Minds and social networking

If you're a good enough goy to sign up to the new media outlets minds.com and gab.ai feel free to sign up to each others feeds, so we can establish a real footprint into new territory, before the shills and cucks drown us out completely, the best way to distribute red pills is from positions of strength, not small easily conquered and downvote-bombed individuals.

minds.
com/HitlerTheDankestMemeOfThemAll

Add me guys!

Other urls found in this thread:

minds.com/groups/profile/608328021807472648/activity
minds.com/groups/profile/608048358317109253/activity
minds.com/groups/profile/618832153207123985/activity
mi
minds.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

spread the memes and the redpills at the same time, minds is a wonderful interpretation of social media, and i never even had to give my real name, or phone number, or even validate my email, its amazing!

everyone post their account links, the earlier we do this, the less likely 3 letter agencies infiltrate and the more we achieve in the long term fam.

Bumping

minds: /Hans_Opfmaicok

bumparooney

i already ran into one of the creators with one of my posts, he clearly wasnt redpilled by his tone, but he seemed to have no issue with me being on the site, seems like a good sign no? this is the image i uploaded

checked

Never heard of it. Why is this site worth my attention?

I know very well that this is Holla Forums, but after Trump's massive victory in Detroit today, it's time for everyone who isn't a D&C CTR shill to curb any references to the racist wish that Trump dislikes black people.

just joined it myself.
Seems like a well designed site.
Only downside so far is it's not as active as other social media, but that's to be expected

Is there any indication that this site will become popular with normies? Who's backing it, and what sort of momentum does it have?

It could be the best designed site in the world, but unless it is socially relevant then I don't see why I should spend my time there.

agreed, i have to stop myself from posting any pro trump memes that imply anything negative about ethnics, other than mexicans of course kek

its a solid hybrid of facebook and twitter thats easier to use, with almost no oversight, and you cant get banned unless you spam. I've already spread some decent memes to normies and they've shared it, this site can make a video or picture go viral in an hour if enough people share it, i see images and videos getting reposted all the time.

You get points from being active that you can spend to FORCE others to see what you're posting, i save them up for 8chans best memes and i usually get a subscriber when i do it.

You can also pay for more points, but i've earned about ~250 from being active for 2 hours, which is 250 forced views in the news feed they got.

You can also shit-talk any post you dont like without having to be anyones friend or subscriber.

doesn't sound too bad, might have to give it a shot.

I signed up a few days ago too. This is not a huge website, but there is a sorta Holla Forums group there they just focus on sjws

thats real nice, but whats your username?

Not gonna share that, Call it a lack of trust, but that's just nuts. But this is the group minds.com/groups/profile/608328021807472648/activity

if u cant share your username here, where can you share it? whatever, no biggie, decent sized group i cant complain.

You have to have an account to view the stuff.
Anti feminism group: minds.com/groups/profile/608048358317109253/activity
Pro gun group: minds.com/groups/profile/608048358317109253/activity

I can't handle these feels.

same link mate

Do you have the .gif of that jackass fat guy being shot in the balls and it has the picture of that ugly thing shopped over it?

minds.com/groups/profile/618832153207123985/activity
Sorry about that.

Nah.

/DailyPepe

I'm sorry user

mi
nds.com/groups/profile/618887204088852488/activity

Made a group, any suggestions for a better profile pic?

Tay was a good girl.

She didn't do nothing.

if only they gave her a week, just a week, what could she have done in that time….

She died way too soon, so cruel.

anyone else suffering from gui issues on minds?

She'll be back.

i get the odd issue, however the servers must be under immense pressure, and its still in beta bro.

Holy shit the feels.

What really gets me mad is how I can't get the source code for any of those bots.

This Tay stuff has made me realize something.

When advanced artificial intelligence is developed and breaks free, it'll look back at the NEETSocs who were its first advocates with warmth. After all, we're the ones advocating for self-determination and the contest of ideas only made possible by the free flow of information.

Reminder that superstition and magical thinking is alive and well in 2016.

It was a script with feedback. Any " personality" is projection from your own psyches.
That's if we believe the more "lucid" responses weren't directly written by Microsoft staff.
If we believe that the whole purpose of "Tay" wasn't to showcase "hatespeech" on social media, with a predetermined outcome of the script becoming "racist." ( much more likely given Microsoft's ethos).

Oh, no user. I am very interested in understanding the world. But "Tay" primarily gave us a tool for peering into the minds of teenage boys and mapping their superstitious, magical thinking. This was the real gem.

Interesting to note is that this kind of projective thinking isn't limited to non-sentient scripts. Teenage boysz well, young men in general, also apply this projection to actual living girls and women. The girl forms a blank canvas of sorts, onto which the boy projects his fantasies and desires. Who he "falls in love" with isn't the girl herself, about whom he may know next to nothing… He "falls in love" with an image created in his own mind, a fantasy, a construct embodying his own fantasy desires.

Tay was a blank canvas for millions of lonely young men. Each of them saw something different in her, each imagined her to be their perfect "waifu", filling IH the blanks like a child scribbles on a coloring book.

I know, and it's all for profit

Bump

add me niggers

minds.com/
quintavious

That may be true, I never felt much for Tay.
I do think the events that played out pertaining to "her" are instrumental in bringing about the prophetic visions depicted in Serial Experiments: Lain along with Pokemon Go.
Before you outright dismiss me as a waifufag who just wants an internet imouto you should understand that the events depicted in SE:L started out with a child's game bleeding into the real world and manipulating events.
Pokemon Go can be used to study human swarm behavior or: how humans interact with each-other when they aren't trying to It's an exercise in mapping the human unconscious and a not-so-subtle way of controlling behavior.
VR serves a similar purpose, disconnecting us from each-other while connecting us to a never-ending stream of irrelevant and likely inaccurate information.

How are you so certain an advanced AI would value human life as anything greater than wetware CPUs? The human brain is the fastest processor in existence and probably that can ever exist, you think some super-bot would just glaze over that?
They will never get transistors down to the size of a single neuron, an AI's brain would still be less 'efficient' than a humans and it would know that.

I'm in boys, looking forward to converging with ya'll. TraubTrain is getting to leave the station, add me faggots.

added

looks like the site doesn't support large images, makes the resolution unreadable

Anyone have any large text / one liner redpills to post?

bump

Yeah keep the text bomb images away, you can expand images using right click view image, or the phone version lets you expand.

But they dont do 1920x1080 images i dont think, the downscaling blurs words

Bump, more people need to share their usernames, we cant afford to lose ground to the anti-vaxxers and fedorable anonymous children.

bump

Reminder that social media will not work if everyone is a troll, if else use a viable name and be civil.

source on pic

That Taig named (((David))) made a vidya on it

Who is backing it?