training, learning what she might and being ready for the unknowns.
Trump isn't, right up until the potential now where he is and the failure that will ensue as he has no focus grouping or testing to use.

Whereas all of Hillary's agenda has been done save a Russian war and the recent cut down pharma.

It's not a sure thing, but we're more likely to flip than New York is.

And frankly, what most strong supporters will miss is that Trump himself has really been his own worst enemy in the past few months. It's not a case of a more informed electorate liking Trump more, as I see a lot of Republicans of many years who can't stand him for his lack of consistency and hamhanded statements.

While obviously everyone here is way closer to Trump than Hillary, having a buffoon as a president who makes George W. Bush seem like a perfect statesman and supposedly represents our views does not help any of us. It not only discredits those views within the culture, but Trump would have trouble getting anything done, or would do it in such a half-assed way that it would only make things worse, much like Reagan's Immigration Reform Act was originally intended as a conservative solution, and turned out to be a fucking disaster. Their increase in border control meant that illegals stayed in the United States, instead of bouncing back and forth like they had been doing…making money in the United States, then going back to Mexico to spend it or get a head start there.

Anyway, I'm hoping Trump has turned that corner.

Tbh, New York will be one of the last states to vote for Trump. By the time New York flips, he will have another dozen states taking him to a landslide victory.

New York wouldn't even vote for hometown Jewish boy Sanders in the primary…he lost there big. Don't expect most of the people there to do anything other than what is predicted of them.

You can easily predict 40 out of 50 states outright without statistical analysis. We all know because of our fucked up Electoral College system that only a few states determine the election.

Jew York votes based on money, not jewry. Sanders hasn't made Jew York a dime, but Trump has!

If the US went to a strictly popular vote, Republicans would be getting blown out even worse than they already do at the national level.

Call me a tinfoil but if Trump loses, it will be because of voter fraud.

Both Trump and Sanders pulled huge crowds. Trump more than Sanders, but still. People were lining up at the door and getting turned away because the venue was at max capacity. People really like those guys and want to see them win. You see pro-Trumpa and pro-Sanders (even now) shit everywhere. But do you see pro-Hillary anything? No. Only on TV.

Hillary has NO support in the American population. The news says she does. The TV, the newspaper, Facebook, reddit, etc. All these easily manipulated platforms. But in real life? She has NO support. She has trouble filling any venue, even when they're offering free cheeseburgers for attendance, even when they hold them in highschool gyms and the kids are forced to attend.

Fucking NOBODY IRL supports Hillary. She has a following of diehard feminists, and suicidal sheep. But anyone remotely politically aware hates her. Her biggest political "strength" is that she's not Trump, since he's been so demonized by mainstream media, and she's been pushing that for all its worth. But even that is beginning to fall on deaf ears since it's been so overused.

Hillary is a fucking joke. If she wins, it will be because of voter fraud. But unless we have a revolution after she wins, we will have WW3 and all the young men that would have protested her bullshit reign will be drafted and slaughtered on the front lines fighting Russia and China.

What a nice proclamation as you ignore all the #nevertrump voting for her.

Pulling crowds is bullshit numbers, get me unique tags on each one of them and show they're not just following along.
The voter fraud claim is extensively being pushed on both sides for different reasons, Trump is using it as an out, he is about to lose some number, but definitely percentage thanks to having to take a stance in the debates. Fraud soothes his ego.
Next is actual fraud on both sides, RWDS pulling a Black Panther, people hacking machines.
Hillary is pointing that Russia will mess with it, this is not a question, just business.

Point is, its a useless meme until post debates when solid numbers cans tart coming in on what to expect.
Its fun to say as it absolves people of the need to get out and stump votes, why bother, its rigged.
So most certainly, coin a position for Trump and stump on it.
Or Hillary if you don't want to be black bagged like Scott Adams says.

why the fuck is California 55?

What's your point? Twitter openly manipulates "trending" tags. #dropoutHillary never showed up as trending despite having thousands of supporters, but #Imwithher trended with just a couple hundred.

Russia will not mess with the elections. And if they could, that's just more reason we should secure our voting systems. If you look at the turnout of the Hillary vs Sanders elections, her results were statistically impossible. Exit polls showed huge support for Sanders over her, yet she won with huge margins in every district. That just doesn't happen, ever. Especially with the grassroots support Bernie had.

You're half right in that the debates will be a decisive point. Unfortunately, as we've already seen they will be heavily biased in Hillary's favor. Every "debate" so far has been 1-2 pro Hillary people, 1-2 anti-Trump people, and 1 pro-Trump person. If you've seen any, you've seen how even the moderator is against Trump.

The voting machines are undeniably insecure. They need enhanced security regardless of the current political landscape. Right now they are fuckin jokes, more insecure than a goddamn cellphone.

We all need to get out and vote. If Hillary won the election fair and square with more support among the American population, I would be upset, but I would accept the democratic results. The problem is that EVERYTHING points to her having no support among the American population. The news says she has fans and so does the rest of the mainstream media, but everything else shows that she doesn't actually have any ground level support. It's all just corporations and other big donors.

The hash wasn't designating Twitter, just the movement.

And when I've seen nonbernie math its not surprsing, in fact we had great and loving fun laughing as the Bernouts failed and flubbed, you do remember the lawsuits and even a change in voting law to try and give them more than Hillary?

You're using grassroots in the same way people swear gold backed is an answer, it means nothing and actually means a very frequent fact that its going to fail or sellout due to being snagged by an active movement.

The voting machines are connected to the internet so they can be checked if they're being hacked.
Reality is they can't be secured short of being able to go in, say I want one and doing an insite dismantling. Radios are too easy to hide now.
The software isn't made open for audit, and the companies are all private.
I trust none of it, paper, electronic, its all up in the air.
Then at the end you have the electoral college has no binding and cannot be held to be binding, as they are making their own votes.
So as I said elsewhere on this board, there is no reason to have any care for the system, it comes down to the 267 votes in the college, and nothing with the popular vote.

I'd move to a pgp system with the blockchain idea. Would make for repudation and allow people to actually track things.
But doing so means making a national ID, and that is a mark of the beast.
How odd making a standard ID and requiring it is suddenly off the table, yet ID to vote laws are so popular.

Voting machines.

No problem, I was looking for that one or the Diebold call that they were flat making Republican only machines.

(checked)

Blockchain secured voting records would be much better than current systems. Anyone could host a copy of the blockchain and dedicate their PC to validating new records.

The weakness of that system, however, would be the input. Although the blockchain would ensure that nothing could be altered after being validated by the system, it cannot ensure that the input is valid. If a voting machine was rigged to report 25% of Trump votes as Hillary votes for example, they would have no defense against that.

This same concept applies to all current electronic voting. Even though they are far less resistant to alter manipulation, there is still no safeguarding against the input itself being corrupted. The best defense we have is comparing a polling station's results to exit polls. It's natural for there to be some variance there, for whatever reason. But recent elections between Hillary and Sanders have shown huge discrepancies that just don't make any sense.

I agree, we should have far stricter voter ID laws.

Voter ID laws are pointless without the national ID here. The list is more hassle than anything in the ones you hear about, whereas in mine Maryland, its pretty easy and we don't have issues, but then you don't hear about it.

And that's why i said pgp, you use your key and wrap your vote, knowing that it should look a certain way to start.
If anything, this being done via the national ID card means there is no need for voting places, just use a smart card reader and your ID, proceed to vote anywhere.

This is typically where people then say its wrong because then your ID could be demanded, you know the whole point of pushing voter ID.

People who shit on the Electoral College are usually Democrats because it would mean California, NY, and NJ decide every election just out of sheer population.

The College balances population with individual states.

(((electoral college)))

Oh FFS
enchantedlearning.com/usa/states/population.shtml

I don't mean to be a debbie downer but electoral college overides all right? I have no doubt he will do well among average people but the EC will fuck him is he doesn't do spectacularly in the debates. (If the debates even get held)

Do we have an approved list of Governors to vote for or is Holla Forums just going red for the sake of it?

Seems about where I'd put him, except I might give Trump NH.

yes a bunch of wetbacks and cucks in commiefornia should have a higher amount of say as to who is the president

What the Electoral College means is that a contrary vote means nothing if your state is overwhelmingly against you, and the major swing states get all of the attention.

Despite this everyone still says he has a 110% accuracy rate

This.
Trump will take PA, the polls are incredibly skewed due to the polls being taken in primarily dem districts, like Philadelphia and the surrounding areas.
A lot of the polls are shit right now, it's a demorilization move.

One irony is that Trump himself contributed to this issue with all of his focus on veterans. Since the first Iraq War and maybe earlier, they have made troops hallowed in our society, even though in fact all of the recent American wars have little to do with American self-interest, the wars in the Middle East simply make them hate us more, and there hasn't been a war to benefit the American people probably since the Mexican American War.

Compare that to farmers, who feed us, or contractors, who build the roofs over our heads.

What are you talking about? Texas is a safe red state, even with all of the bloody Mexicans in it. New York will go to Hilary. They are cucked like crazy.

No one is "committed to the democratic process", this is their last chance for things to end peacefully.

How do we have so much ignorance here over how the electoral college works?