/bbbb/'s unexpected purpose

I've noticed that ever since /bbbb/ sprung into existence, the mods on Holla Forums have been rather distant and seem to have started actually doing their job. Apart from Dysnomia's failed sticky (quads gets to choose what I do xd) which he never delivered on, we have been largely spared from their antics. This leads me to wonder; is the threat presented by quad/b/ a necessity to keeping the mods in check? What if we need /bbbb/ to serve as a watchdog of some kind?
And with that a second question arises: if /bbbb/ were to disappear, what would keep the mods from relapsing into their previous, shameful behavior? It frightens me that we have to threaten the BO and Vols before they do what they're supposed to.

[spoiler]I wish Dysnomia and the current Vols on Holla Forums would just be replaced. All this wouldn't have been necessary if they would just listen to the community, a community that's sick and tired of Dysnomia's selfish, egotistical behavior.
[/spoiler]

Oh, great. Just great.

you mean the threat presented by /notb/

/bbbb/ is a small fry, run by samefags talking to themselves desperately trying to create the illusion there's any activity

Hitler dubs confirms. /notb/ is the superior board.

dem niggers scared of what we can become

Kek. Nice one, user.

>(((board statistics)))
They're so scared of us they have to falsify the stats. Just proves how powerful a board it is.

it wasn't 'choose what i do' it was 'choose'

the quads were the first to decide. it makes it more creative that way.

t. dysnomis

the first trips was 'roll' so it became a roll thread. it seemed pretty good to me.

If /bbbb/ is the cane we need to keep the mods in line like a pack of dogs, the so be it.

it just took the users to make an alt board

there were 3 trips in the thread but third ste of trips were wasted

in a heartbeat sadly

This is not happening.

You need to lurk moar. I've been posting about as much as always.
My moderation has been consistently exactly the same since the last time the ban list was cleared after the pedo purge, and then the board nuke happened, and then /bbbb/. You are just falsely attributing it to /bbbb/

there hasnt been that much cp over thr last few days actually. But before the nuke there qas a decent size dump which i can only assume attributed to the nuke. Also theres cp on that catalog rn

holy shit i cant type

Yeah, I've only had to take care of a little bit of spam. There was a Holla Forums raid last night, but I didn't even bother to moderate that because it was so pathetic.
Didn't know if it was or not, thread is shit anyway so deleted.

There is no connection between Holla Forums mod behavior and /bbbb/. Apart from the /bbbb/ BO coming in here to apologize to an user for wrongly banning him (a classy move which he got shit on for, btw), the only interaction between the two boards seems to be that one butthurt user who got banned.

I think people read too much into the whole /bbbb/ thing, and are really getting inappropriately fixated on it. It is a new board, one of thousands that pop up on 8ch every year. It does not seem to me to be in competition with Holla Forums, so much as it seems to merely be an alternative to Holla Forums. At least that is the way its mods and users are acting. So I don't see that there is anything problematic with it. It doesn't seem to be any more or less lenient on CP than Holla Forums is, and while it does seem to have less shit content it has less content in general, so it isn't going to be anyone's "only" board. At least not yet.

what's your thoughts on /bbbb/ Hex?
Also there's been a decent amount of spammers the past couple days. There was the slide spammers, the potato spammers, the random get spammer and that nicole faggot. What's up with the spammers lately? Is it because of the codemonkey thing?

You just deleted a whole thread without even checking it for content, based entirely on your own personal opinion that it was a shit thread?

The entire thread was debating whether it was cp or not, nigger.

Does that violate the board rules?

no cp on /bbbb/ currently but it'll make its way there eventually. However, there's lots of pictures that would break dost but they're still up - which is great.

if it was a cropped image of masha's roastie 11/12 y/o pussy. Was very quick to point it out also

I'm pretty indifferent to it. I think the BO is a faggot that gets offended way too easily and bans people because of it. I think one of his vols should be worried about getting doxed since he's a total retard, and used his first name as his mod account so any info he posts from here could lead to dox. Probably shouldn't have hired him, but can't expect much from a newfag board.

Board rules are to be on the safe side when it comes to possible CP. I didn't ban the OP, I just deleted the thread. It was reported as CP, so I'm gonna take their word for it, and what I saw in the thread. You were wrong that I didn't take the content of the thread into account, it was a bunch of pedos posting masha and debating whether the OP was CP or not.

Gotcha…I misread your statement that you "didn't know if it was or not" to mean that you didn't know if CP had been posted or not, meaning that you hadn't actually gone into the thread to check it out.
My mistake, apologies all around.

No problem, man. I should try to be more clear sometimes.

If we barred the incompetence of the vols/bo would you say it has 'potential?' Also aren't you a little happy some of the pedos/closet pedos/ hebephiles have 'swirched' to /bbbb/ not permanently just temporarily.

Holy fuck. That's exactly what the spamfag kept saying… It's total BS, too, as both boards already know. What the hell Hex?

Maybe. I haven't actually gone on there to look. The user count looks inflated by proxy/vpn spam like Holla Forums used to do when they made other splinter boards to try to split boards up. The fact we have been pretty much constantly raided leading up to the creation of that board tells me this is the most likely scenario here as well. The attacks on the moderation during those raids are exactly as you would expect from an operation to split the board. We would delete spam, and then we would be attacked for deleting the spam as if we were deleting regular content and not just spam.

I saw a screenshot of the BO getting ass ravaged by some guy talking shit, and saying he should ban him. That's all I need to know that the BO is a faggot. I've never threatened to ban someone because I got butthurt, and never will. So as a mod myself that's how I'm going to judge him. His fault for acting like such a bitch.

I guess I'll take your word for it, but you're literally sounding like that butthurt spammer. Maybe work on your rhetoric? Lol, idk. I browse both boards and I have to admit /bbbb/ is actually better than Holla Forums at this moment. One of the reasons being good moderation. (as far as moderation can be good on Holla Forums) Plenty of people seem to think so. I don't believe you're indifferent tbh. and I don't think you should be.

yeah user count is inflated af rn.
yeah probably not missing out on much because it's basically a pedo/hebe/ephebo containment board rn. Theres other threaads but I'm sure the main attraction is the jailbait and the toddlers being posted there.

might i add its pretty good over there :3

I'm just glad that the pedos are gone, we can remove this thread now because that's all that anyone really cared about. I mean the trannies and faggots are still here so Holla Forums is still shit

You must be kidding.

they're never really gone though

I'm not.

They don't have to leave, just have to stop posting pedo related material.

hmm, could it be that hex is a spammer?

I'm just calling it how I see it, and I'm not sugarcoating anything. That's just my style. You seem pretty biased in favor of that board, so I don't think it would matter how much I try to dance around the issue as long as what I say is negative in your eyes. Like I said, I don't care that much. If you want to know the other problems with that board, for one the vols are leftists. Explains the Holla Forums raid last night pretty well, doesn't it?
I have no reason to care about that board. What am I gonna do? Beg for people not to go there? No. I'm going to do my job here, and interact with the users here. If they want to go to that board, there's nothing I can do about that.

now that would be a twist that would turn shit upsidedown
true

nvm hes back
thanks for shilling the board for 'us'

See, that's why /bbbb/ has caught on so much. There's no chance of the BO or Vols deleting threads there just because they are done with them. So what the fuck are you asking for a thread to be deleted on Holla Forums for?
What the hell, man.

I was afraid you might say that, but I decided not to address the question of bias. I'm currently torn inbetween the two boards, is all.

I don't think I was online when the raid happened, so idk. What makes you think the vols are leftypol tho? For someone who never visited the board you seem to be very opinionated.

Mhm. So you care nothing about people leaving Holla Forums?
That's a pretty worrying attitude.

holy fuck im braindead af

Here's one of the screenshots I saw
, there were a couple more that showed the entire exchange. But you can get the general idea of how butthurt the BO obviously was

user just lurk both of the boards. Boom problem 'solved'

Shit I hadn't noticed the reddit spacing.

Yeah I gotcha. I agree that was over the top. As you said yourself tho, the board was created by inexperienced anons so they were bound to make mistakes. Afterwards the BO apologised and there haven't been any incidents like that ever since. I don't think Dysnomia has ever taken responsibility for anything he's done. Ever.

You mean this?

wew

Didn't you get btfo'd mutiple times this week?Pic very fucken related lmao

he asked to be b& on numerous occasions but i think that's what he wanted in the first place. Was this user a based shill or just fucking retarded, i honestly can't tell anymore.

They told us in a thread here. The retard that uses his first name as a mod account, Blake, loves Stalin and admitted to being a lefty. One of the other vols is third position, not sure which but still a commiecuck no matter how you try to spin it.

They have been shilling here constantly, how would I not have opinions? They also spent most of their time here during the creation of that board, so I probably know more about the BO and vols than just about anyone else since I could see all their posts. Pretty easy to form opinions when you have information.

Yeah that, thanks for posting.

Since when is this criteria for getting banned? It never used to happen on imageboards. Retarded millennials think it's normal though.

I see. Thanks for clearing that up. I honestly don't really care for the political views of bo or vols, like Dysnomia is some sort of Discordian or whatever, idc. But thanks for clarifying

I still don't believe you never visited /bbbb/ in all honesty but at least you've shown yourself to be able to carry yourself in a conversation without acting like a retard

"be careful what you wish for because you just might get it"
that user must be a based shill then

man i really wish i cared enough about this shithole of a website to actually give a shit about anything itt.

eh, who the fuck cares.

Niggers.

wew

Why are you here then? I like the sage too, nice touch.

I like the drama, it brought some life back to the board. I saw some other user say that we need a war between the two boards and I can see where he's coming from.

drama and conflict is the best type of enabler. Im all for it but what we would even fight about? Dysnomia being a cunt because that hasn't been up for debate in a long time.

That was the original purpose of /srz/ :(