Dump

dump photos and videos off your computer here. Try to post ones from the chans that are taking up to much space on your computer. It is a good way to circulate them for other netizens. download cool stuff you like too.

dubs

dubs

middle fingers in that first image

feels with that 3rd one

dubs dubs

gets my white dick hard

nice

which images?

moar

Well, using statistical algorithms I have accurately predicted (to the week) when Holla Forums first dropped below 100 PPH, as well as when we initially dropped below 1000 active users. The difficulty in getting more specific is that the variables increase exponentially the closer you get to zero. For instance, the numbers are way up right now because Dysnomia is employing a lot of artificial inflation techniques to boost the appearance of board activity. Generating a raid battle with /leftypol for instance. These are all only temporary inflators of course, but they do make gathering solid data to plug into equations very tricky and difficult.
We have not dropped into single digit PPH yet, but when I predicted the previously mentioned milestones I did do a projection as to when that might happen. I didn't put it up on the board because I don't have a lot of confidence in it because of its specificity in the face of such large variables. I thought about mentioning it now, but I still have that same hesitation and so I won't. What I will do is reiterate what all of the data indicates in spite of the raids and other number pumping that Dysnomia is doing right now. This site is in a very steady decline, at a very predictable rate. It may continue to the very bottom (zero), but more likely it will taper off as it approaches the low double digits/high single digits as endchan has done, and continue to exist as a testament to failure for everyone to point to.

ty

I'd sooner hunt down and kill every Holla Forums user than see that faggot Kanye get anywhere near the Oval Office.

some nigger went ham

Awesome.

nice thread

checked and fuck yeah i was just thinking that. And I like Black women now too.

blond needs to learn to stand up straight

this thread sucks

If this thread sucks this girl's dick it is not a bad thing.

Apparently its possible to identify whores by the type of footwear they use.

That .gif only tells me that because the population growth to IQ loss is not 1:1 that we actually have more intelligent people on Earth than ever before

anyone want more hentai or should I just stop?

why is no one on this thread anymore?

I'm lonely.

moar

I'm still here.

Singles singles dubs singles dubs

That was nice, but what are they saying?

You know what nazis and boy scouts have in common?

They both like to clean up after camping.

Without a trace!

Fuck this is good, thank you for bringing this to my life.