Picked up pilots, 2017

Pilots are being picked up to series left and right.
Any of them catch your interest, Holla Forums?
A.P. Bio

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5fYEo
youtube.com/watch?v=6zPOQmgEi_k
tntdrama.com/videos/the-alienist/season-1/extras/2322976/official-trailer.html
cwtv.com/shows/life-sentence/first-look-trailer/?play=a8efdcf7-3470-4e59-a706-524f8b264e44
youtube.com/watch?v=8dqzih8hI1U
youtube.com/watch?v=9uO2f5ynxl4
youtube.com/watch?v=wKMPAOGIA7I
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvKsk_N0Cko
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck no

Unironically that's one of the most jewish plots i've read

How do you mean?

Therefore "using the kids to his own benefit", that is the placement of his agenda, the group of ideas he's going to teach them instead of bloody biology. These ideas his own or given in his major by someone else

The jew always infiltrates the educational field right after or at the same time than the economical one
Even with jew stuff aside, this sounds very political

Oh, it's another one of those shows.

Sounds like School of Rock to me

If it's him using kids to play zany pranks on his colleagues or help his score with the love interest it will be absolute shit

If they go full Breaking Bad with it, him forcing them to be his drug mules, forcing them to steal shit for him, entering into illicit relationships and basically being a scummy fuck it might be an interesting watch

I hope the cute latina/indian girl on the left gets a lot of screentime

What if it's episode after episode of him teaching them (((philosophy)))?

I thought about picking up a pilot once, but then I remembered I'm a heterosexual

that Jean Claude Van Damme show
thats about it

I think you mean Inca.

hes going to breed all those girls isnt he how lewd

so dennis is going to bang a bunch of underage girls?

Series has been greenlit and Patton 'I Killed My Wife' Oswalt plays the principal.

lolno

Any more than 2 shitskins in an AP class is unrealistic.

Oy vey! The goyim know!

Thoughts?

Affirmative action is a motherfucker, innit

What if refugees were white people?

That sounds rediculously stupid.

Hey i'll totally adopt and look after these orphans. I'll make sure they're raised with good morals, instilled with family values and a healthy diet plan, plenty of protein to go around.

AP is a high school course

And? Does that magically make it more realistic to have nothing but shitskins in what is considered top level classes?

it's somewhat realistic in that an AP class with only whites and asians will have its standards lowered until it's no longer only whites and asians.
students who finish the class will no longer be able to pass the AP exam, but diversity has been served. (this actually happens, by the way.)

The niggers in that country would kill them
And fail
And then decades later they get all pissy about racism 'n sheit

T-Todd?

lmao

This wasn't the case for me, but I got out of high school right as this stuff started to happen. I noticed the AP and Honors classes in years younger than me had a lot of black and mexican kids, whereas the group I'd been with since 5th grade had only one mexican (Who was a castizo btw)

This is true. When I took AP calculus, the most I ever say was one black kid with a white friend, and the other was a light brown mix.

didn't south park do an episode just like this except they were illegal immigrant versions of themselves from the future?

But School of Rock was good though.

Yes they did. Honestly, makes me wonder if time travel will play apart of this show.

The only AP class I took was AP Environmental Science which was technically the easiest one to get into. It had Whites, Asians and some blacks and mixed race Polynesians. Then again the place I live in has mixed race Polynesians and Asians so I guess my experience isn't the norm.

That is what he left Sunny for? hahahaha.

They're just feeling diversity

archive.is/5fYEo

Black Lightning (also "Life Sentence") has been picked up by CW. I really hope it's good and not just shit about race.

Seems they've changed up the plot a bit since earlier incarnations (he's trying to stop a student from being a gang member instead of his daughter).

I will not watch this show because in my mind it's just about Dennis using the D.E.N.N.I.S method on all the female students but that will definitely not be what its actually about.

I prefer my fantasy to reality.

Why else would his major be relevant?

About as stupid as a female legionary

Straight from the imbd page

Actually might not be 100% kosher, considering it's a genuinely interesting premise.

So they are doing a tv series remake of a south park episode where the gay orgy wont be a joke?
Whoever greenlighted this needs their job taken away

That would probably be hilarious, actually. I mean, think of the implication.

Chloe East is one of those Banji girls.

So it's Hand of God but 'funny'?

Life Sentence might be fun.

im not into muds usually but i would smash this
i dunno if its the choker creating an illusion but that neck is long as fuck

Second trailer makes it look more drama with comedy elements than comedy with drama elements.
youtube.com/watch?v=6zPOQmgEi_k

No Western nation accept assyrian from South Africa

The Alienist
Starring Daniel Bruhl, Luke Evans, and Dakota Fanning.
tntdrama.com/videos/the-alienist/season-1/extras/2322976/official-trailer.html

Life Sentence
Starring Lucy Hale
cwtv.com/shows/life-sentence/first-look-trailer/?play=a8efdcf7-3470-4e59-a706-524f8b264e44

That's kind of a funny premise but I'm not sure how well it'll do. I've always disliked those sort of characters but they're pretty popular

What do you mean those sorts of characters?

HA HA HA HA HA HA LESBIAN CUCKOLDRY IS SO FUNNY HA HA HA HA HA HA

That was a southpark episode ffs.

Maybe they should go back to their own time then instead of trying to skip out here.

Last year it was time-travel themed shows
(Travelers - renewed
Timeless - canceled, then renewed
Making History - canceled
Time After Time - canceled
Frequency - canceled)
this year the theme seems to be military shows:
CW's Valor
youtube.com/watch?v=8dqzih8hI1U
youtube.com/watch?v=9uO2f5ynxl4
CBS's SEAL Team
youtube.com/watch?v=wKMPAOGIA7I