Missed the cp dump again

missed the cp dump again

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinexgalleries.ru/periscope/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off pedo

I hear they have CP in hell, just shoot yourself.

I know your pain. I havent been able to jerk off in 3 weeks because I keep missing the good stuff.

yeah, you become a niglet and get raped by greasy mexicans with barbed wire condoms.

most of webms weren't cp but some of them did violate dost and dys was probably feeling a bit lazy so he decided to delet the tread entirely instead of pruning it.

there was none. this site is 100% clean

Why don't you degenerates fap to something worthy instead of CP?
Like the fuckload of legal yet highly sexualized "ASMR" crap on YouTube?

I was in the thread I know but I have missed the marsha videos/etc the only things I catch are the same 2 shitty clips from younow or w/e of pretzel girl and the girl with the yellow stick thing.

Fuck off back to reddit

wew
i dumped a few non lewd webms and one lewd one at the very end of the thread

I am not into CP but I imagine it is more useful than that ASMR stuff for fapping. I don't see the point of that

i've heard all CP in made in heaven, by GOD.

not liking superior 2d.
i mean if your that desperate go fucking look that shit up its not like its hiding from you.
its not like anything matters anymore we all die and all we do will amount to nothing in the end

Yeah I know lurking for cp is retarded but I'm fucking lazy and I come here anyway so it's just easier for me.
The only "lewd" webm I saw at the end was the taylor webm that cuts off before anything good happens so it wasnt that I guess I missed that too.

not yet

that was me :)
sorry to blue ball you but i wanted the thread to stay up but that didn't help anyway.
if you wanted cp then its not hard to find and get friend. Also less anons are bombing cp for reasons idk

Some furfag got caught with CP and actually killed itself not too long ago.

inb4 arrested

please dont. it's not worth it tbh

I wouldn't know if it even counted as CP. It was a bunch of younow and webcam videos about cute girls doing cute stuff. Boring as shit.

I know its easy to get but im tech retarded and lazy it helps doing it this way because it means I fap less.

is 2017 cp even being made? all i see is stuff from 2015 and before

dont lie you liked it

tails tor and you're 'good' security wise or even vpn tor. Could even use garlic

only time will tell

FUCK I MISSED IT

yes
why is that even a question

mild

The problem with tor is I'd end up spending all day jerking off and not doing productive things thats why I avoid it.

still not a risk worth taking!

Eh fair enough

just need a bit of self control and you'll be fine

:3

At least, it's not a risk I am willing to take.
However, it sounds like many around here do.

a little less mild(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Yeah I dont have any of that.

well shit

we just like midgets man

Where's that vid that gets reposted a lot with the young looking girl in a very skimpy swimsuit (who is probably over 18) with the big tits in a kiddie pool

same girl btw

She needs to eat.

I don't know if you guys will understand but with little girls there is a certain tautness and "baby freshness" to their skin and overall body that just makes them so sexy and attractive

It can't be replicated by 18+ individuals

silky smooth skin with a nice gentle voice while being fun and energetic. Honestly it shouldn't be illegal to have a relationdhip with a midget

t. Pedophile

t. torfag

yo tor id is 000000 and embeds are back
woo

pscp.tv/w/1ynJOVYyezOGR

fuck its clearnet but do your worst

its periscope

pretty creepy ngl

just a dude advertising a loli sex doll, chill you niggers

that's fine but its still creepy

onlinexgalleries.ru/periscope/

What exactly are you talking about? The cp on xvideos of what?