Why do normies get so chrono triggered by rape

And not just full on rape but all forms of "sexual assault"

Like how does someone go from "oh lol at that dipshit girl getting black out drunk, I'm gonna put my dick in her for 15 mins she wont remember a thing" to "go to prison for 20 years"

People have more hatred for "rapists" than they do for people who steal, or beat people up, or break shit

People would go easier on me if I burned a house down and beat up the family standing outside watching, than if I stuck my dick in their daughter for 15 minutes, whether she was passed out or was crying for me to stop, same sentence either way

Also, prison inmates get hyper triggered by it to

This is something I just cant wrap my mind around no matter how hard I try, not being edgy, not trolling, I just cannot fucking comprehend it

I mean I can barely understand that maybe women get assmad because they feel like they own pussy and get to decide who they bestow it on, who is worthy of it, and if you "rape" them in any form you are "stealing" it, even though it doesn't actually hurt them at all but its like a power trip thing and if you "steal" it then they get enraged a "lowly person they didn't approve of got to enjoy their pussy" or something

But why the fuck do men get so assmad over it too? What the hell do they care?

And why do the court systems back the normies up on this?
Normies get ass mad constantly that the courts aren't "fair" but when it comes to this one the courts and normies are hand in hand

Fucking normalfags

0/10

shut the fuck up dumbass

shill thread

fuck off

Why not take this to the forced abstinence thread and fuck off yourself.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/4chan/

agreed. we should let the rapefugees have their way with our white women.

ask yourself that question as someone steals your books in jail while your being stabbed in the back and raped in the ass

Why not get the fuck out of my thread you autistic nigger

I never said stealing or stabbing was ok learn to fucking read

The whole point of this thread is how does

Equal 20 years in prison

Your thread is shit, nobody is going to miss it. Now go learn some self control you fucking nigger.

because no one needs someone like that running around society

No being a virgin at 19 has gotten rid of any amount of empathy for people when it comes to sex and the first opportunity I get to fuck I will jump on it if I calculate that there's no chance of getting caught

So you actually think someone deserves to be removed from society if they stick their dick in a girl while she is passed out?

Why?

So you are literally a nigger with no self control. Thanks for confirming.

Because you clearly don't understand the concept of personal rights. Is it ok for me to shove my dick up your ass when you pass out?

Dissent is color coded.

Women's primary power is sexual, rape takes that power away from them. It's therefore in feminists best interest to make rape regarded as the worst crime possible. Non-whites who rape whites should obviously be hanged or preferably much worse, but you're right that non-interracial rape is not nearly as terrible as normies make it out to be.

So just pay a prostitute and be done, you stupid fuck.

Gas yourself, degenerate.

Normies get pissed off because of feminism, but also because it's a fear that can hit them more deeply. How much do you think a man would give up if he knew it would prevent his girl from being raped and becoming pregnant with someone else's child?

If you're going with the theory that any time a girl takes cum from someone in her pussy that it leaves a permanent genetic mark on all future children, than rape is basically destroying this woman's ability to have pure children forever.

im 19, im a virgin too user, sex is a sacred mutual act of love, not something that should be disgraced in a selfish manner of lust.

Then basically rape can be seen as dysgenics.

Women are made to be attractive to Man. Beyond that, they are pure cancer in the workforce. There may be a few outliers but most scream for removal if modern hiring practices didn't exist.

This combined with the importance of virginity in a bride is why rape is illegal, also because we aren't a bunch of fucking niggers. Can't believe this thread was even made.

I never understood why most normies will have a good laugh at jokes about paedophilia (lol Jimmy Savile) but when the victim is a grown woman that's when the line is drawn.

You niggers need to get out of whatever vicious cylce this is.

Why do you keep spaming this

What the fuck are you even talking about? I only used one of those words.

It's time. What are you scared of?

It's a way to decrease white fertility rate, by giving incentives against interaction of white couples.

I meant the OP, he's spamming the same pic and the same copypasta in other threads

Just the current social orthodoxy, it's not unlike how you can joke about every genocide besides the holohoax not that I don't make holocaust jokes frequently even though far more died on other genocides by official estimates. It likely has a lot to do with how many women are present in the current education read: indoctrination system of today.

I actually want what men wanted back in the good ol' days. Capital punishment for rape, provided of course it can be proven without a shadow of a doubt the accused actually did it.
Maybe then we can dwindle our nigger, rapefugee, and pedophile numbers down drastically.

Because that way white people will fear having intercourse with women because they don't want to go prison while niggers, who of course don't give a fuck about the law, will fuck those whores anyway.
This shit is already happening, there are men who refuse to have sex because they simply do not want to deal with the risk of her going full retard and calling the police on him.

Repost from other thread:

Sex has one divine purpose - reproduction. Creating a worthy being within the woman.

Rape is, by that same standard, a parasite. Your child would be a parasite - subconsciously, you are a parasite. You have no place in any society and remain a risk to anybody nearby.

Interracial rape is so common, especially in war, for this reason. It's not a conscious decision.

What of it? Do you think they all here are that impressionable?

Hey rape tolerance by country user from yesterday
Rape is surprisingly sexual.