*blocks your path*

wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aXfokSKZ0QA?t=42
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

take her cheetos, kick her out of my house and then eat the cheetos.

Take her home, force feed her dad all the cheetos in their house, take his ID and intimidate him with the promise to use it for all things evil if I see any more junk food in the girl's hands.

tell the stupid bitch to stop shoving cheetos in her mouth and make herself useful instead

Have sex

Kek. At least you're honest about it.

ask her if she wants to go to mcdonalds with me :3

This

for a mcSausage I assume?

I'm watching this thread to report any illegal activity or thoughts.

reported

i'd try manipulate her into letting throat fuck her tbh

Go fuck yourself with this child abuse shit, you fucking nigger.

reported for reporting

She's not even 18, pedoscum

Thanks, FBI

Illegal thoughts?

we 1984 n shet

not really id probably just cuddle with her :3

that's better, thank you

Degenerates out

Id fuck her, the chair AND the bag of chips

Pedo webms Thread

Little kids are gross man. They're always covered in boogers and food crust.

We're literally born liking them, we can't help our attraction anymore than you can yours. We can refrain from acting on that attraction, sure, but that's about it.

Kids are sweet and genuine and funny. they smell good and like to snuggle close.They are pure,unlike jaded adults, full of judgement.Just all around nice to be with. Take notes adults.

which lgs have you been hanging around?

that's such a waste tbh

Take the cheetos

*BLOCKS HER PATH*

this tbh

Jesus, man, that's gross. Lord help the children around you. I'm pedo, and I won't even do that in my dreams.

pedos are so fucking twisted and full of contradictions

Hey now, don't judge an entire group of people by a handful of chaps you don't curry favor with, friend.

A friendly Sage! for you.

Pedos are SJWs

Oh, you never had fantasies of raping a variety of cock teasing women in public restrooms and some non cock teasing? Me neither..

that would be degenerate and not human nature

Degeneracy is fun, though. The only ones telling me not to be degenerate are Holla Forumstard virgins and hairy old rural men.

Umm, no. I'm not some foot fag degenerate. Now get the fuck off the internet before you get raped.

Ask what she hid behind that bag of cheetos.

Is that a television in the background? with police tape on the fence and a beer bottle on the television? and a loli eating cheetos on a chair in the grass? at night? ???

youtu.be/aXfokSKZ0QA?t=42

*tells OP he's a faggot*
You're a faggot.

Low effort.

Sage! for you.

lmao I was the creator of the thread to which that post was the reply