BREAKING NEWS- MASSIVE BIO-TERROR ATTACK PLANNED ON AMERICA

BREAKING NEWS- MASSIVE BIO-TERROR ATTACK PLANNED ON AMERICA

archive.org/details/BreakingNewsMassiveBioTerrorAttackPlannedOnAmerica
New Report- Massive Bio-Terror Attack Planned on America
This is an emergency broadcast of the Red List News. Make this go viral. Paul Martin’s insider sources are telling him that a massive bio-terror attack is being planned, which will be followed by martial law. Additionally, the citizens of Ft. Collins would be wise to look at what’s going on at the former football home of Colorado State’s Hughes Field.

The cell phones are going down, as the covert first responders are being equipped with satellite phones. FEMA coffins are being stockpiled and there are multiple briefings taking place. Continuity of government is about to be enforced (ie martial law) and Paul’s main source said “when martial law comes down, where you are at, is where you will stay.”
beforeitsnews.com/war-and-conflict/2016/09/breaking-news-massive-bio-terror-attack-planned-on-america-2462704.html

Breaking News: Massive Bio-Terror Attack Planned on America
archive.org/details/BreakingNewsMassiveBioTerrorAttackPlannedOnAmerica
youtube.com/watch?v=iTRpRWiFHRM

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=11b_1217523436
youtube.com/watch?v=ufxsUCKJ51M&feature=related
youtube.com/watch?v=xW2q4VNFBXw&feature=related
loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law/pdf/11-2007.pdf
ocp.virginia.gov/Governance/docs/29ID_JTF_Info_Brief_3-21-08.ppt
tedgunderson.com/Articles/Plans for Civilian Internment.htm
utah.indymedia.org/news/2003/07/5561.php
publiceye.org/liberty/fema/Fema_2.html
cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/09/24/campaign.wrap/index.html
beforeitsnews.com/politics/2016/09/the-breakup-of-the-us-has-begun-2838128.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Gy7FVXERKFE
anonymizer.info/?https://en.scribd.com/user/326546310/RealTrueNews
realhistoryarchives.blogspot.ru/2010/01/sunstein-vermeule-obama-and-conspiracy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kys

"just in case it's a real happening this time" bump

Yeah, they're called Niggers.

top kek

/thread

Collect what information you can from these links:
liveleak.com/view?i=11b_1217523436
youtube.com/watch?v=ufxsUCKJ51M&feature=related
youtube.com/watch?v=xW2q4VNFBXw&feature=related
loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law/pdf/11-2007.pdf
ocp.virginia.gov/Governance/docs/29ID_JTF_Info_Brief_3-21-08.ppt
tedgunderson.com/Articles/Plans for Civilian Internment.htm
utah.indymedia.org/news/2003/07/5561.php
publiceye.org/liberty/fema/Fema_2.html
My suggestion to you anons, trolls, Holla Forumstards, whoever: Get prepared put together packs containing clothes, foods, supplies for survival (knives, guns, bows, etc.) your dire medications. Prepare rugged clothing such as boots military style insulated clothing and have these materials at the ready for the first week of October.

Know who your friends are warn them to be ready. Designate safe locations, preferably outside of large domestic locations; national parks, large wooded areas, mountain ranges. The cities will not be safe.

Keep your eyes on the news and websites to give yourself fair warning.

tl;dr version: On Oct 1, 2008 we will not be prepared for the final stage of the initialization of the NWO.

Prepare.
cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/09/24/campaign.wrap/index.html

Thanks for your concern, comrade. You should post this in our Headquarter here :
>>>Holla Forums
This is the base of our memetic operations. We are fighting the NAZI pigs, and we really need your help fellow bolschevik.

The fact that it's out there mean it won't happen

Call me tinfoil, but I think that the government sends out disinformation to these conspiracy theorists. How many times have these people cited the imminent rise of martial law or some other catastrophe? It never happens, but there's always insider information.

There's a documentary that was on Netflix that talked about how the armed forces sometimes told UFOs investigators fake UFO stories to cover up classified craft. I don't know what it was called. Would the government have any interest in faking imminent false flag events?

I wonder if it was the /killcen/ guy who posted this back in 2008?

Keep your archive.org fear mongering spam in your containment board, faggot
>>>/leaked/

Only reason I could think would be if this retarded "insider source" based garbage somehow went viral. Then when it doesn't happen people will have a new reason to mock conspiracy theories.

I received this email today regarding the breakup of the United States as allegedly reported by the BBC in Canada.

Dear Dave,

I’m sending this information FWIW. Only you would have the contacts to find out if there’s anything to it.
Yesterday I called my mom and she told me that a Canadian friend of hers who is absolutely clueless regarding anything that has to do with “conspiracy theories”, heard a news item last Thursday (August 25th) on the BBC that was curious to her. It’s not curious to me; it made my hair stand on end.

This Canadian lady was either listening or watching the BBC, and they presented a short news blip stating matter-of-fact that the elections in the U.S. will be cancelled and that by Oct 1st the U.S. will be divided into 10 regions controlled by a board of governors.

Does that ring a bell?

Yep. It fits hand in glove with the infamous FEMA regions and board of governors.

The only reason that comes to mind why they would do such a thing (comment on this publicly) is because, as you know, the satanic psychos running the insane asylum we call the real world have this weird “law of the Universe” that they have to let their victims know beforehand what they’re going to do, but in such a manner that their victims don’t notice much.

Anyway, as I stated earlier, this Canadian lady doesn’t know ANYTHING beyond the MSM, so it seemed striking to me how well this fits with the FEMA regions plan.

Just thought I’d let you know in case you have the time and/or inclination to investigate with all your contacts.

Regards,

I am not certain about this email but for the past 3 years, the people of No. California and So. Oregon have been trying to break away from the federal government.

All you need to do is to buy water filters.

The newly forming State of Jefferson. Our 51st State? The beginning of a civil war?

The gap between upper-income and middle-class Americans is greater than ever, according to a recent study published by the Pew Research Institute.

The report, based on data from the Federal Reserve, indicates that the median wealth for high-income families is now nearly seven times that of middle-class households. Median wealth, determined by subtracting debts from assets, was found to be unchanged over the past three years for middle-income families, standing at $96,500 after adjusting for inflation.

A full third of Americans are in the low-income bracket, while 21 percent are classified as high-income. No country can survive this income gap without the end result being a bloody and protracted civil war!
The Pew Research Center found that 27 percent of registered voters say they think of government as an enemy, up 8 points since 1996. The latest poll looked at the general public opinion regarding the federal government.

The Pew Research findings indicate that 57% of voters feel frustrated with the government, while 22% feel angry and 18% feel “basically content.”

The Three Stages of Revolution Are Being Systematically Being Visited Upon America

Every time someone writes "Make this go viral" I automatically decide that I will never, ever repost it anywhere else because whoever wrote it just wants the clicks. 9/10 hoax. Eat chop suey dicks.

Fuck's sake, stop looking like an autistic lunatic.

Thomas Jefferson predicted that the country would need a revolution every generation- We are long overdue.

As I have highlighted before, there are three distinct stages of revolution. Presently, 20 of 58 counties comprising Northern California have entered stage two on the path to revolution, namely, the civil disobedience stage with a vengeance as their County Board of Supervisors have voted to secede from the state of California. Now they don’t call it secession, they call it withdrawal in a rose of a different color. The fact remains these people want out from underneath the tyrannical rule of the state of California which has fallen under the Agenda 21 mandates of the United Nations as being enforced by the EPA and the Bureau of Land Management (BLM). Subsequently, as their own state, they will be in a better position from which to battle the Agenda 21 forces of the Federal government.

As I read their local community’s media accounts, accompanied by their reasons for secession, I feel like I’m reading an old United States history textbook in which we could substitute the state of South Carolina for the seceding California counties of Siskiyou and Modoc. Emotions are running very high as the residents lifestyles and livelihoods are facing total obliteration.

Northern California Is At the Epicenter of An Agenda 21 Battleground
Over the years, many rural residents have been frustrated by federal environmental laws restricting logging and other forestry activities. The timber industry is dead. The mining industry is dead. The entire region is being deindustrialized and many residents and local leaders have stated that becoming a state would finally allow them to push the federal government to alter the onerous restrictions on government-owned land as well as to forsake the private property rights restrictions being imposed upon them.

I have been aware of Agenda 21 abuses in places like Fort Collins, Colorado, where the courts steal the children from parents who protest against draconian Agenda 21 policies. I’m also aware that in places like Santa Cruz, California, and Austin, Texas, that individual property rights are severely limited because the local governments have adopted United Nations Agenda 21 policies. However, nothing and I mean nothing, matches the Agenda 21 abuses of individual liberties and private property rights that is going on in the northern counties of California and Southern Oregon. And true to form for the mainstream media, barely a word of coverage has been broadcast or published for a national audience.

Is this some LARPing shit or is this for real? Can any UK fags weigh in?

The red areas are targeted for human depopulation. Why do you supposed that most Americans have never heard of this?

Along these lines of selective media coverage, please allow me to ask you a question. Would you find it a tad bit interesting, and would you want to see it on your nightly news, if you were to discover that a portion of the country was purposely being made to go broke by the Federal government? Would you further find it newsworthy that the people in Northern California are soon going to be forced off of their lands, by the tens if not hundreds of thousands of people, which will result in their relocation to urban areas to the south? Have you ever seen a Wildlands Agenda 21 map where all the red dots and red colored areas are targeted for becoming “no human habitation” zones? Well, all of these things and more are taking place in Northern California and I’m willing to bet that none of you have heard of the horrific abuses that have been perpetrated by the Federal government and their minions in California state government. This is their story.

Secession Moves Forward

Our 51st State?

It was during a public meeting in September of 2013, in which the Siskiyou County board of supervisors approved a secession declaration, the Redding Record Searchlight reported. They want to make this entire region a dead zone. The fervor to leave the state of California was also fueled by Modoc County Supervisors who voted 4-0 in favor in secession. Federal government abuse of property rights is fueling this rebellion in Northern California and Southern Oregon.

“Over the years, many rural residents have been frustrated by federal environmental laws restricting logging and other forestry activities. Byrne said becoming a state would finally allow them to push the federal government to alter the onerous restrictions on government-owned land.”

Itsnotnews.com

can confirm this. I used to live near a DUMB In socal and would watch them manipulate the news cycle whenever an experimental craft left strange looking contrails.
some were shaped like the norway spiral but on a much smaller scale, and the creepiest one just looked like a really fast moving cloud that kind of dropped a plane out of it.
I saw a lot of shit I didn't understand when I lived here tbh.
Also borrego springs earthquake on June 10 2016 was not an earthquake, look into it.

I think this bioweapon shit is garbage though, nothing is happening at Hughes field, I live in ft. collins now.

aw' shit Ron, give me back my sage

Agenda 21 Objectives Are Being Fulfilled

The “Wildlands” biodiversity boundary surrounding District 12 in the Hunger Games.

There are clearly a number of forces at work here. First, we see the clear Hunger Games type of agenda in which people have been forced off of pristine land, denied the use of water which results in the destruction of their local food supply. This fact makes people dependent upon the government and the residents of this region will be forced to relocate to urban areas following the devastating loss of their land. This is becoming a popular way in which the federal government is forcing people off of their land all across the country while not having to pay the costs associated with legitimate eminent domain. Plain and simple this process represents a cost-effective method to steal private property on behalf of special interests.

Secondly, we are going to witness the total depopulation of this area in the name of protecting a non-indigenous fish. This is the environmentalist creed of Gaia which turns upside down the traditional and prioritized order of the hierarchy of life on this planet.

The traditional Christian view of the hierarchical structure of power on this planet consists of God, man, fowl, fish and land. The radical environmentalists hierarchical structure of power consists of land, fowl, fish and man with no mention of God. These opposing paradigms are what make most of us scratch our heads and state “What the hell do they think they’re doing?” The plan begins to make sense when one considers the prime objectives of Agenda 21 as outlined by the United Nations. The United Nations seeks to remove all people and all human habitats from her wilderness areas and to relocate all people into 11 mega-regions in what is euphemistically referred to as “stack and pack” cities.

Conclusion
I believe that it is entirely possible that we are witnessing the beginning a national trend. The globalists have put America into a dire state politically, economically and socially. At some point, self-preservation will kick in and the people will rebel in greater numbers.

Yeah, BeforeItsNews is the BEST!!!

beforeitsnews.com/politics/2016/09/the-breakup-of-the-us-has-begun-2838128.html

Jamboreeeee

They're doing this because they think trump will win, eh?

I love a happening thread as much as the next faggot but I'm not buying it. Having Before It's News as a cited source doesn't help things either.

digits dictate reality, rollin'

They know Trump will win, and if they interfere they get a civil war they don't have control over.

My digits say this one is a no go gents. Sorry. As much it pains me to say, it's just not happening.

Do you have that "best of" compilation pic of every time beforeitsnews dropped the ball and got called out on it?

No, would like to see that though, sounds funny.

Not to hop on the OMG WTF hype team…
But at around the same hour this was posted yesterday i had a vivid dream, i went to honduras or nicaragua for some reason, then as if i had flown up (google maps earth shader style) i went flying right back to where im currently living at, whilst i was up there however i was seeing a lot of the southern states scorched.. In any case at some point i noticed this must be a dream and i woke up sorta.. I had sleep paralysis for like 2 minutes before i finally was able to open my eyes in the real world(waking up dream after dream inception style) all sweating and shit.

Idk man.. Yesterday i made nothing of this dream and just carried on with my day, now its just downright creepy. All i can think is that somewhere between honduras and nicaragua would be a safe haven. I think..

Honduras is very much tied to both Clinton and Kaine.

Meaning a perfect place for Hillary, Kaine, and their Clinton Foundation backers to hide while the world burns?

Don't forget that with all the death from the bio-weapon, you will also need to re-populate the country as quickly as possible.

Golly gee, I wonder if Holla Forums will be right this time. Okay guys, yes, Holla Forums is always right about Jews being in the media (wow, as if that's fucking difficult), but there's a large contingency of fuckwits that have been predicting
for years on end. The only way this would realistically happen is a collapse of the dollar, the loss of the dollar as the reserve currency status, the popping of one of the many various asset/debt bubbles, I mean come on, that's not going to happen for at least 6 months.

I guess I could cruise over to Hughes but if the world's ending I'll probably just play video games instead

Satan dubs confirm. Get to stock piling lads, 6 months is plenty of time to use the ebay scam technique and get whet you need.

Dang, but thanks anyway. Got a personal favorite fuck up of theirs though? Mine is when they said the DUMBs will rise out of the earth as city-states in 2012.

Die

No, better to keep meming over the holiday weekend. Nice try though Schlomo

What is the Bundy's?

I bring this up everytime anyone talks shit about the standoffs in Nevada and Oregon. Those people were protesting the fact that their land is being stolen from them. Fuck, in the past three years the federal government has seized almost 4 percent of Nevada land even though it was already 81% owned by the fed.

The truth is that this land that is being taken will be sold to the highest bidder, you already see it with the shillary shit and plutonium mines(of which the Bundy ranch and wild life reserve in Oregon are close to) as well as water, wood and lithium(think Tesla in Nevada). This shit is rampant and no one seems to notice and or care. It's fucking retarded.

Point of information

The SpaceX rocket launch was supposed to carry a Facebook satellite into space that would provide free internet. Our cell phones could not go down if there is internet for us to use.

This gives the government a motive to destroy that rocket if they intend to do some kind of crazy false flag.

oshit

That cat looks so pissed.

A facebook run internet is no better than a government run internet.

You do realize that kikebook is ran by a kike with big ties into international jewry and thus, by extension, the government, right?

Yes.

sage for doombaiting

Fug it. It's habbening.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gy7FVXERKFE

so "Gray State" will finally be a reality?

stumbled over this today

anonymizer.info/?https://en.scribd.com/user/326546310/RealTrueNews

bad trolling? or what

Is this usually a red flag for anybody else? Much like when conversing with somebody that spells jew as joo.

+1
me too, no .is, no clicky

All the hardcore doomsday preppers aren't even on this board. Fuck's sake, they're not even on the Internet. They've gone to ground years ago and cut all ties to the electric world and have been surviving off the grid. In fact, if civilization was to take a huge shit and right now, hermit crabs who live off the land and are already self-sustaining are going to be the leaders of whatever fucking neighborhood tribe wanders onto their territory.

As for the NEETs, they have no prospects anyway, so who cares. The functional world doesn't want them and the dysfunctional one to arise won't either.

We'll all go back to primitive shitposting Pepe on the walls of abandoned subway tunnels and skyscrapers and no one will give a fuck.

Hmm here have a bump.

wat? what did i miss?

.org has 'disappeared' snapshots of websites.
.is hasn't been known to yet

A massive bio-terror attack has already been launched on the United States. It began with 1965 Immigration Act.

/thread

A few years back Cass Sunstein, King Nigger's cult Marx wizard kike, was kvetching about conspiracies.

realhistoryarchives.blogspot.ru/2010/01/sunstein-vermeule-obama-and-conspiracy.html

Stopped right there. BLMAO.

…Which is why the Washington Traitors will have Amerika repopulated with hundreds of millions of Chinese after they have crawled up on out of their bunkers when the bio-weapons have done their job!!!

I'm sure that there is one FEMA Coffin with your name on it among the tens of millions stockpiled around the country!!!!!!

Breeding with niggers and shitskins is a BIO-TERROR ATTACK.

it's not that they have these coffin liners in storage that is a concern,
It's the sheer number of them they have stocked up.

They are, as a general observation, stored outside too which would shorten their shelf life due to the exposure to the elements.
in other words, they can't be expecting them to stay there for more than a couple of years.
They will begin to perish after that.

if it takes out spic, niggers, jews, faggots, sjws, & christcucks, fuckneh.

HIV/AIDS already killed a fuckton of people, whores and fags are worse than terrorists.

I did the numbers on them back when I first saw the Hogan episode on Fusion Centers. If they are serving a couple of states, you would expect that to be standard stocking if they are produced as batches, and that they would be used up before deterioration became an issue, hence the lack of protection.

What they are not, and IIRC the episode misrepresented them as, are 3-person coffins.

You can also imagine FEMA requiring a # on standby just in case too.

They're made of heavy plastic and intended to maintain their structural integrity indefinitely when buried; they're insanely durable and even if they weren't, with how they're stacked only the top one on each stack could suffer any sort of meaningful damage from the elements. Most of those photos of big yards with the grave liners sitting around are also from low-lying areas of the US, where they're used for almost all interments because of how dramatically the ground settles thanks to the water table being so close to the surface.

Sounds like some tinfoil autism OP. You might want to lurk moar….but if it is real have a bump

This is very true