Is it Midget time yet?

I mean seriously,it must be time for them to come out and play?!

Degenerates out

As long as they are not underage midgets i cant see any issue with that…just keep to the rules.

Hawt. Looks like that's lipstick she's wearing.

Now all she needs is some mascara and eyeliner and those men wouldn't be able to stand straight.

It's actually anti-degenerate when you think about it. You do think, don't you?

I love fit healthy midgets.
Maybe its because they could probably kick most of our asses..or maybe its just the thought of how tight their little bodys would be??
Meet Mila…my favorite little fit midget crush!

i fap to migits all the time,but i have to admit that i get post ejaculation blues strait after.
But the strange thing is that i will repeat the process the next day,if not later on the same day.
Why do migits have this power over us?

Dont confuse pedo's with midget lovers.
If its ok for woman to like tall men,why is it not ok for men to like short woman??

because they're just beautiful creatures, user. midgets are extremely energetic and pure, they'll laugh at the most stupid things and you'll feel good about yourself. when you're around them you know its they're not faking anything because they genuinely enjoy your company.

also this tbh

Yeah, she could probably take a lot of abuse until she gave out. What a tough girl! She is really tough, isn't she?

xDD le funy meme 😂😂😂😂 fukn pedos are scard as fuck now xDD 😂😂😂 good job bro😂😂 BROFIST 👊💥

stop…

I prefer soft midgets like this one
But i have to admit that i would love the challenge of breaking the tough midget spirit.I would lick the tears from her face as the realisation dawned on her that no matter how tough she is that she was gonna recieve a load of my baby making juice up her cunny or ass

that's mean
but hot

too lewd man

my morals and penis are conflicted on this one.

your penis doesn't have morals

thats the problem.

jokes on you i'm not into grannies nor whales

I want to taste her tears of humiliation as her body would betray her and she became my willing sex puppet.
All in front of her enraged and tied down daddy!!

post midgets or GTFO.

how would she feel if daddy participated?

no i want to turn hime into a cuck as i turn her into a little midget slut

imagine how tight their cunnies are
the thought of their blood on my dick arouses me a great deal

but the thought of daddy performing those acts could be traumatic. and imagine how he must feel.

Daddy doesnt get to perform nuthin…he's a cuck(the get to sit and watch)

i dont know. her perceived protector and someone she trusts doing those disgusting things to her would be fucked. and him crying like a little bitch as he failed to protect her makes him weak. so you're the alpha male in this situation that gets to dominate her and she will be willing.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Because a pitbull locking its jaw on a toddler's neck is a violent danger; some dude banging a JB is not.

I looked very close and I think these might violate dost

Good to see you doing your duty. Make sure you look reeeeeeeal close just to make sure.

those midgets don't violate dost tbh

i see one of her pussy lips tbh

Just skin next to her pussy. I can't see any real twat

Agreed. Don't these animals already have their own board over >>>/bbbb/? What the fuck are they still doing here?

Why to these pieces of shit still come here to spread their disease when they have a fucking board of their own? Normal people are disgusted by child abuse, what are these retards trying to accomplish here, other than gather even more hatred towars their obnoxious behavior?

Why are these child rapists so fucking obnoxious? Jesus christ.

==FUCK OFF PEDONIGGERS NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE==

wew

cheeky board plug

i'm just going to be blunt here to the user who drops his midgets around this time:
go ham brother

requesting cp warrants a ban and is a crime!

damn that's some degenerated shit

I want more

KILL YOURSELVES DEGENERATE PEDONIGGERS

le bump
got it the 2nd time buddy good on you

but he specifically said midgets user

oh, sorry. my mistake. proceed with the dumping of delectable midgets.

thanks sir

Really makes you think.

helping a loli transcend to a state of sexual euphoria doesn't equate to attacking. it makes retards think. those retards should read a dictionary :)

this tbh

no, go away

you're late, grandpa.

back off, pedokike

being that cute should be a crime, tbh.

t. pedophile
Stop hurting children, creep

if you get off from this, that is some next level beta male submission. dominant pedos are chad status; the rest should all be gassed.

they make me hurt. i just mitigate it.

stop projecting your insecurities at me

typical pedoscum

resort to the projection defense, scum.

he is scum. that's pathetic.

it's too obvious, why else would you get this much triggered by that pic

just typical pedoscum

because im fucking tired of these manchildren, betamale cucks. not only are you a man, the supposed superior sex, getting turned on by domination, but domination by a child. PATHETIC. you are weak and should be genocided to preserve the superior gene.

yeh thats a whole league outside of pedophilia.
ugly parasite should be castrated.

as if dominating a child was something a betamale cuck wasn't capable of kek, nice one cuckboi

Why do you have an actual freaking pizza on your bed? Geez, it looks so greasy.

W E W L A D

christ, that pathetic attempt to validate your sickness. good you can admit you're a betamale cuck, though.

you can go right ahead and noose yourself.

You're too edgy, my lad. Here, take another Sage!

(And maybe a chill pill. Where are your parents? Do they know you're here?)

keep acting like you wouldn't agree that being dominated by a loli is an alpha tier fetish

you're abusing the power of the sage.

its a mans duty to pleasure his women. you're deluded.

dude you have watched too much hentai and read too many dojin.

nah, i just thinks he's a pedo.

Well, I can't use my username here, so I Sage! as another why of identifying myself to the outside world.

(Also, I like Sag-ing—it's pretty neat.)

in uni and 18. checks out.

Just for research purposes may i ask who this midget is?

Pedo scum
I dont care if you call them midgets or whatever they are underage and you should all be stoned to death!!!!

" you should all be stoned"

He now thats a good idea user ;)

The name is in the picture bro,but just for your continuing RESEARCH here are some more migits.

"_" want a cracker

is your answer

Seriously….belly censored??

FREE THE BELLY BUTTONS!!!!

sorry, mods are too DOST ban happy. Even the legs might violate DOST still…

Free the Flesh!