Robowaifu

MGTOW here: I need a robowaifu of her. Who else would want one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoSfq-jHSWw
youtube.com/watch?v=134gXjus-U4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, that's pathetic.

yes, why?

No, what's pathetic is chasing after 3DPD and expecting a true relationship.

So people might begin actively shilling for them to be designed.

That's not how it works you little shit

That's not how what works?

the best thing you can do for sexbots is earn a fuck load of money, so you can support them

Is that 90's Shakira A.K.A best Shakira?

Shakira's best feature is her bellydancing, you won't get proper value out of a Shakira sex robot until the technology exists that allows sex robots to bellydance.

Some
I think most of them were during the 00s.

Well, yes, I'm hoping for the most realistic robot that can mimic everything about the human body.

ill take 1

Thinking-Ape thinks wanting sexbots is a sign of wanting to go back to 3DPD, and weakness and inability to happily live without a 3DPD
I think he is kinda right
;_;

I remember this song very well. Hips don't lie. When it came out, it was considered pretty lewd. Today you have this lewdness amplified by 10 and nobody seems to give a shit about it.

I don't understand why things have to be mechanic. I am more for genetically engineered catgirls or clones of the girl you desire. When all secrets of the DNA are solved, scientists would be able to create a fully bioorganic girl to your desire. If you want a clone of your oneitis then just take 1 hair of her and doctor can replicate her in the lab. Nice feature would be to change genes at will to modify some characteristics like hair color or eye color or integrating a "do not disobey your master" sequence.

yes in sjw shitholes like the west.

of course the initial product will be but eventually prices will fall and become affordable.
Keep in mind that your genetically engineered girl will probably still be less expensive than a divorce.

I didn't realize it was ever considered lewd, TBH.
As much as I appreciate genetic engineering and cloning, I really don't see how using it to create a girl of your dreams is escaping 3DPD. Robowaifus aren't human, so they are a complete escape.

I want a Kristen Stewart robowaifu

Hope you're rich son. Or talented and increasingly obsessed and have about 60K. Even with all that the results are pretty muh.

So here's that guy that made his own robot waifu scarlett johansson,good luck lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoSfq-jHSWw

This guy is right on the cutting edge. It feels like if you just gave him a unlimited budget had him team up with real dolls get some top a.i. programmers and robotic engineers,in about 5 or 10 years He could be the new Steve Jobs and celebrity waifus would be the new iphone.

pic related I want a robot waifu Jaime Pressly

trailer parks are filled with them, user

This is the best part, though. There will be a massive flood of people leaving those shitholes to visit whateve country allows sex robots, possibly even living there, leaving their country to the SJW's and the cunts (and the inevital barbarians).
All like it was with Rome when men fled to nearby countries full of concubines and we all know how that ended…

why are you MGTOW?
you don't have to

Then what's the point? If sex is all that is on the table, casual girlfriends or pickups is one of the worst alternatives you can pick, considering there are professionals for that kind of stuff.

You'd essentially be trusting someone else to give you a good night of fun when she might not be that good in bad, cares more about getting herself off than you, will end up costing far more and in the end she can even charge you with rape if she's not happy, not to mention STD's and forced pregnancy.

You're asking the wrong question. Ask instead "why wouldn't you be MGTOW?" and ponder upon the answer.

Because I'm undesirable, women don't like me I wasn't born a chad.

improve

There's no gym for your face
There's no gym for your height
There's no gym for your lack of social skills
There's no gym to understand women

there are still ways to improve them, even if there isn't a gym

that isn't MGTOW that is incel
MGTOW are indifferent to 3DPD due to understanding of them, whether or not they can pass 3DPD's hypergamous standards is irreverent

So, volcel?

That's called "talking with other people"
That's called "civil court"

There are, but what you can improve won't be valued by them while they are young anyway.

Let's be realistic here for a second, the one thing women value in a men is self-confidence and independence, when you don't second-guess yourself all the time and you actually get shit done.
This sounds like something anyone can attain so even the most fugly motherfucker should get a women, but it's something just as hard to change as your height or face.

How can you have self-confidence when you're surrounded by people that don't believe in you? By staying away from them? Then your self-worth only exists from afar and the second you'll go near someone, you'll crash down.
How do you establish independence? By just doing your own thing? That's not something that can be seen by other people, unless you're ostentatious about it or your own thing includes stuff that normies do publically.

You can indeed improve your self-esteem and your independence to atract a woman, but if you can't do it naturally then you'll likely only ever succeed at doing it in ways that are still incompatible with a social life or a girlfriend.

And let's not forget that some people just aren't gregarious, period. In a society that values how extroverted you are, being the quiet thinker will not make you popular at all except with a select group of people, and even then it will not make you look atractive.

MGTOW can fuck 3DPD if they wish, just not put 3DPD on top of the list, but I can see how knowledge of 3DPD will make you not really want to deal with them

paying for sex is tragic.

hunting and a new chick is more satisfying then having sex with her most of the time.
sex is overrated, i'v had some faps that were more enjoyable then sex.
being desired by a woman feels much better, even if it doesn't last a life time.

getting new chicks in my bed is one of the most satisfying things i do.
my life would be so boring without pussy.
it also is my biological purpose and yours too, denying it will only come out to bite you in the ass.

thats a lie, saying that ONLY Chads get pussy isn't true.
sure you won't get industrial amount of slits like a Chad would, but every man can at the very least get a new pussy every month

Shit taste, embrace the future of /clang/

Even when you have all that women are capricious as all fuck, given to self destructive whims and just plain ignorance bordering on incivility when it suits them in order to further polish their highly bespoke persecution complexes wherein *anything* you say will be taken the wrong way and twisted into shitty sentiment arrayed against her.

A woman can find a way to hate a good man in the space of one apparently pleasant conversation.

It's also simpler, less strings attached, gives you more bang for your buck (literally) and you risk far less
That you get to fuck 7/10 at least and they try their best to make it good for you is a bonus on top of that.

She desires your wallet and\or wants to be passive while you make her life awesome. Whores desire you just the same way.
The few women that will actually desire you for more than a few bucks or a few fucks won't fall for this kind of shit.

Your and mine biological purpose is to breed, not just have sex. Kind of a stupid argument you're using here, unless you tell me that you creampie every girl and you go out with and you're the proud father of 15 kids by now.
If you just fuck them without impregnating them, you're not really fullfilling your "biological purpose", you're just hijacking it's reward mechanism to feel good.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Even if that shit is true, why would you want it? What's the point in "feeling desired" by women that you change every month anyway? How is that any special, when you keep them for shorter than a guy owns a car?
Why would you invest so much effort into what's essentially an overly expensive shitty hobby just to feel good every now and then when there's plenty of alternatives for that?
Shit dude, even heroine is a better option if all you want is to feel good and drugs are shit.

I just noticed, you didn't actually presented anything else other than sex. I guess we're back at the same point. Why bother with sex at all when many other things can feel much better (up to and including your hand) while having far less costs associated? Why even bother with women at this point?

I was busy posting in other threads but a paragraph in I can already tell you are over thinking things
They dont matter, and they never will, look down on them for doubting you.

get a source of income and a place you can afford, then walk away from anything you don't want, its that easy

you don't do it for others, you do it for you, you make yourself better as you see it

You ever make a person uncomfortable by saying nothing after they talk their head off?
I have
A lot
and everything I do verbally or through body language has great impact

Moar shakira you fags.

go all or go home

They do matter if you're trying to impress them. I can be very much self-confident in my ability to write code, in how many foreign languages I know, how many cultures I'm familiar with, how tech-savvy I am and even how empathic I can be at times
But if other people don't value any of this, then my self-confidence only works in my own space.

It's like you didn't even read what I wrote. You can do that, but you're moving away from people. That doesn't show independence, it doesn't show anything at all since you're basically escaping the situation.

And you'll end up liking the person you are and attain happiness, yes. I've been in that stage and I'm happy with who I am.
But what you consider better might not align with other people and it will end up as a moot point if the idea is to appear atractive. You either fake up a personality and appearance that other people like or you stop giving a shit, you just do your thing and accept that you're not gonna atract those girls.

Dunno what that has to do with this, making someone unconfortable in particular.
You can pass the idea that you think carefully before you talk and that will give off a good image indeed, but you're not gonna appear to be that confident in yourself compared to people that guess first and think second.

what did he mean by this?

Anything from 1-5 is fine, 6 might have size issues

desperate
it's you that doesn't value these things, you think they mean nothing so they mean nothing
YEAH
NOT LIVING WITH YOUR PARENTS IS CLEARLY AS MEANINGLESS ACT
you're attain confidence
obviously you are not or you would not be bitching about it

all you have to do is radiate confidence and actually pursue women without stumbling over yourself

being in control of the conversation, think of it like a battle, the more you learn how to achieve responses with less the better you become at conversation, controlling the pace of conversations is part of that, I work service industry and people constantly try to give me their life story and I kill it fast by giving them my full attention and maintaining eye contact without displaying any hostility, the message gets across fast
I'm not talking about pausing to think, I'm talking about control of the conversation through body language and knowing when to shut up and when to talk, I encourage my coworkers that I enjoy hanging out with to talk more with short responses and body language as well

One more vote for robowaifus. I don't even care what they look like. Robowaifus are not just a personal benefit, they would radically change gender dynamics in society. The larger percentage of men have robowaifus, the fewer ego boosts 3DPD will get from them. This will decrease just how spoiled 3DPD are, as they now have fewer men actively working for access to vagina. With enough robowaifus, 3DPD may finally have to actually treat men like equals, instead of walking wallets with dicks, that are actively hated and punished any instant that they are not actively serving 3DPD.

This is what's holding us back. We could have robowaifus right now if the companies that are putting any effort at all into sexbots would just stop being stupid and bypass the uncanny valley by making cartoony, purposely robotic-looking waifus, instead of uncanny bimbos.

Once we get the market going, the tech will advance much faster, and perhaps we'll overcome the uncanny valley sooner rather than later. But cartoony bots come first, and they are already very possible, if only we made enough people aware, so that they would start demanding them.

There's nothing wrong about wanting a bang-maid. The problem is that 3DPD will no longer even pretend to want to help your life in any way, even in ways as simple as cooking or cleaning. In fact, they'll probably be gross and just make things dirty and make you do these things for them, while they're out fucking some Chad. Robots will make our lives better in many ways, and sex is just one of them.

It's because we already have the tech to make perfectly viable robowaifus right now. People are just too stupid to envision using the tech in the right way. They see these scary monster robots on tv and don't realize that that could all be bypassed with artistic decisions, like cartoony designs, and AI that acknowledges it's an imperfect AI, but strives to be more human. While we enjoy those, the tech will advance, but there's no need to wait that long. We can have them now.

You raise an interesting point about biological possibilities, but cloning your oneitis, while a very intriguing idea, would probably be something that only happens well after robowaifus are at the top of their game, and have solved problems like realism and such. Bio might be better still, but it will be a long time, and there's no reason to wait.

Plus, clones and other genetically engineered beings will have to be raised like children, unless you can figure out some sort of speed-aging process that you can control, while also teaching them at the same advanced speed. And then you're still left with regular 3DPD, albeit maybe brainwashed. But they can still have the pitfalls of regular 3DPD. The tech to eliminate those will take even longer.

This guy's stupid. If he made one that looked like a robot on purpose, and gave it an AI with a personality to match, the whole thing would become much more believable, as well as marketable. And once that market opens up and people start buying, prices will drop as the tech expands and makes ever grander robowaifus.

This guy gets it. Level 4 and below are all perfectly viable right now. Maybe even higher levels, maybe even level 1, because it at least looks anime, which is much easier to make as a robot and not seem uncanny than one that tries to be photorealistic is.

But watch as the failed normie in this thread keeps saying that 3DPD is worth it. I hope he still thinks it's worth it when one of them sticks him with herpes and child support for kids who aren't even his, then accuses him of rape and has him put in jail with no evidence when he calls her a bitch after finding out that Chad Jr. isn't really his.

I mean that you only get good at something if you practice it and this extends to social skills to.
You'll have to try it, even if you start with short sentences and monitoring body language, but there's no other way to improve at it.
Start with little girls, they are the easiest to begin.

Fucking genious…

Some things have a subjective value. I could chew your hear off about quaternions and how you craft basic high level functions in low level programming with assembly, things I consider fascinating, but other people won't.

Shit, I though we were actually talking seriously, not giving "babbys first advice"-tier recomendations
Living by yourself is the very minimum, independence is far, far more than just that.

I'm not bitching about it. I'm happy with it. I love myself and all the things I take interest in. My mind is the most confiest and beautifull place I've ever made\seen and it's amazing how I can be completely alone in a room and yet still make myself happy without even masturbating.

How generic. What's next? Eat your veggies and brush your teeth?
Actively pursuing women will end up having you labeled as a pervert or a freak unless they are interested. That's how pussy-chasing always ends up.

And this is the part where I'll ask you to get the fuck out because some people despise the whole idea of turning conversations into "battles".
Some people are just too agreable for that shit and they fear conversations because they know they are battles they will always lose.
Others just fucking hate how every conversation has to be some sort of attention grabbing competition, so shut the fuck up already, I'm trying to think.

I'll have conversations with people I feel value my input and whom are trying to talk with me, not despite me. If any conversation starts being a battle of sorts, sod off I have better things to do then win your approval.

that about sums it up, see this cat?
youtube.com/watch?v=134gXjus-U4
this is how you should be.
Hear the owner?
that's how you are now.

yeah and I could talk a persons ear off about Holla Forums shit that they don't understand, and still keep them interested

elaborate so I can answer properly

if you say so fam

And have you been radiating confidence?
I'm talking about asking women out not stalking them god damn
it's a battle with yourself retard, measured response

wew

Independence is doing whatever the fuck you want. Being capable of doing it to it's fullest, meaning not only being able to pay for it but also having time and freedom to do so. This applies to hobbies and even work.
If you join a group because someone asked you and you're not particularly interested but you wanna do the guy a favour or you're just interested in the company, that's not actually independence, that's letting someone else decide for you how you're gonna spend your time.

The problem is if you want to spend your time something that doesn't allow for broadcasting what an alpha stud you are, like sitting and reading a book or writing shit down or just pace around thinking about stuff.
You're still independant and doing your thing because you want to, but it's not the kind of independance that atracts pussy.

I have, and it's fucking horrible. I get that gregarious fucks don't see this because it's part of their nature not to be sensitive to this kind of shit (one of the reasons they are gregarious) but what you're talking about is called "being assertive" if you want the actual term.
And the problem with being assertive is that introvert people will not be confortable with you at all (so don't count seeing them again) while extrovert people will see it as a competition and you're off to a pissing contest.
This is why I stopped being assertive, because it puts off the kind of people I'd like to meet while atracting attention from the faggots I couldn't care less about.

It's still one I have to fight for the sake of talking with someone else. If I'm forced to do it, the other guy can fuck off, I'm not gonna pretend to be something I'm not or violate my morals and try to manipulate him and the conversation all for the sake of discussing the weather or soccer.
If I can't talk normally with someone, there's no point in even opening my mouth.

that's not what I said retard
my point is that your mentality is that of a needy bitch and your behavior reflects that

that doesn't exist

hobbies are not necessary to attract pussy, chado kun does not show off his hobbies to get pussy, he goes to the bar and competes with other males for the attention of sluts

its not that hard to adjust yourself to your company man

kek, good luck then quitter

awful
that art is awful, have you no taste?

stay mad skinfag

fine stick your dick in this, then

no thank you

There's no reason someone couldn't make an actual robot like this. It's entirely possible. We just need enough people to demand it.

It's not my ideal robowaifu, but I'd settle for it.

FNAF sexbot?
you think fandoms with fetishes will help with sexbots?
I'd pay a lot of money to get a Toriel-bot tbh

you you not understand how much disposable income degenerate furrys have?

fare point

i like this one too

Sexbots being based on licensed characters would be a goldmine for any media company ballsy enough to license their characters for such a thing. Vidya characters in particular would be perfect for it. You could easily make a robot that looks and moves exactly like '90s and 2000s CGI. If only ReBoot wasn't Canadian and therefore pozzed, because AndrAIa would be the perfect robowaifu. She's an AI in-universe and everything.

If they won't license their characters, I'm sure big fandoms like FNAF and Minecraft will simply have kickstarters and stuff for homebrew customizations to make their waifus into robots.

maybe it will be like lego

Have you ever stepped on a lego? Do you really wanna feel that on your dick?

no, I mean like batman is owned by DC, but lego batman is owned by lego co.

I'm sure if Warner Bros. revoked the Batman license from Lego, Lego wouldn't be able to use Lego Batman anymore.

But yes, theoretically companies could license out their characters for sexbots, and it would be a fucking goldmine. But you know most companies would be too pussy to do it, at least at first. I'm sure Japanese companies would do it first, but even then, there will always be homebrew customizations, but they'll likely be much more expensive.

Lego batman is lego's product, they don't have to pay shit to WB.
same thing could happen for sexbots

No way. At the very least Lego would have had to pay WB to get a license that lasts forever, like how Universal licensed the movie rights to Namor: The Sub-Mariner from Marvel forever.

Otherwise you could just make your own Batman product and not have to pay shit to WB.

not Batman, Lego Batman

I don't know even know how is jewing anymore

there are 6 jew megacorps

Putting a word in front of it isn't enough to invalidate copyright, unless you're going for some sort of crazy Dumb Starbucks parody of parody stunt.

who wants to fuck lego batman anyway

I was gonna say I'd fuck Lego Batgirl, but I'm pretty sure they made her a nigger.

Lego Supergirl, then.

there are like 3 or 4 batgirls, you can probably find a white one

or yellow

They had the balls to make Commissioner Gordon and Barbara Gordon into niggers. I doubt they give enough of a shit to know who Stephanie Brown is.

Maybe Cassandra Cain might be remembered since she's asian. I guess I can go for that.

WHAT A SEXY PAIR OF LEGS AND FEET IN OP'S PICTURE .
LOVE IT….

I have the weirdest boner

I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.