Dredd TV Show Announced

Are you ready, Holla Forums?

They better get Karl Urban back for this.

Oh boy, I can't wait!

Well this is gonna be dreddful

If it ends up like the movie Dredd which basically said all shitskins want to do is rape, steal, and murder , it'll be alright.

If it turns out like this then it'll at least loaded with keks.

that guy looks awful familiar…

I hope your bags are packed, Carlos, you goddamned burritonigger.

They will make it shit like everything they jumped on turns into shit. Having expectations is like injecting yourself with AIDS these days. All you get out of it is misery.

If its anything like the other comic series it will have gay niggers, jews, quirky science grill, stronk wymmin who need no man, gun control episodes, BLM episodes and trump episodes. Did I miss anything?

So ready.

shitty meme movie

It was pretty good, actually.

That scene was hard to watch. At least she cut the nigger's dick off for trying to mind rape her.

It got me hard, to watch.

dont care film is mediocre tv sucks he just wants to get paid for something

Why are you here again?

She looks like a rat though. But in the end the nig gets his due, so that's okay.

Dredd was kino.

Are any of the people who made the movie involved? If so it'll probably be good.

That scene just further cements the fact that all niggers care about is "muh dick".

If it's on cable TV, I'm not watching it, no matter how good they try to make it look. I've become very jaded after seeing what (((CBS))) did to Training Day and get the feeling that that's every cable channel's formula for an original-to-TV series now. If it's on something like Netflix, HBO, Starz, etc. though then I'll at least give it a chance since it will probably get a "TV-MA" rating and have less chance of being dumbed down for everyone who hasn't read the comics or watched the 2012 movie (which seems to be the general cable audience for TV adaptations). Certainly not to say that every cable series based on a movie, comic, book, et al is bad, just the more recent ones I've seen come out. Also, they better bring best Judge Karl back.

God, no, there is no way current media could get anything right

i mean the film Dredd not film in general

If you don't think a time-traveling Cruz with an army of skeletons would be awesome, get out my face.

I don't like rats

1995 Judge Dredd was kino, 2012 Dredd was a shitty flick that didn't even care shit about the source material.

UNNFFF

that trifecta though

The Stallone Dredd movie definitely had a better Mega-City One. The Karl Urban Dredd didn't have any flying cars like in the comics.

It was a great Mega-City 1. That is true.