What are some legitimately manly comics?

Something that really reminds you of a Norem painting, no stupid bullshit like "Black Science"

or like Ernie Chan

Most comics are about tightly dressed, holier-than-thou faggots trading quips while ganging up on one villain.

Nearly any issue of Savage Sword of Conan will not disappoint.

ok

I read it all, what else is there?

Early Punisher MAX might scratch your itch. Gets kinda iffy later on.

One time I got tricked into reading this comic thinking it would have been awesome, but its surprisingly cucked.

Just to show even a metal cover isn't a guarantee that a comic book WON'T be cucked.

what are the unlabeled ones?

Oh, it's Den, Slaine, and Abslom Daak, the most unapologetically awful character in the Doctor Who expanded universe.

I love Daak, he's just the perfect 2000ad wannabe 90's EXTREME wanker. Also kind of an in-joke with Who fans because he's like the quintessence of everything that Dr. Who and The Doctor isn't.

God, I'd love if he showed up in the TV series, even as a cameo.

Rip Kirby. Manly to me isn't always over the top macho. I would also say Black Road, Head Lopper, and The Rattler.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
I'd like to bring your attention to

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
Literally an ugly asian girls thread?
Whose fucking fetish is that?

Why? Afraid of flavor?

Suuuure you didn't. I'm sure you're so much better than that.

Moon

Dramitas Personae:

A short, toned, and angry Welshwoman who serves as your crew's close-combat expert and recon gal. Has enough chrome and bioware in her body that she could probably tank a fall from the 10th floor of a skyraker into an acid vat. Against all odds, holds a Master's degree in Welsh History. Likes: Parkour, sex, narcotics, alcohol, swordfighting, Welsh autonomy from the UK, Lofwyr (The CEO of Saeder-Krupp), Saeder-Krupp. Dislikes: The English, the Irish, the Scottish, Tir Elves, "wankers", people who don't like Lofwyr or Saeder-Krupp. Struggling Bliss addict.

A Chicago native and former cleaner for Saeder-Krupp, now demoted to shadowrunning due to a series of unwise decisions that started with a decision to do a hit-and-run on the leader of a major street gang. A veteran of the Sinai Shadow Operations of 2065. Consummate professional (apart from the hit-and-run) and a hard, hard man. Likes: clean runs, gray suits, the Chicago Shatterers Urban Brawl team, and "Pacey Rae", his Gauss rifle. Dislikes: Messy runs, being double-crossed, "wizard bullshit", you. Has some unresolved trauma from the Sinai.
The crew's decker. Used to just be an IT nerd, until S-K got leverage on him for redirecting spam-mail from one of their subsidiaries back to said subsidiary's servers. You have the closest relationship to him our of anyone on the team. Suffers from Sudden Unexplained Resurgent Genetic Expression (SURGE), which gives him oily, bright-green scales instead of skin, along with a tail. Likes: MMO gaming, decking, "me time", you (in a platonic way). Dislikes: violence, being overworked, Rhun, himself. Mildly depressed.

An ex-pirate technically-nun, Tizona Cortez is your group's mage. She channels the power of God to smite your enemies and bring down the heretic government of Aztlan (formerly Mexico). Lives apart from the rest of the crew, in a convent in Charlotte. Likes: Jesus, helping the unfortunate, low-riders, sangria, Marlboros, fire, killing Aztlanti. Dislikes: heresy, blasphemy, apostasy, hangovers, Aztechnology, The Aztlanti, being ordered to spare the Aztlanti.

Not a part of your crew, but a close associate. A total ditz when it comes to anything but fashion, smoothies, and calculating the thousands of variables needed to make the perfect sniper shot. Over 40 confirmed kills. Color-coordinates her duffel bags with her outfit. Suprisingly nice for a professional sniper. Does her work to help out her large family. Likes: fashion magazines, shopping, smoothies, small animals, her BFF Rhun, killing "bad guys". Dislikes: white after labor day, socks and sandals, unnecessary violence, reading.