Be me

She was so adorable, like an angel from my dreams. Perhaps she was, because no one else seemed to notice her.

why even live tbh

End your life user

No one cares you fat neckbearded loser. End yourself.

What a miserable person you must be!

I'm a young prime buck, user. I bless little ladies with my presence and touch. You're most likely some fat old man and this thread proves how desperate you were for a simple interaction with a cutie. I actually pity you. It must be sad knowing youll die without feeling their love.

Honestly just say whatever reassures you at this point.

Stop projecting.

You first :^)

How does if feel knowing youll die before humanity allows you to caress one intimately. To feel her soft warm body and hear her giggles of curiosity yet confusion as your cum drips from her pretty little face after she is finished with you. Im gonna have my first session over your grave, cunt. keep decaying; senility will be the only true euphoria you ever get to feel.

you know you can do everything you said to a 'midget' but illegally.

Resort to the "I know you are but what am I" argument. Sit down. Lolis want a man not someone with the same intellect as them.

thats true.

truly a sad state to behold.

I agree, you're one sad individual. Thanks for giving me a peek into a deluded mind :^)

welcome. :)

Let us hope she survives the ordeal and goes on to live a long life.

agreed. her experience with op must have been traumatic.

I know. I wanted to protect her from the storm.

OP image is related, mfw thinking about her before going to sleep last night ;_:

Pray to your God(s) and hope for the best. If you are ever in a position to help such a girl, do so. Every act counts.

dont taint her with your perversion, mutant.

all in denial pretending you dont have other motives. sick.

shoo shoo, filthy anti

Obvious projection is obvious.

What motive could be more natural than to help a young white girl survive a disaster; ensuring one of your own is safe? You may filter the world through cum stained glasses, but I and the OP do not.

im not anti as long as the people that the lolis behold are attractive beasts. it disgusts me when i see fat old men tainting the girls experience with sex and love. filthy.

my point is we should admit we all have ulterior motives. stupid.

this is fucking pathetic to hear. live in your delusion, cunt.

you just described 88% of this board. this is a hangout for Chads.

i would like to believe that.

Degenerates out

did you just assume my BMI?! wow fat shaming bigot much

Says you, who see everything as a means to a perverted cause. Have you belief in the goodness of others?

call it like i see it, fam

im a cynic and immensely pessimistic, so no. are you telling me you dont have any dormant desires? are you telling me wouldnt do more than merely aiding her. cmon. we're primitive beasts. we always have an ulterior motive to satisfy our desires. just fucking admit it. chirst.
you wouldnt mind feeling her up.

That's not very progressive of you. Fat shaming creates negative attitudes towards body image and is very unhealthy. Leave your primitive views at the door along your disgusting ageism. I bet you voted for Trump.

Well at least you admit it. Now you can begin to work on yourself.

see

:^)

im australian, thankfully.

you are motivated to help the loli because it will lower their guard where you can then slither in and nest. you wouldnt help her if it didnt benefit you in any way. make an anonymous donation to an orphanage if you care so much about younglings. oh wait, but then you wont be able to get your dick wet?

see yourself to the gas chambers.

that's enabling child rape and is just as bad

realise.

OMG IT'S NOT PLEASURING IT'S RAPE DON'T YOU GET THAT?!?!?!?!!?!!!!!1!! CHILDREN CANNOT CONSENT YOU DISGUSTING FUCK

So when uncle would touch me and i had that good feeling, it was actually rape? what is pleasure, then? :)

You didn't because you made that up. If not then you have serious issues and need to get help. No one except a total loser who can't get with adults would resort to touching a child. That's right, you were fondled. By. A. Fucking. Loser.

it would explain why i have a disdain for old men. but lets answer the question as a hypothetical.

Pleasure is between two consenting adults.

Children are to be seen and not heard.

says who?

what the fuck is wrong with you? just have sex with her

this tbh

I hope you faggot fuck get killed by the huricane.
There's literally not a single decent person in florida.

In perilous times, you hear nature's call to breed like no other, OP.

We all hear it, including young girls, even if they are not fully ready. It's in our survival instinct.

Another missed connection.

Just

Fuck.

So gagging them is the way, thanks user!

Hey Florida man,got into any shennagins lately?

Nice thumbnails, faggot.

I have dishonored my family anonkun. Forgive my faggotry

suffering
but also stop being an omega

Dual 10yo loli day.

Kay was quiet, fit, brunette, funny, shy and totally obviously was the one who loved me.
Anna was talkative, chubby, mousey hair, confident, inquisitive asked all the questions, thought I was 'too clever' but I grew on her.

Do I have kids?
Do I have a wife?
Do I have a girlfriend?
Do I like girls?
How old are you?
What's your name?
What's your last name? (They wanted pics from FB essentially)
How much money do you make?
How fast are you?
Upon mentioning lifting :Is that how you got muscles? (all of my boners)
Are you going to the Olympics? (No to brag I get this a lot from easily impressed kids who don't realise how much better I'd have to be)
Can you do the splits? ('Not without breaking something important' - they kek'd)
etc
Where are you going after this? (lawds)

It's difficult to get the smile off your face after a session like that, being fawned over by your desired audience even if they're not uber cute is an electrifying experience. Goddamn law, Chads should be immune to that shit, we are right? Surely.

blessed user

If it helps to digest this Chadly tale quick reminder that I'm also a 5th Dan KV Wizard and have never so much as held hands with a girl.

kek

The only desire I would be fueled by is paternal.

pedo is jelly he can get older women KEK